Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:15:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HUSH Secure Private Transactions [Equihash][Community Project]  (Read 232861 times)
TheStuhlman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2017, 09:09:24 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2017, 11:19:43 PM by mprep

How many years to mining, 2100 ?

7200 ZDASH per day / 21,000,000 max, what math gives you 2100 years?

DASH have rocket,then what about Zdash?

When the time is right, Dash is not a 4 months old project.
Patience is a virtue.

when will come android wallet Huh

No idea, someone is working on Android/IOS wallets, when they are done we have no reason not to release them.

I am using zcash wallet for android (freewallet.org)
Can it be used for zdash?

No this is a light-wallet that connects to the blockchain on their website, unless they specify zdash and set it up on their server, you can not use that wallet for zdash.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pumpkinetic

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:07:16 AM

How much today if I wanted to buy a masternode?
TheStuhlman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2017, 12:34:40 AM

I'll let you know once there is masternodes on Zdash

limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:10:31 AM

I'll let you know once there is masternodes on Zdash

You have a developer capable of implementing masternodes in zcash?

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:06:04 PM

Is this also a self-governing coin like DASH?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Wassopotamia

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 01:42:15 AM

Cool More exchanges. What are your plans?
cwfabc

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 09:42:35 AM

anynews?
Rikki_Tikki_Tavi

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 12:09:56 AM

Hi Zdash, With all the action Dash is seeing these days, you would think that Zdash would get a little action too.
Well, maybe soon.

Cry
joehoebot

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 10:54:32 AM

quiet coins always do well in the end.
the one thing i've learned in crypto.
patience

I am CPU mining Aquachain right now. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3138231
Rikki_Tikki_Tavi

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 12:24:58 PM

Let's go Zdash. Get this bad boy on Bittrex.

Undecided
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 06:01:03 PM

Could you guys explain me in short what are the main advantages of Zdash over the other privacy oriented coins/projects?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
limbaugh
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 09:53:35 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2017, 11:12:21 PM by mprep

Could you guys explain me in short what are the main advantages of Zdash over the other privacy oriented coins/projects?

There is no development activity, this is a classic pump and dump. The bag holders and the developers premine are counting on a Bittrex add to cash out.

The "low" price is not a bargain it is a high-risk gamble. Good luck

There is no development activity, this is a classic pump and dump. The bag holders and the developers premine are counting on a Bittrex add to cash out.

Thank you Rush for your ANALysis, and where did these bagholders come from exactly?
The low price is a bargain, and there was never a promise of any pump and dump, care to read the thread before making such retarded claims.
The fact you are a legend on bitcointalk does not indicate any intelligence, just someone who farts a lot of shitty statements.

I can understand your hostility and ad hominem attack at being called out as a pump and dump scheme. You have a premine to dump after all.

The user asked what Zdash brings to the privacy table.

Considering there has not been a code commit in months and the devs continued request to spam Bittrex to get listed is enough information to make an informed decision.

I wanted to support Zdash but your immaturity and lack of professionalism are not the traits one looks for in a competent developer. Good luck.

cwfabc

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:38:05 AM

the coin is young!
limbaugh
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:04:42 PM

Thank you Rush for your ANALysis, and where did these bagholders come from exactly?
The low price is a bargain, and there was never a promise of any pump and dump, care to read the thread before making such retarded claims.
The fact you are a legend on bitcointalk does not indicate any intelligence, just someone who farts a lot of shitty statements.

I can understand your hostility and ad hominem attack at being called out as a pump and dump scheme. You have a premine to dump after all.

Considering there has not been a code commit in months and the devs continued request to spam Bittrex to get listed is enough information to make an informed decision.

I wanted to support Zdash but your immaturity and lack of professionalism are not the traits one looks for in a competent developer. Good luck.

Yes take your ad hominem elsewhere troll, this forum has the likes of you a dime a dozen.

It's funny, you still sling out insults but continue to avoid the user's legitimate question about your pump and dump scheme.

Such a lightweight for a scammer, better work on your game some. Your type are a dime a dozen.

TheStuhlman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 05:18:37 PM

Yes take your ad hominem elsewhere troll, this forum has the likes of you a dime a dozen.

It's funny, you still sling out insults but continue to avoid the user's legitimate question about your pump and dump scheme.

Such a lightweight for a scammer, better work on your game some. Your type are a dime a dozen.

If you even bothered to read some, you would know the value of the premine and what each dev is getting monthly, if 4500 coins for 3 devs monthly can make bagholders I want to know how? everything spent from the premine so far was a few bounties and 5 payments to devs, so in total the devs got 7500 coin each, the total each dev will get ever is 18000 Zdash and that's after 1 year. Now will you explain in numbers how this is a pump and dump scheme and where the bagholders are coming from? instead of redirecting since you are the one who is giving answers...

What I find insulting about your answer is the fact each of the devs is working for what is equal to $15 - $20 a month, and all three have other projects they are involved in and they are basically donating time to zdash, we also invited a number of reputable devs to join us on the same terms. We have not asked for community donations or ico funds, and we spent more on zdash so far than the whole premine is currently worth, A website, severs for explorer and nodes. If you do not know: a dedicated server costs more than our three payments combined monthly. We wanted this to be a community project and not controlled by a certain dev. At any time the community can decide to onboard a new dev and request the premine transferred to him, at which time I will have no issue with that and will still support zdash. The premine in this case is more symbolic than value.

When you want to spew your garbage at us, support it with numbers. Also for your information, Bittrex asks the devs to encourage the community to ask for listing, it's part of their procedures, we are not doing this to dump the premine because we can not, I even offered bittrex to hold the premine themselves if they wanted. You think any of us is risking their reputation to dump 1 or 2 btc of premine since all three of us are verified and known to exchanges?

The answer to this question:

Although I went through this before, Zdash entry point and distribution is much easier to get into whether it's through mining or exchange, coins which are pumped initially have an expensive entry point, which means the community is made out of large farms and speculators, this is what makes bagholders, Zdash is the only fork of zcash right now that caters to the hobby miners, which means at the current price miners are not farms. Could we pick up farms in the future ? yes, but we will still be the only one started more on the fair side of things. So far we do not have any advantage over any other privacy coins, and do not plan to have any for the short term. We have no roadmaps and no fancy graphics, but know this much, when the time is right everything that we will do will not be to benefit a few people. Mine a few coins and save them, if your mining cost is higher than the exchange price then buy some and hold, at this price you are not making anyone rich and you are not a bagholder. But my own preference is for everyone to own some zdash through mining.

Wassopotamia

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:48:22 PM

[/quote]

If you even bothered to read some, you would know the value of the premine and what each dev is getting monthly, if 4500 coins for 3 devs monthly can make bagholders I want to know how? everything spent from the premine so far was a few bounties and 5 payments to devs, so in total the devs got 7500 coin each, the total each dev will get ever is 18000 Zdash and that's after 1 year. Now will you explain in numbers how this is a pump and dump scheme and where the bagholders are coming from? instead of redirecting since you are the one who is giving answers...

What I find insulting about your answer is the fact each of the devs is working for what is equal to $15 - $20 a month, and all three have other projects they are involved in and they are basically donating time to zdash, we also invited a number of reputable devs to join us on the same terms. We have not asked for community donations or ico funds, and we spent more on zdash so far than the whole premine is currently worth, A website, severs for explorer and nodes. If you do not know: a dedicated server costs more than our three payments combined monthly. We wanted this to be a community project and not controlled by a certain dev. At any time the community can decide to onboard a new dev and request the premine transferred to him, at which time I will have no issue with that and will still support zdash. The premine in this case is more symbolic than value.

When you want to spew your garbage at us, support it with numbers. Also for your information, Bittrex asks the devs to encourage the community to ask for listing, it's part of their procedures, we are not doing this to dump the premine because we can not, I even offered bittrex to hold the premine themselves if they wanted. You think any of us is risking their reputation to dump 1 or 2 btc of premine since all three of us are verified and known to exchanges?

Although I went through this before, Zdash entry point and distribution is much easier to get into whether it's through mining or exchange, coins which are pumped initially have an expensive entry point, which means the community is made out of large farms and speculators, this is what makes bagholders, Zdash is the only fork of zcash right now that caters to the hobby miners, which means at the current price miners are not farms. Could we pick up farms in the future ? yes, but we will still be the only one started more on the fair side of things. So far we do not have any advantage over any other privacy coins, and do not plan to have any for the short term. We have no roadmaps and no fancy graphics, but know this much, when the time is right everything that we will do will not be to benefit a few people. Mine a few coins and save them, if your mining cost is higher than the exchange price then buy some and hold, at this price you are not making anyone rich and you are not a bagholder. But my own preference is for everyone to own some zdash through mining.

[/quote]

good work DEV  Smiley
mining Zdash and waiting best price .. Cool
nice day...
limbaugh
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:31:10 PM

Triggered

It took that many pokes to get you to answer the question. Fair enough, I know where ZDash stands now.

Is the premine address public?
TheStuhlman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 12:25:00 AM

Triggered

It took that many pokes to get you to answer the question. Fair enough, I know where ZDash stands now.

Is the premine address public?

I have posted screenshots of the community address and my own address as well, I will post another one later today, I only load the wallet up once a month and it's syncing right now.

sonicdx10

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 12:30:08 AM

It was explained several times, isn't? May the force be with ya Joseph, stay strong against those who like to write without researching.
bobitza202

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 03:55:25 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2017, 06:34:58 PM by bobitza202

A paper wallet would be awesome, i'm having a hard time with linux  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: