Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:03:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384457 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:49:43 PM

So why did Bitconnect screw over its "lenders"? Why didn't they wind it down in an orderly manner if it was so profitable and the only problem was complaints?

Well what do you think would happen if people panic sold bitcoin? Only a few percent of the bitcoins need to be sold for the price to be almost nothing. Too many people sold at the same time but they are still thinking of refunding some of the newer people from what I've heard.

This has nothing to do with Bitcoin.

Bitconnect deliberately repaid everyone at once using their useless shitcoin at an exchange rate that resulted in a 90% loss. And they are not refunding anyone.

If this was a legit profitable business like you're trying to portray, it would have communicated a clear and fair plan to wind down the lending. There has been no communication whatsoever.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:55:59 AM

So is the consensus that they are lying about selling out every day? This is 4 hours into today's sale. About 80% is sold according to the website (100 max per user). At $50 each that is over $10million they received in the last 4 hours. This has gone on daily for at least a month now it seems and was selling out in seconds some days.
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 04:31:16 AM

So is the consensus that they are lying about selling out every day? This is 4 hours into today's sale. About 80% is sold according to the website (100 max per user). At $50 each that is over $10million they received in the last 4 hours. This has gone on daily for at least a month now it seems and was selling out in seconds some days.

So how many did you purchase?

Would you rather purchase U$500 worth of BCCX attached to an unknown person overseeing the now defunct BitConnect, or purchase U$500 worth of YuTü.Co.in's, founded by a known person, me, in supporting users of the second largest website in the world, namely YouTube?

zintips

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:22:12 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 07:32:55 AM by zintips

===============================

BCCX was sold out in seconds after reset when the bargain offer was $150 per bcc, but I really doubt they sold many or any because I tried and did all of the multi-screens tricks and somedays I was all set up 30 minutes before reset and I could never trigger any BCCX purchases. I did succeed using BTC and LTC coins (now I regret I used them to buy BCCX). After the BCC value was dropped to market value $8, I was able to buy BCCX coins using the remained 90 bcc I had left in BitconnectX wallet which I paid $363 per BCC. WTF. I regret doing this but it was better than keeping the bcc trapped there going to ZERO at some point!

Going forward near-term, BitconnectX is supposed to release the BCCX desktop wallet DOWNLOAD in February 2018, hopefully, they will do it. Otherwise, we may be doomed with another type of ethconnect rip-off!
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:37:06 AM

I think that the coin has died. No more faith with this ponzi scheme. Already had though about this day and it has happened.
Thanks god.
RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:44:22 AM

There will be alwasy people who fail for this. I hope these peoples especially this Carlos guy will go to prison.
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

Is this for real? People are still buying this! Will the insanity ever end?

People buy any garbage that promises the sun, the moon and the star.  Grin

They are still hoping that it will double their money and besides it is being traded in big exchanges, and it's still a cryptocurrency minus the lending platform who knows one day they will launch something knew but hopefully, no lending platform anymore, why not a mall in the internet using their currency.

It's pure desperation. I've never experienced such a crash with any of my holdings but I am just trying to put myself into the shoes of someone who bought at $300 - $400 and still decides to cut losses at $5. It must feel so awkward.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:26:59 PM

Bitconnect back to 2-3$ now, glad that this ended this way. Looking same for bitconnectx, i am sure many will ride BCCX in thought that they will have the same roller coaster experience like BCC but this will not happen.

TampaFury

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:20:45 PM

There was no real way the model could fail without people who didn't understand it complaining to authorities.

Yes, there is a very real way for every ponzi to fail - when their cashflow turns negative. Scammers typically shut it off as soon as the influx of new money isn't sufficient to sustain the scheme, which is what happened with Bitconnect. People can complain about anything. Legit businesses don't use that as a reason to screw over their customers or investors.

Are you suggesting they dumped their BCC tokens or was it the users panic selling? I already showed before they didn't dump. Are you also one of the ones who believe they are faking their $13million BCCX sales every day too? They would also be stupid to dump their own BCC. They were even accepting them as payment for a while at a higher price for the BCCX ICO at a cost to them of $11million per day in price difference (much higher than any BCC exchange volumes). Are you trying to say the thousands of people buying the ICO (there is a miniscule 100BCCX a day limit) are stupid for buying over 260k BCCX each day of the ICO? I didn't buy it but it seems many people did.

Are you unable to read? I didn't say anything of the sort, and your response, like most of your posts, is an incoherent ramble with no relevance to my post.

So why did Bitconnect screw over its "lenders"? Why didn't they wind it down in an orderly manner if it was so profitable and the only problem was complaints? Can you stay on this simple topic for a sentence or two?

Well, there was no way for bitconnect 'cashflow' to 'turn negative' as their platform didn't cost them any BTC. They could profit by selling their BCC tokens but they never did that to any great degree which is evident from looking at the BCC price. It was growing far greater than the interest they paid to lenders. They could legitimately sell the remaining coins they received from the lending as profit whenever they wanted.

There are nearly 10million in supply now and many are still held by bitconnect so they haven't dumped their premine: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bcc/#!rich
About 2million coins are with the top 10 holders (obviously, only bitconnect can have that many). I'm not sure how many coins they had after refunding everyone as I wasn't keeping track.

It's literally like you don't know how anything works. No wonder scammers make money.
TampaFury

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:33:33 PM

http://i68.tinypic.com/35i274p.png

===============================

BCCX was sold out in seconds after reset when the bargain offer was $150 per bcc, but I really doubt they sold many or any because I tried and did all of the multi-screens tricks and somedays I was all set up 30 minutes before reset and I could never trigger any BCCX purchases. I did succeed using BTC and LTC coins (now I regret I used them to buy BCCX). After the BCC value was dropped to market value $8, I was able to buy BCCX coins using the remained 90 bcc I had left in BitconnectX wallet which I paid $363 per BCC. WTF. I regret doing this but it was better than keeping the bcc trapped there going to ZERO at some point!

Going forward near-term, BitconnectX is supposed to release the BCCX desktop wallet DOWNLOAD in February 2018, hopefully, they will do it. Otherwise, we may be doomed with another type of ethconnect rip-off!

Obviously a complete lie. They are taking the 'sale' so that they can go back and claim 'see, if you would have used your Bitconnect coin in the crowdsale you would have . . . '

Same dirty scamcunts scamming again. I hope they enjoy the prison rapes.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:48:20 PM
Merited by dooglus (10)

Lying is what scammers do. They promised USD-based returns in their previous ponzi and didn't deliver. They are going to tell you everything you want to hear to rope you into their next scam.
AGM76

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:44:03 PM

Lying is what scammers do. They promised USD-based returns in their previous ponzi and didn't deliver. They are going to tell you everything you want to hear to rope you into their next scam.

Did you look at the terms which said they didn't guarantee anything (granted that was only added around November time) but the news on the front page of the site still says : "  Dear community members, the current BCC price drop is the direct result of us releasing all of our members coins at one time. We will do our best to honor the value of BCC as close to what it has been holding during past several months."? That is also what I've heard from them and other people who met the promoters in bitconnect conferences in the last couple of weeks.

These are in the terms since around November: "Members should note that there is no guarantee of daily profit for lending.
Bitconnect reserves the right to institute and implement new rules of paying interest and capital if Bitconnect lending fail in any way.
Bitconnect reserve the right to change the lending algorithm, the interest payment and capital back system.
There is no guarantee of investor's capital if the lending system fails due to any of the reasons mentioned above."

How come BCC has gone up so much today ?? Bitcoin isn't doing so great still:

alexgold

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:47:36 PM

Is the BitConnect coin still working, this coin gave the crypto-strength a bad name
AGM76

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:25:44 PM

Interesting thing on the graph is that for the first time it has reached the top of where it fell last after a couple of exchanges said they were delisting it at the same time.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:35:34 PM

Did you look at the terms which said they didn't guarantee anything (granted that was only added around November time) but the news on the front page of the site still says : "  Dear community members, the current BCC price drop is the direct result of us releasing all of our members coins at one time. We will do our best to honor the value of BCC as close to what it has been holding during past several months."? That is also what I've heard from them and other people who met the promoters in bitconnect conferences in the last couple of weeks.

So NOW you want to look at the T&Cs? For months you've been told that this is unsustainable yet you continued to shill the USD "profits". Can't have it both ways. Well, you can and you will, since you apparently don't care about any factual basis whatsoever.

I will do my best to gift you ten billion USD.

Oh, oops, my best wasn't good enough. Sorry about that.
AGM76

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:39:26 PM

So NOW you want to look at the T&Cs? For months you've been told that this is unsustainable yet you continued to shill the USD "profits". Can't have it both ways. Well, you can and you will, since you apparently don't care about any factual basis whatsoever.

I will do my best to gift you ten billion USD.

Oh, oops, my best wasn't good enough. Sorry about that.

Well you never seemed to understand that Bitconnect weren't in any financial problems regarding the lending. They could easily have continued. Everyone seems to be happy they decided they needed to shut it down but I'm sure the lenders wanted it to continue as it was. Who actually wanted it to close? It was profitable for bitconnect still at the time it closed.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:01:31 PM

Well you never seemed to understand that Bitconnect weren't in any financial problems regarding the lending. They could easily have continued. Everyone seems to be happy they decided they needed to shut it down but I'm sure the lenders wanted it to continue as it was. Who actually wanted it to close? It was profitable for bitconnect still at the time it closed.

Bitconnect was profitable and its customers wanted it to continue but Bitconnect decided to shut itself down because someone (not customers apparently) complained. Is that what you're saying?

The only way this makes any sense is if Bitconnect is a ponzi. Legitimate profitable businesses don't do that.

And yes, I fully understand that these scammers never had financial problems and still don't.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:36:39 PM

Bitconnect was profitable and its customers wanted it to continue but Bitconnect decided to shut itself down because someone (not customers apparently) complained. Is that what you're saying?

The only way this makes any sense is if Bitconnect is a ponzi. Legitimate profitable businesses don't do that.

And yes, I fully understand that these scammers never had financial problems and still don't.

"Okay, we're shuttin' down this profitable gold mine because somebody in the outside world complained about the work being too hard, perhaps some pussy dude from Texas living in his mom's basement, merely spreadin' FUD for shits and giggles."
yianni

Activity: 141
Merit: 18

BScEE, BScCS, MScCS

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:38:40 PM

https://etherscan.io/token/0x2229cb238cc79c5f6a974e6607f20b4ce6c39782

That's interesting ... I don't even know how to count that high !!!
Say bye bye to your money folks !!!
libidox

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:44:57 PM

hello bitconnect. r u still alive ? Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: