Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:51:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384456 times)
onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 02:28:29 AM

Can we still PoS Bitconnect coins?

Yes, you can still stake BCC coins. In fact, the network weight is really increasing so a lot of people are staking at the moment. I think people realize that BCC coins can be rebranded and used for something else in the future. It has a worldwide following and interest. Bitconnect would have kept going if not for all the jealousy, DDoS attacks and bankster/govt attacks on it. The establishment just does not want the little guy to stop being a wage slave, so they can keep a stranglehold on them.

GTFO with this marxist conspiracy bullshit. This scam failed because it's a scam.

So true. This was a ponzi scam right out of the gate! I hope the authorities can track down the perpetrators that ran this scam and also go after some of the biggest ponzi pimps that scammed others into it!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:33:11 AM

I am not taking "for", nor "against" position in here, but....

Please, answer my question (if you say BCC is scam)
Why do they offer 1BCC=150$ price at their new BCCX platform?
They won't get anything if we put our no-value BCC coins into that thing, why then?

If they offer $150 "worth" of their new BCCX ICO per BCC, it helps prop up the price of BCC. Some people are going to think that BCC is now "worth" $150 per coin. This allows BitConnect to cash out more of their remaining BCC tokens for BTC before it goes to zero.

Remember Garza's scam where he let his victims trade their hashlets for paycoin tokens instead of admitting that they were worthless? It's much the same thing here.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 02:41:48 AM

Yes, you can still stake BCC coins. In fact, the network weight is really increasing so a lot of people are staking at the moment. I think people realize that BCC coins can be rebranded and used for something else in the future. It has a worldwide following and interest. Bitconnect would have kept going if not for all the jealousy, DDoS attacks and bankster/govt attacks on it. The establishment just does not want the little guy to stop being a wage slave, so they can keep a stranglehold on them.

GTFO with this marxist conspiracy bullshit. This scam failed because it's a scam.

So true. This was a ponzi scam right out of the gate! I hope the authorities can track down the perpetrators that ran this scam and also go after some of the biggest ponzi pimps that scammed others into it!

According to Team BitConnect, supposedly they've received cease and desist letters from two US states, and if true, which I believe is a lie, part of their exit strategy, then some entities have their vitals.

Meanwhile, somewhere in New York ...

"Tell me I was right, Mr. BITCONNECTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!"

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 02:56:04 AM

When BTC is outlawed by banksters & only ripple survives their favor, people will unanimously agree posthumously, it was brilliant decision to DDOS the bitcoin fraud used by Nazi cyber criminals for ransom, terrorism financing, money laundering, forging inflation by forking, & smogging ecological carbon-burning doom.

Let's all stick to US dollars which isn't a scam  despite losing 98% of its purchasing power & being fav currency of evil people.  I don't rip people for investing in BCC, just as we don't yell at people who lose money in mutual funds & penny stocks.

But tribal sub humans who love to kick dying animals suffocate these forums, lurking for any opportunity to gape their needled maw & salivate howls of anti human vicious diatribes towards any demonstration of empathy.

There was no "investing in BCC". There was a massive scam. The rest of your rant - amusing as it is - has nothing to do with BitConnect. You sound like you should disconnect from the evil capitalist intertubes and chill out.
zintips

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:10:18 AM

I am not taking "for", nor "against" position in here, but....

Please, answer my question (if you say BCC is scam)
Why do they offer 1BCC=150$ price at their new BCCX platform?
They won't get anything if we put our no-value BCC coins into that thing, why then?

If they offer $150 "worth" of their new BCCX ICO per BCC, it helps prop up the price of BCC. Some people are going to think that BCC is now "worth" $150 per coin. This allows BitConnect to cash out more of their remaining BCC tokens for BTC before it goes to zero.

Remember Garza's scam where he let his victims trade their hashlets for paycoin tokens instead of admitting that they were worthless? It's much the same thing here.
[/quote+]

======================
I am afraid you're right because the Bitconnect-X site accepts the BCC coin but does not offer reliable way to buy the BCCX coin and the BCC coin gets trapped. The bitconnect-x sit will not become operable until Feb-Mar per the Roadmap 2018 so what good are the BCC  or BCCX coins trapped!
CryptToad

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:17:07 AM

[quote ]
CryptToad, your prose style reads familiar. Have we rapped with one another before? This is Gleb Gamow aka Phinnaeus Gage aka Bruno.
[/quote]

I admonish myself for cast pearls into swine muck.
I'm glad it's salvaged by you, Gleb. I believe this is our first aquantance.

I just loathe to see history interpreted & rewritten by survivors who risked nothing. Its easy to call defeated humans war criminals.  For all i know there was a bot, and owners were JFK'd, by the same group that sank the titanic to insert the Federal Reserve under the ribs of western civilization.

What's the percent return of BTC sprinting from $2k to 20k then back to 10k? 1% a day is not surprising.  A lot of home based server bot users claim more % daily.

Life is generally horrible enough.  Then there's catastrophe chasers strafing lifeboats here for kicks.

When disaster wiggles their vacuous conscience they voluntarily strike to action like craven trap door spiders.
Contemporary waifs raised by Hollywood contemptuous pinciples wander eforums reaching to inflict injury upon anyone within intellectual sphere of their zombified humor.
"Survival of the Rapist" gene programming toggles full on, to compensate for their foul minded shriveled synapses where compassion normally exists, launching them autonomically into regurgitating demoralizing attacks upon those who inadvertently tingled their deadened empathy nerve.

Basically empathy-eunuch jerks, sculpted so by genetic flaw & garbage media diet, punch out @ any victim & every situation that 'hurts them in the feels'.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:23:05 AM

Take your money and buy good coins like Onix and many more

That is the best thing we have to because already many people lost their money by just believing this coin. So it is better to convert their coin into BTC and start buying the good altcoin in the market.
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:28:44 AM

So people can buy the old BCC and sell it to the new exchange for $150? LOL. They returned everyone's money at 363. Holy shit. How much scamming can this company do?
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:53:59 AM

I just loathe to see history interpreted & rewritten by survivors who risked nothing. Its easy to call defeated humans war criminals.  For all i know there was a bot, and owners were JFK'd, by the same group that sank the titanic to insert the Federal Reserve under the ribs of western civilization.

These "survivors" risked nothing because they saw that this was a scam a year ago. They have been warning everyone who would listen that it was a scam. History isn't being rewritten. Today's history is the same as the future they were predicting for a year now. Obvious Ponzi is obvious.

What's the percent return of BTC sprinting from $2k to 20k then back to 10k? 1% a day is not surprising.  A lot of home based server bot users claim more % daily.

Going from 1k to 10k in a year is 0.633% per day. Going from 1k to 20k in a year is 0.824% per day.

Bitcoin isn't a Ponzi. There's no Bitcoin company promising daily returns, paying them for a while and eventually failing to pay out the promised returns. Anyone who promises to pay 0.25% per day in USD value is lying to you. BitConnect can try to argue that they paid everyone back, but they paid them back in a token that dropped 90% in value before most people could exchange it for anything useful. The USD value of people's "investments" shrunk instead of growing as promised.

Do you see the difference? Bitcoin doesn't promise anyone that they will make a positive return. BitConnect's lending platform did.

How much scamming can this company do?

They can keep scamming you as long as you keep giving them money.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 03:59:54 AM

CryptToad, your prose style reads familiar. Have we rapped with one another before? This is Gleb Gamow aka Phinnaeus Gage aka Bruno.

Life is generally horrible enough.  Then there's catastrophe chasers strafing lifeboats here for kicks.

When disaster wiggles their vacuous conscience they voluntarily strike to action like craven trap door spiders.
Contemporary waifs raised by Hollywood contemptuous pinciples wander eforums reaching to inflict injury upon anyone within intellectual sphere of their zombified humor.
"Survival of the Rapist" gene programming toggles full on, to compensate for their foul minded shriveled synapses where compassion normally exists, launching them autonomically into regurgitating demoralizing attacks upon those who inadvertently tingled their deadened empathy nerve.

Basically empathy-eunuch jerks, sculpted so by genetic flaw & garbage media diet, punch out @ any victim & every situation that 'hurts them in the feels'.

This is the user I was thinking of - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=41159 - albeit I'd say his account has been hacked given his writing style has changed considerably downward from his last post in 2012 to subsequent posts starting in 2017.

nthnode404

Activity: 126

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:28:34 AM

"A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men who, even if their action be honest and intended for the public interest, are necessarily concentrated upon the great undertakings in which their own money is involved and who necessarily, by very reason of their own limitations, chill and check and destroy genuine economic freedom. This is the greatest question of all, and to this statesmen must address themselves with an earnest determination to serve the long future and the true liberties of men." -Woodrow Wilson contributed by C. Whitaker --214.26.214.162 22:27, 24 January 2012 (UTC) 

Source: https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Talk:Woodrow_Wilson

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:28:52 AM

Cryptonite310

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:31:21 AM

I've heard this one with MintPal, Mt.Gox, and now BitConnect.
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck - it's probably a Ponzzi Scheme
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:32:43 AM

I've heard this one with MintPal, Mt.Gox, and now BitConnect.
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck - it's probably a Ponzzi Scheme

fck that, Mintpal and Mt.Gox were providing actual service "exchange" unlike bitconnect it was a ponzi from the beginning.
nthnode404

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:42:49 AM

[quote ]

[/quote]

Very well said! So good to see that some people can think outside the box and are not preprogrammed to be simple emotional reactionaries/insulters!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nthnode404

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:56:12 AM

According to Team BitConnect, supposedly they've received cease and desist letters from two US states, and if true, which I believe is a lie, part of their exit strategy, then some entities have their vitals.

Everyone should do their due diligence and research before speaking out or investing in anything, and that includes the former Bitconnect users/loaners. However, I "suppose" Amazon and other companies should cease and desist from having "affiliates" as well?

https://www.ssb.texas.gov/news-publications/4-billion-crypto-promoter-ordered-halt-fraudulent-sales

zintips

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:40:16 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 03:28:26 PM by zintips

REFERENCE:
https://news.bitcoin.com/autopsy-of-the-bitconnect-implosion-ponzi-centralization-governance/

Let's learn from history and do not repeat the same mistake over again.

Bitconnect-BCC coin was mined through a Centralized UK exchange so they were served with a potential lawsuit if they did not cease or desist.

Unlike other coins like BTC, LTC, ETH, etc which are mined through open decentralized miners, coins not controlled by a particular centralized, private exchange with registered owners in a government jurisdiction as in the case of BCC and maybe also BCCX, these type of coins and exchanges will always be prone to lawsuits and scam failure.

Bitconnect has closed its private exchange and BCC coin has no more support but the API but staking and minting coin in private desktop wallets do not work well, are unreliable do not reward and 1/2 of the time the mints do not get accepted. I suppose one has to carry a lot of weight to get any reward because when I held over 72 coins for almost 2 months I never got a staking reward and only received minute mints not worth the time and PC electricity expense having an unlocked wallet producing no return. So, staking BCC forget it, it does not work for small investors as the big guy eat all your rewards with their weight.

Centralized lending exchanges with the same characteristics as Bitconnect or Ethconnect THAT offer BIG % on daily lending through private closed exchanges are all fraud and will fail on the same principles as bitconnect.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:02:35 AM

Everyone should do their due diligence and research before speaking out or investing in anything, and that includes the former Bitconnect users/loaners. However, I "suppose" Amazon and other companies should cease and desist from having "affiliates" as well?

https://www.ssb.texas.gov/news-publications/4-billion-crypto-promoter-ordered-halt-fraudulent-sales

Somebody hunt me a shovel, for it's gettin' deep in here.

From the link I enlarged above, I read the following below the fold ...

BitConnect has disclosed virtually nothing about its principals, financial condition, or strategies for earning profits for investors. It has not provided a physical address in England.

At the beginning of the article I read this ...

The Texas Securities Commissioner has entered an Emergency Cease and Desist Order to halt the multiple investment programs operated by BitConnect, an overseas company that claims a market share of $4.1 billion for its cryptocurrency coins.

Following that link, I read this ...

Now somebody enlighten me as to how it's Texan possible for an governing body to declare that the bad guys don't have a home, but literally in the same Texan breath provide a link to another page of the same governing body depicting an address that was declared nonexistent?

Actuly, mes haz a klue ...

"Thank you, TSSB. Hope yous find da address of them bastards so to stop them from rippin' off us fine Texas folks. Not sure if this'll help but mes thinks that they lives in da US cuz they speak good English."

EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:04:50 AM

No it wont! Amazon has a legal working product to be excluded from Cease and Desist system unlike Bitconnect and other MLM which only depends from the investments of its members via Pyramid system!
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:43:39 AM

I can understand the despair of the people, what I can not understand is that BCC continues to be bought and that people sell their houses to buy it...

People were crazy to sell their houses when BCC didn't crash. But anyone selling their houses now to get into BCC, LOL! I don't know what to say about them Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: