Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:50:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195053 times)
MiguelTheMVP

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:58:28 AM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink
For me the the best source of bitcoin nowadays is the trading and signature campaign. By doing those two you can earn a lot of bitcoins. But it is not easy to earn bitcoin. Like in trading, you must study first to when will you buy or sell bitcoin.
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:46:23 PM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink
For me the the best source of bitcoin nowadays is the trading and signature campaign. By doing those two you can earn a lot of bitcoins. But it is not easy to earn bitcoin. Like in trading, you must study first to when will you buy or sell bitcoin.
yes i agree with you , you right is not easy and have to learn about trade and signature ..
but this is more easy than other , other ways to earn bitcoin is more risk than trade and signature campaign
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2017, 02:01:39 PM

I agree with the survey. Trading is the best way. Especially of you don't have a lot of money.

Trading is good source of earn money, but it is not easy way, it is time taking and many time we have lost our money. Trading same like gambling, many risk are here in it.
But in my point of view, now signature campaign is best source of income especially who have little capital and want to earn bitcoin without use any capital.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:48:53 PM

I agree with the survey. Trading is the best way. Especially of you don't have a lot of money.

Trading is good source of earn money, but it is not easy way, it is time taking and many time we have lost our money. Trading same like gambling, many risk are here in it.
But in my point of view, now signature campaign is best source of income especially who have little capital and want to earn bitcoin without use any capital.

Earning from signature campaign doesn't require any capital the only thing it requires is time and efforts to post in it on daily basis and it is the safest and better method of earning bitcoins in compare to other methods where the risk of loosing money is higher and if you combine your earnings from signature campaign with trading after learning the basic then it will give you best income at regular intervals but you should choose trading only if you have sound knowledge of it.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:08:21 PM

Earning from signature campaign doesn't require any capital the only thing it requires is time and efforts to post in it on daily basis and it is the safest and better method of earning bitcoins in compare to other methods where the risk of loosing money is higher and if you combine your earnings from signature campaign with trading after learning the basic then it will give you best income at regular intervals but you should choose trading only if you have sound knowledge of it.

Signature and trading is the best option ,it doesnt requores a lot of money just some knowledge and effort on working on it.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:19:27 PM

Signature and trading is the best option ,it doesnt requores a lot of money just some knowledge and effort on working on it.

I think it is still best to offer your services to others. Like using your own skill or talent online if you want to have a constant income. I agree that trading has a lot of potential in earning as we know that all coins(shit coin excluded) have the potential to rise as it is just the beggining of the real crypto world.
onyek16M

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:36:19 PM

for me best source of bitcoin is trading, you can get many profit from trading with high capitals
for now trading is very profitable with price increase of bitcoin .

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:43:05 PM

for me best source of bitcoin is trading, you can get many profit from trading with high capitals

Trading is not for everyone given that you would risk some of your money over in order to get some profits. Right now, with the recent surge in price, people who already have bitcoins to begin with are the ones who should take advantage of the price increase however people who doesn't have their bitcoins yet could just buy it off of the exchanges and keep it as this bull market is still far from being over.
basesaw

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:00:11 PM

Trading is not for everyone given that you would risk some of your money over in order to get some profits. Right now, with the recent surge in price, people who already have bitcoins to begin with are the ones who should take advantage of the price increase however people who doesn't have their bitcoins yet could just buy it off of the exchanges and keep it as this bull market is still far from being over.

yes trading is not for every one rather they can do investing. Investing on some coins that they know has a lot of potential to grow will make them a profit if they just knew what coin they will invest on. researching plus good analysis will lead them to the right coin that will give them profit.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:01:22 PM

trading back and forth between altcoins is the best way to make money right now. You can make 5% to 10% in a single trade some days. Depends on how much time you want to put into it and all that.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:16:05 PM

trading back and forth between altcoins is the best way to make money right now. You can make 5% to 10% in a single trade some days. Depends on how much time you want to put into it and all that.

It will always be the best source of bitcoin, as many are making pumps and dumps to the alt coins. We just need to take the ride for sometime and wait on until when they are going to pump a coin. And when you see the price of that alt coin starting to decrease, that's the time and indication that you need to get out of that ride.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:08:25 PM

I really think that it's a case-to-case thing. If you're not interested in forum or don't know much about bitcoin anyway, signature campaign is not that good for you. We're all at different levels. Some can do signature campaign but wouldn't because their time is much more valuable than the amount that they can earn here. There are also places, mostly 1st world countries, wherein having an actual side job is much better than a bitcoin side job.

Some do have the money and knowledge to trade so trading is the best source of bitcoin to them. But since we don't all get to Earth with money and everyone's not knowledgeable about anything when they come to life, you should have a strategy too. Learn about bitcoin, and then do signature campaign. Save up enough money, learn how to trade, and start doing trading.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

karabasss

Activity: 284

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:20:22 PM

I did not join the bitcoin community very long ago. And at the moment I have tried not all methods of earning bitcoin. But the most profitable for me was - trade. This allows you to increase the number of coins in my wallet

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:38:30 PM

yes it is good but if you dont know , how to trade with a good coin , it is your lose, you need to research for it first before you invest , trading is good if you familiarize yourself in trading. trading is one of those good source but it take some risk.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:58:48 AM

then you better to choose for long term investment ,
where the risk is lower , and the return fair enough ,
it's just the matter of time that required really long time to make it worth ,
trading needed some knowledge and skills, investment is truly for everyone!
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:57:46 AM

yes it is good but if you dont know , how to trade with a good coin , it is your lose, you need to research for it first before you invest , trading is good if you familiarize yourself in trading. trading is one of those good source but it take some risk.
There is no problem if one is willing to pursue in trading, he need to learn the basics and eventually will learn what needs to be learn along the way. This game is not measure on how long we have been a trader, we need to be smart here and even if we are just new we can already make money if we are consistent enough with our prediction.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 05:03:50 AM

I see trading is very profitable cause I earn much bitcoin in trading. I am joining into signature campaign too sometimes it is altcoin campaign and the token we will get from the campaign is the thing I will use to trade into exchanges. I play gambling too and for me its a fast and profitable way. You just need to control your self from temptation if you play gambling.
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:02:42 AM

I see trading is very profitable cause I earn much bitcoin in trading. I am joining into signature campaign too sometimes it is altcoin campaign and the token we will get from the campaign is the thing I will use to trade into exchanges. I play gambling too and for me its a fast and profitable way. You just need to control your self from temptation if you play gambling.
Having different source of income is good nowadays especially if what you are earning is bitcoin, if you keep a major portion of your income you can make a fortune on it. I thought fixed income is the best but I learn that by trading I can have my monthly salary or earning in just one day, but this is a gamble and only good for risk takers.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:20:07 AM

I submitted chose trading as it's the in demand source of income on crypto currency. Developers are working for investors which give a great opportunity to make profit in trading. There is no fixed income in trading but it' s worth it as you have grown tha value of the coin you're holding.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:23:51 AM

Having different source of income is good nowadays especially if what you are earning is bitcoin, if you keep a major portion of your income you can make a fortune on it. I thought fixed income is the best but I learn that by trading I can have my monthly salary or earning in just one day, but this is a gamble and only good for risk takers.
Making extra source of income will help our future better. With just our regular income we can not lead our life. This is the time to make money so don't waste your time and make money how much you can. Making bitcoin is my part time job. Now the price is high, so I am spending more time in bitcoin activity. The signature campaign is regular and stable income other than this will earn bitcoins in my online work.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: