Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:05:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Pure_Vidz (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:21:57 AM

Yeah I am invested in VTR but saw this project so thought why not invest in both?  Quick update I went ahead and tried it in chrome incognito (without any extensions) and I can confirm it works now.  Wow! It's amazing the bandwidth it's getting just from a torrent.

If I invest in te ICO am I essentially pre buying coins or does the investment go towards the sites revenue?

It makes sense to hedge investments so I am with you on that one and sorry for jumping the gun I just couldn't workout why I had not seen any complaints when I read the thread back like ten pages when I found this lastnight and like you I was blown away with quality and speed. You should leave the dev team a pm though to see if they can help for future reference. When I read the white paper which you can too here http://www.purevidz.net/Info/Intro everything is designed to take away the necessity of any extensions or downloads which is a very big sell for me.

From my reading and understanding, the coin brought and finances raised in the ICO will not go towards the site revenue. It will be used to market the site and help with expenses that usually arise when creating a big site until the time when the site is standing on its own which shouldn't be to long in all fairness.

It says funds on the site will be raised in many ways ranging from - Advertisements on site, targeted Advertisements, VIP memberships, VPN referrals. As you can see like I did, this can make an absolute fortune and goes above and beyond any standard streaming site.

I highly recommend reading the entire whitepaper and basing your decision on what you find there. I found gold with the way the escrow works with targets to release funds their funds and the extremely high transparency moving forward. And of course "most of all" the way my BTC is going to turn into more BTC.  

I read the whitepaper but I still don't see where it mentions how we are getting paid back.  Are we paid back a percent of the sites profits?  If this is like a normal crypto coin can't you just buy it off an exchange?

in the finances section they discuss buyback and burning, both increase the value of the coin because when coins get taken out of circulation the coins that are held by investors are then worth more and buy backs are self explanatory

So the ICO is us basically pre buying coins?  Sorry this is my first ICO

You are buying a percentage of the total coin supply based on your investment vs total amount raised.

In a perfect world the ICO funds allow the project to grow and be a success while the investors are rewarded because the success of the project causes the price of the currency to rise so that they can sell it at a later date. As listed in our whitepaper and previous posts throughout this thread, we have very comprehensive methods to ensure the long term value of the coin due to how the buyback/burning/redistribution methods are implemented and are confident in our ability to grow the project itself dramatically through viral marketing, coin redistribution mechanics and traditional marketing/press releases.

I see now you have over 23 btc.

Let's say it missed the goal by ten will you still continue the project?

It would be unfair and underhanded of us to list a minimum only to ignore it after the ico ended. If the minimum is not reached then we will reach out to those who did invest to discuss how to proceed (refund vs adjusted timetable vs other options). The default action would be a refund.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:42:08 AM

So its still possible? Because I thought its 50 BTC or a no go.
Kayak gigantic

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 12:50:49 AM

Is the site going to have 2fa? If im leaving my vidz there for bounties id like to know its going to be secure.
ClamCoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:11:06 AM

Yeah I am invested in VTR but saw this project so thought why not invest in both?  Quick update I went ahead and tried it in chrome incognito (without any extensions) and I can confirm it works now.  Wow! It's amazing the bandwidth it's getting just from a torrent.

If I invest in te ICO am I essentially pre buying coins or does the investment go towards the sites revenue?

It makes sense to hedge investments so I am with you on that one and sorry for jumping the gun I just couldn't workout why I had not seen any complaints when I read the thread back like ten pages when I found this lastnight and like you I was blown away with quality and speed. You should leave the dev team a pm though to see if they can help for future reference. When I read the white paper which you can too here http://www.purevidz.net/Info/Intro everything is designed to take away the necessity of any extensions or downloads which is a very big sell for me.

From my reading and understanding, the coin brought and finances raised in the ICO will not go towards the site revenue. It will be used to market the site and help with expenses that usually arise when creating a big site until the time when the site is standing on its own which shouldn't be to long in all fairness.

It says funds on the site will be raised in many ways ranging from - Advertisements on site, targeted Advertisements, VIP memberships, VPN referrals. As you can see like I did, this can make an absolute fortune and goes above and beyond any standard streaming site.

I highly recommend reading the entire whitepaper and basing your decision on what you find there. I found gold with the way the escrow works with targets to release funds their funds and the extremely high transparency moving forward. And of course "most of all" the way my BTC is going to turn into more BTC.  

I read the whitepaper but I still don't see where it mentions how we are getting paid back.  Are we paid back a percent of the sites profits?  If this is like a normal crypto coin can't you just buy it off an exchange?

in the finances section they discuss buyback and burning, both increase the value of the coin because when coins get taken out of circulation the coins that are held by investors are then worth more and buy backs are self explanatory

So the ICO is us basically pre buying coins?  Sorry this is my first ICO

You are buying a percentage of the total coin supply based on your investment vs total amount raised.

In a perfect world the ICO funds allow the project to grow and be a success while the investors are rewarded because the success of the project causes the price of the currency to rise so that they can sell it at a later date. As listed in our whitepaper and previous posts throughout this thread, we have very comprehensive methods to ensure the long term value of the coin due to how the buyback/burning/redistribution methods are implemented and are confident in our ability to grow the project itself dramatically through viral marketing, coin redistribution mechanics and traditional marketing/press releases.

I see now you have over 23 btc.

Let's say it missed the goal by ten will you still continue the project?

It would be unfair and underhanded of us to list a minimum only to ignore it after the ico ended. If the minimum is not reached then we will reach out to those who did invest to discuss how to proceed (refund vs adjusted timetable vs other options). The default action would be a refund.

Thanks for your answer. I understand now.
DU30

Activity: 294

I trade and Gemini and you should too.

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:33:09 AM

Hey guys. I'm going to be back with my movie watching and discussing thread next week. Work and the holidays had me swamped but I'll be back to calmer times come next week. And good job dev dude on all the updates. I have been watching the thread from my phone but not really able to get into the discussion. Like I said. From next week on my work load will be much lighter and I will be able to spend more time on the forum looking at and investing in altcoins.
And of course I will be checking in on sunday night and probably throwing in another deposit as well.
Kayak gigantic

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:48:07 AM

Hey guys. I'm going to be back with my movie watching and discussing thread next week. Work and the holidays had me swamped but I'll be back to calmer times come next week. And good job dev dude on all the updates. I have been watching the thread from my phone but not really able to get into the discussion. Like I said. From next week on my work load will be much lighter and I will be able to spend more time on the forum looking at and investing in altcoins.
And of course I will be checking in on sunday night and probably throwing in another deposit as well.

I never saw your thread. Can you send it to me so I can follow along.
umairsaleem011

Activity: 283

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 01:58:15 AM

Total Raised 23.7210 BTC

Its getting closer to the goal. Deep down inside I'm starting to think it might hit the goal.

Good luck dev.

ACAB

Activity: 636

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:00:01 AM

Total Raised 23.7210 BTC

Its getting closer to the goal. Deep down inside I'm starting to think it might hit the goal.

Good luck dev.

It will. Just give it time. Wink
Kayak gigantic

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:09:18 AM

Total Raised 23.7210 BTC

Good luck dev.

I hope it will. Could be nice to have a crypto focused streaming platform to use.
ACAB

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:18:37 AM

Total Raised 23.7210 BTC

Good luck dev.

I hope it will. Could be nice to have a crypto focused streaming platform to use.

It can be better then "nice" It can change the way the world uses torrents and streams movies and television. If it takes off its user base can be in the tens of millions in a few years time. It's exciting to be a part of this.
Kayak gigantic

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:27:45 AM

Total Raised 23.7210 BTC

Good luck dev.

It can be better then "nice" It can change the way the world uses torrents and streams movies and television. If it takes off its user base can be in the tens of millions in a few years time. It's exciting to be a part of this.

10,000,000 users. Please point me to a site where they have that many. I figured maybe 1,000,000  but not that many. Really Huh
Sourgummies

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:34:17 AM

Total Raised 23.7210 BTC

Good luck dev.

10,000,000 users. Please point me to a site where they have that many. I figured maybe 1,000,000  but not that many. Really Huh

With a quick google search I came up with this in 5 seconds.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/250934/quarterly-number-of-netflix-streaming-subscribers-worldwide/

Maybe acab can find other stats but netflix has over 80 million users.
ACAB

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:44:24 AM

Total Raised 23.7210 BTC

Good luck dev.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/250934/quarterly-number-of-netflix-streaming-subscribers-worldwide/

I'm not as nice as you are with going to find the young lad stats and sites and all. Let him do his own research. Sink or swim is the game and swimming is my claim to fame.
Pure_Vidz (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:46:46 AM

Total Raised 23.7210 BTC

Good luck dev.

Some of the more popular torrenting sites get tens of millions of users per month. Assuming the groups that upload to them adopt purevids (which they have no reason not to, just add it to their release list and get paid for their efforts) then we will offer everything these sites offer but without requiring 3rd party downloads, no intrusive/misleading advertisements and will allow users to watch right from their browser if they wish.

Pirate bay: https://www.similarweb.com/website/thepiratebay.org#overview
Extra Torrent: https://www.similarweb.com/website/extratorrent.cc#overview

There are also many 'streaming' sites which get tens of millions of users although I can't say I'm an expert on the most popular ones as they tend to be hideously painful to use.

Couch Tuner: one of a dozen or so domains hosting the same content. Stats look much lower then they are.
https://www.similarweb.com/website/couchtuner.nu#overview

123Movies: New domain still showing 12 million users in november
https://www.similarweb.com/website/123movies.net#overview

alluc.ee: 14 million users per month on one of their many domains
https://www.similarweb.com/website/alluc.ee#overview

The lists go on and on but needless to say the market is incredibly large. Gaining a large amount of users is going to be relatively easy given the benefits our site offers vs our competition. The main hurdle will be ensuring that everything scales smoothly as tens of thousands of new content submitter join the service.
Kayak gigantic

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:53:43 AM

Need time to open all the links and get my bearings. Thanks for the information and the detailed response.
Kayak gigantic

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:54:38 AM

Total Raised 23.7210 BTC

Good luck dev.

I'm not as nice as you are with going to find the young lad stats and sites and all. Let him do his own research. Sink or swim is the game and swimming is my claim to fame.

You don't need to be a dick.
Sourgummies

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:00:50 AM

Total Raised 23.7210 BTC

Good luck dev.

24.4 now. Almost half way there.
NemJoker

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:27:46 AM

Total Raised 23.7210 BTC

Good luck dev.

24.4 now. Almost half way there.

Looks like it may be a nail bitter at this pace.
Pure_Vidz (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:28:08 AM

Small update,

We've added a twitter bot to our deposit service which will tweet when our deposits process automatically so you can follow our ICO live on Twitter for the latest deposits and totals:

We're almost half way to our goal and there's less than 72 hours remaining. A big thanks to those who have invested so far. Without you guys this would all just be a dream but today it's looking like it may become a reality. Lets hope we reach our goal so we can all make PureVidz a success together.

Please follow us on Twitter and retweet our content if you haven't been already it really helps to spread the word of PureVidz and with your help we'll soon be the greatest decentralized streaming platform available.

https://twitter.com/PureVidz
Sourgummies

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:30:04 AM

Small update,

We've added a twitter bot to our deposit service which will tweet when our deposits process automatically so you can follow our ICO live on Twitter for the latest deposits and totals:

We're almost half way to our goal and there's less than 72 hours remaining. A big thanks to those who have invested so far. Without you guys this would all just be a dream but today it's looking like it may become a reality. Lets hope we reach our goal so we can all make PureVidz a success together.

Please follow us on Twitter and retweet our content if you haven't been already it really helps to spread the word of PureVidz and with your help we'll soon be the greatest decentralized streaming platform available.

https://twitter.com/PureVidz

Cool. Can you make something auto update the thread every time a new tweet is sent out?
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: