Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:39:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323658 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kamosdeaquario

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 09:53:23 PM

February 30 Vidz goes to the moon !! to hold
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 09:56:02 PM

February 30 Vidz goes to the moon !! to hold

Will there be unicorns too?  Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:49:21 PM

What is going to happen on 30th of February? why is everyone talking about it?
I didn't find any info in op about 30 February. Huh

iefken

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:52:43 PM

30th of february... Really guys... Somebody has got a facepalm gun?
johncassa

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:54:57 PM

Im sorry but 30 February does not exist, 28 February It's the last day of the month
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:07:41 PM

Im sorry but 30 February does not exist, 28 February It's the last day of the month

no shit sherlock

Roll Eyes
johncassa

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:19:43 PM

no shit sherlock

Roll Eyes
Elementary, dear Watson
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:45:56 PM

I got a deleted post too but it shoes dev hasn't been active so I wonder who else could delete posts

(Moderator: mprep) deleted your post, that wasn't PV Dev. and the 25th is fake news and now someone is throwing the 30th out there, more fake news.

Mprep doesn't delete anything, EVER.

Well That's not true! Wanna explain Mprep?

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
johncassa

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:50:12 PM

This coin is beginning to stress me. I spent a lot of time to try to not make it fail, but here it seems that nobody is interested in this project.
Then strange things happen and not very clear I do not like.
I think for now I'll focus on some other coin and maybe come back when I see more interest in this thread.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:51:12 PM

Pv is working no doubt and doesn't want the distraction of this bs bct thread!!! Can you Blame him?
Most everything on here is just pure unadulterated crap!

Disclaimer:this post might be deleted unless I mention Vidz  Grin

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:54:04 PM

I think that it's very interesting that the dev hasn't logged in for around 12 days. Bitcoin price is going up and the whole VIDZ project is crumbling to pieces. If there was a quarter for every lie posted within this thread then every user would be talking about the huge amount of quarters that are sitting in one pile.

So, if you guys really want the price of VIDZ to rise then just purchase the coin and have a group of people purchase the coin if you really want to go there. I am not sure what the agenda of these posts are, if you guys just like to banter while the page count goes up then whatever. Won't be that long till there is a new moderated thread of the people collecting more bags than females.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:54:19 PM

This coin is beginning to stress me. I spent a lot of time to try to not make it fail, but here it seems that nobody is interested in this project.
I think for now I'll focus on some other coin and maybe come back when I see more interest in this thread.

Maybe you should do something else like watch a movie on purevidz.net

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
johncassa

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:08:27 AM

This thread consists of 316 pages and up to February 8 are ok while from 8 up to today are almost all spam and fud and few constructive post.
What awaits the Dev that the VIDZ reach 1sats before being alive?
Then there are posts that disappear for no reason and no one knows who has deleted them ... this is not a professional.
If the Dev does not appear when these things happen then the thing is worrying.
I lost many days to follow this coin while I could do anything more constructive. I'am discouraged by this.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:39:30 AM

This thread consists of 316 pages and up to February 8 are ok while from 8 up to today are almost all spam and fud and few constructive post.
Then there are posts that disappear for no reason and no one knows who has deleted them ... this is not a professional.
I lost many days to follow this coin while I could do anything more constructive. I'am discouraged by this.

Take a deep breathe... Maybe stop reading bct posts and do something else.

Shills want you discouraged...

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
johncassa

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:56:58 AM

I took a deep breath but my BTC lose in this currency have not returned. The BTC continues to rise in price, and my anger rises proportionally.
I waited hoping he go up, but at some point I had to sell to limit my loss.
Now wait a couple of days and then see if it goes down, and if he convenient to buy back or not... And especially if the Dev back to be alive.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:45:42 AM

I took a deep breath but my BTC lose in this currency have not returned. The BTC continues to rise in price, and my anger rises proportionally.
I waited hoping he go up, but at some point I had to sell to limit my loss.
Now wait a couple of days and then see if it goes down, and if he convenient to buy back or not... And especially if the Dev back to be alive.

So sell everything and walk away! No one cares ... Bct is turning into a kindergarden class for Noobs that need coddling ! No wonder the dev hasn't logged on in awhile!!!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
johncassa

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:49:13 AM

thiz been hapening since dev quit posting. therez noting ere
Usually the Dev leave the forum some days and reappeared when the currency has dropped enough to increase his earnings. This is the classic strategy used by Dev to increase their profit.
What I do not understand is that it the other week VIDZ dropped up to 250sat but the Dev has not seen.
Now it 330sat and I doubt that the Dev return at this price.
If he had wanted return to gain it would have done last week.
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:26:30 AM

thiz been hapening since dev quit posting. therez noting ere
Usually the Dev leave the forum some days and reappeared when the currency has dropped enough to increase his earnings. This is the classic strategy used by Dev to increase their profit.
What I do not understand is that it the other week VIDZ dropped up to 250sat but the Dev has not seen.
Now it 330sat and I doubt that the Dev return at this price.
If he had wanted return to gain it would have done last week.

Dev and friends could be accumulating. Why? They'll pump the price/ get added to polo. That and the current 10M being burned for the other ico could multiply price.
Or
Dev left 150k dollars (at current market ) for no reason and decided to leave the project.

I would not leave $150,000 in a project I would no longer work on. I would have dumped.

HHWlife

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 04:13:08 AM

old spiel

you need a new speech devil

should go along the lines of community take over

If you look at the people left in this, they are not your normal idiot bag holders hoping for a dev who has dumped out all. Please check out wallet #1. Wallet #1 is 16m and has only bought coins during the lows. This wallet has made transfers to wallet #3, #5 and some other smaller wallets.

The fact is in the end this guy hasn't sold his coins. The fact is that bitcointalk member has verified the technical developments required to release the escrow, and these guys haven't even published or made the updates yet.

Updates are ready waiting to be release... coins are still in the wallet.. and he said be patient and its clear he has no experience with managing discussions with investors.

If i saw his wallet move I would have been gone a while ago, but its been 16 days man.

Either this guy went to the himalayas and said fuck money or he is planning something big. Doesn't make sense to take only 40k away. I mean these coins were in his wallet even when price went to 2k and he didn't sell from the wallets I've identified.

In vericoin i went through the same fucking shit. Dev doesnt show up for over a week price suppressed from 2k to under 700 then boom.

There is a whale wallet accumulating forsure - whether the whale is making a huge mistake or not is up to interpretation. However the fact is someone is sinking thousands of dollars into this continuously - and has put in easily over 40k in the past 10 days. This guy has his coins and he has updates ready to go.

Either logic can go fuck itself here or there is some kind of plan.

Thanks for your constructive comments. I may just be over-analyzing a situation that has a more simpler explanation however I think that some of these facts really cant be refuted and point to a few possibilities.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vidz/address.dws?13987.htm

#1 is linked to #3 #5 and #21

Or maybe he just signed out of this sock puppet account and using his other account for Novus lol...vids swap available. Keep watching to see if those millions of coins get swapped. Swap gives you 1.5x amount of Novus by the way.

Both projects are shady, I wouldn't touch either one as I am guessing it's the same person. Scammers are getting smarter, finding new ways to trick people.

If you're holding vidz just swap with novus for 50% more coins...wait for Novus exit pump and dump making back your btc plus profits and move far from these 2 projects. Just some advice hopefully you take into consideration.

they are two different ppl and no scams involved in either one!! trust me on that. just use your god dam common sense.

if they are scammers, this is the least profitable way to scam ppl out of their money. they couldve waited til the vidz coin peaked then taken millions. no reasonable scammers would stop the money making machine just starting to take off to make millions
Gaglam

Activity: 390

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:52:11 AM

https://twitter.com/init5_/status/834294604342099968
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: