Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:40:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RobertDeNiro

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:36:08 PM

32.2021BTC

only 18BTC left.

for sure its going over but that kind of fucks me because i cant be around when it ends so i'm going to have to guess how much of an investment will be enough to get me the amount of vidz i want to own. i hate playing this game but i cant be around. what else can i do expect guess?  Angry

38.27 BTC now. I think you should just invest the 12 remaining that are needed and call it a day.
Yeah do it man. Do it and let's end this.
I seen you on other threads. You are a whale and you can do it easily and just think about it. You would own around 25% of all the coins if you pushed it to 50 and it stopped there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RobertDeNiro

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:38:26 PM

I hope the dev gets his goal and continues this project. Id be disappointed in the forum if he didn't because there are so many ico's that don't offer anything substantial and people are throwing btc at it. Buy I have think its going to blast past its goal and the dev will be able to continue on this project. That brings up a good questions. Dev. Are you planning on working on purevidz full time if your goal is met.

Going by the milestones to release btc i would think he will be working on it full time but good question? I remember a statment by a dev saying the project would continue regardless of funds raised, just fund raised would allow him more time to work on this. Just not sur eif its this project lol                                                

I wait for the answer and to see if i remember right or if that was another project i invested in. Going by past investments ive made most the btc will flow in the last day but it would be nice to see target reached before 24 hours to go.                                                

Was it Moonstone? Was in Chronobank? No, it was PureVidz man  Cheesy

Smiley

If only Dukeneptun would just fork out the 12 needed it would be a done deal already and he already said he wont be here tomorrow so im expecting to see him make a big deposit tonight.
I'll keep my fingers crossed but only on one hand otherwise id never be able to type this message.  Grin

maccaspacca

Activity: 278
Merit: 258

Twitter: @maccaspacca1

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:38:39 PM

Hi,

I have a few questions for you (for my notes, own purposes and possible review)

1. How many cryptocurrency developers do you have on your dev team?
2. What is their experience level i.e. have they been involved as devs in any top 50 coin market cap coins?
3. Is the source code going to be published?
4. Will the source code be open source (MIT license etc.)?
5. Does PureVidz have any external revenue streams already in place and working e.g. advertisement income contracts / agreements?
6. How much do you expect to earn first year from external income streams and what percentage are you planning to give to coin holders (investors)?
7. What are the growth projections for the next 5 years (% is fine)?
8. What platforms are you releasing wallets for on day 1?

I thank you in advance for your prompt responses.

Kind regards

Macca

dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:43:18 PM

I hope the dev gets his goal and continues this project. Id be disappointed in the forum if he didn't because there are so many ico's that don't offer anything substantial and people are throwing btc at it. Buy I have think its going to blast past its goal and the dev will be able to continue on this project. That brings up a good questions. Dev. Are you planning on working on purevidz full time if your goal is met.

Going by the milestones to release btc i would think he will be working on it full time but good question? I remember a statment by a dev saying the project would continue regardless of funds raised, just fund raised would allow him more time to work on this. Just not sur eif its this project lol                                                

I wait for the answer and to see if i remember right or if that was another project i invested in. Going by past investments ive made most the btc will flow in the last day but it would be nice to see target reached before 24 hours to go.                                                

Smiley

If only Dukeneptun would just fork out the 12 needed it would be a done deal already and he already said he wont be here tomorrow so im expecting to see him make a big deposit tonight.
I'll keep my fingers crossed but only on one hand otherwise id never be able to type this message.  Grin

you pay good attention. quite surprising actually but yeah. my investment will be coming tonight. i'm jus tryin to stay up as long as possible to gage how much has come in and how much i need to invest.
RobertDeNiro

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:43:50 PM

I'm still struggling with this whole website, crypto and investment thing. It just doesn't make sense.

Issue number 1: If you want your BTC investment to appreciate, you need to put it into a crypto wallet, which has no connection with the web site.

Issue number 2: if PureVidz becomes a success, it gets lots of users watching stuff, how does the ad money find it's way to crypto investors, without any form of auditing to know if the devs are stealing ad money or simply not declaring the ad revenue correctly? By definition, you can't trust a project whose stated aim is to steal from copyright holders.

Issue number 3: If PureVidz becomes a success, it becomes a take down target immediately. The 'investment' is just an illusion, as the project will never be allowed to gain momentum.

Issue number....you get the idea, there are lots of issues.

How is number 1 even an issue. Just put the coins in your own personal wallet on your computer.
Good question for issue 2 but I think the dev said they will be bringing on one of the escrows to do the auditing and make sure we are getting our fair share.

RobertDeNiro

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:47:04 PM

I'm still struggling with this whole website, crypto and investment thing. It just doesn't make sense.

Issue number 1: If you want your BTC investment to appreciate, you need to put it into a crypto wallet, which has no connection with the web site.

Issue number 2: if PureVidz becomes a success, it gets lots of users watching stuff, how does the ad money find it's way to crypto investors, without any form of auditing to know if the devs are stealing ad money or simply not declaring the ad revenue correctly? By definition, you can't trust a project whose stated aim is to steal from copyright holders.

Issue number 3: If PureVidz becomes a success, it becomes a take down target immediately. The 'investment' is just an illusion, as the project will never be allowed to gain momentum.

Issue number....you get the idea, there are lots of issues.

1: Yes and no. The value of the coin will appreciate as the site grows and the various burn/buyback/holding mechanisms kick in and as coin speculators gain interest in the project. Holding the coins in your own wallet (staked or even as a paper wallet) shields you from any changes or tweaks to the site. Our site contains no personal user identifiable data for that exact reason to ensure users anonymity and safety of their data (by having them protect their own coins)

2: We have mentioned earlier in the thread our intention to bring in a 3rd party auditor from the community to validate our fiat earnings to ensure reliability of our proposed buybacks and other site profit mechanisms.

3: These types of news articles are rather misleading... It references pirate bay being down but after years of attacks and government attempts to shut them down they rarely suffer more than minutes of downtime. We have discussed throughout the thread and in our whitepaper at length how we plan to ensure stability of the project. Namely the following core approaches.

-Route to new domain as needed: You can read the new host from blockchain, twitterapi or multiple other methods so when one domain or host is taken down it seamlessly re-routes to the new host.

-Back up site data to the blockchain: Magnet hashes are easily storable in OP_RETURN for example allowing the actual content of the site to be backed up in a decentralized method allowing the site to re-build from a catastrophic failure within minutes/hours.

-Indexing and tagging links is not illegal: we host zero copyright materials but rather index publicly available links to simplify how users interact with them. Yes, americans like to try to impose their ridiculous copyright laws on other countries but it's a simple fact that our site does not break any laws in the country we are located in nor the countries we will be hosting our multiple backup servers in.

Dev you couldn't possibly have a back up of the site for if and when it gets big could you?

I wonder how current streaming sites solve this problem lol

I'm sure you haven't already thought of this have you?

Be good if blockchain tech could direct you to the newest domain if one got took down.

I would like to see escrow audit the revenue, will that be possible?

Most of your questions are answered above but let me quickly write a condensed response.

All site content and mirrors of the site will be decentralized through blockchain and various public APIs to instantly re-route users to whatever backup server is in use. If one server is interfered with or shut down for any reason there is little to no perceived downtime as it automatically routes to a new host with all content still in place.

THIS is why Im investing. Because the dev knows his shit.

RobertDeNiro

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:48:02 PM

Smiley

you pay good attention. quite surprising actually but yeah. my investment will be coming tonight. i'm jus tryin to stay up as long as possible to gage how much has come in and how much i need to invest.

Why wait. Put us out of our misery now and send in 12 btc already. You know you want to.  Roll Eyes

igigme77

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:48:29 PM

Dude, your a post monster!  Grin

Let's flower the moon. SPgwHfAkcrRb5uA6MSbujpaEYtwdxzanxk
Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eAXEjvLGMYA6N8ujGqHL9ZFScZPYqt5Z3o
RobertDeNiro

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:54:00 PM

Dude, your a post monster!  Grin

Only when catching up on missed goodness.

WillMitchell

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:28:27 PM

IN- 38.4495   BTC

Needed- 12.56    BTC

O-n-T-h-e-E-d-g-e-O-f-M-y-S-e-a-t-

Pure_Vidz (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:35:06 PM

Thanks for your questions, if anyone has anymore I'll be checking back frequently to continue answering them. For exchanges, we've already started the listing process with Yobit and expect to be listed some time shortly after our sale is complete. After this is done we'll be reaching out to other exchanges such as Bittrex.

on scale from illegal to oh shit this is illegal, how illegal is investing in this one?

Not illegal at all.

you're funding content theft, doesn't sound too legal in my opinion

Only if the courts would first deem Vidz a 'criminal operation' and then find it such an important operation to scour the country for potential initial investors (seems like a long shot to me), you would be facing potential trouble making this investment. As far as I know OP claimed that the hosting servers are in countries of which the website complies to it's regulation, furthermore once it hits the exchanges trading Vidz would, imho, be considered an investment in.. more than funding the operation of the website; which of course is a whole lot different.

So no stress as far as i'm concerned. PureVidz is a service not an actual provider of content.
What Odark has stated is correct. We do not host any content directly on our site and as previously stated we're primarily a refined search index. This topic has been touched on numerous times so please feel free to read over the past posts I've made.

Hi,

I have a few questions for you (for my notes, own purposes and possible review)

1. How many cryptocurrency developers do you have on your dev team?
2. What is their experience level i.e. have they been involved as devs in any top 50 coin market cap coins?
3. Is the source code going to be published?
4. Will the source code be open source (MIT license etc.)?
5. Does PureVidz have any external revenue streams already in place and working e.g. advertisement income contracts / agreements?
6. How much do you expect to earn first year from external income streams and what percentage are you planning to give to coin holders (investors)?
7. What are the growth projections for the next 5 years (% is fine)?
8. What platforms are you releasing wallets for on day 1?

I thank you in advance for your prompt responses.

Kind regards

Macca

1. There's 2 developers, we've both been working part time on the project. Assuming the goal is met, I'll be taking an active full time role in development of the project and my partner will remain part time.

2. We've done freelance work in the crypto space before as well as worked on our own projects that have been related to crypto. We can't give specifics about this though due to anonymity and NDA agreements with other projects.

3 / 4. Yes, the wallet source code will published and on git

5. The VPN program offered by PureVPN does not require any form of formal partnership. However, as we drive traffic to their site and organization we'll of course be looking to negotiate a better deal with them which will be beneficial to Pure Vidz and its holders. After the site has been formally launched, we'll be setting up means for other organizations or individuals to apply for their ads to be listed on the site, for example the way ads work on the forums.

6 / 7. The Finances section of the Whitepaper gives a detailed break down of how revenue benefits users. It's not possible for us to give these projections without speculating.

8. A windows and mac wallet build will be available when we release the wallet publicly which will occur within 24h of sale concluding.
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:43:52 PM

Invested. I have now said goodbye to my bitcoin and I welcome my new baby vidz coins soon.
RobertDeNiro

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 11:53:14 PM

IN- 38.4495   BTC

Needed- 12.56    BTC

39.25 now. Its flying all day and yesterday. Sellout tonight is immanent at this pace and big fomo tomorrow is almost guaranteed unless it starts tonight.  Shocked

maccaspacca

Activity: 278
Merit: 258

Twitter: @maccaspacca1

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:13:52 AM

Very positive and quick responses.

Regards

Macca

dukeneptun
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:20:47 AM

IN- 38.4495   BTC

Needed- 12.56    BTC

39.25 now. Its flying all day and yesterday. Sellout tonight is immanent at this pace and big fomo tomorrow is almost guaranteed unless it starts tonight.  Shocked

i don't think anyone at this point thinks it's not going to hit it's goal so up up and away Wink
bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:28:58 AM

Got my popcorn ready.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
dukeneptun
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:33:15 AM

pushed this over 40 btc. sleep now and hopefully when i check back on Monday ill own 10% of the pie.
IMPORTANT NOTICE

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:37:09 AM

pushed this over 40 btc. sleep now and hopefully when i check back on Monday ill own 10% of the pie.

Shocked
How far over 40?
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:38:48 AM

lol if it was to 49.99BTC

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
ACAB

Activity: 636

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 12:45:34 AM

fomo fomo fomo fomo fomo fomo fomo fomo fomo

Time to FOMO

40+btc only 10 remaining. Whos going to be the lucky dogs to get the last 10?
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: