Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ellen Alemany

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 03:58:03 AM

Grin Grin
I am right now watching the ending few hours of another interesting ICO (Moonstone).

The invested amount has literally triplicated in last several hours of ICO, and may increase more yet!
Except the usual habit of investing at the last moment, the declining BTC price is also playing its role.

So guys, be 100% sure PureVidz ICO will meet the target. And could actually collect much more than the requirement. I would expect 100-200+ BTC, or near 100 as a bare possible minimum.

What's moonstone all about?

Its Bitshare-style DPOS coin with promicing dev, but no specific advantages as of yet. You still have about 1 hour to invest there Grin. But thats not enough to get familiar with it. Its not as flashy as PureVidz is Smiley

Yeah I was just reading about it. Seems pretty ambitious but hey, this is bitcoin world after all so anything is possible. Have you invested there?

"There must be more to life than having everything."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:06:29 AM

Wow, all these mathematicians on this thread. Wink You guys should all hook up and have some study session together.
Smiley
Anyone following this thread will get that joke.

GOT7

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:11:25 AM

Looks like the investing is slowing down. Will it make the target or flunk like a dope dealing class skipping highschooler.

Yes dude its going to make it. Its almost sure that it will hit the target. Its over 50% now and the last days are coming up. I just hope its not overbought and does not sell 100 btc in the last day. I dont want to get any more diluted then I have already.

Actually I hope it gets a shit ton of bitcoin the last day.  That way the value goes up and the amount of Vidz I already invested becomes more valuable.

Nope you get that wrong i think??? At the moment this project is a steal at 30 sats ish. If a crazy number invests on last day then lets say a few hundred btc that means you now get less vidz and the price is higher! The less at this stage the better... Perfect world will be 50.000000001 btc raised which gives massive room for the 40 sat to ROI tens of times easily.

From how I see it the current price is 30 sat.  As the investment grows you get less as the amount of bitcoin investment grows.  As it reaches 50 btc it also reaches 50 sat.  Because I investe at 27 sat I will get 27 sat worth of coins.  At least that's how I see it.

That is wrong how you see it. 50 btc makes the price 40 sat, now if people buy up to 100btc makes it 80sat, you pay 80 sat and your investment has been diluted by others... You pay what everyone else pays hence he was saying he doesn't want his investment diluted anymore Wink Which is why we don't want more than 50 btc raised to have the most vidz possible.

Yup I was wrong my bad.  I can see as the bitcoin goes up my Vidz amount goes down makes sense.  Yup I hope it gets 50.01 too Wink

The way I see it, anything under thousands of Bitcoin raised is a steal so guys don't get hung up on the amount raised as long as we hit the target (which we will) all is good and your seat on the ship has been booked in.

I guess you're right. Based on what most coins with 100 million plus supply, a few thousand satoshi is easily achievable do you think?
Kayak gigantic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:11:34 AM

Looks like the investing is slowing down. Will it make the target or flunk like a dope dealing class skipping highschooler.

Slowing down? Looks like its picking up to me.

Shut up bro. We want 50 btc remember not 200. This coin sucks.

Pass.

Grin

You forgot the two winkey fellas.  Wink Wink

Ellen Alemany

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:23:10 AM

SHUT UP.

"There must be more to life than having everything."
BTCnoobTard

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:36:59 AM

In. Sent in my payment earlier. Its not much but enough to get a good taste.  Cool

RENT ME!
Kayak gigantic

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:46:46 AM

Ok i won some BTC and now ready to invest in this after watching it and reading over the last few days.
This I hope will send my bankroll to the moon and i need rocketship to go collect.

Where do you gamble dude.
leepfrog

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:59:34 AM

Grin Grin
I am right now watching the ending few hours of another interesting ICO (Moonstone).

The invested amount has literally triplicated in last several hours of ICO, and may increase more yet!
Except the usual habit of investing at the last moment, the declining BTC price is also playing its role.

So guys, be 100% sure PureVidz ICO will meet the target. And could actually collect much more than the requirement. I would expect 100-200+ BTC, or near 100 as a bare possible minimum.

Its Bitshare-style DPOS coin with promicing dev, but no specific advantages as of yet. You still have about 1 hour to invest there Grin. But thats not enough to get familiar with it. Its not as flashy as PureVidz is Smiley

It is not only flashy though is it, it actually has reason for being and is unlike 99% of the projects out there. The userbase for Vidz is like nothing crypto has seen imo. In the long run its success can actually help btc as well can't it become even more established. Millions of potential future users if done right like it looks like it will be.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:07:55 AM

Grin Grin

It is not only flashy though is it, it actually has reason for being and is unlike 99% of the projects out there. The userbase for Vidz is like nothing crypto has seen imo. In the long run its success can actually help btc as well can't it become even more established. Millions of potential future users if done right like it looks like it will be.

I don't even find vidz that flashy. Its just a good site that works with no bells and whistles needed for it actually because its not vaporware. Anyway. Off to bed now. Hopefully when I wake it the goal will have been reached and we wont be sitting on the edge of our computer chairs wondering if its going to make it or not.

Anyone sitting on the side lines waiting to invest should consider investing already so we can reach that goal.

WeedToker420

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:31:52 AM

Just rereading the announcement to make sure I fully understand because I've invested before in coins that I didnt fully understand and bought in purely based on hype and both times it turned out to be a big mistake but I don't understand what the developer personal fund is. Is that the normal development fund thats going to be used to pay the escrows and the bountys. or is it another fund all together. Sorry if someone asked it before and i may have missed it.

BTCnoobTard

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:35:30 AM

Just rereading the announcement to make sure I fully understand because I've invested before in coins that I didnt fully understand and bought in purely based on hype and both times it turned out to be a big mistake but I don't understand what the developer personal fund is. Is that the normal development fund thats going to be used to pay the escrows and the bountys. or is it another fund all together. Sorry if someone asked it before and i may have missed it.

You do know you can click on the devs name and see all of his posts. So if the question was asked and answered you would find it there easily.

Here is the link.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=911110;sa=showPosts

RENT ME!
leepfrog

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:44:19 AM

Grin Grin

I don't even find vidz that flashy. Its just a good site that works with no bells and whistles needed for it actually because its not vaporware. Anyway. Off to bed now. Hopefully when I wake it the goal will have been reached and we wont be sitting on the edge of our computer chairs wondering if its going to make it or not.

Anyone sitting on the side lines waiting to invest should consider investing already so we can reach that goal.

It will make it , only question is how much over will it go. i'd say around a 100. BTC tanking and this is a nice hedge to that. Time is ticking though so here we gooooo.

BTCnoobTard

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:51:55 AM

Grin Grin

It will make it , only question is how much over will it go. i'd say around a 100. BTC tanking and this is a nice hedge to that. Time is ticking though so here we gooooo.

Why 100 and why not 1000. What math or guessing did you use to get there.

RENT ME!
ridewithme

Activity: 406

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:57:51 AM

Weird but possibly very profitable idea this vidzcoin has come up with.
2 invest i need to send to the escrow address or i make an account and send to the purevidz.net account.
 Undecided

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
leepfrog

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:03:11 AM

Grin Grin

Why 100 and why not 1000. What math or guessing did you use to get there.

Not sure how I'd explain to you a random guess  Cheesy but sure lets change the guess to a 1000!  Kiss
RobertDeNiro

I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:04:50 AM

I hope the dev gets his goal and continues this project. Id be disappointed in the forum if he didn't because there are so many ico's that don't offer anything substantial and people are throwing btc at it. Buy I have think its going to blast past its goal and the dev will be able to continue on this project. That brings up a good questions. Dev. Are you planning on working on purevidz full time if your goal is met.

Bigbrowndingleberry

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:23:43 AM

2 invest i need to send to the escrow address or i make an account and send to the purevidz.net account.
 Undecided

Don't send straight to escrow and make sure you can sign a message from the address. I made an account on purevidz and invested from there it was soon moved to the escrow address.
BTCnoobTard

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:24:07 AM

I hope the dev gets his goal and continues this project. Id be disappointed in the forum if he didn't because there are so many ico's that don't offer anything substantial and people are throwing btc at it. Buy I have think its going to blast past its goal and the dev will be able to continue on this project. That brings up a good questions. Dev. Are you planning on working on purevidz full time if your goal is met.

We are all hoping the same thing and only one thing is guaranteed. In the next 40 hours give or take we will know the answer.

RENT ME!
ridewithme

Activity: 406

Follow me to the Profitland.

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:25:36 AM

Undecided

Don't send straight to escrow and make sure you can sign a message from the address. I made an account on purevidz and invested from there it was soon moved to the escrow address.

Gotcha. Thank you.

I invested in ETH and made money, WAVES, made money, JEWELS made money, NXT made money, BTC made a lot of money!
Follow me and profit.
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 06:28:43 AM

We are all hoping the same thing and only one thing is guaranteed. In the next 40 hours give or take we will know the answer.

That's an insightful post and very true. Either way we know in a few dozen hours.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: