Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:03:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384495 times)
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:31:47 AM

Alls I can to say is I told you so and good game see you on the other side. Not trying to be negative and I know others have said probably but I need to because I warned hundreds of people yet nobody listened Angry.

AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:33:52 AM

Look again. I actually logged in today and it had the $150 per BCC price for the ICO. Yesterday it hadn't. That message was from today. So you will get 3 BCCX for one BCC.

Let me introduce AGM76. The immoral motherfucker and a paid shill of bitconnect scammers who was actively promoting bitconnect scam and who now is trying to promote a new scam called bitconnect X. Dude, I advise you to go and fuck yourself together with bitconnect scammers and all other peoples involved in this scam. Fucking Idiot.

I never promoted bitconnect. I only joined this thread to point out how everyone was mistaken about them. I never invested more than $5k in them.

I suggest people try Eigencoin, DavorCoin or LendConnect for similar systems. Bitconnect has shown they do not 'crash' usually as long as the coin remains in demand and doesn't fall in value for a long period of time. Be wary of any that begin with high prices, as they should start off quite low for the bulk of the initial lending. Bitconnect didn't end due to financial reasons.

By the way, why do people accuse forum members of being shills? I have no clue who started bitconnect. I even said before that their lending system worked by sheer fluke probably as they didn't even have a coin when they first started two years ago. It was probably started by some MLM promoters in the far east who paid some developers to create the website. The lending system works well enough by chance but I don't think it was by any clever design.

They must have very good promoters because BitconnectX keeps selling out within seconds.
lemoon789

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:44:27 AM

It seems the team did not announce the end of the game, so there are still odds, which are probably not related to "bitconnect x scam" if the free snapshot is distributed
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 02:47:51 AM

"Firstly, we want to thank all you guys for attending the second annual BitConnect conference and, moreover, special thanks to you wonderful folks ready to take part in our BitConnect X ICO. We've been informed that there's a celebrity in the house. Jrevon Tames, please stand up and take a bow. Jrevon. Jrevon. Looks like perhaps Jrevon stepped out for a sec to go to the bathroom. Let's applaud him nonetheless for flying here so to grace us with his presence."

<insert the roar of thousands of one hand clapping>

ronnieb

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:49:33 AM

Hey guys watch out, Bitconnect might be a scam
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:58:00 AM

O.. really? I guess the Weed was too good ?  Grin
Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:09:36 AM

Waiting for this thing to fall to $5, or even $1, depending on conditions.

After it does, I'm going to buy a bunch.

Using crypto to pay for college.
sheenarif

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:19:36 AM

Keep waiting it will be 1$ soon.....
maomew

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:27:59 AM

My technically analysisies, shows US INVAStirarios! open ended walnut sprout forming over what izzes to bayb a bOLLish apricot seed!!  Roll Eyes I believe this a strong hold, but don't hold it too strong or you may BREAK IT!!!!  Cheesy LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL hahahahah maybe people held too much Bitconnect and the Bitconnection was lost!!!  Angry Maybe we need to reinstall the connection by connecting all the MisterNODES and MRS.NODES!!!  Grin Cheesy Smiley Wink Oh look there's a clear spongey sicsorhate! This is an extremely bowl fish signelli! I suggest a SELL BUY HOLD SELL HOLD strategy, don't get pinched by a wide squeezey fist, if you happen to get picked, you can always open some naked puttercups, I really like options, The more the better Smiley  Shocked  Huh Like coins can only go up or down, basically, where are the squiggly options, when yah really heed em'?  Huh What if coins could move squiggly sqoogley and topsy turvy timpsy,  Shocked I would go all in on TETHIS and TETHERS, they're about to 7th MOON ON JUPITER, if you know what I mean! I want to tall buy all the tethis, and then use all these, once they hit and even and BIG number like 3!!!  Grin Shocked Huh This is the perfect time to go all out on MORE OPSHINS!!!   Grin The more optins the BETTER!.!  Roll Eyes I would like a hoptin, where my daDA FinaLLY LovES Meh!!  Grin Angry I guess I'm dreaming fully uncommitted as DEY SAY! LOOK!!! TIME TO HODLLLOLOL, but NOT TOooOOooOOo TIGHTy!! remimber bitconnecties that BROKKEd becousins  Shocked the HOLDADLERS HODLLLLEYORKie seeee mouch! SELL SELL BUY SELL BUY SELL HOLD!!! we jist MAIDS 1000325666699988 percentile!! what aYYE good buy... good boy???!! DADa?!?! NO HOLD SELL!!! *Good bustyyyyoee! BAG Set! you solt 2 opining!  Roll Eyes Embarrassed Undecided LOAK!! it's a carRote Blue FLAG!!! Grin o wAT Is TimEAAX? NOW! HODLLLERAPPLEJUICE  Grin Grin Grin BUY (DIGGAECUBIES!!! SELL THE DIGAECUBBIES! now use yer capatuLs to Inestopeanutty back in ThE BITYconnecties!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes NOW LENEL ALLS YErBITYCONNECTIES!!  Shocked SO BITY!! just iity!! SO itY!  Grin BERIES BITIES!!@@ NOWz I raches with honey 2 STARE!  Roll Eyes It has lost over 90% in 24hr meaning it is definitely oversold. I thinks that once they find the missing money at the top of the pyramid, some of it will begin to trickle down to us at the bottom  Grin. Trickle. Trickle. Bitconnect money, Tickle to meh, once again. Once the lending is open back up, I want to lend them ALL my coins, even my non-BCC coins, like my mighty TRON  Roll Eyes and my world changing PAC COIN,  Shocked aka the future of the free world. Smiley I could even lend them some of my revolutionary PIE COIN Smiley  Lips sealed EACH BITE is important. How many coins is a whole PIE?!?!?! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL hahahaha  Shocked I think 11 is a whole pie since that's a number that's bigger than 7 and 7 is definitely not a whole PIE. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL hahahahahhahaha Smiley Wink >:

I absolutely 100% agree, this is some solid analysis, I will heed your warning and look to rebuy where you have suggested. How did you learn to read charts so accurately? Do you really think PIE is the most undervalued coin this year? Also, I too find the tech offered by PAC revolutionary, I'm just not as bullish as you! Your 3rf recommendation for a guaranteed 10X in 2018 seems to be Honey... why are you so bullish on this game changer? I understand that the insane blockchain technology offered by Honey is capable of atomic swaps, has free transactions, has a speed of transfer 67X faster than the speed of sound. Is it truly the first coin that allows the sender to send honey without even creating and making the transaction? SO, can this Deep SPACE Crystalized Sequential DIAL X5 TIME KILLING  JAR Protocol really reverse time as we know it? If so, I may sell my PAC to buy more PIES! I agree I think PIE will go X1 in 2018 given all the hype around it! I like how you don't shill, you only keep it to facts and technical analysis! I may too sell all my possessions, including, my car to go all in on clothed PUNTZ! I too like OPTIONS!!!

Why are you replying to yourself dude??
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:28:36 AM

Follow the link in my sig and buy a bunch at U$0.01 where YTC is expected to climb close to U$1.00 per once available on the exchanges. Or do you prefer dealing with folks new to the space hawking snake oil opposed to a seasoned Bitcoiner like myself whose been in this space since mid-2011, renown for founding the first crypto charity - Bitcoin 100 - where not a single satoshi was misallocated and, moreover, a formidable scambuster whose work in this space was applauded by this guy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieXZTmEw0qA - who's a user on this forum whom I exposed (in a good way; he's a good guy)?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:33:19 AM

Most people will have made money from it unless the bulk of their loans were in the the last few months.

Pretty much the definition of a ponzi, just replace "most" with "some".

I'm fed up of replying to all the nutcases. They were not a Ponzi. They were paying back less BCC coins in interest and capital releases than was being loaned to them. They didn't stop for financial reasons. If people just held the coins they would have profited more than from using their infamous lending program. So why say the lending was a Ponzi when it was the complete opposite? They also brought value in guaranteeing the capital amount invested so people didn't have to worry about their cryptos falling in value whilst also paying a percentage each day (less than the growth of the coin - they never guaranteed any percentage and many days it was zero percent). They seem to have been forced to close as they could have carried on with no financial issues.

I just quoted you saying that the last ones "investing" into this scam were left holding the bags. That is how ponzis work.

Your lack of self-awareness is just astounding. You should have realized by now that even the braindead lemmings who seem to dominate this forum lately don't believe your garbage anymore.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:34:30 AM

My technically analysisies, shows US INVAStirarios! open ended walnut sprout forming over what izzes to bayb a bOLLish apricot seed!!  Roll Eyes I believe this a strong hold, but don't hold it too strong or you may BREAK IT!!!!  Cheesy LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL hahahahah maybe people held too much Bitconnect and the Bitconnection was lost!!!  Angry Maybe we need to reinstall the connection by connecting all the MisterNODES and MRS.NODES!!!  Grin Cheesy Smiley Wink Oh look there's a clear spongey sicsorhate! This is an extremely bowl fish signelli! I suggest a SELL BUY HOLD SELL HOLD strategy, don't get pinched by a wide squeezey fist, if you happen to get picked, you can always open some naked puttercups, I really like options, The more the better Smiley  Shocked  Huh Like coins can only go up or down, basically, where are the squiggly options, when yah really heed em'?  Huh What if coins could move squiggly sqoogley and topsy turvy timpsy,  Shocked I would go all in on TETHIS and TETHERS, they're about to 7th MOON ON JUPITER, if you know what I mean! I want to tall buy all the tethis, and then use all these, once they hit and even and BIG number like 3!!!  Grin Shocked Huh This is the perfect time to go all out on MORE OPSHINS!!!   Grin The more optins the BETTER!.!  Roll Eyes I would like a hoptin, where my daDA FinaLLY LovES Meh!!  Grin Angry I guess I'm dreaming fully uncommitted as DEY SAY! LOOK!!! TIME TO HODLLLOLOL, but NOT TOooOOooOOo TIGHTy!! remimber bitconnecties that BROKKEd becousins  Shocked the HOLDADLERS HODLLLLEYORKie seeee mouch! SELL SELL BUY SELL BUY SELL HOLD!!! we jist MAIDS 1000325666699988 percentile!! what aYYE good buy... good boy???!! DADa?!?! NO HOLD SELL!!! *Good bustyyyyoee! BAG Set! you solt 2 opining!  Roll Eyes Embarrassed Undecided LOAK!! it's a carRote Blue FLAG!!! Grin o wAT Is TimEAAX? NOW! HODLLLERAPPLEJUICE  Grin Grin Grin BUY (DIGGAECUBIES!!! SELL THE DIGAECUBBIES! now use yer capatuLs to Inestopeanutty back in ThE BITYconnecties!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes NOW LENEL ALLS YErBITYCONNECTIES!!  Shocked SO BITY!! just iity!! SO itY!  Grin BERIES BITIES!!@@ NOWz I raches with honey 2 STARE!  Roll Eyes It has lost over 90% in 24hr meaning it is definitely oversold. I thinks that once they find the missing money at the top of the pyramid, some of it will begin to trickle down to us at the bottom  Grin. Trickle. Trickle. Bitconnect money, Tickle to meh, once again. Once the lending is open back up, I want to lend them ALL my coins, even my non-BCC coins, like my mighty TRON  Roll Eyes and my world changing PAC COIN,  Shocked aka the future of the free world. Smiley I could even lend them some of my revolutionary PIE COIN Smiley  Lips sealed EACH BITE is important. How many coins is a whole PIE?!?!?! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL hahahaha  Shocked I think 11 is a whole pie since that's a number that's bigger than 7 and 7 is definitely not a whole PIE. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL hahahahahhahaha Smiley Wink >:

I absolutely 100% agree, this is some solid analysis, I will heed your warning and look to rebuy where you have suggested. How did you learn to read charts so accurately? Do you really think PIE is the most undervalued coin this year? Also, I too find the tech offered by PAC revolutionary, I'm just not as bullish as you! Your 3rf recommendation for a guaranteed 10X in 2018 seems to be Honey... why are you so bullish on this game changer? I understand that the insane blockchain technology offered by Honey is capable of atomic swaps, has free transactions, has a speed of transfer 67X faster than the speed of sound. Is it truly the first coin that allows the sender to send honey without even creating and making the transaction? SO, can this Deep SPACE Crystalized Sequential DIAL X5 TIME KILLING  JAR Protocol really reverse time as we know it? If so, I may sell my PAC to buy more PIES! I agree I think PIE will go X1 in 2018 given all the hype around it! I like how you don't shill, you only keep it to facts and technical analysis! I may too sell all my possessions, including, my car to go all in on clothed PUNTZ! I too like OPTIONS!!!

Why are you replying to yourself dude??

ROFLMNCAO (non-Christian ass, if wonderin' 'bout them extra letters.

For shit and giggles, revisit dude's past posts and see what you can glean. I'm guessin' he's gave and received kudos by himself in the past.

AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:37:02 AM

"Firstly, we want to thank all you guys for attending the second annual BitConnect conference and, moreover, special thanks to you wonderful folks ready to take part in our BitConnect X ICO. We've been informed that there's a celebrity in the house. Jrevon Tames, please stand up and take a bow. Jrevon. Jrevon. Looks like perhaps Jrevon stepped out for a sec to go to the bathroom. Let's applaud him nonetheless for flying here so to grace us with his presence."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnAyXdGNYgo

There is Trevon's latest video. I haven't heard it all yet (apparently he's now gonna try LendConnect and DavorCoin) but at the beginning of the video he says that he's heard from good sources that bitconnect are going to refund users who invested in the last couple of month who haven't had enough time to get the value of their loans etc

Seems too good to be true?? Well the fact is Bitconnect are hugely in profit and were never a Ponzi so they have the funds for this.
CrytpoGod27

Activity: 245
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:39:54 AM

Lol I will buy a bunch once it hits 50 cents!  Tongue
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:40:08 AM

Most people will have made money from it unless the bulk of their loans were in the the last few months.

Pretty much the definition of a ponzi, just replace "most" with "some".

I'm fed up of replying to all the nutcases. They were not a Ponzi. They were paying back less BCC coins in interest and capital releases than was being loaned to them. They didn't stop for financial reasons. If people just held the coins they would have profited more than from using their infamous lending program. So why say the lending was a Ponzi when it was the complete opposite? They also brought value in guaranteeing the capital amount invested so people didn't have to worry about their cryptos falling in value whilst also paying a percentage each day (less than the growth of the coin - they never guaranteed any percentage and many days it was zero percent). They seem to have been forced to close as they could have carried on with no financial issues.

I just quoted you saying that the last ones "investing" into this scam were left holding the bags. That is how ponzis work.

Your lack of self-awareness is just astounding. You should have realized by now that even the braindead lemmings who seem to dominate this forum lately don't believe your garbage anymore.

Oh yes they did! Back in BitConnect's early days it was stated as 1%. Don't make me hunt down the proof, perhaps easily found if search for "guaranteed" on this very thread. What next? Claiming that EthConnect NEVER had a team, that ruse created by actors in Camp BitConnect? Speakin' 'bout Camp BitConnect, even the crickets are sayin', "It's pretty fuckin quiet 'round here!"

<apologies, AGM76, for making a point at your expense>

zintips

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:41:38 AM

===========

Bitconnect-X will fall on its face before exchange opens. BCCX will trade $5 per coin on the debut. The next scam. No trust, without trust it will never fly.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:48:37 AM

===========

Bitconnect-X will fall on its face before exchange opens. BCCX will trade $5 per coin on the debut. The next scam. No trust, without trust it will never fly.

BitConnect: Thanks to all the bad press 'bout BitConnect X, we're ending that program in 10 days. Please invest in our current BitConnect Y ICO. Y? Because we like you.

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:20:48 AM

Here is a short video showing how money is transferred from Bitconnect successfully and converted to any currency including USD.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4w2GHMifS8

Here is a short video showing the unnamed dude behind BitConnect successfully swimming in Investards' money: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEmjiCoZ6e4

elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:25:17 AM

take off your coins now, or you'll regret it later.
BCC is no longer useful now,
this is the fate of the ponzi project
rubiprojects

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:29:19 AM

Retard ponzi and retard investors, don't cry because people warned you before.
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: