Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:58:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195053 times)
sikke

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:05:03 PM

to earn bitcoin you can go for several option which you like most. best ways are : revenue share, cloud mining & exchange.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
Hahaha, It is good to see that people are still using Android App for bitcointalk.org Cheesy I was using it too, but this stupid signature made under every post is just simply too annoying for me, Im not going to post on mobile through upp just to log-in on mobile browser to edit post and delete "Posted from bitcointalk.org Android app".

But getting back to the main topic, revenue share is usually a really risky idea, same with cloudmining: most of websites like that are just ponzi schemes or some other kinds of scams.
I would advise just going for trading, it is way better idea than giving your money to someone else.
silverduck

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 03:57:42 PM

I will go for signature campaigns together with social media bounty campaigns, next is trading these are the best source of income today for me according to my experience Im not wasting anymore my hard earned money in some fucking scam hyips..     

That's the right way to go mate don't invest in those phishy sites nor depend on gambling for earning bitcoins as the results will never in your favor and its better to earn is slow and steady ways instead of getting greedy and trying to double coins in quick where the outcome would be totally zero.

Dude, if you wish steady source of income in bitcoin you could have try trading or mining. These options need quite more efforts always to see profit and price of bitcoin does matters.
If you are looking for luck factor and make bitcoin easily gambling is the best option for you. It's completely depend on luck. Don't go to cloud mining or doubling coins.

Trading is a good source of earning bitcoins but its hard to expect steady income from it as your income will keep on varying depending on the amount of investment and amount of profits you make but its surely an better way of earning bitcoins in compare to other methods.
I agree with you, trading is a good source of bitcoins because it is not that hard to understand and to try unlike the other trading method and also it is more like having a higher chance of getting rich fast because the market is not stable and that means that the price can go really up high or really low so that is why trading is much better than others.

Yes and I think trading is very exciting way to make money as you can make huge profits even in a single day if you don't miss the right time to invest and you will become better trader after spending enough time on trading platforms which can give you regular profits at regular intervals.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:06:27 PM

My best source of  bitcoin until today are signature and twitter xdoing offers and task betting on on some sites especially on nba games ,and sometimes i gamble but not too much.
The signature campaign is also a good source of income in part time as there is no capital for investment. I am personally more interested in trading because it has a great margin of profit and I make more in it as compare to the Signature campaign and the gambling stuff. I trust more on my analytical views which work much better in trading vs the gambling. I am not a very good player of games of the gambling most of the times.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:54:41 PM

Buy and hold for a long time is the best source of bitcoin now. For those that buy bitcoin since November last year when bitcoin price was around $600 for just five months has made over 150% return if they sold their bitcoin today.

But buying and holding takes time. You need to wait for a longer time and its only good for one time blow profit. Well it is still a good source and it can be one way of the best source of income. And you should do it on daily basis to get daily profit.

Holding them for a long term is good only if you have higher amount of bitcoins and if not better to invest them in trading where you can grow them on regular interval and at the same time it will also give you some profits but if you don't want to take any risk of investing then holding them is the right choice.

Whether you've got low or high as long as you can hold to longer time then that can be profitable to you. But I'm just worried about it, you can make it as a source but you can't make it your stable source because holding is good to be considered as your other investments which is going to be hopeful for good profit.

Yes if you want to generate regular income then you need to invest them in trading as holding will never give you regular income and you will be making out of it only when you sell them so if you want to make regular profits then better to use them in trading instead of holding it.

Yes that's what I'm worried about holding, you can do it for you to have regular income. But it will always be a good source of income and we all know about it. Maybe by becoming a day trader is going to work out for you and if that is going to give you good income then you may say that it is the best source for you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Dragonkiller

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:57:28 PM

Buy and hold for a long time is the best source of bitcoin now. For those that buy bitcoin since November last year when bitcoin price was around $600 for just five months has made over 150% return if they sold their bitcoin today.

But buying and holding takes time. You need to wait for a longer time and its only good for one time blow profit. Well it is still a good source and it can be one way of the best source of income. And you should do it on daily basis to get daily profit.

Holding them for a long term is good only if you have higher amount of bitcoins and if not better to invest them in trading where you can grow them on regular interval and at the same time it will also give you some profits but if you don't want to take any risk of investing then holding them is the right choice.

Whether you've got low or high as long as you can hold to longer time then that can be profitable to you. But I'm just worried about it, you can make it as a source but you can't make it your stable source because holding is good to be considered as your other investments which is going to be hopeful for good profit.

Yes if you want to generate regular income then you need to invest them in trading as holding will never give you regular income and you will be making out of it only when you sell them so if you want to make regular profits then better to use them in trading instead of holding it.

Yes that's what I'm worried about holding, you can do it for you to have regular income. But it will always be a good source of income and we all know about it. Maybe by becoming a day trader is going to work out for you and if that is going to give you good income then you may say that it is the best source for you.

Trading will give you good profits at regular time and you cannot expect the same result from holding as to make profits from holding you need to wait for the price to go higher and no one knows which is the best and highest price to sell bitcoins go generate best profits.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:49:20 PM

Trading will give you good profits at regular time and you cannot expect the same result from holding as to make profits from holding you need to wait for the price to go higher and no one knows which is the best and highest price to sell bitcoins go generate best profits.

It may give you good profit but not all the time. I know there are traders that are coming through to this point even how good they are in trading but still they can't avoid the fact that market is changing from time to time. It's going to depend on how you are patient and you have the gut feel to sell, well maybe there are traders that are earning good daily.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:57:39 PM

Yeah trading can give us a good profit because trading have too much less risk and we know that bitcoin trading is very easy and if we buy bitcoin in huge amount with low price and then sell it with high price we will be get a good profit.
germanybtc

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:07:37 PM

IMO, it's trading for the best source of bitcoin. I think other options are too risky because you directly give your money to the sites. While for trading you still have control over your bitcoin, and you are aware when do trade or exchange your bitcoin. Though trading is required research and strategy to gain profit, because when you make wrong move on trading you could lost much.
GetClams.com

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:15:37 PM

There are different ways to trade.  Some ways have higher risk than others. So it depends what kind of trading you are talking about.
MB boss

Activity: 169
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:29:57 PM

There are different ways to trade.  Some ways have higher risk than others. So it depends what kind of trading you are talking about.
All the ways of trade are easy if the person who want to trade learn that how to trade from where to take the start and what to trade. After that he will get what the opportunity come in the market without any lose.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:35:40 PM

All the ways of trade are easy if the person who want to trade learn that how to trade from where to take the start and what to trade. After that he will get what the opportunity come in the market without any lose.
In trade I will suggest now to stay on bitcoin and fiat trade as the fluctuations and the rise of bitcoin is going very well if the price increase then hold you will earn a good profit and at the times when the price stop at some level than at that level you will notice some bigger fluctuations in the price which nowadays is going then buying and selling at the profit rate is a very good way to trade.
MB boss

Activity: 169
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:37:51 PM

In trade I will suggest now to stay on bitcoin and fiat trade as the fluctuations and the rise of bitcoin is going very well if the price increase then hold you will earn a good profit and at the times when the price stop at some level than at that level you will notice some bigger fluctuations in the price which nowadays is going then buying and selling at the profit rate is a very good way to trade.
Yes bitcoin and fiat trade is a good couple but there are some coins nowadays which are also increasing faster in price so if some one will start trade to bitcoin and altcoin then he will also earn a good profit and the fluctuations in that are also very good so keeping the trade of altcoin and bitcoin as couple is also good.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:40:50 PM

Yes bitcoin and fiat trade is a good couple but there are some coins nowadays which are also increasing faster in price so if some one will start trade to bitcoin and altcoin then he will also earn a good profit and the fluctuations in that are also very good so keeping the trade of altcoin and bitcoin as couple is also good.
I know these altcoins and I can do trade with them but I do not suggest it to everyone because I know not much people have knowledge about altcoins and if someone will not have knowledge about altcoin and they will come to invest their money in altcoins then they will lose their money because they will not know that what coin is in actual pump and which coin is in pump of a bot. So only those who already know altcoins have to remain in altcoin and do not have to trade in those coins about which they will not know.
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:42:45 PM

to me i think trading is one of the most difficult job. as in gambling games you need to have good knowledge about trading analysis , you trading skll and your trading experience are also count. you need to do regular study of the market and if you are not going to fulfill these requirement then trading is really one of the most difficult job. we can even say that gambling is more easy as compare to trading.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:48:23 PM

to me i think trading is one of the most difficult job. as in gambling games you need to have good knowledge about trading analysis , you trading skll and your trading experience are also count. you need to do regular study of the market and if you are not going to fulfill these requirement then trading is really one of the most difficult job. we can even say that gambling is more easy as compare to trading.
yes most of the people selection is trading here. in fact trading is a little bet easy but only then if you have some knowledge about tradng and f yo have already spend time in trading, and only then you can be confident about bitcoin tradng.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
marseille

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:57:18 PM

Gambling may be easy because you don't have to do any research using your mind and you just need to adjust your bets according to the time but not every time it will be in your favor and chances of loosing money in gambling is higher in compare to trading.
wahb

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:01:39 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2017, 11:43:23 AM by wahb

There are different ways to trade.  Some ways have higher risk than others. So it depends what kind of trading you are talking about.
yes that is very right that trading is one of the best way of making bitcoin, just want to invest some money in trading altcoin to get some profit. there are some good potential altcoin whose prices are expected to increase more and more in near future therefore investment there may be more profitable.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:16:39 AM

yes that is very right that trading s one of the best way of making bitcoin, just want to invest some money in tading altcoin to get some profit.

Its not as easy as you are saying and to make profits from it you need to go through a great level of research and identify the market well and it will never promises you profits in each and every trade as even the experts make a wrong move which results in huge loss so you need to be very careful before investing in trading.
Senja Kemuning

Activity: 553

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:24:11 AM

For me, currently the best sources to earn bitcoin is trading and gambling, based on my experience of a year ago, many stuck with cloud mining scam so make I would not follow cloud mining again.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:30:25 AM

For me, currently the best sources to earn bitcoin is trading and gambling, based on my experience of a year ago, many stuck with cloud mining scam so make I would not follow cloud mining again.

Trading can be considered as an good way to earn bitcoins but not have the same feeling for gambling as gambling is more risky then trading and the chances of loosing money are maximum in compare to winning and if you are looking for safe method to earn bitcoins then you can start earning it from signature campaign.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: