Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:18:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:58:26 AM

JWL added to poswallet.com. Block explorer, staking wallet, and faucet are all online.

I'm going to suggest NOBODY use PoSWallet. They screwed me bad (stole coins with very little notice) a while back. I won't forget. And it's just a matter of time before they do it again with other coins, so BEWARE.

Actually looked around since you posted this & it is quite alarming how many people have had this happen to them.

What they pulled was shady as hell. To clarify:

They have an announcement board where they will list coins that are going to be delisted on x day, say, December 31st.
They phantom update this list occasionally.
They add coins THE DAY OF, some just minutes/hours BEFORE they remove all of them on the list from the site.

If yours happens to be on that list, they claim "well, we told on the site before we removed them so that's your fault."

The issue is there is NO TIME for most of them, as they don't send out any alerts or anything. And even if you withdrew as soon as they added one to that listing, there are some that take 12h+ to be withdrawn. I've seen a couple that even if you tried to withdraw right as they added it to the "we're removing x" list, you still wouldn't get them since the withdrawal would take too long and they take the coins offline before that happens.

On top of the outright theft they do, they also don't stake most coins properly. I did tests side-by-side of a few coins in the past. One got 30% of what it should, one was 5%, and one was around 1% (assuming equal amounts deposited to local wallet/PoSWallet and watching the balances as they stake over a period of 30 days).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dolph

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:37:42 AM

Beyond the Void (similar project, in game currency) has been added to Polo, the project is further along then Jewels but shows where Jewels could be next year.
dolph

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:48:21 AM

Oh and it's (NXC) now trading with a market cap of 15 million - just gonna let that sink in...
Simple858

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 08:54:04 AM

Oh and it's (NXC) now trading with a market cap of 15 million - just gonna let that sink in...

and it's just a start... Imagine what will happen after release of the game
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 08:56:53 AM

That is way i won't dump any single JWL before new game.
Its like planting seed and waiting.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Simple858

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:47:49 AM

That is way i won't dump any single JWL before new game.
Its like planting seed and waiting.

NXC has 100M coins JWL has only 20M Smiley so the price should/will be 5× higher at POLO in 2017
...People just buy and hold
Korber0

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:52:08 PM

So whats going on with JWL, did I miss something as the price crashed to 550 sat.  It's not for accumulation since there is NO buy support. price can dump down to 260sat with less than 32k dump.

What happened hmm ? life happened.
DEVs have small team its takes time to develop working stuff
that gaming on webside or new game.
We will see moves when those will be ready since BTC is speeding UP
investors will prefer be away form unproven coins like JWL.
(tip: good buy opportunity if you get any at 250-500)

The problem is there are not enough things to spend the coin on. More people need to buy and sell their in-game items if this coin is to exist.
I hope in time it will be possible to trade back and forth between game and exchange constantly. That way rare items count as assests.

I will keep saying this over and over, what comes up quick will come down quick.

We bought an investment in one of the most interesting crypto project and it takes time. The development is moving forward in a satisfying way and in a few months period this project will already be in a totally different place.

Let's think how can we help this project in the forum (and DEV will probably send some bounty for assistant, and even if they won't it is worth it)  instead of long thread of when will it be in POLO, more patience is needed and it must be clear to all investors that the patience will pay off. The assets will come, the gambling will come and rebirth will come as well soon. Instead of talking about it every week let's try to give DEV support and suggest additional JEWELS usage.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 08:13:43 PM

So whats going on with JWL, did I miss something as the price crashed to 550 sat.  It's not for accumulation since there is NO buy support. price can dump down to 260sat with less than 32k dump.

The problem is there are not enough things to spend the coin on. More people need to buy and sell their in-game items if this coin is to exist.
I hope in time it will be possible to trade back and forth between game and exchange constantly. That way rare items count as assests.

I will keep saying this over and over, what comes up quick will come down quick.

We bought an investment in one of the most interesting crypto project and it takes time. The development is moving forward in a satisfying way and in a few months period this project will already be in a totally different place.

Let's think how can we help this project in the forum (and DEV will probably send some bounty for assistant, and even if they won't it is worth it)  instead of long thread of when will it be in POLO, more patience is needed and it must be clear to all investors that the patience will pay off. The assets will come, the gambling will come and rebirth will come as well soon. Instead of talking about it every week let's try to give DEV support and suggest additional JEWELS usage.

The question still remains. Does anyone know who or why it was dumped as low as it was. I know its near xmas but nothing happens in crypto for no reason. It wasn't a bash or troll but a question. I'm not looking for some conspiracy but just if anyone had any info on it.
Korber0

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:12:57 PM

The question still remains. Does anyone know who or why it was dumped as low as it was. I know its near xmas but nothing happens in crypto for no reason. It wasn't a bash or troll but a question. I'm not looking for some conspiracy but just if anyone had any info on it.

Since the volume is very low (very very low lately) a single small holder that wanted to sell in marker price could cause it. If there was a dump the price will be lower. The volume is the reason and while new features and uses for the JEWELS coin are coming it will raise liquidity and it will enable to trade the coin without significantly effecting it's price. Those who sold did it with only small amount if you look at the volumes.

Anyway my message to investors is to take a deep breath and remove your sell orders, let Chris and team some time and when the market is ready for it we can trade the coin.
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 10:36:32 PM

Since the volume is very low (very very low lately) a single small holder that wanted to sell in marker price could cause it. If there was a dump the price will be lower. The volume is the reason and while new features and uses for the JEWELS coin are coming it will raise liquidity and it will enable to trade the coin without significantly effecting it's price. Those who sold did it with only small amount if you look at the volumes.

Anyway my message to investors is to take a deep breath and remove your sell orders, let Chris and team some time and when the market is ready for it we can trade the coin.

Thank you very much for that response. I assumed it was just a holder that needed btc. But like in the world of crypto to assume anything usually will lead you to not so great end results.
I appreciate the response on what you think about the price drop. There was never a question that the dev team was behind anything, This team has more behind them than most projects do and they have real world applications that have an actual constant user base. Gamer addicts do not go away EVER as long as content, new skills/dungeons etc are added regularly (and they do this for sure).

Simple858

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:43:36 PM

There is a vote on twitter for crypto indiegame 2017
https://twitter.com/CryptoCoinC/status/811143132339388420

you can choose between:
Beyond The Void
JewelsCoin/Conquer Heroes
Collectible Game Cards

What do you think who will win?
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 02:02:08 PM

It's been awhile since I've posted myself since usually Chris has popped in as of late to post updates/answer questions but I thought I'd just reiterate that we have been working hard and will continue to work hard towards the goals we set in the beginning.

In January, we will be looking to release a whitepaper describing the networking protocol, implementation and schema and aim to continue working towards this direction. With Rebirth, it's out aim to have higher transparency in terms of keeping investors on the same page as our development and as such our whitepapers will usually describe things in terms that any typical investor can understand as well as delve into the technical aspect of it that probably only those with technical backgrounds or knowledge of programming with understand.

This will serve two purposes as it keeps you guys informed but also provides us a clear guide to follow to keep us on task.

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays and Happy New Years! We're all looking forward to the things to come in 2017.

you can choose between:
Beyond The Void
Collectible Game Cards

I'll give my 2c on this and I don't think it makes particular sense to ask "who will win" because how does one exactly determine what winning is? Is having the most profitable revenue winning because this doesn't factor in the "type" of game (MMO, RTS, RPG, Solo) or is having a product that your users enjoy and receive well considered winning? In that sense isn't it possible for us all to win? Smiley

Would also add that I wouldn't say "Jewels / Conquer Heroes" because they're not the same thing which or implies. Heroes is one of the first products we've created that uses Jewels but it is by far from encompassing all that we want Jewels to be.

I wish the best to BTV, CGC, SoG and any other similar project 2017. Good luck!

Simple858

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 02:47:11 PM

It's been awhile since I've posted myself since usually Chris has popped in as of late to post updates/answer questions but I thought I'd just reiterate that we have been working hard and will continue to work hard towards the goals we set in the beginning.

In January, we will be looking to release a whitepaper describing the networking protocol, implementation and schema and aim to continue working towards this direction. With Rebirth, it's out aim to have higher transparency in terms of keeping investors on the same page as our development and as such our whitepapers will usually describe things in terms that any typical investor can understand as well as delve into the technical aspect of it that probably only those with technical backgrounds or knowledge of programming with understand.

This will serve two purposes as it keeps you guys informed but also provides us a clear guide to follow to keep us on task.

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays and Happy New Years! We're all looking forward to the things to come in 2017.

you can choose between:
Beyond The Void
Collectible Game Cards

I'll give my 2c on this and I don't think it makes particular sense to ask "who will win" because how does one exactly determine what winning is? Is having the most profitable revenue winning because this doesn't factor in the "type" of game (MMO, RTS, RPG, Solo) or is having a product that your users enjoy and receive well considered winning? In that sense isn't it possible for us all to win? Smiley

Would also add that I wouldn't say "Jewels / Conquer Heroes" because they're not the same thing which or implies. Heroes is one of the first products we've created that uses Jewels but it is by far from encompassing all that we want Jewels to be.

I wish the best to BTV, CGC, SoG and any other similar project 2017. Good luck!

Good call. We all for sure support you and Jewels. Keep on doing great work
Steinar

Activity: 222

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 12:54:29 AM

you can choose between:
Beyond The Void
Collectible Game Cards

I voted and did my part but even if jewels loses its still the best coin with the brightest looking future out of the bunch hands down by far 100%. 2017 will be huge for us and Chris.

merry christmas happy hunaka and good ramadon.
EpyxZ

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 01:21:17 AM

Game doesn't work with wine but works fine in a win vb.
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:40:50 PM

Happy holidays guys, next year is going to be fantastic for us jewels holders and for project rebirth. i cant wait.

Chris have a great holiday but rest up because 2017 is going to be a hard year for you.

EpyxZ

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 06:06:15 PM

Happy holidays guys, next year is going to be fantastic for us jewels holders and for project rebirth. i cant wait.

Chris have a great holiday but rest up because 2017 is going to be a hard year for you.

Well don't rest up too much though, don't want you wanting to run off and party next year :p get it all out of your guys system before 2017 Smiley
Lituation

Activity: 698

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 04:30:58 PM

Coinitrage.com Arbitrage Firm now accepts JWL!

Live chat support is now available on-site to JWL users, or forum support is also available on our BitcoinTalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1725963.0

Please note that while we offer services with JWL, we are not directly affiliated with the developers of the coin. Please read our Terms of Service before using the Coinitrage Arbitrage Platform!
SCAM!

Is there any proof or is it your opinion? If there is proof it would be nice if yo show us jewels holders so we don't lose anything.
RobertDeNiro

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:32:45 AM

This sucks, I bought my jewels at 900 sat and now its at 500 sat and its looking like bitcoin is going to continue to rise. How low will jewels get?

bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:00:30 AM

This sucks, I bought my jewels at 900 sat and now its at 500 sat and its looking like bitcoin is going to continue to rise. How low will jewels get?

It doesn't suck, if you bought in for a long term investment which anyone investing in jewels must be then just hold and come out on top 6-12 months from now.
Jewels was never touted as the next pump and dump coin, its been touted the real winner and it takes long to win sometimes. But dont worry, your investment will be worth more later on.
If you want you can always buy more now that the price is low and get your average cost to less then 900 satoshi. Also, dont feel to bad. Some people here are holding since over 2k satoshi.  Shocked

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: