Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:48:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Coinzilla.com - Crypto Ad Network - Display & Content Advertising Services  (Read 19757 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Coinzilla.io (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

coinzilla.com

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 09:24:14 AM

Hi Coinzilla,

Are there any issues with withdrawals?
No rush but one of our withdrawal is pending since 15/11, usually they always get processed within 24 hours as indicated in the account. Is this related perhaps to the issue with Bitcoin payments made in the past few days that got stuck in the network?

Also the Faucethub one says "You can instantly withdraw your funds in"(to) "your FaucetHub wallet." - but this doesn't work instantly as indicated. Perhaps it's worth changing the text there in your site.

Hello,

There is a lot of problems with the bitcoin network and we have decided to wait for it to be clear.
At this moment we have to pay around 0.005 for a single transaction and this isn't working for us.
We are trying to find alternatives.

As I can see for your faucethub withdraw payment, you need to use a faucethub linked address, not your username.

Best regards,
Cosmin

Yes, we complained about it ourselves how Bitcoin is not reliable in Bitcointalk. We used ConfirmTX.com for transactions that got stuck, it costs only $4.00 to expedite a transaction that is stuck ... and right now Blockchain.info is showing the fee to send BTC is very cheap (around $0.50 or less).

So you don't risk more than paying $4.50 at the worse case (instead of paying 0.005 BTC for a single transaction) ... you should look into this.

Alternatively,
Set a high threshold for BTC withdrawals and offer withdrawals via Ethereum, Ripple, Dogecoin and more - these allow to send money instantly and without a high fee at all.

What do you think?

We will see that in the following days.

Best regards,
Cosmin

Cosmin L.
PUBLISHERS DEPT. & MANAGER
www.coinzilla.com | facebook.com/adsbycoinzilla | twitter.com/adsbycoinzilla

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
speedup-faucet.com

Activity: 453

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 12:30:53 PM

Why do you banned my site?
At first you disabled all static banners on my site for the reason that it didn't perform well and now even banned my site by claiming that my site is botting.

May I know how you detected my site as botting?
I have duplicate ip claim detection, CaptchMe captcha, iphub vpn/proxy detection and multiple url shorteners rotation to deny botting activities. Now you claimed my site is botting.

The only reason that I can think of is due to same IP might claim from all my faucets actively which caused high traffic from same IP. Tell my if this is the reason and I'm more willing to accept the fact that you don't accept this kind of traffic thus banning my site?

Please explain.

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
Kema

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 12:54:15 PM

At first you disabled all static banners on my site for the reason that it didn't perform well and now even banned my site by claiming that my site is botting.

I have duplicate ip claim detection, CaptchMe captcha, iphub vpn/proxy detection and multiple url shorteners rotation to deny botting activities. Now you claimed my site is botting.

The only reason that I can think of is due to same IP might claim from all my faucets actively which caused high traffic from same IP. Tell my if this is the reason and I'm more willing to accept the fact that you don't accept this kind of traffic thus banning my site?

Please explain.

First, I am in no way associated with coinzilla!
I have in the past had requests from ad-networks to limit the ads to only one faucet (subdomain) with the motivation that unique views aren't generated by repeat traffic from the other faucets.
I've never been outright banned for this reason, but who knows, maybe you're experiencing something similar?

@Coinzilla> Please check any one of my faucets, I'd love to join the Coinzilla family. At this point I just don't know what I'm supposed to change in order to meet approval?

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
speedup-faucet.com

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 01:29:59 PM

Please explain.

I have in the past had requests from ad-networks to limit the ads to only one faucet (subdomain) with the motivation that unique views aren't generated by repeat traffic from the other faucets.
I've never been outright banned for this reason, but who knows, maybe you're experiencing something similar?

@Coinzilla> Please check any one of my faucets, I'd love to join the Coinzilla family. At this point I just don't know what I'm supposed to change in order to meet approval?

If this is the reason then they should at least inform me and I will make changes to comply to their rules.
But I've never been given any chance. This is really upset.

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
Coinzilla.io (OP)

coinzilla.com

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 02:03:59 PM

Please explain.

Hello,

We can't reveal our detection algorithm but what I can tell you is that your website had over 80k impressions with just 8 clicks. That is x20 less than an average statistic for the floating banner.
Also, even with your anti-bot measures, they are still able to see the banners on the first page.

Best regards,
Cosmin

Please explain.

Hello,

At the moment we are no longer accepting faucets.

Best regards,
Cosmin

Cosmin L.
speedup-faucet.com

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 02:25:47 PM

Ok this explained why my faucet was getting banned.
I think the users just not interested with the ads as over 80% of them are ICOs (some can be scam).

I can imagine more and more faucets will be banned soon due to unable to deliver good quality traffic.
Good luck to all other faucets that are still using coinzilla.

Vibez1Tv

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:54:29 AM

can you explain why coinzilla is promoting hyip's on a big scale ? example when a new hyip or ponzi is born example https://hashworld.io/?ref=mellowads you will see this banner everywhere promoted directly by the ad network itself .. then when it goes offline a new hyip site will open with the same script installed only new design 1 day later you guys come up with a new one..  is coinzilla & mellowads cooperate with the scammers ? or are they the brain and creators from those hyips even ?

CryptoFreaks
Coinzilla.io (OP)

coinzilla.com

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:36:13 PM

I think the users just not interested with the ads as over 80% of them are ICOs (some can be scam).

I can imagine more and more faucets will be banned soon due to unable to deliver good quality traffic.

Hello,

We don't deny accepted faucets, only those who don't perform well.

Best regards,
Cosmin

can you explain why coinzilla is promoting hyip's on a big scale ? example when a new hyip or ponzi is born example https://hashworld.io/?ref=mellowads you will see this banner everywhere promoted directly by the ad network itself .. then when it goes offline a new hyip site will open with the same script installed only new design 1 day later you guys come up with a new one..  is coinzilla & mellowads cooperate with the scammers ? or are they the brain and creators from those hyips even ?

Hello,

We are not related to any HYIP promoted on our network.  Your example is merely a tracking link that HYIP owners are using to see what user came from which network.

Best regards,
Cosmin

Cosmin L.
Dragon171074

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:45:39 PM

Is your operating mechanism similar to bitclave?
Coinzilla.io (OP)

coinzilla.com

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 10:17:57 AM

???why delect my website richbtc.xyz  Huh

Hello,

We have already answered that question 3 times.
"At the moment we are no longer accepting faucet websites."

Best regards,
Cosmin

Cosmin L.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:47:08 AM

Hello,

Best regards,
Cosmin

• Can i remove my old faucet and replace with a new faucet ?
  • Can i display my ads on sub domain ?
Thank you.
Vibez1Tv

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:50:39 AM

Hello,

We don't deny accepted faucets, only those who don't perform well.

Best regards,
Cosmin

can you explain why coinzilla is promoting hyip's on a big scale ? example when a new hyip or ponzi is born example https://hashworld.io/?ref=mellowads you will see this banner everywhere promoted directly by the ad network itself .. then when it goes offline a new hyip site will open with the same script installed only new design 1 day later you guys come up with a new one..  is coinzilla & mellowads cooperate with the scammers ? or are they the brain and creators from those hyips even ?

Hello,

We are not related to any HYIP promoted on our network.  Your example is merely a tracking link that HYIP owners are using to see what user came from which network.

Best regards,
Cosmin
Ok thank you for clearing that out. its a little missleading its like coinzilla is the refer from that hyip especially when they take 60% off network share..  but its logical those hyip owners own a lot of stolen money so they can pay allot of money to the network Smiley

CryptoFreaks
Coinzilla.io (OP)

coinzilla.com

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:05:39 AM

Hello,

Best regards,
Cosmin

• Can i remove my old faucet and replace with a new faucet ?
  • Can i display my ads on sub domain ?
Thank you.

Hello,

1. You can't do that right now. You have already changed too many domains.
2. Ads displayed on subdomains are not counted as legit impressions.

Best regards,
Cosmin

Cosmin L.
edulml

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:28:30 PM

Coinzilla don't allowed faucets anymore?
Coinzilla.io (OP)

coinzilla.com

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 04:12:47 PM

Coinzilla don't allowed faucets anymore?

Hello,

Yes, for the moment we are not allowing faucets to join our network.
Faucets that are already accepted and have good traffic will remain active.

Best regards,
Cosmin

Cosmin L.
s518s

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:23:14 PM

Really sad to see you ban one of my favorite sites (btcwarrior.com). It's unfortunate that you have to take these extreme measures at this point in time.
november.rain

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:58:56 PM

Looks nice your advertising network, good design  also,what are the requeriments for the websites to be accepted?

Greetings!

Hi,

We don't have some specific requiremens for websites on our network but here are some things that will help you get approved:
- Nice website design;
- A low number of ads (we don't accept faucets with tons of ads);
- A good alexa rank (this is not a must);
- Good website content or a custom made faucet.
Do you accept adult video site?
Kema

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:08:21 AM

coinzilla> Would you approve a site that has a faucet but it's only part of the site content or is any site containing a faucet an automatic blacklist?
If one wanted to use coinzilla ads on the non faucet pages...

Coinzilla.io (OP)

coinzilla.com

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:35:19 AM

coinzilla> Would you approve a site that has a faucet but it's only part of the site content or is any site containing a faucet an automatic blacklist?

Hello,

Unfortunately, we can't do that as we can't be sure that our ads will not appear in the faucet after it has been accepted.

Best regards,
Cosmin

Cosmin L.
Kema

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:22:22 AM

Fair enough, I respect that. Smiley

Hello,

Unfortunately, we can't do that as we can't be sure that our ads will not appear in the faucet after it has been accepted.

Best regards,
Cosmin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: