Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:15:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Coinzilla.com - Crypto Ad Network - Display & Content Advertising Services  (Read 19757 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Coinzilla.io (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

coinzilla.com

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 07:55:36 AM

why you dant accept .faucetfly.com/ domain i need to add some ads to my faucet http://easy2doge.faucetfly.com/

Hello,

We are currently not accepting more faucets on our network since we don't have a big demand for this kind of traffic.

All the best,
Cosmin

Sending you a pm , Please check.

Hello,

I have already answered your PM.

All the best,
Cosmin

Cosmin L.
PUBLISHERS DEPT. & MANAGER
www.coinzilla.com | facebook.com/adsbycoinzilla | twitter.com/adsbycoinzilla

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinzilla.io (OP)

coinzilla.com

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 01:30:14 PM

Hello guys,

Long time since we have posted an update in this topic  Smiley

Today we have good news for all incentivized websites (that are related to crypto) that haven't been accepted on our network yet. We are currently accepting this type of websites again for Popunders (they will not have access to banners for the moment).

Please note that we are still looking for quality traffic so not all websites will be accepted (like the ones using free hosting, free domain names or that are using defaults scripts).

All the best,
Cosmin

Cosmin L.
Coinogle

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 03:08:23 PM

Hello guys,

Today we have good news for all incentivized websites (that are related to crypto) that haven't been accepted on our network yet. We are currently accepting this type of websites again for Popunders (they will not have access to banners for the moment).

Please note that we are still looking for quality traffic so not all websites will be accepted (like the ones using free hosting, free domain names or that are using defaults scripts).

All the best,
Cosmin

This sounds good Cosmin Smiley

Blockoney is your resource for Finance, Technology, and Latest Bitcoin Guides.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:58:56 AM

Hello guys,

All the best,
Cosmin
URL shortener sites are accepted on coinzilla now? I have views from most popular faucet game sites and faucet sites which are already having the good number of Alexa ranks.
Coinzilla.io (OP)

coinzilla.com

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 10:31:17 AM

Hello guys,

All the best,
Cosmin
URL shortener sites are accepted on coinzilla now? I have views from most popular faucet game sites and faucet sites which are already having the good number of Alexa ranks.

Hello @ankit10,

Could you PM your website address so I can see if we can accept it?

All the best,
Cosmin

Cosmin L.
ESGames

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 04:02:48 PM

i really like your website, a more professional and better quality experience, hopefully, the ad network reflects that. Have u submitted my website (www.esfaucets.com) for approval hoping for the best thank you Smiley
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:17:04 PM

Hello guys,

All the best,
Cosmin

Hello @ankit10,

Could you PM your website address so I can see if we can accept it?

All the best,
Cosmin
Please check your inbox, I already messeged you and replied on email too. Let me know if you are going to accept my site.
Or let me know if you need more info on my site.
ESGames

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 03:56:48 PM

Website was rejected with no reason given :/ makes no sense was expecting better from the website and its owners
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:58:37 PM

It's very nice when Coinzilla is open for faucets again and i have chance to participate with coinzilla again even just popunder ads, the cpm is very high without annoying ads. I hope to earn good money with Coinzilla again.
Coinzilla.io (OP)

coinzilla.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 07:10:33 AM

Website was rejected with no reason given :/ makes no sense was expecting better from the website and its owners

Hello,

Your website has been denied as it has too many popunders (especially the ones that open without me clicking anywhere on the page).

We accept websites that have a decent number of popunders as, which each popunder served to the user by another network, the value drops for us.

All the best,
Cosmin

It's very nice when Coinzilla is open for faucets again and i have chance to participate with coinzilla again even just popunder ads, the cpm is very high without annoying ads. I hope to earn good money with Coinzilla again.

Thanks for the good words  Grin

Cosmin L.
speedup-faucet.com

Activity: 453

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 06:29:52 PM

I used to be a publisher but seems like my account was blocked.
Is it possible to unblock my account so that I can start to use the popunder again?
My registered email is admin@speedup-faucet.com

http://speedup-faucet.com/faucet - Bitcoin Faucet    ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/doge - Dogecoin Faucet
http://speedup-faucet.com/lite       - Litecoin Faucet  ====  http://speedup-faucet.com/lite    - Ethereum Faucet
ESGames

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 09:10:01 AM

Hello,

Your website has been denied as it has too many popunders (especially the ones that open without me clicking anywhere on the page).

We accept websites that have a decent number of popunders as, which each popunder served to the user by another network, the value drops for us.

All the best,
Cosmin

Thanks for the good words  Grin

Hey, thanks for getting back to us, great to get a reason for why the denial.
We are currently under the process of finding better adnetworks, and want to keep our popunders and popups to a minimum. At the moment we have around 1-3 popunder networks in different areas of the website, some have none, some have 1 and so on. I believe that coinzilla, from what we have heard, can provide us better popunders and eCPM on them, hence if you are willing to work with us, we are willing to remove all other popups and keeping only coinzilla.

Please do let me know if you are willing to accept the website and then we can get the popunders implemented as would work out best for coinzilla on our website.

Thank you.
Coinzilla.io (OP)

coinzilla.com

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 11:09:47 AM

I used to be a publisher but seems like my account was blocked.
Is it possible to unblock my account so that I can start to use the popunder again?
My registered email is admin@speedup-faucet.com

Hello,

If a website has been blocked, it can't be accepted again on our network as this usually means that the traffic we have received from that site wasn't good enough for our advertisers (not necessarily fake or bot traffic).

As for your account, all accounts with over 1 year of inactivity have been deleted by the system (we did send ~ 4 emails before that happens so users can log in and keep their account active).

All the best,
Cosmin

Cosmin L.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:16:13 PM

hi

just wanna ask if there is any minimum of depositing euro with bank sepa ?
For bitocin there is 0.05 but for bank deposit i found no info.

kind regards
Coinzilla.io (OP)

coinzilla.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 08:01:30 AM

hi

kind regards

Hello felicita,

The minimum deposit via wire transfer is 500 Euros.

All the best,
Cosmin

Cosmin L.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 01:43:09 PM

hi

kind regards

Hello felicita,

All the best,
Cosmin
wow sorry but i did not planned to advertise with 500€
is it possible to make a smaller deposit of 100€ ?
If not i have to take Bitcoin deposit but these are also 250€ XD

regards
Coinzilla.io (OP)

coinzilla.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 02:22:08 PM

hi

kind regards

Hello felicita,

All the best,
Cosmin
wow sorry but i did not planned to advertise with 500€
is it possible to make a smaller deposit of 100€ ?
If not i have to take Bitcoin deposit but these are also 250€ XD

regards

Hello felicita,

If you can get in touch with our team on the live chat, they may be able to help you to start advertising with a smaller amount.

All the best,
Cosmin

Cosmin L.
Coinzilla.io (OP)

coinzilla.com

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2020, 12:25:23 PM

Hello guys,

It has been a while since we have posted here.

Right now, we have a pretty big demand for popunder traffic so, any faucet or other incentivized project you may have, you can monetize it with us right now (still, looking for quality websites, not default ones with no changes).

If you have a big website, contact us on live chat and we'll see how we can improve our offer for you  Grin

All the best,
Cosmin

Cosmin L.
George.FAUTSY

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

In Bitcoin We Trust!

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2020, 09:03:06 PM

Hello guys,

Right now, we have a pretty big demand for popunder traffic so, any faucet or other incentivized project you may have, you can monetize it with us right now (still, looking for quality websites, not default ones with no changes).

If you have a big website, contact us on live chat and we'll see how we can improve our offer for you  Grin

All the best,
Cosmin

Roger that!
welovedcrypto

Activity: 422
Merit: 52

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 05:28:55 PM

Hello guys,

All the best,
Cosmin
So you guys also started micro earning sites like url shortener and PTC sites (other incentivized project) also? If yes then is there is any requirement for applying?

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: