Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:43:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 12:15:07 AM

oh i c today we're past the half way now, so tomorrow we'll be past the goal? hm...

Sunday is my quess.

yeah, I figure if it's not filled tomorrow it'll get filled on the last day and then possibly blast past it. given the theme of this project i hope everyone has their popcorn ready for the last 48 hours

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 01:22:59 AM

I am hoping you would invest some ico money on graphics too, at the moment the full #FFFFFF & #000000 contrast with large areas of bright red are hurting eyes.

Sites like https://99designs.com/logo-design are doing fine job on that.

https://99designs.com/categories

I like the colors what's wrong with them?
ClamCoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 01:46:55 AM

Most of us have said it all along. Most of the btc comes in at the end when its a non scam ico, non self bought ico and no bonus offered ico.

Duhhhhh. 50 btc marketcap for a working streaming site that will reshape the industry. It was obvious it would make its goal.

"Reshape the industry"? Let's not get carried away, it's a crowdfunded torrent streaming site. payment system is kinda neat but there's nothing revolutionary in this.

Yeah dude and the fact that you dont see it is better for those who do see it like me. Do you upload torrents often, Whens the last time you got paid for it?

One of the main reasons that "the scene" still exists, is because it doesn't do profit.

Forget the scene, think about the millions of people who will upload torrents to get paid, not the few how do it for free.
And the tens of millions who will watch the content and put up vidz bounties.

Yeah, hopefully, i am investing after all Smiley But i won't hold my breath.

Going in with no expectations is the best way to invest that way you're not sad if you lose and if you earn its a real happy moment.

The risk reward here is undeniable and go in with eyes wide open and all will be well.

From recent ICO's this is on top of my list, paying around 25 sats for this is just a steal anyway you look at it.

If the site does half as I expect then there is room for our investments to grow, but how much?  Shocked

Its not 25 satoshi its going to be over 40 satoshi at the end.
Pure_Vidz (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 01:56:22 AM

We've made a small update before the end of the sale,

there have been some changes to the "TV" section of the site that will now let you better navigate episodes of a series rather than every episode of a season being a single entry, now there is one entry by TV series and the seasons are grouped with their respective episodes.

Thank you to those who have invested so far, we're now at about 60%, with just below 48 hours left Smiley

To the DEV:

After further testing I can conclude that I'm having problems with safari browser.  Please get a hold of a mac and conduct further testing.  I would want this product to work smoothly on as many platforms as possible for maximum possible exposure.  Many college students (myself included) use macbooks and would simply click away if a movie failed to go and probably never come back. First impressions are important so please look into fixing these issues ASAP.

Thanks.

Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately safari does not yet support WebRTC (the method the site uses to connect to torrents through the browser). It looks like it's starting to be added but isn't quite there yet. That is something that is not in our control and will be reliant on apple rolling out updates to add support for.

http://iswebrtcreadyyet.com/

We can look into implementing a feature that warns users if they're using a browser incompatible with WebRTC and recommenced and alternative browser such as Firefox or Chrome.

I am hoping you would invest some ico money on graphics too, at the moment the full #FFFFFF & #000000 contrast with large areas of bright red are hurting eyes.

We agree the visual style of the project is not ideal. Right now our focus is treating the current page as a tech demo to gather user feedback, test the technology and build interest. The 1.0 version will still use a similar base visual style but will incorporate significant ease of use changes and tweaks to the overall style. Following the initial dev timeline we will be looking at more larger scale changes to the graphic design as well as introducing premium VIP theme options.
martingaleloser

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:17:48 AM

Long confirmation times today but finally my transaction confirmed.

I'm officially in.

Smiley

Sourgummies

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:25:52 AM

there have been some changes to the "TV" section of the site that will now let you better navigate episodes of a series rather than every episode of a season being a single entry, now there is one entry by TV series and the seasons are grouped with their respective episodes.

Thank you to those who have invested so far, we're now at about 60%, with just below 48 hours left Smiley

To the DEV:

After further testing I can conclude that I'm having problems with safari browser.  Please get a hold of a mac and conduct further testing.  I would want this product to work smoothly on as many platforms as possible for maximum possible exposure.  Many college students (myself included) use macbooks and would simply click away if a movie failed to go and probably never come back. First impressions are important so please look into fixing these issues ASAP.

Thanks.

Thank you for the feedback. Unfortunately safari does not yet support WebRTC (the method the site uses to connect to torrents through the browser). It looks like it's starting to be added but isn't quite there yet. That is something that is not in our control and will be reliant on apple rolling out updates to add support for.

We can look into implementing a feature that warns users if they're using a browser incompatible with WebRTC and recommenced and alternative browser such as Firefox or Chrome.

We agree the visual style of the project is not ideal. Right now our focus is treating the current page as a tech demo to gather user feedback, test the technology and build interest. The 1.0 version will still use a similar base visual style but will incorporate significant ease of use changes and tweaks to the overall style. Following the initial dev timeline we will be looking at more larger scale changes to the graphic design as well as introducing premium VIP theme options.

The new tv section is 100 times better then it was. Good work dev.
Dynamic Index

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:42:46 AM

To the DEV:

After further testing I can conclude that I'm having problems with safari browser.  Please get a hold of a mac and conduct further testing.  I would want this product to work smoothly on as many platforms as possible for maximum possible exposure.  Many college students (myself included) use macbooks and would simply click away if a movie failed to go and probably never come back. First impressions are important so please look into fixing these issues ASAP.

Thanks.

Thanks for the link.  I was previously having problem even with chrome on my mac, perhaps a different mac google chrome version?  Anyway I downloaded firefox on my mac and confirm that everything works now.  0 Problems with firefox on mac.  I would definitely look into this and even go as far as alerting users on mac using safari/chrome to try firefox.

Can anyone with a mac confirm chrome problems?

I find it strange that firefox works 100% but chrome for me on mac hardly works with streaming the torrents.
Ellen Alemany

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:45:40 AM

Looks like the investing is slowing down. Will it make the target or flunk like a dope dealing class skipping highschooler.

"There must be more to life than having everything."
Sourgummies

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:52:33 AM

Looks like the investing is slowing down. Will it make the target or flunk like a dope dealing class skipping highschooler.

Yes dude its going to make it. Its almost sure that it will hit the target. Its over 50% now and the last days are coming up. I just hope its not overbought and does not sell 100 btc in the last day. I dont want to get any more diluted then I have already.
Dynamic Index

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 02:58:50 AM

Yes dude its going to make it. Its almost sure that it will hit the target. Its over 50% now and the last days are coming up. I just hope its not overbought and does not sell 100 btc in the last day. I dont want to get any more diluted then I have already.

Actually I hope it gets a shit ton of bitcoin the last day.  That way the value goes up and the amount of Vidz I already invested becomes more valuable.
GOT7

Activity: 339

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:19:32 AM

Actually I hope it gets a shit ton of bitcoin the last day.  That way the value goes up and the amount of Vidz I already invested becomes more valuable.

Nope you get that wrong i think??? At the moment this project is a steal at 30 sats ish. If a crazy number invests on last day then lets say a few hundred btc that means you now get less vidz and the price is higher! The less at this stage the better... Perfect world will be 50.000000001 btc raised which gives massive room for the 40 sat to ROI tens of times easily. Yes having a lot invested would be good for bounty hunters but for us investors, it will all be the same, more invested would mean less vidz but worth more, at this stage we won't more vidz because weeks after the price will rocket when people pay attention Wink
Dynamic Index

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:22:22 AM

Actually I hope it gets a shit ton of bitcoin the last day.  That way the value goes up and the amount of Vidz I already invested becomes more valuable.

Nope you get that wrong i think??? At the moment this project is a steal at 30 sats ish. If a crazy number invests on last day then lets say a few hundred btc that means you now get less vidz and the price is higher! The less at this stage the better... Perfect world will be 50.000000001 btc raised which gives massive room for the 40 sat to ROI tens of times easily.

From how I see it the current price is 30 sat.  As the investment grows you get less as the amount of bitcoin investment grows.  As it reaches 50 btc it also reaches 50 sat.  Because I investe at 27 sat I will get 27 sat worth of coins.  At least that's how I see it.
Kayak gigantic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:22:43 AM

Slowing down? Looks like its picking up to me.
GOT7

Activity: 339

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:24:51 AM

Actually I hope it gets a shit ton of bitcoin the last day.  That way the value goes up and the amount of Vidz I already invested becomes more valuable.

Nope you get that wrong i think??? At the moment this project is a steal at 30 sats ish. If a crazy number invests on last day then lets say a few hundred btc that means you now get less vidz and the price is higher! The less at this stage the better... Perfect world will be 50.000000001 btc raised which gives massive room for the 40 sat to ROI tens of times easily.

From how I see it the current price is 30 sat.  As the investment grows you get less as the amount of bitcoin investment grows.  As it reaches 50 btc it also reaches 50 sat.  Because I investe at 27 sat I will get 27 sat worth of coins.  At least that's how I see it.

That is wrong how you see it. 50 btc makes the price 40 sat, now if people buy up to 100btc makes it 80sat, you pay 80 sat and your investment has been diluted by others... You pay what everyone else pays hence he was saying he doesn't want his investment diluted anymore Wink Which is why we don't want more than 50 btc raised to have the most vidz possible.
Dynamic Index

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:27:00 AM

From how I see it the current price is 30 sat.  As the investment grows you get less as the amount of bitcoin investment grows.  As it reaches 50 btc it also reaches 50 sat.  Because I investe at 27 sat I will get 27 sat worth of coins.  At least that's how I see it.

That is wrong how you see it. 50 btc makes the price 40 sat, now if people buy up to 100btc makes it 80sat, you pay 80 sat and your investment has been diluted by others... You pay what everyone else pays hence he was saying he doesn't want his investment diluted anymore Wink Which is why we don't want more than 50 btc raised to have the most vidz possible.

Yup I was wrong my bad.  I can see as the bitcoin goes up my Vidz amount goes down makes sense.  Yup I hope it gets 50.01 too Wink
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:29:23 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2017, 03:48:57 AM by drays

Grin Grin
I am right now watching the ending few hours of another interesting ICO (Moonstone).

The invested amount has almost triplicated in last hours of ICO, and may increase more yet!
Except the usual habit of investing at the last moment, the declining BTC price is also playing its role.

So guys, be 100% sure PureVidz ICO will meet the target. And could actually collect much more than the requirement. I would expect 100-200+ BTC, or near 100 as a bare possible minimum.

... this space is not for rent ...
Ellen Alemany

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:32:16 AM

Slowing down? Looks like its picking up to me.

Shut up bro. We want 50 btc remember not 200. This coin sucks.

Pass.

Grin

Ellen Alemany

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:32:45 AM

Grin Grin
I am right now watching the ending few hours of another interesting ICO (Moonstone).

The invested amount has literally triplicated in last several hours of ICO, and may increase more yet!
Except the usual habit of investing at the last moment, the declining BTC price is also playing its role.

So guys, be 100% sure PureVidz ICO will meet the target. And could actually collect much more than the requirement. I would expect 100-200+ BTC, or near 100 as a bare possible minimum.

What's moonstone all about?

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:34:59 AM

Yup I was wrong my bad.  I can see as the bitcoin goes up my Vidz amount goes down makes sense.  Yup I hope it gets 50.01 too Wink

The way I see it, anything under thousands of Bitcoin raised is a steal so guys don't get hung up on the amount raised as long as we hit the target (which we will) all is good and your seat on the ship has been booked in.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:40:38 AM

Grin Grin

The invested amount has literally triplicated in last several hours of ICO, and may increase more yet!

What's moonstone all about?

Its Bitshare-style DPOS coin with promicing dev, but no specific advantages as of yet. You still have about 1 hour to invest there Grin. But thats not enough to get familiar with it. Its not as flashy as PureVidz is Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: