Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:32:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Coinzilla.com - Crypto Ad Network - Display & Content Advertising Services  (Read 19757 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Coinzilla.io (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

coinzilla.com

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 12:56:28 PM

Why do you guys run mellowads? are they aware you are running there ads on your network? I believe this is against there TOS
I have reported this to mellowads

Hi!

Yes, mellowads support is aware that we are running their ads for those moments when there are few ads at us. We have a partnership with them.

Regards.

Cosmin L.
PUBLISHERS DEPT. & MANAGER
www.coinzilla.com | facebook.com/adsbycoinzilla | twitter.com/adsbycoinzilla
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 01:04:01 PM

Why do you guys run mellowads? are they aware you are running there ads on your network? I believe this is against there TOS

Hi!

Yes, mellowads support is aware that we are running their ads for those moments when there are few ads at us. We have a partnership with them.

Regards.

No you do not have any special partnership with them, all you did was add your website like any other publisher and that was it
I will let them know, we will see what they say

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
Coinzilla.io (OP)

coinzilla.com

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 01:17:44 PM

Hi!

Regards.

No you do not have any special partnership with them, all you did was add your website like any other publisher and that was it

Hi!

Please, by any means, contact them.

Regards.

Cosmin L.
baztardo

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 01:59:11 PM

Hi!

Regards.

Hi!

Regards.

As one of the admins for Mellow Ads I just wanted to confirm what the Coinzilla.io admin has said here about our partnership. We are very happy with this at the moment as the quality of traffic provided by Coinzilla is compatible with the high standards that we expect from our direct publishers.

Additionally, for information - below is a copy of a conversation we have just had with the admin of adsbit.net (a different small ad network) via our direct support channel.
Coinzilla.io - please remove this if you are not happy to have it here and I can post in a separate thread.
Important to note...
1) MA and Coinzilla are not owned by the same people. Other than the partnership described above - we are not related.
2) I have excluded some bits from dubs reply were he is abusing some of our publishers - for obvious reasons.

dubs rays (Today 12:43)
Why would you remove adsbit.net but not coinzilla.io?
Lets hear this great excuse, both ad networks running your ads across entire network, you ban one but keep the other, do you also own coinzilla is that why you didn't ban it?

Mellow Ads Support (21 minutes ago)
Hi
Thanks for getting in touch - finally! (It would have been helpful if you'd done so before attempting to "re-sell" our ads)
We don't own Coinzilla but we have been in discussions with them about the partnership. They essentially use MA for "backfill" - so we have a bespoke system set up for them, which ensures that we can continue to control and maintain the quality of the traffic across our network.
A few days ago during our ongoing security/fraud checking procedures we discovered that you were using MA and that the quality of the traffic was extremely low - essentially fraudulent - providing very little value to our advertisers. This is why we removed you from the network, consistent with how we deal with other fraudulent publishers.

Hope that explains it clearly

dubs rays (6 minutes ago)
Are you kidding me? We approve each publisher manually and check with Alexa and Similiarweb, you are full of shit about coinzilla being in some bespoke system you setup blah blah, I will make sure people are aware you own coinzilla as well, funny thing is 80% of the sites on adsbit are also on mellowads so how does that work? so you have extremely low essentially fraudulent traffic as well? bottom line is you own coinzilla as well and it's obvious to see.
Also you did not run no security/fraud check it was called out by some member on bitcointalk, stop talking all smart, you have no idea who you're talking too! I'm not stupid

Now go fuck yourself with your bullshit, mother fucker
I will soon make a topic exposing all websites in the top 5 pages, exposing your fake network

A class act Smiley

Mellow Ads - Simple, bitcoin advertising
Get your advert seen by a huge audience - we served over 6.7 billion ad impressions in the last 30 days!
mellowads.com | support@mellowads.com
vodaljepa

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 02:05:02 PM

Actually you got exposed already on reddit and here is the real reply that baztardo cut out

Are you kidding me? We approve each publisher manually and check with Alexa and Similiarweb, you are full of shit about coinzilla being in some bespoke system you setup blah blah, I will make sure people are aware you own coinzilla as well, funny thing is 80% of the sites on adsbit are also on mellowads so how does that work? so you have extremely low essentially fraudulent traffic as well? bottom line is you own coinzilla as well and it's obvious to see.
Also you did not run no security/fraud check it was called out by some member on bitcointalk, stop talking all smart, you have no idea who you're talking too! I'm not stupid

Hmm lets see, for example http://moneyfree.xyz/ is on page 4 and uses fake traffic

355% of the traffic comes from socpublic.com which is fake paid traffic using hitleap, bots, etc

Now why would advertisers pay for fake traffic?
I will be working with others to expose mellowads and how much fake traffic they have

Coinzilla.io (OP)

coinzilla.com

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 02:17:05 PM

Hi!

Regards.

Hi!

Regards.

As one of the admins for Mellow Ads I just wanted to confirm what the Coinzilla.io admin has said here about our partnership. We are very happy with this at the moment as the quality of traffic provided by Coinzilla is compatible with the high standards that we expect from our direct publishers.

Additionally, for information - below is a copy of a conversation we have just had with the admin of adsbit.net (a different small ad network) via our direct support channel.
Coinzilla.io - please remove this if you are not happy to have it here and I can post in a separate thread.
Important to note...
1) MA and Coinzilla are not owned by the same people. Other than the partnership described above - we are not related.
2) I have excluded some bits from dubs reply were he is abusing some of our publishers - for obvious reasons.

dubs rays (Today 12:43)
Why would you remove adsbit.net but not coinzilla.io?
Lets hear this great excuse, both ad networks running your ads across entire network, you ban one but keep the other, do you also own coinzilla is that why you didn't ban it?

Mellow Ads Support (21 minutes ago)
Hi
Thanks for getting in touch - finally! (It would have been helpful if you'd done so before attempting to "re-sell" our ads)
We don't own Coinzilla but we have been in discussions with them about the partnership. They essentially use MA for "backfill" - so we have a bespoke system set up for them, which ensures that we can continue to control and maintain the quality of the traffic across our network.
A few days ago during our ongoing security/fraud checking procedures we discovered that you were using MA and that the quality of the traffic was extremely low - essentially fraudulent - providing very little value to our advertisers. This is why we removed you from the network, consistent with how we deal with other fraudulent publishers.

Hope that explains it clearly

dubs rays (6 minutes ago)

Now go fuck yourself with your bullshit, mother fucker
I will soon make a topic exposing all websites in the top 5 pages, exposing your fake network

A class act Smiley

Thank you for clarifying the situation.
As for vodaljepa, please don't trash our thread or we will take action against you behavior.

Cosmin L.
vodaljepa

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 02:18:28 PM

LOL take action, oh yea you're going to msg a mod
Such action, wow
I will post as much as I want as long as you reply back big boy, also if anyone wants the same exact network as coinzilla contact http://seviosolutions.com/
They will set you up for real cheap, watch out coinzilla soon you will have many look a likes Wink

PS. I have nothing to do with adsbit infact they were sold recently https://flippa.com/7814101-adsbit-net
I do however have issues with scammers/people taking advantage of others

svirby

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 02:37:54 PM

LOL take action, oh yea you're going to msg a mod
Such action, wow
I will post as much as I want as long as you reply back big boy, also if anyone wants the same exact network as coinzilla contact http://seviosolutions.com/
They will set you up for real cheap, watch out coinzilla soon you will have many look a likes Wink

PS. I have nothing to do with adsbit infact they were sold recently https://flippa.com/7814101-adsbit-net
I do however have issues with scammers/people taking advantage of others

get a life.

darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 03:05:16 PM

So that is the real butthurt there. That is hilarious in my opinion. The admin i guess stated what needs to be stated and decisions were made for the good of both party well obviously except(yours)
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 02:53:18 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2017, 03:04:23 PM by mexicantarget

Stop paying attention to that lowlife. He's bitter with his fails and he just badmouths successful people.
He's not a factor in anything on bitcointalk nor anywhere else.
He's just a angry kid with a ton of conspiracy theories or made up bs so people pay attention to him.

I'll agree only with 1 thing with him. There's a lot of low quality ads & traffic in general on many sites. Not taking sides, just my personal opinion.

All of ad net owners should re-think the way they add publishers on their site.
Coinzilla is one of the few who does it right.

EDIT:

He posted that flippa URL. baztardo posted that conversation.

Flippa "buyer" username: dubst3r (Real name Denzel Florez)
His name in that conversation: dubs

He sold it to himself so cleans the "scam" accusations off of him and pretend someone else bought it.
He's been doing that constantly.
grahamlyons

Activity: 338
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 03:19:35 PM

Flippa "buyer" username: dubst3r (Real name Denzel Florez)

i think you might have it the wrong way around - in that flippa auction the SELLER was dubst3r - which would be consistent with "dubst3r" = "vodaljepa"
anyway, this conversation shouldnt really continue on this thread - Coinzilla is innocent of any wrongdoing here of course
Coinzilla.io (OP)

coinzilla.com

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 12:04:58 PM

Get 10% added to every deposit you make on https://coinzilla.io

Cosmin L.
alamin99

Activity: 1078

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 12:48:06 PM

What the hell is this???!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Oops
This account is disabled by the administrator!
Coinzilla.io (OP)

coinzilla.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 02:57:29 PM

Oops

Hi!

Please make a new account and contact us.

Regards.

Cosmin L.
darklus123

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:06:36 PM

Oops

Hi!

Regards.

Any reasons for the disable account? That is quite alarming. Let's just say that the publisher is going to create another account what will happen to the pending funds? are you going to refund those?
alamin99

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:10:24 PM

Oops

Hi!

Regards.

Any reasons for the disable account? That is quite alarming. Let's just say that the publisher is going to create another account what will happen to the pending funds? are you going to refund those?
The same questions are mine. What will be happened to my funds? Huh
darklus123

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:20:01 PM

will be happened to my funds? Huh

Did you contact the administrators for this? I supposed that there is a prior reason why your account was been disabled. Haven't you received any emails about the disabling of your account? Please contact coinzilla (im pretty sure that he is active right now)
Coinzilla.io (OP)

coinzilla.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 03:25:51 PM

Oops

Hi!

Regards.

Oops

Hi!

Regards.

Hi,

Unfortunately the account and the funds are lost as the account has been hacked and the funds withdrawn before we could block it.
We suggest you to use a strong password on the new account.
The two step verification will be added in the new coinzilla update.

Regards.

Cosmin L.
alamin99

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:56:04 PM

Oops

Hi!

Regards.

Oops

Hi!

Regards.

Hi,

Unfortunately the account and the funds are lost as the account has been hacked and the funds withdrawn before we could block it.

Regards.
how do you know that my account was hacked? do you have my email?
Coinzilla.io (OP)

coinzilla.com

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 04:05:57 PM

Oops

Hi!

Regards.

Oops

Hi!

Regards.

Hi,

Regards.
how do you know that my account was hacked? do you have my email?

Hi!

The account was flagged by our protection system for connecting from multiple ips in a short period of time and even trying to breach our system.

Regards.

Cosmin L.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: