Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:26:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Coinzilla.com - Crypto Ad Network - Display & Content Advertising Services  (Read 19757 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Coinzilla.io (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

coinzilla.com

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2020, 07:26:39 AM

Hello guys,

It has been a while since we have posted here.

Right now, we have a pretty big demand for popunder traffic so, any faucet or other incentivized project you may have, you can monetize it with us right now (still, looking for quality websites, not default ones with no changes).

If you have a big website, contact us on live chat and we'll see how we can improve our offer for you  Grin

All the best,
Cosmin
So you guys also started micro earning sites like url shortener and PTC sites (other incentivized project) also? If yes then is there is any requirement for applying?

Hello,

Indeed, we do accept PTC websites on our Brand Awareness category if they are related to crypto (the entire site needs to be in crypto) but, we don't allow URL Shorteners on our network at this moment.

All the best,
Cosmin

Cosmin L.
PUBLISHERS DEPT. & MANAGER
www.coinzilla.com | facebook.com/adsbycoinzilla | twitter.com/adsbycoinzilla

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
welovedcrypto

Activity: 422
Merit: 52

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2020, 06:12:06 PM

Hello guys,

Right now, we have a pretty big demand for popunder traffic so, any faucet or other incentivized project you may have, you can monetize it with us right now (still, looking for quality websites, not default ones with no changes).

If you have a big website, contact us on live chat and we'll see how we can improve our offer for you  Grin

All the best,
Cosmin
So you guys also started micro earning sites like url shortener and PTC sites (other incentivized project) also? If yes then is there is any requirement for applying?

Hello,

Indeed, we do accept PTC websites on our Brand Awareness category if they are related to crypto (the entire site needs to be in crypto) but, we don't allow URL Shorteners on our network at this moment.

All the best,
Cosmin
Why you do not support URL Shorteners? What if my  faucet and url shortener are on one single domain? Will it will still work or not?

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
Coinzilla.io (OP)

coinzilla.com

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2020, 09:57:03 AM

Hello guys,

All the best,
Cosmin

Hello,

All the best,
Cosmin
Why you do not support URL Shorteners? What if my  faucet and url shortener are on one single domain? Will it will still work or not?

Hello,

We don't accept URL Shorteners since the traffic source can be of low quality and, we decided not to accept the sites that have the faucet and a URL Shortener combined since we can't be 100% that it won't receive traffic from other sources except the faucet.

All the best,
Cosmin

Cosmin L.
Coinogle

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2020, 12:48:08 PM

Hello guys,

All the best,
Cosmin

Hello,

All the best,
Cosmin

Hello,

We don't accept URL Shorteners since the traffic source can be of low quality and, we decided not to accept the sites that have the faucet and a URL Shortener combined since we can't be 100% that it won't receive traffic from other sources except the faucet.

All the best,
Cosmin

Can't agree more. But there are some great shorteners out there as well. I manage a shortner myself and its premium banner spots give a CTR of 0.2%-0.6% with 500K+ impressions a month.  Roll Eyes

Blockoney is your resource for Finance, Technology, and Latest Bitcoin Guides.
Coinzilla.io (OP)

coinzilla.com

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2020, 07:09:11 AM

Hello guys,

All the best,
Cosmin

Hello,

All the best,
Cosmin

Hello,

All the best,
Cosmin

Can't agree more. But there are some great shorteners out there as well. I manage a shortner myself and its premium banner spots give a CTR of 0.2%-0.6% with 500K+ impressions a month.  Roll Eyes

Hello,

It is not all about the CTR, it is about the traffic itself which has to bring conversions to the clients, not just clicks.

All the best,
Cosmin

Cosmin L.
welovedcrypto

Activity: 422
Merit: 52

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2020, 05:07:02 PM

Hello guys,

All the best,
Cosmin

Hello,

All the best,
Cosmin

Hello,

All the best,
Cosmin

Hello,

It is not all about the CTR, it is about the traffic itself which has to bring conversions to the clients, not just clicks.

All the best,
Cosmin
If that is case then I think URL Shortener are best for earning site promotions. I found many faucet owners are using Shortener to promote their sites. And if you say no to URL Shortener then saying yes to faucet doesn't make much difference.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 06:04:01 PM

-- snipped
If that is case then I think URL Shortener are best for earning site promotions. I found many faucet owners are using Shortener to promote their sites. And if you say no to URL Shortener then saying yes to faucet doesn't make much difference.

So the reason why he said to bring conversions to the clients, not just clicks is because shortener can be used to just spam everywhere including the messaging app. Visitors sometimes doesn't have any idea where the link goes and when they did click, they quickly get out too after learning the contents and this is because its not a targetting traffic.

CPM adnetwork is what you looking for. I hope there is in crypto.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Coinzilla.io (OP)

coinzilla.com

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2021, 08:48:58 AM

Hello,

Starting today, we have decided to start accepting incentivized websites as well (this will be available based on what can monetize and can be closed at any given time) but, in order for a site to be accepted, it needs to have a unique design, a decent Alexa rank (we won't accept brand new websites unless is something good) and has to comply with the rest of our requirements.

All the best,
Cosmin

Cosmin L.
ferohora

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 10:04:40 AM

Hello,

Starting today, we have decided to start accepting incentivized websites as well (this will be available based on what can monetize and can be closed at any given time) but, in order for a site to be accepted, it needs to have a unique design, a decent Alexa rank (we won't accept brand new websites unless is something good) and has to comply with the rest of our requirements.

All the best,
Cosmin

Hi Cosmin,thanks for the info, i wrote you on Coinzilla - chat , i think you may be interested Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: