Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:24:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BCC] Bitconnect Coin - Decentralized Cryptocurrency  (Read 384456 times)
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:07:44 AM

I mentioned the Falcon promo yesterday

You mentioned it in the wrong thread. This thread is for the BitConnect scam.

I'm still not sure how it's going to pan out

I am. It's a Ponzi, and it is going to pan out like all Ponzis pan out. It will shut down leaving lots of people with large losses.

they are doubling all purchases until March 2nd or something

Doubling you say? Sounds legit.

Yeah, I know it's slightly off topic but just thought I'd let people know if they wanted to make some money.

Ponzis are negative expectation for the "investors". If you get in early enough you can profit from the even bigger idiots who get in after you, but you never know when it's going to shut down. Today might be the last day they pay out, so if you invest now you might lose everything. Do you feel lucky?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luka27

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:06:52 AM

WOW! Looks like this thread died.  Cry Cry Cry

Actually now seems to be just a place to post and shill new up and coming ponzi schemes...

Can anyone tell me what is actually happening with BCC? is there actually attempts to keep the coin running? probably alot of poor saps out their staking their coins at a 90% loss.....makes me sick, it still pisses me off that the people who lost were mostly newcomers who didn't/couldn't have known any better

BCC only shut its lending due to people complaining. It was in no trouble as the price was going up all the time even one whole year after the ICO. It caused a knock on effect on every other platform but some were already scams.

BitconnectX I think finished its ICO so there should be some news coming soon for BCC. It will be traded on there at least plus Trade Satoshi (a small exchange). Others are delisting it.

So who knows what is going to happen. The price did fall after the demand for BCC fell and many people sold their BCC in a panic since it made sense to as the price was falling. There was no evidence bitconnect dumped their coins and they still have millions of BCC. Their BitconnectX ICO should have raised close to half a billion dollars!!

BitconnectX twitter 11 hours ago posted their wallet download: https://twitter.com/bitconnectx/status/969078256912814080
What is wrong with you? Do you really believe in things that you say? Or are you just a member of Bitconnect team trying to scam more people?
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:15:55 PM

Anyway, I have always maintained that bitconnect lending turned out to be a better system for cryptocurrencies than staking (I'm not saying it was planned that way, it just turned out that way). It was actually deflationary throughout in bitconnect's case (rather than inflationary for normal PoS staking) although hopefully bitconnect sold the extra coins as profit to market themselves and help grow the coin value.

Bitconnect should have found other uses and incentives to purchase the BCC coin to prop up the price which would have been easy to do as selling pressure would always remain low (remember the lending coins would take months to be released even if they reduced the interest rates to almost nothing when growth eventually slowed) and it would have carried on as long as it wanted.

It's a shame all these people who weren't even in bitconnect (but were obviously deluded about cryptocurrency) had to complain so much and get state security boards and subpoenas involved etc. but BCC is still going and I'm currently staking the coins (7% per month). They are holding a steady price at the moment but I'm guessing the price will go up again. Bitconnect and Bitconnectx have definitely stated they want to bring the price back up in the future, not least to help those more recent investors who lost money with bitconnect and they also hold millions of coins themselves.

So you're basically saying that robbing a bank would be ok if no one calls the police. I suggest that you try this strategy and report back to us.

If Bitconnect was legit all those complaints wouldn't have meant shit. And if Bitconnect was intent on bringing anything back they wouldn't have shut it down to begin with.

It's a ponzi. It has collapsed.

+1

@AGM76 do you know why there were so many people not touching BCC? Because they did their research right and came to the conclusion they shouldn't touch it. You are turning things upside down by saying that it's sad that people complained who weren't even in Bitconnect... Also, keep in mind there were some very serious and popular crypto people trying to warn the unexperienced to stay away from BCC. Those who were too greedy to realize that this has to fail now lost everything. The results now simply speak against you.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:37:02 PM

Actually now seems to be just a place to post and shill new up and coming ponzi schemes...

Can anyone tell me what is actually happening with BCC? is there actually attempts to keep the coin running? probably alot of poor saps out their staking their coins at a 90% loss.....makes me sick, it still pisses me off that the people who lost were mostly newcomers who didn't/couldn't have known any better

BCC only shut its lending due to people complaining. It was in no trouble as the price was going up all the time even one whole year after the ICO. It caused a knock on effect on every other platform but some were already scams.

BitconnectX I think finished its ICO so there should be some news coming soon for BCC. It will be traded on there at least plus Trade Satoshi (a small exchange). Others are delisting it.

So who knows what is going to happen. The price did fall after the demand for BCC fell and many people sold their BCC in a panic since it made sense to as the price was falling. There was no evidence bitconnect dumped their coins and they still have millions of BCC. Their BitconnectX ICO should have raised close to half a billion dollars!!

BitconnectX twitter 11 hours ago posted their wallet download: https://twitter.com/bitconnectx/status/969078256912814080

if bitconnectX is the same people from bitconnect why would they need to do an ICO?
Aresha

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:50:49 PM

As far as I heard, the project is closed. Investors lost all their investments. Well, dear experience for them, but for the knowledge you have to pay ... They wanted quick and simple money and it turned out the opposite ... I immediately believed that this project was a scam.

soulcancer

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:49:35 PM

Each "lending platform" scam has its own thread. Please post your Ponzi promotions the correct place and don't cross-contaminate.

This thread is for promoting the BitConnect Ponzi.

Another lending platform coin mooning today.....very strange..

That scam is offtopic here.

Lendconnect seems to be mooning for no known reason.....

That scam is offtopic here.
Is that guy AGM playing with a full deck?

Or does he just like seeing other people lose money and get some sort of sick satisfaction out of it?

The number one rule in Crypto used to be to always keep your private keys safe, I think that has been surpassed by, NEVER INVEST ANY MONEY INTO A LENDING PLATFORM THEY ARE ALL FUCKING SCAMS!

you really cant blame the Ponzi shills and scammers for jumping on this thread....they come here for the same reason that you would try to pick up chicks at the abortion clinic....if someone is here, the scammers know that they put out
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:52:08 PM

if bitconnectX is the same people from bitconnect why would they need to do an ICO?

"Thank you, BITTTTTTTTTTTTTTCONNNNNNNNECCCCCCTTTTTTTT!!! Investards."

soulcancer

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:21:23 AM

when I get really bored/curious I come back here and examine this situation....ive realized something...biggest scam ever, right?....however, if you had invested 100K in bcc when it first ico'd, you could have gone into a coma until a full month AFTER it was proven to be a scam and collapsed....wake up, and still cash out a millionaire....and I will bet that a year from now, you would still be looking at 2-3X investment...what does that tell us?....I think it means that the number of idiots with money in this world is so high, that you can make a profit from a friggin global nuclear holocaust if you just buy in before the idiots
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:08:47 AM

http://fortune.com/2018/03/02/bitcoin-price-transaction-volume/

Earlier this year, when Bitcoin’s price fell by more than 60% from its record close, a less-noticed Bitcoin figure also plunged: the number of daily transactions.

There are many explanations for the fall-off in trading, from software- to news-related. What’s less understood is why the level hasn’t recovered as Bitcoin’s price made a 50% comeback since Feb. 5. That’s left some investors wondering whether the cryptocurrency is waning in popularity.

BCCX will make Bitcoin daily transactions great again.

Investard: There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, once bitten, twice — twice on me. Bite me once — and can't wait to be bit again.

I'll tip my hat to the new BitConnect
Take a bow for BCCX
Smile and grin at their changes all around
Send them my precious and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
Don't get fooled again
No, no!

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:33:58 AM

STFU scammer, I hope they track you soon.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:42:53 AM

Mover over, Carlos! There's a new bird signin' BitConnectX's tune: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXEvYnaxJ24.

Here's the remix version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5tkjnNXHBM.
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:07:14 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 01:19:17 PM by AGM76

I am. It's a Ponzi, and it is going to pan out like all Ponzis pan out. It will shut down leaving lots of people with large losses.

Yeah, I know it's slightly off topic but just thought I'd let people know if they wanted to make some money.

Ponzis are negative expectation for the "investors". If you get in early enough you can profit from the even bigger idiots who get in after you, but you never know when it's going to shut down. Today might be the last day they pay out, so if you invest now you might lose everything. Do you feel lucky?

Falcon still doing good and $1.50 last I looked and the transaction volume reaching the millions whereas before it was only about $50k a day.

I understand how people who tell the truth get hated on and it seems like you will never be able to see the truth as you have been manipulated to hate on bitconnect etc. What boggles the mind for me is your last statement. Crypto in general is all a Ponzi as nothing is backing the price (the only time it's not is when profits of the company actually REALLY affect the price with buy backs or they use profits to market the coins as in bitconnect's case - they could have done buy backs too but the lending was deflationary anyway throughout bitconnect's life so was obviously not a Ponzi and to buy back would be the same as them not selling all the extra BCC from the lending as profit). Where company profits are not directly affecting the price, all investors for most cryptos who win are taking it from others who lose or are left bag holding coins nobody else buys so are basically ponzis or bubbles (AKA greater fool theory) since NO MONEY IS GENERATED and often the devs hold free coins so they are NEGATIVE EXPECTATION FOR INVESTORS. Lending is obviously a better system than staking and nobody complains about PoS being a Ponzi even though it promises a percentage for holding the coins in the wallet which just inflates the supply. Lending produces profits for the company when it is deflationary (i.e. when they pay less interest than the growth of the coin) and even when it is inflationary it is no different to PoS staking*. Everyone else on this thread who doesn't agree is deluded.

* Although when it is inflationary, the company wouldn't be able to take profits without stealing from investors who are not in the lending or staking at the same rate, PoS in the same way favours holders of higher amounts of coins as they stake more often and compound their stakes more, so even PoS is unfair to small holders versus holders of higher amounts who will stake more often and get a higher effective interest rate when compounded.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

Crypto in general is all a Ponzi as nothing is backing the price

I don't think you know what "Ponzi" means.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:33:49 PM

Falcon still doing good and $1.50 last I looked and the transaction volume reaching the millions whereas before it was only about $50k a day.

I understand how people who tell the truth get hated on and it seems like you will never be able to see the truth as you have been manipulated to hate on bitconnect etc. What boggles the mind for me is your last statement. Crypto in general is all a Ponzi as nothing is backing the price (the only time it's not is when profits of the company actually REALLY affect the price with buy backs or they use profits to market the coins as in bitconnect's case - they could have done buy backs too but the lending was deflationary anyway throughout bitconnect's life so was obviously not a Ponzi and to buy back would be the same as them not selling all the extra BCC from the lending as profit). Where company profits are not directly affecting the price, all investors for most cryptos who win are taking it from others who lose or are left bag holding coins nobody else buys so are basically ponzis or bubbles (AKA greater fool theory) since NO MONEY IS GENERATED and often the devs hold free coins so they are NEGATIVE EXPECTATION FOR INVESTORS. Lending is obviously a better system than staking and nobody complains about PoS being a Ponzi even though it promises a percentage for holding the coins in the wallet which just inflates the supply. Lending produces profits for the company when it is deflationary (i.e. when they pay less interest than the growth of the coin) and even when it is inflationary it is no different to PoS staking*. Everyone else on this thread who doesn't agree is deluded.

* Although when it is inflationary, the company wouldn't be able to take profits without stealing from investors who are not in the lending or staking at the same rate, PoS in the same way favours holders of higher amounts of coins as they stake more often and compound their stakes more, so even PoS is unfair to small holders versus holders of higher amounts who will stake more often and get a higher effective interest rate when compounded.

I must admit that that sounds like an excellent business model where once reaching it's apex with the model's coffer fill, the only thing left to do would be to close up shop, claiming FUD and rogue states in the US forced the hand, dumping the coins back to the Tards, then announcing a new improved model that'll this time will make everybody rich, naming it FakeConnectX.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:35:42 PM

This thread has nothing to do with Falcon, which is a scam in its own right.

And yet Bitconnect scammers ran away at its peak, despite this being such a brilliant business model according to you.

It was a ponzi and it has collapsed.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:48:42 PM

This thread has nothing to do with Falcon, which is a scam in its own right.

"We're all gonna be rich, I tell you! Not only will we no longer have to don badges, this fledgling beauty, unlike with BitConnect, consumes FUDsters with fireballs from its eyes and shoots lightning bolts outta its arse. I'm training it now to honk like Carlos Matos."

panda111

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:37:35 PM

Hi where  I can download windows wallet?
Thanks.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:54:13 AM

Hi where  I can download windows wallet?
Thanks.

Are you fuckin tellin' us that BitConnectX doesn't have that vital piece of information readily available on its site?

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:21:05 AM

What's worse than trying to logically talk to a drunk or somebody high on meth? This --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J9uHB7mhxc&t=115s

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:48:33 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 07:58:51 AM by YuTü.Co.in

Ginger, get the popcorn!

Bitconnect Court Date Set! Trevon And Craig Afraid Of Prison! SEC Summons --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV4-MIm_4tY

What's dumber than an Investard? Two retarded Investards incriminating themselves on the Internet.

Jrevon Tames: In my mind, what I believe is legal like fucking a goat may be illegal in others' minds especially if you're fucking a goat in a public part during lunch time in a state that has laws on the books stating that fucking a goat anywhere is illegal. I tried to call Craig from my lawyer's office to inform him that he needs to get rid of them goats, but the moron is no longer accepting my calls.

Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 »
  Print  

Jump to: