Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:13:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384456 times)
sheenarif

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:34:31 PM

They are scaming people till the end.....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:06:01 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 04:15:54 PM by AGM76

Well why don't all the naysayers go to this website (there are many more similar portals) that only reviews and lists lending ICOs and platforms: https://icoreview.site/  and keep warning everyone there too.

There are now well over a hundred lending platforms and they only started in September since Regal Coin (the first bitconnect clone). I don't think people would be opening so many if they weren't popular.

BTW I just checked their reviews and they have bitconnect as one of the most reputable (obviously, as it started it all) but now closed. DavorCoin at the top which I agree with. All these raised millions in the ICO. Why aren't you all going after all these and telling everyone who invested they made a mistake haha.

DavorCoin was 72cents 60days ago and 200X greater price now (was even higher at $200 before)!! I bet all the investors are really sad about that why would they invest in such a thing Tongue

You should see how hard it is to purchase these tokens in the ICOs too (they often sell out in seconds each round- Davor included).
They must all be deluded idiots.

Everyone knows you should only invest what you can afford to lose but bitconnect had no financial reason to close and could have continued paying BCC tokens every day in interest (they paid everyone about 3 month's worth all at the same time so they had no shortage of it). They never accepted BTC as payment apart from in the ICO (which only raised a million dollars I think) so people have to stop accusing them of stealing BTC. It was probably due to legal threats or bad press etc.
svennnny

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:52:07 PM

Well why don't all the naysayers go to this website (there are many more similar portals) that only reviews and lists lending ICOs and platforms: https://icoreview.site/  and keep warning everyone there too.

There are now well over a hundred lending platforms and they only started in September since Regal Coin (the first bitconnect clone). I don't think people would be opening so many if they weren't popular.

Best thing is to stay away from those ponzi scams you dumbass !
vips200

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:57:53 PM

i heard something different information about bcc today. bcc is down and crashed. is it hacked ? hopefully this condition will be back and  the dev gives solutions of this problem soon.  Smiley
idiot
vips200

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:08:28 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 04:37:11 PM by vips200

Hello, dear members of bitcointalk forum. All of those who are suffering from grievous wrong situation that happened during last night with bitconnect, now has a chance of getting most of their investment back. Bitconnect(BCC) has officially stopped lending platform, released loans at terrible BCCUSD rate(that is calculated based on 15 days averages, exactly before big BTC correction), and halted internal exchange. Official statement of Bitconnect that is found on WEB(find here: https://bitconnect.co/system-news/94/changes-coming-for-the-bitconnect-system-halt-of-lending-and-exchange-platform):

That should have happene, sooner or later guys..... i feel very sad for all of you.... very.....

For known reasons, i cannot expose my identity to public. I was working for BitConnect company since it's first day, early at 2017, when price after ICO was around 0.11 cents $. There has been a huge amount of events, difficulties and success on BCC's way. But since the very first of the beginning i was unsure in one and only person, and that is Trevon James. There were more than 5 attempts to stop BCC system, all of them coming from James' mind. Right now, he finally did what he wanted to. Selected very good time frame to calculate average of last 15 days BCC price and leave community members with nothing. Current exchange price is dropping enormously, and was below 10$ already, almost 5$. The only one buying right now is traders that either don't know situation or just want to speculate over it. I can tell you for 1000000% that BCC is over. It's not going to recover any other day. A lot of money has already been moved away to unknown wallets. Trevon James has given zero chance even for administration members to withdraw their money, all of us, working on BCC, lost their $$$ as well. For me this loss is no more no less, but 350,000!!!!!!!$$$$. I believed in system and has given everything i had.

Current CMC Prices of BCC:

Exchanging your BCC at 45-65% rate.
Right now, and during next 4 days(remember official statement of last 5 working days of internal exchange ?) I am capable of exchanging limited amount of BCC investment(BCC coins) at internal exchange rates. Current exchange rates you can see at following image:

or check latest prices here: https://bitconnect.co/user/trade?Market=BCC

You will not have to send me your credentials to bitconnect account, neither your BCC coins. If you think i am a scammer, i don't care, right now i am getting dozens of offers to recover BCC, you are free to visit outter exchanges and sell there at lowest prices(3-5% of your investment). Or you can try to recover what in next 4 days will become dust. You can save up to 45-65% of your initial investment.

Also, very important INFORMATION = I am not able to sell all your coins at this rates, only those that are a BODY of investment - an amount of what you've put in the system! Those coins that were exchanged at 363$ last night. All coins from lending system or reinvestment may not be converted(very low chance, you need to contact me for better details and provide me your account name). Let's do the math. 363$/224$ is 62%, that is what you can get back. If you loaned 10,000$ in system, you will recover 6,200$ in BTC equivalent. By exchange BCC this way price will go die, but there are still a lot of BTC in buy orders in book(see screenshot of prices). This is what we are going to use.

Buy orders at internal exchange are settled right now. They are frozen, yes, but it can be exchanged. I will not take more than 30 people for that actions. I will only select best offers, so i can recover some money out of drowning ship. My revenue depends on your investment size.

Loans below 1,000$ - i charge 20% of btc, eth, xmr equivalent.
Loans from 1,001$ to 5,000$ - i charge 15% of btc, eth, xmr equivalent.
Loans from 5,001$ and higher - pays 8% of btc, eth, xmr equivalent.

For more details contact me, and we will discuss. My main motivation is pay back Trevon James and recover the best i can out of that shitty company. I am not sure i will be able to do this for full next 4 days, may be just 1-2 days, so you guys need to hurry. I am not convincing or trying to scam anyone, feel free to skip all given information
and hope for the best.

Anyone that has already exchanged coins at outter exchanges are not allowed for this procedure.
Anyone that has bought coins at outter exchanged are not allowed for this procedure.
Do not waste yours and mine time. Only those members that has not changed anything inside their BCC accounts.
You need to contact me with your investment size, account name, approximate or exact date of your initial investment(loan). Other details may be needed during discussion.

I am only available at next hours GMT+0, 6pm-12pm. You can convert time to your timezone here, for example: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter-classic.html. You won't be able to contact me in other hours.

Contacts:
You can reach me out via ICQ[ 729484827 ], Skype[ wowamalyanow1978@mail.ru - Trevon James DIE ], Telegram[ @BCC_Savior ].

be aware of scammers and copy/paste the exact name into Telegram application. Do not use following names: BCCSavior, BCC_Saviour, BCCSaviour, BCC_Savor, BCCSavor, BCCSavur or any other alternatives.
Sad

Take care all of you, and hope for the best, friends.

If you used to work there, time to spill the beans dude.

Where was it based?
Who were the main people in charge?
Where are they now?
In what capacity did you work there?
Why are YOU personally able to offer people their money back at exchange rates and not others?  Did you make Millions now have some guilt?

FUCK YOU i say.  

That's right!
And Trevon James that scum bag, that low life fucker sucked more money out of the black community then the carpet baggers.
caspianbordeaux

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:13:29 PM

Can anybody please tell me why BCC (A bankrupt Ponzi scam) still has any value whatsoever? I've even seen this coin go up in value since it collapsed. Are people crazy?
AGM76

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:18:01 PM

Can anybody please tell me why BCC (A bankrupt Ponzi scam) still has any value whatsoever? I've even seen this coin go up in value since it collapsed. Are people crazy?

See my previous post. To suggest they are bankrupt is ludicrous. They always profited from their lending system and could have carried on.
zintips

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:27:14 PM

For known reasons, i cannot expose my identity to public. I was working for BitConnect company since it's first day, early at 2017, when price after ICO was around 0.11 cents $. There has been a huge amount of events, difficulties and success on BCC's way. But since the very first of the beginning i was unsure in one and only person, and that is Trevon James. There were more than 5 attempts to stop BCC system, all of them coming from James' mind. Right now, he finally did what he wanted to.

====================================

Here is an Article that raises good point to the failure of bitconnect: "Being a Centralized Exchange by governance; "Trevon James mind?"

https://news.bitcoin.com/autopsy-of-the-bitconnect-implosion-ponzi-centralization-governance/
[/color]
I wonder if Trevon James is avoiding the same problem twice with his new game of bitconnectX exchange. What is the difference? the Cease and Desist order not only listed bitconnect but also bitconnectX.

Not much information in bitconnectX but I suppose it is also registered in the UK? I am not convinced yet about bitconnectX other than we are offered $150 per BCC if we pay $50 for BCCX, this if we are ever able to buy the coin? otherwise we are stuck with a coin being pumped which has no value as it is stated in the Article in Bitcoin News.

Calidude

Activity: 280
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:31:02 PM

See my previous post. To suggest they are bankrupt is ludicrous. They always profited from their lending system and could have carried on.

Agreed and they would have had 50 times the amount of money they needed to just pay out all loans in BTC.  

They could have slowly dumped their own coins over a 2 month period and made millions doing that alone but instead they stole from everyone and also, I was going to say shot themselves in the foot with BitconnectX but that is clearly as much as a scam as their main site is/was and the money they made from that alone would have been enough to pay out half the fucken loans.

Just thieves.  

I don't think those who invested in it are idiots, unless they sold their house or put their kids jeapordy in future or similar, it was a good system that didn't crash the way people though it would, instead they turned on their customers and fucked every single one of them over.  

Except those customers that happened to be big name Youtubers and or part of the whole scam.

I feel sorry for the Mom and Pop investors who wanted to give Crypto a try, probably after some prompting from kids or Grandkids and this was their first experience in Crypto and they got fucked over, so Bitconnect has not only fucked over it's customers, it has done Crypto no favours either, not that their isn't a new scam every 10 minutes, but still, they have hurt the industry as a whole.  

BTC Will forever be King.  

Link to ICE ROCK MINING SCAM THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3139632.40
soviettiget2

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:40:05 PM

Yes.  Act accordingly.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:46:54 PM

That is just shocking to see people are still involved into this scam this will make the situation more worst for newcomers now everyone have to be relaxed. What happened this is terrible and now some people trying pump this again. So that it will be good decision to stay away from this project.
33TITAN

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:47:38 PM

What do you know if you are good in trading you can make huge money from the Bitconnectcoin unstable price  a friend bought 100  @ $10.00 and sold it when it reaches $39 that's a good profit from a few days of trading Bitconnectcoin.

There are tons of ways to make money without involving yourself in an illegal ponzi scheme. But feel free to keep playing with fire just don't start crying when you get burned.
marlboro1010

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:12:02 PM

Agreed and they would have had 50 times the amount of money they needed to just pay out all loans in BTC.  

They could have slowly dumped their own coins over a 2 month period and made millions doing that alone but instead they stole from everyone and also, I was going to say shot themselves in the foot with BitconnectX but that is clearly as much as a scam as their main site is/was and the money they made from that alone would have been enough to pay out half the fucken loans.

Just thieves.  

I don't think those who invested in it are idiots, unless they sold their house or put their kids jeapordy in future or similar, it was a good system that didn't crash the way people though it would, instead they turned on their customers and fucked every single one of them over.  

Except those customers that happened to be big name Youtubers and or part of the whole scam.

I feel sorry for the Mom and Pop investors who wanted to give Crypto a try, probably after some prompting from kids or Grandkids and this was their first experience in Crypto and they got fucked over, so Bitconnect has not only fucked over it's customers, it has done Crypto no favours either, not that their isn't a new scam every 10 minutes, but still, they have hurt the industry as a whole.  

BTC Will forever be King.  

if the site is scam just because it closed the loan system and logically the panic took over the price of the coin did it decender, now an individual comes out to offer 50 -60 percent of the value and blah blah in exchange for that, nobody bounce the money for nothing, please guys check this https://bitconnect.co/system-news/95/bitconnect-update-regarding-the-changes-to-lending-and-exchange-functions/ the change of bitconecct this working again

Chrmel612

Activity: 406

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:32:42 PM

It's the people who still believe BCC will recover, but it won't. They created another ICO named Bitconnect X and i can assure you that it is again another PONZI scheme by them. And please, BCC isn't bankrupt because all the person behind it cashed out all the BTC's. And they left everyone with their useless BCC coin. Again, stay away from PONZI schemes like this. It's 100% proven to collapse.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
marlboro1010

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:37:01 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 06:00:44 PM by marlboro1010

In my opinion everything is possible but instead of being speculating about these things it would not be better if we all learned a lesson from this. the value of the crypto we give each one of us the holders it is our decision to sell less than what the currency cost, but
we sell something below what cost no loss is only expected to rise again to sell to a good price, and forget bitconecct and look at the bitcoin to say something all say that bitcoin is the best but come some whales and take their money and go out to sell like chickens without measuring the value of what now costs these whales to see that the price goes down and buys again, making it go up and everyone comes out to buy my opinion is that the survival of the crypto will depend on how well we distress this lesson the panic is not good it is better to think things better before go out and lose money selling something that only you can give it value but because now to see the next days after the close of operations of the loans the currency has suddenly risen and suddenly drops only anal That bitconecct loans were no longer working if the value of the currency was the loans because it went up because there are whales that know how the human brain works and simply manipulate the information to take advantage of what I say but learn to control the panic this will not be this will not be the first time that we see the value of the crypto see the guy this ear 50-60% of the value of bcc because it will know something that we do not know not only analyze
Yey09

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:55:45 PM

Can we still PoS Bitconnect coins?
liviux

Activity: 210
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:00:12 PM

Who invests in landing platform for long term is beyond any salvation, any financial investment is NOT for you.
Who invests for short term is not a good morals person and never follow them or listen to what they say
CryptToad

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:05:31 PM

Ok. It is bad enough that you stole my money - I started my 10k loan on 26 November and I am still down 50%. Now, I go to set up an account at BitconnectX and it keeps playing games with me! Account is activated, login, sorry not activated, repeat, repeat, repeat!! Why must you drive me to such anger after you rob me?? I had trust in you to make the loan and now you toy with me?!?! You people are sick!

You don't need a new account for bitconnectx. Your bitconnect login works on it too.

I was finally able to login.
vips200

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:28:08 PM

In my opinion everything is possible but instead of being speculating about these things it would not be better if we all learned a lesson from this. the value of the crypto we give each one of us the holders it is our decision to sell less than what the currency cost, but
we sell something below what cost no loss is only expected to rise again to sell to a good price, and forget bitconecct and look at the bitcoin to say something all say that bitcoin is the best but come some whales and take their money and go out to sell like chickens without measuring the value of what now costs these whales to see that the price goes down and buys again, making it go up and everyone comes out to buy my opinion is that the survival of the crypto will depend on how well we distress this lesson the panic is not good it is better to think things better before go out and lose money selling something that only you can give it value but because now to see the next days after the close of operations of the loans the currency has suddenly risen and suddenly drops only anal That bitconecct loans were no longer working if the value of the currency was the loans because it went up because there are whales that know how the human brain works and simply manipulate the information to take advantage of what I say but learn to control the panic this will not be this will not be the first time that we see the value of the crypto see the guy this ear 50-60% of the value of bcc because it will know something that we do not know not only analyze
Dude That was a long ramble about nothing this company closed their doors. Ran with the money and the coin is worth squat, About all the other ramblings And nonsense. Thats how markets work whether  stocks, bonds, derivatives, forex,  or cryptos. Simple as that.
ship66

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:41:04 PM

It's the people who still believe BCC will recover, but it won't. They created another ICO named Bitconnect X and i can assure you that it is again another PONZI scheme by them. And please, BCC isn't bankrupt because all the person behind it cashed out all the BTC's. And they left everyone with their useless BCC coin. Again, stay away from PONZI schemes like this. It's 100% proven to collapse.

Well if I lost money I would like to believe it'll be recover. But realities are different many times.
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: