Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:32:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195053 times)
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 05:33:19 PM

Earning them for goods and services in our opinion.
Currently its best way to earn bitcoins because trading and gambling is never been good and easy after them this is very good and handful but you must do some analysis and paper work for this because now we have too many opportunities here on this forum many members also helping for purpose of good earning in bitcoins 

If you are good in trading and gambling then there is nothing wrong in earning money from it as I have seen many people who are earning a living only from trading and gambling so it depends on a person how high level of risk he can afford to take to earn money.

No one will accept your words in the forum. Trading we can atleast consider to make earnings from bitcoin but no one will be able to make profit from the gambling. If your been lucky you may get profit orelse you won't get from gambling. If you have enough bitcoins with you do gambling orelse don't go for it.
Devboy

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:37:58 PM

Earning them for goods and services in our opinion.
Currently its best way to earn s because trading and gambling is never been good and easy after them this is very good and handful but you must do some analysis and paper work for this because now we have too many opportunities here on this  many members also helping for purpose of good earning in s 

If you are good in trading and gambling then there is nothing wrong in earning money from it as I have seen many people who are earning a living only from trading and gambling so it depends on a person how high level of risk he can afford to take to earn money.

No one will accept your words in the . Trading we can atleast consider to make earnings from  but no one will be able to make profit from the gambling. If your been lucky you may get profit orelse you won't get from gambling. If you have enough s with you do gambling orelse don't go for it.
I think gambling only for selected people. There no doubt with gambling can make big profit in just short of time but you have been lucky and could afford to lose your money. In this selection most of people will avoid gambling where there no way to accept that gambling is the best source of bitcoin.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 06:43:52 PM

For me trading is the best source of income of bitcoin nowadays you can join in signature campaign and after earning there you can use that as initial deposit to do trading you can also do gambling but depends on you if you can afford to lose your bitcoin from your hard work.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 08:05:17 PM

For me trading is the best source of income of bitcoin nowadays you can join in signature campaign and after earning there you can use that as initial deposit to do trading you can also do gambling but depends on you if you can afford to lose your bitcoin from your hard work.
I succeed to earn in trading i don't know how about the others we have different answers on which we excel and have a good profits with those investment source of income.

I also pick the trading because i used to trade weekly ,luckily i have earned a lot in a short period of time only.
Bitcoin sign campaigns is also one of the best source for the newbies who have no bitcoins to spend in other ways to grow their bitcoins .I do also sign campaigns if i have spare time to earn some extra.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:39:11 AM

The only real option in the poll is trading none of the other are even good options at all and most of them are outright scams, but if you don't want to trade then the best thing to do is to just get a job and use that money to buy bitcoin.
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:33:34 AM

The only real option in the poll is trading none of the other are even good options at all and most of them are outright scams, but if you don't want to trade then the best thing to do is to just get a job and use that money to buy bitcoin.

Trading is good but there are still risks on it. Signature campaign is also a good source of bitcoin. I'm earned bitcoin from my previous signature campaigns. Also, if you have skills about computer such as making signature codes and banners, you can also use it to earn bitcoin. There are lots of ways actually, you only need to know what you have and showcase it.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:08:51 AM

Trading would be the best source of bitcoins now a days.Because trading offers a slowly but surely earnings depending on the person who is handling the trading system.One thing/source must be listed also is signature campaigns here,most relevant and easy way to earn bitcoins here

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:20:59 AM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink
i think be better fot trading and cloud mining. trading can give more profit very easy you buy in low price and sell in high price if you lose you can hold your coin . i am not like gambling and HYIP Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Gembul

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:28:48 AM

Like most other people, the trading became my bitcoin highest source of income. Followed by income from the signature campaign and gambling. Since I do gambling only occasionally, because gambling has a big risk to lose bitcoin in a heartbeat. Thank you
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:36:36 AM

Trading is good but there are still risks on it. Signature campaign is also a good source of bitcoin. I'm earned bitcoin from my previous signature campaigns. Also, if you have skills about computer such as making signature codes and banners, you can also use it to earn bitcoin. There are lots of ways actually, you only need to know what you have and showcase it.

Signature campaign is the best one, since you don't need spend your money to do this job and everyone can earn bitcoin by doing this job. Trading is good actually if you have big amount of money, you can easily earn profit up 1-5% per day for the safety way. Full time trader can earn more bitcoins too, it's depend on the trader experience. Pro trader can earn a living by trading.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:58:39 AM

Signature campaign is the best one, since you don't need spend your money to do this job and everyone can earn bitcoin by doing this job. Trading is good actually if you have big amount of money, you can easily earn profit up 1-5% per day for the safety way. Full time trader can earn more bitcoins too, it's depend on the trader experience. Pro trader can earn a living by trading.
Signature campaign and trading is a good combination because if you put your earnings from signature campaign into trading then you can really make a lot of profit because you don't need to worry about your capital because you already have then you just need to choose some coins and invest and wait for the price to be high then sell. That is very easy and that is smart because you are doing compounding which most of the investors prefer to do.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 06:04:59 AM

Like most other people, the trading became my bitcoin highest source of income. Followed by income from the signature campaign and gambling. Since I do gambling only occasionally, because gambling has a big risk to lose bitcoin in a heartbeat. Thank you

It's better if you are just going to gamble maybe once a month. It's good that you are doing it occasionally because we may not know if that time will give you profit or lose. You should be cautious when you do gambling because in a single moment all of the btc's that you'd earned can lose immediately. I don't consider this as best source.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:58:48 AM

It's better if you are just going to gamble maybe once a month. It's good that you are doing it occasionally because we may not know if that time will give you profit or lose. You should be cautious when you do gambling because in a single moment all of the btc's that you'd earned can lose immediately. I don't consider this as best source.

What?! I don't understand you! You don't consider gambling as your best source of bitcoin but you are encouraging him to gamble occasionally or atleast once a month? What you are saying is redundant. For me, gambling is not a good source of bitcoin because it is based on pure luck. Instead of earning from it, yiu might lose all of your bitcoin.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:34:41 AM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink

I personally choose others, it's means from service which I selling for bitcoin (this is should be on the option list). Nowadays there are pretty much company or group business who need a worker, servicer, or freelancer to doing a job, you can look at service section or service marketplace.

Well another choice I prefer to trading, although I just do a trade sometimes(I need to learn more), it's worth than investing to cloudmining, hyip, ect. Unless investing in gambling bankroll is pretty worth i think.

other than trading, Signature campaigns is on my option this will definitely give income as long as were doing campaigns task, finding the right campaign and knowing that it is trusted and having good reputation it will really be the best source, no btc to risk, just needs to have time and effort on posting

millgates

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:47:55 AM

Trading would be the best source of bitcoins now a days.Because trading offers a slowly but surely earnings depending on the person who is handling the trading system.One thing/source must be listed also is signature campaigns here,most relevant and easy way to earn bitcoins here
but not all people have skill for trading. if people just do trading without any knowledge so it is just the same with gambling. I think the best source of bitcoin is depend on each person. if some people have good skill of selling, so they better try to selling any stuff then offers bitcoin as one of payment system.
soul-impact

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:12:32 PM

There are many ways you can own bitcoin. However, you should clearly define, you earn free bitcoin or invest money in bitcoin to make a profit. For bitcoin free, there are many ways, but the money is very little, the best way is to participate in the campaign here, it will be a stable source of income, in addition, for the investment, there is Many forms, but mainly business, you need large capital, then calculate the correct to carry out the transaction and profit for yourself. Everything needs to apply our thinking.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:14:07 PM

but not all people have skill for trading. if people just do trading without any knowledge so it is just the same with gambling. I think the best source of bitcoin is depend on each person. if some people have good skill of selling, so they better try to selling any stuff then offers bitcoin as one of payment system.

But trading is better than all other options. I earn my Bitcoins with trading as well as signature campaigns and other stuff. Bitcoins are my secondary income so whatever I make here is my savings for future. Which in turn will make some profit when the Bitcoin rate increases. Its a great thing for me as I dont use much of my savings and may have good future..
R2-D2R2

Activity: 269

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 12:15:00 PM

I will probably say in my case torrents.
cinchin

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:38:41 PM

But trading is better than all other options. I earn my Bitcoins with trading as well as signature campaigns and other stuff. Bitcoins are my secondary income so whatever I make here is my savings for future. Which in turn will make some profit when the Bitcoin rate increases. Its a great thing for me as I dont use much of my savings and may have good future..
- Yes trading will be the best source of income if we have experience and skills, the next is the signature campaign. High or low income is based on your ability to work, you have the ability to work well, your income will be high and vice versa
- If you do not know trading, you have to learn because no one knows everything, everything needs to be learned and needs a long time to accumulate experience. We should not say we have no skills or experience, this is justification for our laziness and refusal to study
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:59:18 PM

What?! I don't understand you! You don't consider gambling as your best source of bitcoin but you are encouraging him to gamble occasionally or atleast once a month? What you are saying is redundant. For me, gambling is not a good source of bitcoin because it is based on pure luck. Instead of earning from it, yiu might lose all of your bitcoin.

It is not redundant but rather ironic. Gambling every now and then only keeps your desire to do so alive. You feed your gambling habits every now and then so it's just a matter of time when it catch up to you and start making you gamble much frequently than you thought you would. Gambling is not the best source of bitcoin but he's still suggesting to do it because of that very thin chance of hitting the jackpot. Simply thinking about the amount of people that lost money in gambling and then comparing it to the amount of people that actually hit the jackpot, it's obvious that gambling only leads to loss.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: