Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:53:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?
HYIP - 8 (1.1%)
RevShare - 4 (0.6%)
Cloud Mining - 21 (2.9%)
Trading - 356 (50%)
Gambling - 42 (5.9%)
MLM, Tables and Binary - 7 (1%)
Others (Signature Campaign, Your Skills, etc) - 274 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 712

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best source of bitcoin nowadays?  (Read 195056 times)
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:52:11 AM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink
Trading is one of the best source of bitcoin nowadays if you knew how to trade with high coins to altcoins there are chance that you make a good profit too. Second option icos are good too where you are going to invest your bitcoin to buy icos and grab the bonus wait till the coins will be ended. Third Option gambling if you are good in dice and other gambling activities you can make money with this.
Trading is the best only if you are successful in doing your job, not all traders are successful as to become a trader who consider it as a source of your income you need to be able to take the risk. For me, the best and safest source of income is just to world for bitcoin, no risk at all you just have to spend your time and effort to get paid.

What I mean is that, there's no assurance to make be profitable in trading, so it's hard to consider that as you main source of income.
I agree, trading isn't appropriate for some people. The best bitcoin source nowadays is depend on our skill. If we have any skill or value to make bitcoin, That is the best way for us.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
stark101

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:19:32 PM

Actually i dont have enough idea where is the best source of bitcoin nowadays but i know there lots of sources for bitcoin. Like #LoveAdBit, their intention is to discuss about the ideas and responsibilities and they contributed for rewards with Satoshis to support advertisers and publisher financially in their ad activities.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:36:40 PM

When you're talking about just having bitcoins then the best source of bitcoin is an exchange with money, real money. When you're talking about having zero starting money, you could start earning by typing of captchas, signature campaigns, trading, gambling. It is a great source of bitcoins
Captchas are boring while signature campaign is acceptable, but thinking that it's a good source of income will only limit your self of exploring greater opportunities here online, we have to be more mature to look for better opportunity that could bring us good returns.
I think captcha can be the alternative if you've completed the work in Siganture campaign or any other job, if you're boring you can listen to music while completing the captcha?

I agree that captchas are boring but it's not just boring, it's time consuming like how many hours it will take before you can earn one dollar?

And also signature campaigns are a great way to earn bitcoins if you don't have the money to buy one but I agree that we should also look for a different work that we can do simultaneously with sig. campaign, that way we can earn more bitcoins and it will make our time productive .

Signature campaign is not for everybody, they are for those who have given privilege to participate in the campaign,  same goes with trading and other options.  I think when we say the best source of bitcoin, it is dependent on where we are excelling at.  Like for example, an MLM player person would find it easy to accumulate bitcoin in participating in several MLM companies than trading bitcoin in an exchange, same goes with traders.  And for those who have several miners, it would be mining. 

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:00:52 PM

When you're talking about just having bitcoins then the best source of bitcoin is an exchange with money, real money. When you're talking about having zero starting money, you could start earning by typing of captchas, signature campaigns, trading, gambling. It is a great source of bitcoins
Captchas are boring while signature campaign is acceptable, but thinking that it's a good source of income will only limit your self of exploring greater opportunities here online, we have to be more mature to look for better opportunity that could bring us good returns.
I think captcha can be the alternative if you've completed the work in Siganture campaign or any other job, if you're boring you can listen to music while completing the captcha?

I agree that captchas are boring but it's not just boring, it's time consuming like how many hours it will take before you can earn one dollar?

And also signature campaigns are a great way to earn bitcoins if you don't have the money to buy one but I agree that we should also look for a different work that we can do simultaneously with sig. campaign, that way we can earn more bitcoins and it will make our time productive .

Signature campaign is not for everybody, they are for those who have given privilege to participate in the campaign,  same goes with trading and other options.  I think when we say the best source of bitcoin, it is dependent on where we are excelling at.  Like for example, an MLM player person would find it easy to accumulate bitcoin in participating in several MLM companies than trading bitcoin in an exchange, same goes with traders.  And for those who have several miners, it would be mining. 
Yes i agree with you, not all people can understand the flow of trading and i was one of them, earning bitcoins is not easy, some participate on hyip but most of the hyip are scam so instead of earning bitcoins, they end up losing thier bitcoins. The other way around was MLM and matrix, but if you are not good in referals, matrix and MLM will also not work. So if you want to earn, consider your excellence area before entering the business.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:07:34 PM

Signature campaign is not for everybody, they are for those who have given privilege to participate in the campaign,  same goes with trading and other options.  I think when we say the best source of bitcoin, it is dependent on where we are excelling at.  Like for example, an MLM player person would find it easy to accumulate bitcoin in participating in several MLM companies than trading bitcoin in an exchange, same goes with traders.  And for those who have several miners, it would be mining.  
Yes i agree with you, not all people can understand the flow of trading and i was one of them, earning bitcoins is not easy, some participate on hyip but most of the hyip are scam so instead of earning bitcoins, they end up losing thier bitcoins. The other way around was MLM and matrix, but if you are not good in referals, matrix and MLM will also not work. So if you want to earn, consider your excellence area before entering the business.

A trade is the most advantageous for all of us, there would be something much more profitable than trade. most people in this richest, since the trade. In the bitcoin is also so, so if you want to get a good profit then do the trade. But trading should be done in the right way in order to get something beneficial.everything that will make us rich is a trade that is very good and not too greedy in trading
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1301

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 02:38:53 PM

Of all the given options a proper and decent amount can be earned by altcoin trading - altcoin vs bitcoin, altcoin vs fiat and altcoin mining and then trading. Other than that most HYIP, MLM, RevShare are all bound to become scam at one time or the other. Its better to stay away from the the least.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:46:38 PM

it all depends on your skill, if you follow the path of other people and you know it's not your skills, it's not a good source for getting bitcoin.
all source has own risk

I don't actually agree with that, because if i know i can also do one thing that someone else is doing to earn bitcoins then why i shouldn't? It all depends on the way you can do something, if you can do it well then there is no problem at all, but if you cannot do it in a good way then you better find something that suites you better.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:54:02 PM

Signature campaign is not for everybody, they are for those who have given privilege to participate in the campaign,  same goes with trading and other options.  I think when we say the best source of bitcoin, it is dependent on where we are excelling at.  Like for example, an MLM player person would find it easy to accumulate bitcoin in participating in several MLM companies than trading bitcoin in an exchange, same goes with traders.  And for those who have several miners, it would be mining.  

A trade is the most advantageous for all of us, there would be something much more profitable than trade. most people in this richest, since the trade. In the bitcoin is also so, so if you want to get a good profit then do the trade. But trading should be done in the right way in order to get something beneficial.everything that will make us rich is a trade that is very good and not too greedy in trading
I think not only trading is the best source of bitcoin now a days many company are now paying in bitcoin if you are a publisher you know what those site are now paying in bitcoin for traffic or cost per action..
For me this is the best source for me since i have some experience of blogging and Doing SEO for organic traffic. since it is my passive income i can be still doing some other things like trading.. because i know trading is more much profit if you have a large capital to trade but honestly i don't to stay in one source because maybe in the future they will be gone.. so you some alternative..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:13:33 PM

Guys I know that there are previous posts and polls regarding the highly suggested source of bitcoin but things always change do I want to know what is the current best source of bitcoin nowadays. Please participate on this poll and kindly tell us why that's your choice. Thanks in advance and God bless us more Wink
I think in the present time more powerful way to make bitcoin is only advertising .
I mean through signature campaigns we can make a lot of btc in this forum , So this forum is best source to make btc .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:55:38 PM

Taken into consideration, all people learned trading and they master the art of it, won't it be in status qou? Since all can predict the movement meaning everybody will be on one tract.  Trading will then be not profitable to get bitcoins because you are unable to beat someone and lose their holdings or  have someone buy you holdings.  As I stated, trading is not for everyone, you can excel in trading and others don't while other can beat you in terms of building downlines.  And this is the beauty of life there is always a variety Cheesy  Like different option on how to have your best source of bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 04:08:53 PM

Taken into consideration, all people learned trading and they master the art of it, won't it be in status qou? Since all can predict the movement meaning everybody will be on one tract.  Trading will then be not profitable to get bitcoins because you are unable to beat someone and lose their holdings or  have someone buy you holdings.  As I stated, trading is not for everyone, you can excel in trading and others don't while other can beat you in terms of building downlines.  And this is the beauty of life there is always a variety Cheesy  Like different option on how to have your best source of bitcoin.
Like other said trading is the best source but many ways right now that you can get bitcoin now  a days ,, not only for trading you can also try affiliate program from  gambling casinos. they are offering percentage win or lose for ever so if you get a active gambler it can be you passive income..
Also it can increase more if you can get more referrals. .

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:48:36 PM

I'd say altcoin trading and not directly bitcoin/USD trading. Buying in with some of the promising ICO in the market would be a good thing for you to increase your bitcoin holdings. Take for example, LISK. Also, these coins are intended to make money for their investors and not only limited to their usefulness and other integration/application. Pump and dumps, too, could be a great source of extra btc, but you need to belong into an exclusive group for that.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:32:39 PM

I'd say altcoin trading and not directly bitcoin/USD trading. Buying in with some of the promising ICO in the market would be a good thing for you to increase your bitcoin holdings. Take for example, LISK. Also, these coins are intended to make money for their investors and not only limited to their usefulness and other integration/application. Pump and dumps, too, could be a great source of extra btc, but you need to belong into an exclusive group for that.

For me nowadays trading is the main way to grow your bitcoins. It's worth your while if you know about altcoins, but growing is not easy. If you start with trading make sure to trad with fictive money first and limit your risk by trading coins with a good volume.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1130

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:53:08 PM

Stop being delusional. There is no money to be made in investing in scams and shitcoins.
The profit of the few come from the loss of the noobs.

Get a job and buy BTC every month.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 08:51:36 PM

I think in the present time more powerful way to make bitcoin is only advertising .
I mean through signature campaigns we can make a lot of btc in this forum , So this forum is best source to make btc .
yes that is right but in fact the income from signature campaign is very low, as it is even not enough for daily needs item. if you really want to make some good number of bitcoin you have to invest your money in bitcoin then you can make profit.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:03:28 PM

it all depends on your skill, if you follow the path of other people and you know it's not your skills, it's not a good source for getting bitcoin.
all source has own risk

All is good source as long as you work hard for it, best source of bitcoin is joining signature campaigns in order for you to learn how bitcoin works in our lives and enhance your communication skills as you share your ideas in the forum. The bitcoin earned through signature campaigns can be used for another options aside from earning it you can also do tradings of altcoins from it, so this also serves a good source of bitcoin yet profit gaining for you.

klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 01:49:23 AM

Stop being delusional. There is no money to be made in investing in scams and shitcoins.
The profit of the few come from the loss of the noobs.

Get a job and buy BTC every month.

I didn't understand the meaning of this post because people are talking about the ways to earn money and not on how to grow money from those scam investments. Earning can be means of from signature campaign and can be from any other means of providing some services to this bitcoin community.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 04:17:26 AM

all source has own risk

I don't actually agree with that, because if i know i can also do one thing that someone else is doing to earn bitcoins then why i shouldn't? It all depends on the way you can do something, if you can do it well then there is no problem at all, but if you cannot do it in a good way then you better find something that suites you better.
yes i agree with you but i'm talking about "if you know it's not your skill" example  if you are a dentist and others people is a ophthalmologist whether you will accept patients who experience eye pain ?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 04:25:00 AM

If you ask me personal my main source of bitcoin today is from trading. When I was a neewbie gambling is my main source of bitcoin cause i cant profit well in trading cause I only have few coins to trade because of lack of funds. Starting capital is needed to start a good trade in trading

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
rajasumi2

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:22:44 AM

best source of bitcoins is through this forum
-create an account
-become full member
-join signature campaign
earn a decent amount of bitcoins .kudoos Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: