Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:02:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax  (Read 339286 times)
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 07:11:34 PM

http://www.whattomine.com/

Zclassic is listed as the most profitable coin on what to mine

That is a bad sign... miners will dump it more hard as they run big profits Wink

looool, made my day Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
idolacchacked

Activity: 598
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 07:43:44 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2016, 08:12:24 PM by idolacchacked

That is a bad sign... miners will dump it more hard as they run big profits Wink
your bull shit not working, my low order not getting filled  try harder plz  Wink
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 08:46:13 PM

your bull shit not working, my low order not getting filled  try harder plz  Wink

No worries if it hit dumptrex then you will have it Wink
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:09:52 PM

Well is that not the name of the game? to sell at big profit as miners? I mean, what do I want these coins for besides to sell lol

And Miners usually are not bag holders, you got to  sell it while ya can, if the price is reasonable.  Grin

Speculators, that's another story.

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
RidgyDidge

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:15:48 PM

Well is that not the name of the game? to sell at big profit as miners? I mean, what do I want these coins for besides to sell lol

And Miners usually are not bag holders, you got to  sell it while ya can, if the price is reasonable.  Grin

This is why it is so hard to explain what cryptocurrency is to others, what it is used for and what is "can" be used for, the main focus is making money obviously but alot of people link that with criminal activity, Imagine explaining cryptocurrencies to someone, then they invest and loose 3/4 of their money in a week for their first go, they would be like "Fuck this shit why do you even bother with this scam".

And now you know why they call Crypto  "like" a Ponzi Scheme since for someone to come out on top another has to come out underneath.

You just got to be smart with how you do it and play the game.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:17:11 PM

And Miners usually are not bag holders, you got to  sell it while ya can, if the price is reasonable.  Grin

Miners are per definition the persons that destroy 99.99% of the coins. They mine it for free and dump it, as it is all profit. Don't expect to see ZCL moving higher, it will only go lower and lower, and certainly with this huge inflation. It is generating 4 times more blocks then the real ZEC and this is just a clone shit, there is even no roadmap, of course not as it is a clone instamine shit Wink

Lets talk in 2 weeks... Current price : 0.00720990 BTC, I give a estimate of 0.0050 BTC in 2 weeks, and 0.0030 BTC in 4 weeks. (with sometimes a little pump and dump of course Wink)
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:19:33 PM

Miners are per definition the persons that destroy 99.99% of the coins. They mine it for free and dump it, as it is all profit. Don't expect to see ZCL moving higher, it will only go lower and lower, and certainly with this huge inflation. It is generating 4 times more blocks then the real ZEC and this is just a clone shit, there is even no roadmap, of course not as it is a clone instamine shit Wink

Lets talk in 2 weeks... Current price : 0.00720990 BTC, I give a estimate of 0.0050 BTC in 2 weeks, and 0.0030 BTC in 4 weeks. (with sometimes a little pump and dump of course Wink)

just ignore him...hes always talking bullshit...hes a little kid whos trolling the yobit trollbox not less not more...so just ignore his fud..he did it everytime to get in cheap....and u guys panicin
shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:30:35 PM

meanwhile around 1 m/sol
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:38:06 PM

And Miners usually are not bag holders, you got to  sell it while ya can, if the price is reasonable.  Grin

Ah, first off 99.9 % of all coins ONLY come into existence BY miners. The block chain and its transactions are confirmed and secured BY miners.

Mine it for free? Um, well lets see, last look I had about $10,000 tied up in miner rigs and gear. My last electric bill for mining was over $300.00 So I beg to differ on we mine it for free and its all profit  Huh

And as with most miners we are going to go where the coin is that will produce the BIGGEST profit in the shortest amount of time. If that last  a week, 2 weeks or 2 months than so be it.  Wink

Ok, I'm not sure how you or others deal in crypto, ? but thats a miners take from this ol boy  Grin

As far as new people to crypto, if mining, then follow the above rule of making money. If an new investor, put your money in something more stable, like Bitcoin of course or even Ethereum still. And if your not willing to take some risk, then stay away from crypto all together and maybe just invest in the stock market with a slow grow, low risk type portfolio  Wink

shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:41:23 PM

And Miners usually are not bag holders, you got to  sell it while ya can, if the price is reasonable.  Grin

Ah, first off 99.9 % of all coins ONLY come into existence BY miners. The block chain and its transactions are confirmed and secured BY miners.

Mine it for free? Um, well lets see, last look I had about $10,000 tied up in miner rigs and gear. My last electric bill for mining was over $300.00 So I beg to differ on we mine it for free and its all profit  Huh

And as with most miners we are going to go where the coin is that will produce the BIGGEST profit in the shortest amount of time. If that last  a week, 2 weeks or 2 months than so be it.  Wink

Ok, I'm not sure how you or others deal in crypto, ? but thats a miners take from this ol boy  Grin

As far as new people to crypto, if mining, then follow the above rule of making money. If an new investor, put your money in something more stable, like Bitcoin of course or even Ethereum still. And if your not willing to take some risk, then stay away from crypto all together and maybe just invest in the stock market with a slow grow, low risk type portfolio  Wink

ye i dont know where he got hthis..but mining for free? maybe he uses the power and his dad pays the bill and he say its all profit for him...sure but his dad dont know how to pay the bill Cheesy

s4br3s: DBIC is looking goos,,looks bullish
ahmedshatat L0: ETH is the best you can see charts in 12 hr 24 hr 7 days
DanWalker: JackdTradr, for now but wait till feb.
placebo1977: s4br3s, DBIC is a scam Cheesy
smrtntky: placebo1977, explain
gregofdoom L4: DBIC is not scam
s4br3s: gregofdoom, agree its not a scam
smrtntky: as far as I know, 6months before there was dbic hype
pnuts2: Is Tillkoeln around its nice to see movement on his coins
xijchperux L1: DBIC O
smrtntky: then dbic felt and developers are still active
placebo1977: gregofdoom, it is
smrtntky: and you call this scam?
xijchperux L1: DBIC to 40k
hexdump L1: anyone with CAMORRACOIN wallet here?
placebo1977: gregofdoom, you know it, everybody knows it
placebo1977: gregofdoom, it is just pump and dump shit
JackdTradr L0: trump is scam , bots are liars
ahmedshatat L0: JackdTradr, u are right
Brinkcoin L1: pump and dump with trump
amon11 L1: incp pump
cryptostiltskin: SPORT
JackdTradr L0: trump about to be DUMPED Fast
cryptostiltskin: ALTC
Hyperjacked: JackdTradr, dump it
cryptostiltskin: BITON
anagamidev: Too much hype to dump trump coin, good
ioant: placebo1977, why do you need it?))
ioant: placebo1977, and so it will not help you)
mirake L1: it will boom soon afterJan
anagamidev: JackdTradr, stop this fud
orderbit L0: JackdTradr, boring, and lower caps please
dominikherzog: anagamidev, i wil help him
anagamidev: dominikherzog, very good
gregofdoom L4: B L R Y Wink
hesdeadjim L0: the fuck?
cbergmann: JackdTradr, you have been saying that for a while now
olaade21 L0: JackdTradr, you are a bot
hesdeadjim L0: INSANE!!
placebo1977: LIR is getting INSANE
gregofdoom L4: LIR is OK Smiley
placebo1977: ZECD to da moon?
hesdeadjim L0: INSANE !! on the move

ya zcl has nothing but zecDark which has scrypt algo i guess to the moon...very logical and thats from yobit trollbox
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:49:41 PM

just ignore him...hes always talking bullshit...hes a little kid whos trolling the yobit trollbox not less not more...so just ignore his fud..he did it everytime to get in cheap....and u guys panicin
Honestly I have seen so much BS over the years in these threads... I just keep on doing my thing mining regardless of what's being said lol I only responded because I'm bored right now.  Smiley

And yes,,,, I am baffled by how a "legendary" could make such a ridiculous statement as "mine for free" I agree, not sure who pays his power bill if he even mines coins?

gsxrboy

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:54:15 PM

Honestly I have seen so much BS over the years in these threads... I just keep on doing my thing mining regardless of what's being said lol I only responded because I'm bored right now.  Smiley

And yes,,,, I am baffled by how a "legendary" could make such a ridiculous statement as "mine for free" I agree, not sure who pays his power bill if he even mines coins?

By now its crystal clear , he is a troll with a agenda, getting on people nerves, he is having a laugh with us.
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:55:12 PM

Honestly, I am not sure there is any more money to be made mining ZCL vs ZEC right now. But thought I would give it 24 hours. Either way, both seem to be the best coin to be mining for profit right now  Wink

shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:57:16 PM

By now its crystal clear , he is a troll with a agenda, getting on people nerves.

best thing is to hit the ignore button on BCT and u have no more problem with this troll...will do it now
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 09:59:06 PM

Mine it for free? Um, well lets see, last look I had about $10,000 tied up in miner rigs and gear. My last electric bill for mining was over $300.00 So I beg to differ on we mine it for free and its all profit  Huh

And as with most miners we are going to go where the coin is that will produce the BIGGEST profit in the shortest amount of time. If that last  a week, 2 weeks or 2 months than so be it.  Wink

Ok, I'm not sure how you or others deal in crypto, ? but thats a miners take from this ol boy  Grin

As far as new people to crypto, if mining, then follow the above rule of making money. If an new investor, put your money in something more stable, like Bitcoin of course or even Ethereum still. And if your not willing to take some risk, then stay away from crypto all together and maybe just invest in the stock market with a slow grow, low risk type portfolio  Wink

The cost of mining in China, Russia, India is almost free. Also with the low watt rate of mining coins your solar panels cover all the costs. So yes, it is basically mining for free.
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:02:07 PM

By now its crystal clear , he is a troll with a agenda, getting on people nerves.

That or he invested heavily in ZEC at a much higher price and is in panic mode that he will never see his money come back on it? and is pissed off at seeing a fork so soon on this big magic coin called "zcash" lol its to be expected these days, forks and clones.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:06:37 PM

That or he invested heavily in ZEC at a much higher price and is in panic mode that he will never see his money come back on it? and is pissed off at seeing a fork so soon on this big magic coin called "zcash" lol its to be expected these days, forks and clones.

No... with the trading pumps and dumps on ZEC you can make nice money a lot of money... not in a coin that doesn't have any volume as ZCL... nobody is buying on C-CEX and if there are buys then I already notice that they were fake. Checking market all the time.
shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:09:45 PM

No... with the trading pumps and dumps on ZEC you can make nice money a lot of money... not in a coin that doesn't have any volume as ZCL... nobody is buying on C-CEX and if there are buys then I already notice that they were fake. Checking market all the time.
yep somebody fakebought my coins..sure...its just a normal distribution and i bought and sold and bought and sold....sorry fakebought and fakesold...
now------>ignore

made by toxic dick ---> born as toxic dick ---> will die as toxic dick
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:11:46 PM

yep somebody fakebought my coins..sure...now------>ignore

I know enough about market, I have been here for some many years... I can easily identify the fake buys... suddenly a order comes up and the same amount is taken out... with noobs you can talk like this, but not with me.
shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 10:18:25 PM

yep somebody fakebought my coins..sure...now------>ignore

I know enough about market, I have been here for some many years... I can easily identify the fake buys... suddenly a order comes up and the same amount is taken out... with noobs you can talk like this, but not with me.

you know much about yobit markets...u scammed ppl with icos not more...u were buying worthless coins and selling them by hyping it like hell to noobs on yobit...ur just fraud not more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: