Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:51:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:03:04 PM

This shit looks interesting when compared to vTorrent.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/vtorrent/

3731 satoshis currently.

Can purevidz do that?

maybe.

I think it can and then some more, sky is the limit because the pace these devs get shit done and the way they will monetize the site all comes back to rising the price for its investors.

Haha sky? The height of an average building such a vietnamese bungalow or modern contemporary house would be the limit for now. Its too early to talk about sky pumps, this may drive away ingenious investors looking where to burn their money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:09:16 PM

if yobit.net does not work, you can always use yobit.io

if they are both not working, chances are they are either under ddos or BlackSmith has finally done a runner.

Roll Eyes
Bemerand

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:19:15 PM

There will be no vidz pump.
It wont happen at cryptotia.

Vidz will grow over time so stop looking for a quick profit and start holding as many vidz as possible for the future when crypto rally takes off.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Lituation

Activity: 698

Free Speech is the most important thing.

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:40:49 PM

fuck me.....loads of hyping newbies on here.....

this shit ain't Pirate Bay ffs.

PureVidz are just starting but they certainly look promising.

345 satoshis is a good entry point for me.

I expect this to be trading at 1000 satoshis on yobit when it gets there.

That is strange as they have only just rolled in now today.
Probably just brought from the exchange or seen purevidz on twitter.
Looks like there is enough coins for a quick flip on to yobit.
Gonna be a show when it picks up more.
dev any update on the latest update?
RobertDeNiro

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:53:26 PM

Finally on an exchange. That's a good sign and a great start. Vidz will only go up from here if the devs deliver on their promises.

UnknownEye

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:09:28 PM

Finally on an exchange. That's a good sign and a great start. Vidz will only go up from here if the devs deliver on their promises.

Yeah was hoping for other exchanges but glad its on an exchange an hopefully it picks up. The project has had a flying start with raising funds etc. They have no choice but to deliver on their promises for both their BTC to be released and for the future profit from the site they will make. There is millions at stake if done right.
titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:04:20 PM

fuck me.....loads of hyping newbies on here.....

this shit ain't Pirate Bay ffs.

PureVidz are just starting but they certainly look promising.

345 satoshis is a good entry point for me.

I expect this to be trading at 1000 satoshis on yobit when it gets there.

That is strange as they have only just rolled in now today.
Probably just brought from the exchange or seen purevidz on twitter.
Looks like there is enough coins for a quick flip on to yobit.
Gonna be a show when it picks up more.
dev any update on the latest update?

Nothing strange about it, it gets on an exchange and people buy. the more buyers there are the more active the thread will become. lets just wait and see i will trade a bit at cryptopia as they seem ok by crypto standards and its actually a nice site. lookout for 1000!
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:24:09 PM

To this guy--------------

good luck tryin to buy all the vidz coins in existence for 1 btc.

Cheesy
Steinar

Activity: 222

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:40:42 PM

Im a little late but I still made it to the party. Congrats dev on the finish of your sale and good luck going forward. I invested a little in the ico and will likely pick up a few more in the coming days.
RobertDeNiro

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:49:13 PM

Yeah was hoping for other exchanges but glad its on an exchange an hopefully it picks up. The project has had a flying start with raising funds etc. They have no choice but to deliver on their promises for both their BTC to be released and for the future profit from the site they will make. There is millions at stake if done right.

Millions? Really.
I can only hope for the best but its always the smart decision to plan for the worst. But I agree. To get their btc they need to keep on delivering and by delivering we stand a good chance at having a nice roi once the project really takes off.

Steinar

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:58:52 PM

Millions? Really.
I can only hope for the best but its always the smart decision to plan for the worst. But I agree. To get their btc they need to keep on delivering and by delivering we stand a good chance at having a nice roi once the project really takes off.

Purevidz can make millions just in ad revenue alone if they are serious about business and making money. Only time will tell which road they take. The one less traveled full of hard work, long nights and shitty pay for the eventual big payday down the road or the one traveled by most devs who run ico's which is to take the money, do as little as possible and run. Being a Purevidz user and getting a feel for the site id place my bet on the road less traveled for these devs and that's going to be good for use holders and early adopters.
RobertDeNiro

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:05:05 PM

Millions? Really.

Purevidz can make millions just in ad revenue alone if they are serious about business and making money. Only time will tell which road they take. The one less traveled full of hard work, long nights and shitty pay for the eventual big payday down the road or the one traveled by most devs who run ico's which is to take the money, do as little as possible and run. Being a Purevidz user and getting a feel for the site id place my bet on the road less traveled for these devs and that's going to be good for use holders and early adopters.

Belief. Im holding onto it strong. Smiley

roi here I come.

the_coldplay

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:08:21 PM

Bought some vidz today.

Almost at my 1 million vidz goal now.

Going to sleep and hopefully when I awake my buy orders will be filled.

Goodnight.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
Steinar

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:23:52 PM

Millions? Really.

Belief. Im holding onto it strong. Smiley

roi here I come.

Here's to all of us!
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:35:57 PM

To this guy--------------

good luck tryin to buy all the vidz coins in existence for 1 btc.

Cheesy

He's not a real buyer. If he was his orders would be at least at the ico price of 85 satoshi.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
Pure_Vidz (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 12:06:42 AM

Hello everyone,

We've been steadily working towards our goals over the last few days and are happy to see we've been listed on at least one exchange so far. Since we requested a paid listing we're hoping Yobit complies in a timely fashion and adds us on Monday as per their stated guidelines.

We've updated some of the account management features allowing users with weak passwords to change them and also allowing users to further secure their account through the user of Google Authenticator. You can enable two factor for your account by logging into your dashboard and clicking Activate. On your phone, install the Google Authenticator app and scan the QR code provided. Then enter the 6 digit code and click activate. When logging into your account, you will also be prompted to enter this. If you do not have two factor enabled, you can leave the otp (one time password) field blank.

Password recovery via email will be added tomorrow, however of course this will only work if you're using a valid email. If you aren't and you lose access to your account, you'll need to contact us personally. No feature we add will forcibly require email validation. We believe this is an important step towards users maintaining their anonimity in our system. If you do want to register with a valid email address while protecting yourself, we advise using a service such as Bitmessage which is free or make a secondary email not directly associated with yourself.

Since the crowdfunding process we've been working hard to reach the point we're currently at where the site has its core functionality completed. Users have been helping grow this platform by uploading videos and as such we've made things a little more straightforward by adding a reminder about the requirements of video/audio encoding at the bottom of the upload page. If your content was rejected, you should now have a clickable delete button. In the next major update, we'll be mandating it so that when a moderator reviews your content if it's rejected a reason must be stated as to why since as an uploader we know it can be both confusing and disheartening to have your content rejected and left pondering as to why.

Our next major steps moving forward are to further refine our services making things easier to use, more fluid, etc. We expect our next major update to occur in about 2-3 weeks from now, but we'll be releasing small updates a long the way instead of everything at once to make it easier to identify if any new feature causes issues which will greatly help with testing.

After this update occurs we'll then be aiming to open our doors to the public and starting to allow other developers to cooperate with us in terms of improving our platform. If you're a developer yourself, feel free to reach out to us personally and let us know what you'd like to see in terms of api functionality and it will be taken into consideration. We're also looking for web UI/UX designers so please reach out to us if you're interested.

We'll be looking to address Twitter bounties this week, we thank you for being patient about this.

Thanks again for your support.
Pumpkinetic

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 12:16:04 AM

Hello everyone,

We've been steadily working towards our goals over the last few days and are happy to see we've been listed on at least one exchange so far. Since we requested a paid listing we're hoping Yobit complies in a timely fashion and adds us on Monday as per their stated guidelines.

We've updated some of the account management features allowing users with weak passwords to change them and also allowing users to further secure their account through the user of Google Authenticator. You can enable two factor for your account by logging into your dashboard and clicking Activate. On your phone, install the Google Authenticator app and scan the QR code provided. Then enter the 6 digit code and click activate. When logging into your account, you will also be prompted to enter this. If you do not have two factor enabled, you can leave the otp (one time password) field blank.

Password recovery via email will be added tomorrow, however of course this will only work if you're using a valid email. If you aren't and you lose access to your account, you'll need to contact us personally. No feature we add will forcibly require email validation. We believe this is an important step towards users maintaining their anonimity in our system. If you do want to register with a valid email address while protecting yourself, we advise using a service such as Bitmessage which is free or make a secondary email not directly associated with yourself.

Since the crowdfunding process we've been working hard to reach the point we're currently at where the site has its core functionality completed. Users have been helping grow this platform by uploading videos and as such we've made things a little more straightforward by adding a reminder about the requirements of video/audio encoding at the bottom of the upload page. If your content was rejected, you should now have a clickable delete button. In the next major update, we'll be mandating it so that when a moderator reviews your content if it's rejected a reason must be stated as to why since as an uploader we know it can be both confusing and disheartening to have your content rejected and left pondering as to why.

Our next major steps moving forward are to further refine our services making things easier to use, more fluid, etc. We expect our next major update to occur in about 2-3 weeks from now, but we'll be releasing small updates a long the way instead of everything at once to make it easier to identify if any new feature causes issues which will greatly help with testing.

After this update occurs we'll then be aiming to open our doors to the public and starting to allow other developers to cooperate with us in terms of improving our platform. If you're a developer yourself, feel free to reach out to us personally and let us know what you'd like to see in terms of api functionality and it will be taken into consideration. We're also looking for web UI/UX designers so please reach out to us if you're interested.

We'll be looking to address Twitter bounties this week, we thank you for being patient about this.

Nice work Pure_Vidz. I needed to change my password and was hoping this was going to be in todays update. When will the site start to look like the first few screenshots we were shown in the beginning. Is that supposed to be in the next update?
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 12:32:55 AM

Hello everyone,

via Imgflip Meme Generator

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
RobertDeNiro

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 01:29:15 AM

Hello everyone,

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Im waiting for it! Smiley

debtstack

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 02:12:24 AM

Hello everyone,

You guys, are awesome. Nothing inspires the people more than a hard working dev team.

We should get Kim Dotcom on board some how. This is right up his alley.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: