Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:53:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195053 times)
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:52:23 PM

Altcoins.  Grin They are a good source of making a great number of bitcoin.
But still you will need to make a capital to buy one of those blooming coins.
I have been through the altcoins section and found out some of them are really a good choice to invest.
They are really active when it comes to advertising their lovely coins and many of them really give out a lot of money just for making their coin popular. That means they are willing to risk anything.
You might want to look at that section if you have time.
I agree with you. Altcoins is one of the best source of bitcoin now a days because their price is constantly moving up and most of the times they dump hard and recover very fast and that is a very good opportunity to earn money within a short period of time thru scalp trading which most of the traders i know recommended the best.
yes trading altcoin is the best way of making bitcoin. although there are so many other sources of earning bitcoin like signature campaign and logo designing, gambling is also a very shortcut way of earning bitcoin but it is too  much risky, while from signature campaign we can only get a very limited amount of bitcoin therefore to me i think trading alt coin is one of the best way of earning bitcoin.
kalodu

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 03:53:43 PM

Altcoins.  Grin They are a good source of making a great number of bitcoin.
But still you will need to make a capital to buy one of those blooming coins.
I have been through the altcoins section and found out some of them are really a good choice to invest.
They are really active when it comes to advertising their lovely coins and many of them really give out a lot of money just for making their coin popular. That means they are willing to risk anything.
You might want to look at that section if you have time.
I agree with you. Altcoins is one of the best source of bitcoin now a days because their price is constantly moving up and most of the times they dump hard and recover very fast and that is a very good opportunity to earn money within a short period of time thru scalp trading which most of the traders i know recommended the best.
yes trading altcoin is the best way of making bitcoin. although there are so many other sources of earning bitcoin like signature campaign and logo designing, gambling is also a very shortcut way of earning bitcoin but it is too  much risky, while from signature campaign we can only get a very limited amount of bitcoin therefore to me i think trading alt coin is one of the best way of earning bitcoin.

Except that trading has its risks too, perhaps less risk than gambling for a seasoned trader but nonetheless its risky. Signature campaigns are the only risk free way to earn bitcoin.

triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 04:07:46 PM

Trading for me is the best source and safest one. Gambling can also be one. Back then we knew about mining but it is quite difficult. One of the possible easiest ways is signature campaign yet its a bit slow to earn.

It is the best but it is risky. Gambling will be a hard source of bitcoin and I don't treat it that way. Because I know that it is not going to give me some headache if I'm going to treat this as source of bitcoin. I know there are people that making a lot of profit with gambling but still it's not going to convince me to shift to gambling.

Gambling is not supposed to be a source of earnings. Its a fun and entertainment mode (costing your money from your wagers). One should not think of becoming a millionaire by gambling because its based on luck and not all of us are having tons of luck. People gamble due to their greed and loss of self control but they can shift to other methods to earn which are much more safer.

Gambling was always something to play while spending money on it to make it more interested, it's just another game like football or basketball and you can bet on those too, tho you have no personal influence on them. Also, Gambling can be a source of earnings if you're a professional. I know quite a few people that are earning for a loving by playing high stake sports betting. Everything can be a source of earning if you know how to do it.
i disagree with you because in my opinion gambling is bad thing.. gambling just spend  all your coin or your money.. many ways another gambling more profitable Smiley
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:34:31 PM

I recommend trading and HYIP system, and probably a lot of people who don't agree with HYIP, but with special tricks and often find references to trust HYIP then we will get profit from HYIP.
Yes, no doubt the best source of the BTC is trading. It is very helpful to those who have a little understanding of the market. Without understanding the market and prior study of the elements involved on should not come to trade. It is better to know some literature about all the digital stuff that you want to trade with the BTC. In trading those succeed who work hard on the basis of knowledge.
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:44:47 PM

Trading for me is the best source and safest one. Gambling can also be one. Back then we knew about mining but it is quite difficult. One of the possible easiest ways is signature campaign yet its a bit slow to earn.

It is the best but it is risky. Gambling will be a hard source of bitcoin and I don't treat it that way. Because I know that it is not going to give me some headache if I'm going to treat this as source of bitcoin. I know there are people that making a lot of profit with gambling but still it's not going to convince me to shift to gambling.

Gambling is not supposed to be a source of earnings. Its a fun and entertainment mode (costing your money from your wagers). One should not think of becoming a millionaire by gambling because its based on luck and not all of us are having tons of luck. People gamble due to their greed and loss of self control but they can shift to other methods to earn which are much more safer.
to me i think gambling is good source of earning money but for those people who have good experience in gambling, although in gambling we mostly depend on our luck but still there are some format where we can use our experience and skill.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 01:17:05 AM

The best source of bitcoin nowadays in the poll is others since it just need some skills and one can get a good sum of bitcoin out of there. Offering one's skills in programming or any skills can get one at least 0.01 BTC in a pretty easy job up to 1 BTC or more depending on how hard to finish the task is. Also signature campaign is good because one can get at least 0.003 BTC at least in an easy way and at most 0.035 BTC weekly and more if monthly pay.
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:34:48 AM

I recommend trading and HYIP system, and probably a lot of people who don't agree with HYIP, but with special tricks and often find references to trust HYIP then we will get profit from HYIP.

I dont know type of bluffing you are trying to pull up but seriously speaking to make money one needs to work hard and turn their blood into sweat by working hard like a labourer. There are no such things in life known as "special tricks" to earn money in HYIP. If you are the scammer who is running a HYIP then you are the thief and that is no trick. If you are affiliate then you are also a thief that is also no "special trick".
Yes, no doubt that hard work is the key to success. One can only succeed when he is a hard worker. But hard word doesn’t mean to put every other thing aside. What we all need for our success in the crypto currency is to use our brain more than used in any other stuff. I give at least a minimum of two hours to study various things that can affect the prices of a currency and can be fruitful for my future.
roomfirst

Activity: 516

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:38:32 AM

I dont know type of bluffing you are trying to pull up but seriously speaking to make money one needs to work hard and turn their blood into sweat by working hard like a labourer. There are no such things in life known as "special tricks" to earn money in HYIP. If you are the scammer who is running a HYIP then you are the thief and that is no trick. If you are affiliate then you are also a thief that is also no "special trick".

HYIP can be profit IF you know HOW is HYIP works. HYIP always ended with scam that's why, you must not invest on HYIP if the HYIP already open since 1week-1month. Only invest on HYIP that still fresh and new. Don't invest much money on HYIP and always control on hyip monitor (search google).
CasioK

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:49:49 AM

Obviously, bitcoin and overall cryptocurrency provides great opportunities for everyone to earn money, just through holding bitcoin.
But you can also earn on managing those bitcoins in investments.

In my opinion, you cannot find any better place to make money than just a cryptocurrency market.
It is the essential place where educated and smart trader can get good profits, and sometimes even steady: if someone is really experienced enough.
You can obviously invest the money somewhere to get some decent percent of return every week/month/year if the site is trusted, but still with trading the rates will be better.
Yes, there are no doubt a lot of ways now a day to earn the Bitcoin and in those most popular is trading for those who have enough capital to invest otherwise if you don’t have any capital to invest then the best option is to join a signature campaign and earn Bitcoin from the campaign. As the signature campaigns are the best for those who don’t want to take risk in trading or gambling.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:34:48 AM

Obviously, bitcoin and overall cryptocurrency provides great opportunities for everyone to earn money, just through holding bitcoin.

In my opinion, you cannot find any better place to make money than just a cryptocurrency market.
It is the essential place where educated and smart trader can get good profits, and sometimes even steady: if someone is really experienced enough.
You can obviously invest the money somewhere to get some decent percent of return every week/month/year if the site is trusted, but still with trading the rates will be better.

Yes you can obviously invest your money somewhere but nowadays, it is hard to find a decent and legit investment sites. mostly are all SCAM. Right now, I'm earning a lot from trading and signature campaigns. All you need to do is make some research on a coin that you would like to purchase and put it in trading.
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 08:51:24 AM

Yes, there are no doubt a lot of ways now a day to earn the Bitcoin and in those most popular is trading for those who have enough capital to invest otherwise if you don’t have any capital to invest then the best option is to join a signature campaign and earn Bitcoin from the campaign. As the signature campaigns are the best for those who don’t want to take risk in trading or gambling.
Most of the traders starts with a small capital, any micro earning like signature campaign as what you have mentioned may just supplement your income but they come and go, meaning not consistent because it is not on your control. Learn how to trade and pursue it, that way you have a chance to grow your small capital into a more serious one.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
fujyo86

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:29:36 AM

Trading remains my choice to earn bitcoin. And yes, investing in a site or other is quite worrying. Many sites end up scam and bring all the bitcoin belonging to their members. I once invested in ore-mine, and finally scam.
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:54:23 AM

I noticed in the poll that trading was the highest vote of best source of bitcoins. Remember that if you don't have money then you can't start trading, So money still is the best source of bitcoin for me then do that trading to earn some bitcoins. You can also earn​ bitcoin by giving a service or do any work in exchange of bitcoins.

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
secdark

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:58:59 AM

Trading remains my choice to earn bitcoin. And yes, investing in a site or other is quite worrying. Many sites end up scam and bring all the bitcoin belonging to their members. I once invested in ore-mine, and finally scam.

Agree, investing to those HYIP websites is end up scamming us. Most of the site or new HYIP now will end up that. I do agree that trading will be one of the best income in term of bittcoin but the problem is if you do know how to trade then if yes then you will earn a lot it depends on capital. Also this signature campaigns is one of the best so that you can earn and invest it on trading

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1223

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 11:11:20 AM

Agree, investing to those HYIP websites is end up scamming us. Most of the site or new HYIP now will end up that. I do agree that trading will be one of the best income in term of bittcoin but the problem is if you do know how to trade then if yes then you will earn a lot it depends on capital. Also this signature campaigns is one of the best so that you can earn and invest it on trading

Of course those HYIP and MLM are there to scam people. Those thieves come in different disguises and new names but the core fact remains the same - pyramid scheme with the sole idea of profit to the owners and loss of the investors. People get trapped by their professional looking descriptions and fake ideas of getting rich in a day and end up investing huge amounts of money to them. Then one day the website vanishes into thin air with all the money invested there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:11:56 PM

Best source of bitcoin nowadays? I think its trading is the best way to earn bitcoin you can earn money everyday by doing trade some of altcoins.
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:41:45 PM

The best way for me has been trading,doubled my stack of bitcoins during 3 months of the past year and for the past 20 days already up more than 50% so I must say trading is treating me very well.� Grin
You made trading sound so easy if a newbie would see he would just trade without any background knowledge and the doubling of your bitcoins is purely your experiences and your ability to lose. I just wonder how much time did it actually take you to actually trade in the most profitable way.
Trading requires knowledge on market price that's it. If you are newbie or experience no matter, you can trade and make money. And Bitcoin and altcoin trading are the good business to improve your bankroll. The bitcoin price is also supporting traders to make money in trading. Other than this Investing is another method to make� Bitcoin.
I don't think it is like this anymore and i have felt that trading isn't for newbies is just nothing but a myth. Personally when i started i didn't know anything about trading so i simply checked ripple stats and went all in as it didn't get a price change from long time and the price increased. We just have to see the pattern in coinmarket and go all in on the top 5 coins which haven't been pumped till now.

Yes even newbie can start with trading if he understands how trading works and he can be good in analyzing the charts and price movements so its nothing that a newbie cannot make profits from trading as everyone has their own talents.
Yeah that's true the only thing a newbie has to remember is to trade on a site which id trusted , has a really good support (as yobit has the worst support) , processes all withdrawals instantly and has a variety of legit coins listed on it
Yes, in my opinion the newbie first have to understand the market, the dealings that he is going to do can both take him to the sky and can also discourage him and dig him in the ground. The foremost activity for a newbie is to understand what is going on in the market and to survive and avail opportunities.
Well yeah many of the people around us are good in easy and safely earning the bitcoin with the signature campaigns especially those with the good ranking of their account. It is easy to make bitcoin with the signature campaign because the payment of the signature campaign is made in the bitcoin maybe weekly or monthly at the end of the campaign.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:37:44 AM

Best source of bitcoin nowadays? I think its trading is the best way to earn bitcoin you can earn money everyday by doing trade some of altcoins.

Yeah, trading is best source now days. I accept everyone could earn from trading, but everyone couldn't handle and do trading. Because trading is not a easy work like investment or gambling. And in trading, we learn only time wise and when we learn than its mean, we have a start to earn bitcoin from trading.
rakib97

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:50:37 AM

I think trading is best source of bitcoin now a days. every one every day can earn easy way. but if you earn with trading you need follow all coin price. next source gambling but it is high risk.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:04:23 AM

I voted others because i think skills is the best to market and can earn decent amount and more. If your very good at web designing and blogging for example, you can make a lot of bits. 
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: