Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:20:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384457 times)
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:49:07 PM

Thought BCC platform has been certified scammed and is down. Am I missing something here?

You are not missing anything. Just a lot of small pump and damps on a dead coin.
Trading bots can do wonders in these kind of situations.

Yeah, like BitConnect's Magical Trading Bot that bankrupted the company because it didn't know how to trade BitConnect's profits across the exchanges like it was trained to trade Investards' investments.

Bitconnect never had a trading bot. They were counting on the price of their coin going up. When it plateaued at 350-400 they shut it down which was expected.
I was talking about a real trading bot that you buy, run and setup on your own computer.
With 10-15% swings per day you can work wonders even on a dead coin.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not supporting this fraud coin and what they did to millions of people was despicable and drove thousands of people away from crypto , but if it makes me money before it dies why not.

Are you planning on using your trading bot on our YuTü.Co.in exchange - YTC-Sox?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:10:21 PM

BitConnect has never revealed its revenue — but one analyst who thinks that's about to change says it's a $35K business

inlovewithcrypto

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:42:12 PM

Seems like it is already dead coin...
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:57:30 AM

this is officially FUD.

BCC dropped to less than 1%

can the dev team maybe post some response?

Dev team ?!?! You must be joking right? The "Dev Team" is probably somewhere on an island, sipping Pina Colada on some exotic beach and spending poor people's money.

Post some response? I would hide as good and as much as I can if I were part of the dev team. There are quite a few people on the outlook for them I can imagine Wink

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:01:22 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 03:57:41 PM by BitPotus

I AM AGM76

I AM A COCK SUCKING FAGGOT WHO KEEPS SHILLING FOR SCAMS

Trust summary for AGM76

This user's password was reset recently.

This user's email address was changed recently.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7y5aa5/us_government_offers_bounty_for_tips_on_pumpdump/

Blow the whistle on pump-and-dump schemers.
Virtual currency and digital token pumpand-dump schemes continue because they are mostly anonymous.
If you have original information that leads to a successful enforcement action that leads to monetary sanctions of $1 million or more, you could be eligible for a monetary award of between 10 percent and 30 percent.
For more information, or to submit a tip, visit the CFTC’s whistleblower.gov website

If you want to make some real money, report that AGM76 faggot.

@AGM76: I hope they find out who you are you fucking pathetic low life fucking scamming cunt.

A Reminder that Bitcointalk.org Has Backups and Logs

https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-forum-bitcointalk-org-receives-answers-first-subpoena-doj/

Theymos clarified that all posts, whether deleted or edited, are “always saved forever.” PMs also end up in the daily database backup, which may or may not be kept forever, while IP addresses are only logged if you post. As his latest post in the thread, Theymos clarified his policy on cooperating with law enforcement and government agencies:

I am willing to cooperate with police on real scams. Whenever someone asks me to release a scammer’s IP, I tell them to have police email me from an official police address. I have received police requests a handful of times. Mostly the cases were real scams and I gave the police the requested info.

AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:39:43 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 06:51:58 PM by AGM76

I AM AGM76

I AM A COCK SUCKING FAGGOT WHO KEEPS SHILLING FOR SCAMS

Trust summary for AGM76

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7y5aa5/us_government_offers_bounty_for_tips_on_pumpdump/

Virtual currency and digital token pumpand-dump schemes continue because they are mostly anonymous.
If you have original information that leads to a successful enforcement action that leads to monetary sanctions of $1 million or more, you could be eligible for a monetary award of between 10 percent and 30 percent.
For more information, or to submit a tip, visit the CFTC’s whistleblower.gov website

@AGM76: I hope they find out who you are you fucking pathetic low life fucking scamming cunt.

https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-forum-bitcointalk-org-receives-answers-first-subpoena-doj/

Theymos clarified that all posts, whether deleted or edited, are “always saved forever.” PMs also end up in the daily database backup, which may or may not be kept forever, while IP addresses are only logged if you post. As his latest post in the thread, Theymos clarified his policy on cooperating with law enforcement and government agencies:

I am willing to cooperate with police on real scams. Whenever someone asks me to release a scammer’s IP, I tell them to have police email me from an official police address. I have received police requests a handful of times. Mostly the cases were real scams and I gave the police the requested info.

Who is this idiot threatening innocent people (not that I've bothered to read much of it)? It's people like this that make people not bother with these forums. I never tried to hide my identity from anyone except when people started threatening me earlier in the thread.  I was just pointing out a good lending platform. If you think they are doing something illegal (by the way the CEO and CTO of Falcon are not hiding their identity so are obviously not doing anything illegal) why don't you bring it up with them and also coinmarketcap who are taking tens of thousands of dollars in advertising it. I've also clarified before that in my country the Financial Conduct Authority have no interest in any of the actual real scams. I tried reporting Bitbase for claiming they were regulated by the FCA and they had no interest at all in it and said they had no remit with cryptos (even though bitbase falsely claimed to be authorised by them, they didn't even care they were lying and using their name). So you are now on ignore for being an obvious mentalist.

Oh I just read it, and are you suggesting that I have been pumping and dumping bitconnect now? So many erroneous and paranoid accusations on this thread (not just about me but bitconnect and all sorts of companies) but when I said BCC was going up, I obviously didn't know who was buying it (oh, if I was pumping and dumping I wouldn't say when I sold it either, which I did both times when I mentioned the price was going up). Was just pointing out what I was seeing on coinexchange. Maybe bitconnect reads this thread and pumps it themselves (seemed like they were buying it themselves when it went back up to $70 some weeks back).
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:48:51 PM

by the way the CEO and CTO of Falcon are not hiding their identity so are obviously not doing anything illegal

AGM76

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:50:27 PM

by the way the CEO and CTO of Falcon are not hiding their identity so are obviously not doing anything illegal

I can't remember their surnames but I think the CEO is Will and the CTO is Mike. They reveal their identities and are often on their own telegram.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:59:39 PM

I can't remember their surnames but I think the CEO is Will and the CTO is Mike. They reveal their identities and are often on their own telegram.

Let me guess, Will Smith and Mike Tyson.

It doesn't mean shit. It doesn't mean those are their real identities, it doesn't mean that people can't do crime with their real identities, it doesn't mean that you should post this off topic nonsense in this thread. Go back to your falcon thread. This thread is for Bitconnect ponzi discussion.
AGM76

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:10:18 PM

It doesn't mean shit. It doesn't mean those are their real identities, it doesn't mean that people can't do crime with their real identities, it doesn't mean that you should post this off topic nonsense in this thread. Go back to your falcon thread. This thread is for Bitconnect ponzi discussion.

Bitconnect was obviously the first lending platform, and the most successful so far, but since around September time there have been more. When Davor stopped the lending, Will the CEO wrote a letter which I posted on here signing off with his surname (McWilliams?). I haven't checked but will in a second (Mcsomething anyway). They are based in Australia I think according to their Twitter, so might not care about revealing themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qoTN2kKU4o  (Will McMaster is at least his pseudoname but you can talk to him on telegram as he's often on there)
Basically, some weeks before Davor ended, Falcon was warning everyone how they were manipulating the price and it will go down because of it and that they would never manipulate their own price. It turned out to be true.

They also have a reddit now: https://www.reddit.com/r/FalconCoin
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:18:54 PM

Bitconnect was obviously the first lending platform, and the most successful so far

Yes, very successful for the scammers. Bagholders - not so much.

The rest of your post is off topic. Do you really not understand such a simple concept? Go post in the falcon thread.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:36:45 PM

Don't get me wrong, I'm not supporting this fraud coin and what they did to millions of people was despicable and drove thousands of people away from crypto , but if it makes me money before it dies why not.

Why not?

Because what they did to millions of people was despicable and drove thousands of people away from crypto.

There was a clue in your question!

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:44:26 PM

I'm leanin' toward William Tell and Mike the Headless Chicken.

AGM76

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:15:03 PM

Bitconnect was obviously the first lending platform, and the most successful so far

The rest of your post is off topic. Do you really not understand such a simple concept? Go post in the falcon thread.

By the way, I did facebook search for Will McMaster and there was only one (out of three) who was obviously in Australia: https://www.facebook.com/will.mcmaster.96
AGM76

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:16:57 PM

I'm leanin' toward William Tell and Mike the Headless Chicken.

It is probably this guy: https://www.facebook.com/will.mcmaster.96   -  Are you surprised he's revealing himself?  Or it could be a huge coincidence. Only three people of that name came up in the Facebook search and just that one in Australia (actually he was in the initial three that came up for me - there are more actually when you click search more - so might not be him).

When you click search more, although there is a long list, only two are from Australia (or 3 if you count Billy McMaster which showed up in the results too - but he's an older geezer) and the other one looks too old to be into creating these crypto platforms.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:22:31 AM

I AM AGM76 AND I AM A STUPID COCK SUCKING FAGGOT WHO IS STILL TRYING TO PUSH SCAMS ONTO GULLIBLE PEOPLE

Trust summary for AGM76

duncaneastlance

Activity: 301
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:41:14 AM

is this coin will dead forever ha?
AGM76

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:03:22 AM

I hope it goes up cos I have close to 1000 BCC again.

By the way, in other news, bitcoin is doing its usual thing of 'I have no idea where I'm going' and only a select few must know why it's happening. Seems to be heading south again after going up for a while. Ponzi game at its finest, I suppose.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:19:51 AM

I hope it goes up cos I have close to 1000 BCC again.

Please buy more. I mean if it's going up you might as well buy all of it.
brooklynite1

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:20:50 AM

Not true. The first time BCC sold ICO directly to public is was sold at $0.50 yes only 50 cents. All those who bought could have sold BCC for over $300. And most of them did. Only idiots who watched Craig Grant ads on YouTube and jumped in and bought at $300 were ripped off.

Pages: « 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 [325] 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: