Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zclassic, Zcash Fork No Premine, No 20% Founders Tax  (Read 339286 times)
luan_batista

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:45:40 PM

Soon we will be in Binance  Wink and other great exchanges await  Smiley Smiley
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:49:32 PM

Soon we will be in Binance  Wink and other great exchanges await  Smiley Smiley

Nothing itself expectations. This is a very strong statement and if this really happens, then the coin seemed to fly into space, live on the moon. For the sake of this event is to buy more coins.
nick1492

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:24:30 AM

I'll wait for it to go down a little before buying in again. I'm expecting it to go down and will do swing trade

Zclassic is a great coin indeed. Being fork twice I think. But for now, price is very high for a start. I'll probably wait too, just like you before I buy more zclassic. It will be pulled down up to $7 dollars again before be pump to as high as $100 dollars again. Just be cautious on buying zclassic.

licolasawa

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:54:04 PM

One question I have to ask, when zcash being like a scam and unstable as hell how do you expect it's fork becomes successful?
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:03:53 PM

One question I have to ask, when zcash being like a scam and unstable as hell how do you expect it's fork becomes successful?

How is ZCash a scam and unstable?

Yesterday, Gemini announced support for ZEC. This is a huge news for it.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/boost-privacy-cryptocurrency-gemini-announces-support-zcash/

This fork of ZEC though, is useless.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 02:30:29 AM

I'll wait for it to go down a little before buying in again. I'm expecting it to go down and will do swing trade

Zclassic is a great coin indeed. Being fork twice I think. But for now, price is very high for a start. I'll probably wait too, just like you before I buy more zclassic. It will be pulled down up to $7 dollars again before be pump to as high as $100 dollars again. Just be cautious on buying zclassic.

You shouldn't buying this crap. this is a scam coin that only been made to enrich the developers and dupe his supporters. They just waste everyone's trust that been given to them by the crypto community.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Andrey09

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:48:03 PM

Anon Thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3822523.msg37320261#msg37320261
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:56:41 PM

I think zclassic has an announcement at the end of the month , it 's supposed to be big , maybe binance

Hey! What could be more than a Binance Huh With this  exchange ZCL fly to the moon. Zcl promising coin! I plan to buy for $ 8 a good price)

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:23:48 PM

NO, Zclassic was not a free coin / hardfork for Zcash users.. it was a code fork and a totally new coin that did NOT inherit ZEC transactions/UTXO

it only inherited the code MINUS the founders' tax, premine, slow start..

Hi, I've found this thread reading BlockchainForums, it's discussed there in relation to Zcash and Zencash https://blockchainforums.info/topic/388/zencash-vs-zcash-all-you-need-to-know/4

I was surprised by "20% Founders Reward is removed."
So really ZCash founders have 20% of ZCash (or had in the beginning)
For me that's a lot, especially considering the price of ZCash!
Definitely ZClassic has a room to grow!

iM sad but not surprised that the wikipedia article was removed, but there's a latest copy of it here, right before unfair DELETION: http://web.archive.org/web/20180322010119/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zclassic

Zclassic started as a fork of Zcash on November 5, 2016, eight days after Zcash's own release.

At launch, the only differences between them was that Zclassic waived the 20% miners fee for its founders, and supply was not artificially limited at its creation (i.e. no "slow start" for blocks). Zclassic kept the same defining parameters of Zcash, such as the use of the ASIC-resistant equihash timestamping scheme, and a total supply of 21 million units.

Great, thanks for additional info!
I didn't know that the difference was only 8 days. So probably Zcash owners do not have Zclassic amounts? (Like in Bitcoin Cash fork every Bitcoin holder receive same amount of Bitcoin Cash)..

So it pretty much just piggy backed of Zcash's name and toted the idea of a fair distribution even though that doesn't make it anymore viable to institutional investors.

Zcash got listed on gemini yall, institutional investors want to invest in projects where they know there are companies and organizations behind the open source project that will ensure it's growth.
graysoon
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:42:10 PM

For companies that are planning to have an ICO on Nebula AI. What kind of support would they be able to provide?
bitoftalk

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:40:42 AM

!!! Cool   the Official Zclassic Subreddit Community is under NEW management, expect us to be fair and introspective and open to objective analysis . . .

is this the post you were referring to, BitOfTalk? - https://www.reddit.com/r/ZClassic/comments/8gubfp/over_40_of_zclassic_centralized_in_one_wallet/

are you u/TopBestTrend? we have recovered this and reinstated it on Reddit, FYI..

Zclassic Reddit Removed This Post To Hide The Truth:

Sure, they have been removing posts about Anonymous Bitcoin, but they also remove important information like when I posted this link:

https://zcl.blockexplorer.link/richlist

Please look at the top wallet, how much ZCL they hold, and then tell me how decentralized ZCL actually is...

I also looked into where most of the hashrates from pools are comming from:

http://altcoinminingpools.com/equihash/zclassic

I just want to know if the information from these links are correct. Is over 40% of the coin in one wallet? Is over 60% of the hashrates comming from unknown pools? Zclassic reddit removed this before anyone could comment...

With the way things are going, we can expect Zclassic to be listed on bigger exchanges. Also, that big miner coming from unknown pool will definitely need to pump this coin before he can dumps his stash.

Future is bright for zclassic.

Yes thanks, I appreciate it. I had also added this so it is pretty much figured out:

I figured it out. I was a bit coinfused at first!(pun = bit coinfused) I thought that ZCL sent to Bittrex is in a separate wallet. It is for a secound, but then they send it to their wallet, so you don't actually have it. I thought Bittrex only had your private keys, but apparently your wallet has nothing in it the secound after it is recieved. As for the unknown mining pools, it has been brought to my attention that Bitmain is releasing a new equihash ASIC miner (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1XPG2WrIM4). This would probably be where all those hashes are comming from (imo).

The only thing is you can't see how much ZCL is in the Bittrex Wallet. Not all ZCL is listed and they also collect fees, but right now I can only see under 35,000 listed for sale on Bittrex (of the 500 listings)

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:03:11 PM

!!! Cool   the Official Zclassic Subreddit Community is under NEW management, expect us to be fair and introspective and open to objective analysis . . .

is this the post you were referring to, BitOfTalk? - https://www.reddit.com/r/ZClassic/comments/8gubfp/over_40_of_zclassic_centralized_in_one_wallet/

are you u/TopBestTrend? we have recovered this and reinstated it on Reddit, FYI..

Zclassic Reddit Removed This Post To Hide The Truth:

Sure, they have been removing posts about Anonymous Bitcoin, but they also remove important information like when I posted this link:

https://zcl.blockexplorer.link/richlist

Please look at the top wallet, how much ZCL they hold, and then tell me how decentralized ZCL actually is...

I also looked into where most of the hashrates from pools are comming from:

http://altcoinminingpools.com/equihash/zclassic

I just want to know if the information from these links are correct. Is over 40% of the coin in one wallet? Is over 60% of the hashrates comming from unknown pools? Zclassic reddit removed this before anyone could comment...

With the way things are going, we can expect Zclassic to be listed on bigger exchanges. Also, that big miner coming from unknown pool will definitely need to pump this coin before he can dumps his stash.

Future is bright for zclassic.

Yes thanks, I appreciate it. I had also added this so it is pretty much figured out:

I figured it out. I was a bit coinfused at first!(pun = bit coinfused) I thought that ZCL sent to Bittrex is in a separate wallet. It is for a secound, but then they send it to their wallet, so you don't actually have it. I thought Bittrex only had your private keys, but apparently your wallet has nothing in it the secound after it is recieved. As for the unknown mining pools, it has been brought to my attention that Bitmain is releasing a new equihash ASIC miner (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1XPG2WrIM4). This would probably be where all those hashes are comming from (imo).

The only thing is you can't see how much ZCL is in the Bittrex Wallet. Not all ZCL is listed and they also collect fees, but right now I can only see under 35,000 listed for sale on Bittrex (of the 500 listings)

Hopefully they don't have your private key! Else they can stole the coin. The private key should never be used. Except if you import your wallet on another wallet.
The fees are the transaction fees. Also there is a withdrawal fee which is higher than a normal transaction on exchanges. Also a fee when you make a trade.
You should learn how it works before using coins/tokens. Else, you are going one day to do a mistake.
SamDummy

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:13:47 PM

why Zclassic is needed, if there is Bitcoin Private?
don`t understand...
HaberHash

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:28:05 PM

don`t understand...

For starters where can you buy Bitcoin Private?  There's hardly on any exchanges, whereas ZClassic is available on many other sites.  BTCP and ZCL prices are nearly the same (for the time being).

The BTCP team needs to release ZCL the new ZCL CE team and take over and start implementing their roadmap.
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:57:22 PM

don`t understand...

If you think a little bit more about it shouldn't you come to the results that you could post that comment in 1,000 other threads, too? The forking won't end, it will go on forever. It will be interesting to see where the privatization of money takes us eventually.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:07:08 PM

don`t understand...

For starters where can you buy Bitcoin Private?  There's hardly on any exchanges, whereas ZClassic is available on many other sites.  BTCP and ZCL prices are nearly the same (for the time being).

The BTCP team needs to release ZCL the new ZCL CE team and take over and start implementing their roadmap.

That is not a valid reason now support for this coin start increasing you find the list on CMC HitBTC is a big exchange if you are interested to buy. ZCL has very bad image and still under the control of Rhett even there is tweet he is out from the team but I don't think that is true.
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:34:55 PM

don`t understand...

If you think a little bit more about it shouldn't you come to the results that you could post that comment in 1,000 other threads, too? The forking won't end, it will go on forever. It will be interesting to see where the privatization of money takes us eventually.

I think this coin isn't still attractive with many investors and it has no special technology in the future because it 's only fork of ZEC .
This is what I don't want to join this project for my long-term investment.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:45:07 AM

zclassic is dead ? sell it or stay more? Huh Huh Huh Huh

this coin is dominated by bots, they are going to expel all the real buyers and to be left bots operating at the price that you want.
It is the worst currency there is, I am at a loss of 50% of the money. But I already knew the risk and invested little, but it is the last time I invest, because if they buy they will lower the value even more! Stop buying the coin! because every time they buy more they will lower the value.

according to her chart, it's likely to be down to $ 7.

Even the bots are eventually run by humans. Just set clear price goals, put your order on the books and either it gets executed or it doesn't. Not worth nothing with it the whole day if a lot of bots are involved.

True here, but sometimes the bot trading is really annoying. The fact alone that you know that there is a bot sometimes makes you not trade at all.

Well I guess you have to get over it if you want to trade in the future Cheesy There will always be bots and they will only become better over time. Seriously just set price goals and put your orders on the book.

Cryptoid

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:01:57 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 01:44:57 AM by Cryptoid

Anyone have a link for a working block explorer?  The links in the ANN do not work.  The links on the webpage don't work either.

Edit:
These links also do not work:
http://explorer.zclassicblue.org:3001/insight/
http://explorer.zclmine.pro/

Edit 2:
ZClassic Electrum also does not work ? ? (tried both listed servers and ensured ports were open)
Cryptoid

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:32:03 AM

Anyone have a link for a working block explorer?  The links in the ANN do not work.  The links on the webpage don't work either.

Edit:
These links also do not work:
http://explorer.zclassicblue.org:3001/insight/
http://explorer.zclmine.pro/

Edit 2:
ZClassic Electrum also does not work ? ? (tried both listed servers and ensured ports were open)

http://explorer.zclassicblue.org:3001/insight/address/t1YU8ipo5bpPmFmxj8ZMXv7drZJzEnMk3pB -works for me

Thank you for your reply.  It worked after I opened port 3001 on my router to access this page.  Can this block explorer be used as a server to allow electrum to update?  OR, can the balance be swept with this block explorer? I need to move funds from the paper wallet.  Thanks.
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: