Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:06:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384456 times)
nhiatay

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:52:24 AM

what the hell, I've bought 60 BCC at $10, now it go down to $2.3. Lucky I don't buy a lot, if not I think I will become superman  Cry Cry Cry
========================================

You are a lucky dude. Many of us were forced to pay $363 per BCC less than a month ago. BCC will go to ZERO at some point, the problem now is if bitconnect-X will turn out to be another Ethconnect and run away with all the ICO raised funds?

If you have not turned the BCC into BCCX there is a message in Bitconnect Twitter, if you can trust it? :

Bitconnect Refund

@Bitconnect_Ref
 Feb 7
More
We are extremely sorry about how BitConnect have ended.

We have decided to refund as much BitConnect (BCC) as possible, and sending your total investment value back in BTC.

Send your BCC to our wallet:
8UwZPcbaFa34bg4stu7NGMqXGLBowRfjvx

You will receive 325.78$ per coin.

After I send all BCC to this wallet, will it disappear forever  Cry Cry Cry. It can be trust or not ?
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:58:31 AM

Feb 7
More

We have decided to refund as much BitConnect (BCC) as possible, and sending your total investment value back in BTC.

[...]

Remove that shit. That's not Bitconnect twitter. Someone trying to scam on top of a scam.
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:06:47 AM

what the hell, I've bought 60 BCC at $10, now it go down to $2.3. Lucky I don't buy a lot, if not I think I will become superman  Cry Cry Cry

You are a lucky dude. Many of us were forced to pay $363 per BCC less than a month ago. BCC will go to ZERO at some point, the problem now is if bitconnect-X will turn out to be another Ethconnect and run away with all the ICO raised funds?

If you have not turned the BCC into BCCX there is a message in Bitconnect Twitter, if you can trust it? :

Bitconnect Refund

@Bitconnect_Ref
 Feb 7
More

8UwZPcbaFa34bg4stu7NGMqXGLBowRfjvx

After I send all BCC to this wallet, will it disappear forever  Cry Cry Cry. It can be trust or not ?

It's amazing how people get fooled easily.
Who said intelligent life exists on this planet?  Shocked
thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:02:51 AM

Bitconnect Refund

@Bitconnect_Ref
 Feb 7
More

XXX

Another scammer try to scam BCC's member that already lose their hope
Those scammer even worst that the BCC's owners himself

You have to do more an OWN research before make decision, internet things is a wild wild world

zintips

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:18:59 AM

Bitconnect Refund

@Bitconnect_Ref
 Feb 7
More

XXX

[/quote]

After I send all BCC to this wallet, will it disappear forever  Cry Cry Cry. It can be trust or not ?
[/quote]

You have to do more an OWN research before make decision, internet things is a wild wild world

[/quote]
======================
I hear you. I would not trust either but it is really hard to believe how souless these bastards can be to even try to sink others further after they already took a big loss. I ended up paying $2200 per bccx coin with the redeem bcc wallet, not a good investment but if done now with BCC at $2.29, I would have paid $7,926 per BCCX coin using the $363 per BCC to redeem wallet.

Vint.Cerf

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:28:42 AM

Bitconnect Refund

@Bitconnect_Ref
 Feb 7
More

XXX

With blochain tech, ai, etc, why we unable to have a reliable lending platform. The scam's taint the innovation.
thiec

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:28:51 AM

Bitconnect Refund

@Bitconnect_Ref
 Feb 7
More

XXX

With blochain tech, ai, etc, why we unable to have a reliable lending platform. The scam's taint the innovation.

There is no such REALIABLE LENDING.
ANY lending platforms are a fraud and another type of ponzi scheme.
They suck "blood" from new comer to paid old one and keep some portion for themself

NEVER spend money in those lending, or you will lose in the end.
Tread those a gambling site, if you lucky then you will get your capital back with some interest

AGM76

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:53:39 AM

Some telegram dude has figured out who the Bitconnect founders are, apparently. Anyone know of these guys??  They don't look very East Asian though  Huh

Oh here's the article: https://www.cryptowatchdogs.org/the-founder-of-bitconnect-exposed
TanyaCrazy2020

Activity: 308
Merit: 103

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:37:21 PM

what the hell, I've bought 60 BCC at $10, now it go down to $2.3. Lucky I don't buy a lot, if not I think I will become superman  Cry Cry Cry

Who told you to buy this? Smiley

I see it drop from $300 plus to $10, so I hope it can pump back to $100, so I can earn a bit Sad(

is hitbtc  still accepting bcc ?

There is no BCC pairs on Hitbtc. It's kind of weird that Hitbtc is still among exhanges which trade BitConnect on Coinmarketcap

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:41:19 PM

Well ponzi always end like this and right now see the youtuber promotor like example CryptoNick & Trevor James right now chasing by the gov. Cryptonick already deleted all the video youtube we dont know him right now because he kids 17. Trevor James stil update the youtube but hi making some video about BTT

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
brooklynite1

Activity: 630

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:47:59 PM

I understand the Bitconnect thing was a SCAM and its over.

But BCC as a coin, with block explorer and millions of users, isn't that valuable? With a tiny market cap of only $20M, huge name, POS mining still profitable, why isnt this coin trading UP at this point?

Who the F cares at this point about the original scam?

BCC is now a token that can be traded with lots of software development and huge branding already behind it.

Its much better than ZCash with 20% developer TAX from EVERY COIN MINED ANYWHERE ON THE PLANET. Why isnt ZCash a scam?

Or ZCL which claims no premine but now forking into BTCP and taxing everyone trying to take their ZCL giving them bogus BTCP worth nothing. And this is from the core developers! Why osnt ZCL a scam?

Or HUSH which is now forking into BTCH. WTF is that? IT was premined like 264 BTC and made the copy/paste developers crapload of money. Why isnt HUSH a scam?

Or VOT which has 4.5% premine, isnt that a scam? Why not? The copy/paste developers just copied the github and sold their own token.

BCC was used by a company to scam people. I get that. But the BCC token itself is MASSIVELY valuable. IF we lose coinexchange as one of the last exchanges then it could mean abandonment.

I am personally buying as much as I can. People will forget about the bitconnect scam and BCC will be valuable because of all the software developments and all the wallets that are so fast and useful!

(disclaimer: I own ZCL, BCC and HUSH! and I prefer BCC to all of them)

GoingAround

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:52:27 PM

Bitconnet is still worth something? More than 2 dollars ... Poor people who bought it for 300 dollars believed in scammers. I do not think that he has a future ...

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
brooklynite1

Activity: 630

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

Of course it has a future.

A blockchain does not just DIE on its own. You technically cant get rid of it.

All these CRYBABIES neglect to mention they got so RICH off of BCC.

November of 2016 BCC ran the ICO and these CRYBABIES got 1400 BCC for a mere $750 (1 BTC at the time). That is a mere 50 cents for 1 BCC and they could EASILY sell it for over $300 just a month ago. And they probably did.

Now they say crap about BCC to buy it all back in millions.

I am going to HODL my BCC for a very long time.

People forget. Bad news die. Blockchains dont die.

AGM76

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:35:38 PM

But BCC as a coin, with block explorer and millions of users, isn't that valuable? With a tiny market cap of only $20M, huge name, POS mining still profitable, why isnt this coin trading UP at this point?

BCC is now a token that can be traded with lots of software development and huge branding already behind it.

Its much better than ZCash with 20% developer TAX from EVERY COIN MINED ANYWHERE ON THE PLANET. Why isnt ZCash a scam?

Or ZCL which claims no premine but now forking into BTCP and taxing everyone trying to take their ZCL giving them bogus BTCP worth nothing. And this is from the core developers! Why osnt ZCL a scam?

Or HUSH which is now forking into BTCH. WTF is that? IT was premined like 264 BTC and made the copy/paste developers crapload of money. Why isnt HUSH a scam?

Or VOT which has 4.5% premine, isnt that a scam? Why not? The copy/paste developers just copied the github and sold their own token.

BCC was used by a company to scam people. I get that. But the BCC token itself is MASSIVELY valuable. IF we lose coinexchange as one of the last exchanges then it could mean abandonment.

I am personally buying as much as I can. People will forget about the bitconnect scam and BCC will be valuable because of all the software developments and all the wallets that are so fast and useful!

I don't know half of those coins you mentioned but I just doubled my BCC to 1000 coins. They might be getting delisted on coinexchange and livecoin (they haven't really disclosed the reasons - it's a bit fishy that it was almost at the same time) but they will be on BCCX exchange. The exchange better open as they sell out the ICO every day. I don't believe they fake it either, there is a 100BCCX daily limit so it must need thousands of users each day to fill the quota. It seems like they really will raise many hundreds of millions in the ICO.

I also don't really believe they scammed anyone. Davor didn't let anyone profit in the lending (even the ones at the start only came out even unless they got an extra bonus) but many people made a lot of money with the bitconnect lending. The promoters such as Yuris etc signed some sort of agreement in a bitconnect conference held on the 28th Jan somewhere (not sure if it was in Indonesia now) so apparently they are thinking of a better solution than just waiting for it to be sorted out when BCCX starts (as they claimed was going to happen in the meeting).

Remember that the BCCX accounts use the same login information as bitconnect so they will know whose accounts need refunding.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:49:33 PM

November of 2016 BCC ran the ICO and these CRYBABIES got 1400 BCC for a mere $750 (1 BTC at the time). That is a mere 50 cents for 1 BCC and they could EASILY sell it for over $300 just a month ago. And they probably did.

If Blockshains don't die, then exactly who are the morons who pay to publicly (not privately) maintain such on servers across the world when scam coins are no longer viable?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:54:08 PM

I don't know half of those coins you mentioned but I just doubled my BCC to 1000 coins. They might be getting delisted on coinexchange and livecoin (they haven't really disclosed the reasons - it's a bit fishy that it was almost at the same time) but they will be on BCCX exchange. The exchange better open as they sell out the ICO every day. I don't believe they fake it either, there is a 100BCCX daily limit so it must need thousands of users each day to fill the quota. It seems like they really will raise many hundreds of millions in the ICO.

I also don't really believe they scammed anyone. Davor didn't let anyone profit in the lending (even the ones at the start only came out even unless they got an extra bonus) but many people made a lot of money with the bitconnect lending. The promoters such as Yuris etc signed some sort of agreement in a bitconnect conference held on the 28th Jan somewhere (not sure if it was in Indonesia now) so apparently they are thinking of a better solution than just waiting for it to be sorted out when BCCX starts (as they claimed was going to happen in the meeting).

Remember that the BCCX accounts use the same login information as bitconnect so they will know whose accounts need refunding.

"Stop, please stop! You're gonna make me pee my panties."
soulcancer

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:08:06 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 08:22:54 PM by soulcancer

jesus....this is getting sick in here....some people saying that it doesn't matter that it was a huge scam??...it will still have value??....wow!!....this is like a bunch of people with a horrible zombie-like disease that they can only cure by getting someone else to voluntarily contract the disease...."it's good to be a zombie"...."in the future, everyone will want to be a zombie"....Its like watching an orphanage burn down and you just cant look away
inlovewithcrypto

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:21:28 PM

Can the price go up in the future?
popularico

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:30:59 PM

It's amazing to see people still believing in BCC, even if it's now a dead coin. In psychology, this phenomena is called denialism. Meaning someone that denies reality as a way to avoid a psychologically uncomfortable truth.

Move on people, it's dead. No one will trust BCC anymore. It will be delisted from exchanges (for fear of being served cease-or-desist), no one will maintain servers and so on. The sooner you accept the reality, the sooner the healing starts.
TampaFury

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:22:04 PM

If you are dumb enough to think Blockchains Don't die you really shouldn't be allowed to handle your own money.  And no, bad news don't die. Jesus, you shouldn't even be allowed internet access.

BitConnect was 100% a scam and anyone who facilitated, was affiliated with then or worked for then is looking at prison. Get fucked.
Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: