Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:55:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone want to do a Baikal Groupbuy?  (Read 29810 times)
galixxx

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:59:41 PM

Ordered 1 and got a message saying I should get in contact with support for BTC conversion...? Didn't get a reply yet....
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:12:35 PM

Did those of you who managed to get a payment address and pay for it contact them through email or skype?  I got an email in the middle of the night telling me it would be available in a few hours to purchase.  I was able to get an order completed this morning.  But I sent an email with my order number asking for payment info and haven't received a response.  No doubt they are swamped, especially if they are doing a single unit per person, but they are also indicating I will only get two hours to make a payment after they send me payment info and I am concerned that they will email me in the middle of the night again with that info in which case I won't make that two hours window.

Not to mention DASH is dropping and I think I would rather pay in BTC at this point...
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:40:36 PM

Ordered 1 and got a message saying I should get in contact with support for BTC conversion...? Didn't get a reply yet....

It's close to midnight on that side of the world.  They're pretty good about getting back during Chinese working hours.
maleemk

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:00:04 PM

What are you talking about? I'm referring to bittawm

sigh.

bittawm aint shit...and I doubt he's going to be able to negotiate even a penny off your cost.

No need to be a dick about it, man.

Um...he was a dick when he charged my associate 5k ea for 3 giants. Literally at the same time as hosting a group buy for discount giants...

I understand a slight markup, but that's just taking advantage of people. Screw him.

Informing the public is being a dick eh?
In bittawm favor with reference to my personal conversation with him, He was very fair in his dealings. And for 5000 USD price, research these forums carefully lots of Giant/Quads were being sold by different persons on same price at the height of uncertainty of further availability. Its called Demand VS Supply.AGAIN BITTAWN IS TRUST-ABLE PERSON.

░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░
░░░░░░░░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

shadowhlohavec

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

NoizChain

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 04:43:21 PM

is it already sold out?

NOIZ

⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ICO LIVE SOON ● ⇒

○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITE WHITEPAPER  TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:14:58 PM

sigh.

bittawm aint shit...and I doubt he's going to be able to negotiate even a penny off your cost.

Um...he was a dick when he charged my associate 5k ea for 3 giants. Literally at the same time as hosting a group buy for discount giants...

I understand a slight markup, but that's just taking advantage of people. Screw him.

In bittawm favor with reference to my personal conversation with him, He was very fair in his dealings. And for 5000 USD price, research these forums carefully lots of Giant/Quads were being sold by different persons on same price at the height of uncertainty of further availability. Its called Demand VS Supply.AGAIN BITTAWN IS TRUST-ABLE PERSON.

You speak as if you are bittawn's alt.

He hosted a group buy and at the same time sold units to at least one individual at an increased price at over twice the price in the group buy...

That's not trust-able unless you're a fool.

Forgive me for giving a shit about people like you(fools) but it's my nature to protect the pathetic and weak if I can.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:22:14 PM

lol too much drama for miner thread. Almost like it's Bitmain's gear.
TracerX

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:23:21 PM

The ignore button cleans it right up, and I only had to click it once!  Wink
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:02:15 PM

The ignore button cleans it right up, and I only had to click it once!  Wink

Good, you'll miss my warnings.

No sweat off my back.
bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:13:41 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2017, 07:28:33 PM by bittawm

sigh.

He hosted a group buy and at the same time sold units to at least one individual at an increased price at over twice the price in the group buy...

Forgive me for giving a shit about people like you(fools) but it's my nature to protect the pathetic and weak if I can.

I can confirm that I have no alts,

I can also confirm that I have acted in the best interests of the community.

I helped crash the price of these miners so all of you could ROI

I made 1/5th of fuck all.

I did not sell for double the price, I sold a mere 3 giants once the price went to 100usd per dash and the machines were making a fortune...and I sold them locally in my own country after I had received payment.

please do not question my trust as I am not here to shaft anyone and am happy for people to pay direct and I am also happy to use escrow

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
maleemk

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:36:39 PM

sigh.

Well i have never been a part of any Group Buy to confirm you that. Secondly he did help me in an issue regarding asicminermarket.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1808637.msg18169447#msg18169447
You called me fool i am calling you a PHOOL.
if you want to help the community than go ahead and arrange a group buy your self. Ill be the first to buy from it, if its proven to be a legit.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

bittawm (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:37:59 PM

sigh.

you are an asshole sir,

if you must know

I sold 3 giants and one mini (2850mhs) for 15k NZD (which is 10500usd) on www.trademe.co.nz (our local marketplace)

the buyer was begging me to buy these products and I reluctantly sold, these machines were making 40-50usd per day (per giant) on the day I sold them (on MUE)

considering the earnings and the lack of supply I would say I gave him an extremely good deal (possibly the best deal at the time)

I arranged these group buys for people to get cheap gear......... dont hate.......

@bittawm is my real telegram
@bittawm is my real twitter
beware of impersonators
maleemk

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:41:24 PM

Anyway who is arranging a group buy here.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

usao
Legendary

Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:42:23 PM

For what it's worth, I was in on the last group buy organized by bittawm and it work out great.
Im happy to do so again if/when another one is arranged.
My account on the vendor web site is still screwed up.
They somenow crossed my login credentials with someone elses personal info, so I can't safely place an order as it might well ship to that other person.
I tried to create a new account, but they said my email was already in-use. so im stuck temporarily till they figure out what's wrong.
boatznhoes

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:43:18 PM

For what it's worth, I was in on the last group buy organized by bittawm and it work out great.
They somenow crossed my login credentials with someone elses personal info, so I can't safely place an order as it might well ship to that other person.
I tried to create a new account, but they said my email was already in-use. so im stuck temporarily till they figure out what's wrong.
Use a different email?
usao
Legendary

Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:03:38 PM

Use a different email?
Unfortunately, I only have the 1 gmail account, Never tried opening with anyone else.
Who else supports creating email accounts? AOL? Yahoo (Na, they are not very good with privacy)...
boatznhoes

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:10:20 PM

Use a different email?
Unfortunately, I only have the 1 gmail account, Never tried opening with anyone else.
Who else supports creating email accounts? AOL? Yahoo (Na, they are not very good with privacy)...
You can have as many gmail accounts as you want.
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:23:17 PM

Use a different email?
You can have as many gmail accounts as you want.

Not true. I made 6 or so from one IP and then it said i can't make more. Then i did make 14 or so at local inbox.lv email.
boatznhoes

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:53:36 PM

I have 7 or 8 but im sure ive used different IPs for some.
TracerX

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:05:33 PM

Even if there is a 6-7 limit, you could still make your second email address.  I've made four or so in the past, no charge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: