Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoRambler

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:24:50 PM

Alright folks, looks like we got our special post for the day here

And for all you stupor trolls and fudders

Dev added 3.3m vidz to his wallet on February 15

Read it and 🥃😀

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vidz/address.dws?Vkvef5H5Lzn6SYX3MvxVM1QGxsS7scnwQ8.htm
chungfungfuckyou

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:43:23 PM

willbitchisin you fucker you trade with .1 btc at maximum because you go suck asphyxia dick cause you dont sell vidz and burn all to novus like all little girl who go ride asphyxia cock thinking he wont dick themwhen he makes btc

better you send both of your kidney to china for money for your parent who bring up such useless son of bitch and then you live in icu till you die

coins101 you are a next level of autistic bag hlder or troll who probably poor to trade cannot afford all lost money on yobit dice

you fuck off idiot

rambler you hold coin all from 700 you are gone you are living in garbage can with max out credit card idiot shut fuck up

IT GO UP IT GO UP you cry then price go .2 btc volume some green buy come and you get happy then go down depression within few hour idiot

asphyxia will not llc or anything that is real

if he try ASK HIM FOR FILE NUMBER

TWO WORDS

FILE NUMBER 6189440

https://icis.corp.delaware.gov/Ecorp/EntitySearch/NameSearch.aspx

LOOK AT DATE OF VIDZ ACCOUNT REGISTRATION GG

Yeah....I know ...some disappointment and some hope  Huh

and appreciate the information very bad but very obvious to the hope... Cry

thanks @dabs  Wink

It is just assumptions and theories. not one solid proof, they want to hurt project so their real scam can flourish. Good luck to them and their peasant followers.

I think it is confirm fact that Novus supporter are mental handicap brainwashed and are very scare about their BTC

Not one idiot novus fan say ANYTHING about all of the proof. They say NOTHING. Even asphyxia say NOTHING. Only fake fake fake blah bloo, but NOTHING they say against the fact

FACT #1 - Asphyxia say PV come up with Purevidz ID.

Asphyxia make Purevids name in 2010 - AND Asphyxia admit on the discord that he is Andrej. FINISHED

Fact #2 - LLC Of Novus Register on SAME DAY as purevidz account. Everyone is believing lie from Asphyxia that he did NOT register Novus Corp but instead tech.

THEY ARE REGISTER ON SAME DAY. HOW PEOPLE ARE SO DUMB? Everyone know this state of delaware register is anon to the public disclosure of the name of the LLC registrant. ASPHYXIA IS LYING HE IS BULLSHIT

FIND ME NOVUS CORP WEBSITE, FIND ME ANY NOVUS THAT IS REGISTER IN 2016 - There is no official mention of anything because ASPHYXIA REGISTER IT

Fact #3 - Dyanmic index make mock-up and design for Vidz. SAMEMOCK UP USE FOR MAKING DESIGN OF NOVUS. Dynamic index ask fee to join PV you see pv last message but PV reject. And then asphyxia hire him to do SAME JOB HE DID FOR VIDZ AND PAY HIM ICO MONEY

THEREIS 0 mention of dynamic index username on the internet. HE DOES NOT EXIST. Try finding dyanmic index username PLEASE

It is most likely that dynamic index is asphyxia and asphyxia is paying himself....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v0zu04wt7b5yf7z/NOVUSVIDZTRUTH.pdf?dl=0
CryptoRambler

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:47:11 PM

willbitchisin you fucker you trade with .1 btc at maximum because you go suck asphyxia dick cause you dont sell vidz and burn all to novus like all little girl who go ride asphyxia cock thinking he wont dick themwhen he makes btc

better you send both of your kidney to china for money for your parent who bring up such useless son of bitch and then you live in icu till you die

he will not llc or anything that is real

TWO WORDS

FILE NUMBER 6189440

thanks @dabs  Wink

It is just assumptions and theories. not one solid proof, they want to hurt project so their real scam can flourish. Good luck to them and their peasant followers.

I think it is confirm fact that Novus supporter are mental handicap brainwashed and are very scare about their BTC

Not one idiot novus fan say ANYTHING about all of the proof. They say NOTHING. Even asphyxia say NOTHING. Only fake fake fake blah bloo, but NOTHING they say against the fact

Asphyxia make Purevids name in 2010 - AND Asphyxia admit on the discord that he is Andrej. FINISHED

Fact #2 - LLC Of Novus Register on SAME DAY as purevidz account. Everyone is believing lie from Asphyxia that he did NOT register Novus Corp but instead tech.

THEY ARE REGISTER ON SAME DAY. HOW PEOPLE ARE SO DUMB? Everyone know this state of delaware register is anon to the public disclosure of the name of the LLC registrant. ASPHYXIA IS LYING HE IS BULLSHIT

FIND ME NOVUS CORP WEBSITE, FIND ME ANY NOVUS THAT IS REGISTER IN 2016 - There is no official mention of anything because ASPHYXIA REGISTER IT

Fact #3 - Dyanmic index make mock-up and design for Vidz. SAMEMOCK UP USE FOR MAKING DESIGN OF NOVUS. Dynamic index ask fee to join PV you see pv last message but PV reject. And then asphyxia hire him to do SAME JOB HE DID FOR VIDZ AND PAY HIM ICO MONEY

THEREIS 0 mention of dynamic index username on the internet. HE DOES NOT EXIST. Try finding dyanmic index username PLEASE

It is most likely that dynamic index is asphyxia and asphyxia is paying himself....

Someone sounds desperate! Lmao

That's all Visio FUD you tart - and now we got the sellers right where we want them

Load the Boats!!
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:53:07 PM

coins101 you are a next level of autistic bag hlder or troll who probably poor to trade cannot afford all lost money on yobit dice

Is that you again? How many accounts have you got, my little Bitch?

Bag holding vidz? Lol. You obviously didn't read the warnings I was posting right from the start.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:24:43 PM

I've been practising Yoga for about 2 years so I can keep my small dick warm in my mouth.

Thanks for sharing. That's perhaps a little too graphic for BCT.

You seem to believe that arguing with someone on the internet might somehow upset me or make me feel offended. lol.
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:26:29 PM

So, where are the retards saying about Feb. 25? Can those retarded idiotic people raise their hands?
Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:29:30 PM

So, where are the retards saying about Feb. 25? Can those retarded idiotic people raise their hands?

Maybe it was supposed to be Feb 25, 2018 Huh

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:30:23 PM

When was the last time PV Dev responded to anything on this forum??
The official return should be February 25

I have contact with Dev PV, he said he is coming February 30. No February 25
You're wrong, is February 25 ... 100% sure

the retard even went deleting his post about it lmao

andrew2k

Activity: 417
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:02:09 AM

I have just finished a small paper about the whole PureVidz deal: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wy9kmcgdr6548ln/What%20the%20fuck%20happened%20to%20PureVidz.pdf?dl=0

It doesn't necessarily clarify much or bring to light the true identity of PV or asphyxia, just states what some of us know and what is still questionable. What I have done is: bring everything together. Anyone can connect the dots they like and that they see fit. It can be anything.
tubehand

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:01:56 AM

you fuck off idiot

rambler you hold coin all from 700 you are gone you are living in garbage can with max out credit card idiot shut fuck up

IT GO UP IT GO UP you cry then price go .2 btc volume some green buy come and you get happy then go down depression within few hour idiot

asphyxia will not llc or anything that is real

TWO WORDS

FILE NUMBER 6189440

thanks @dabs  Wink

Have not found a application public register either. The concidence of thay happening is astronimical. Purevids and llc being registerd on the same date. No public register of what aphysxia said either.
tobsnn

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:21:43 AM

I have just finished a small paper about the whole PureVidz deal: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wy9kmcgdr6548ln/What%20the%20fuck%20happened%20to%20PureVidz.pdf?dl=0

It doesn't necessarily clarify much or bring to light the true identity of PV or asphyxia, just states what some of us know and what is still questionable. What I have done is: bring everything together. Anyone can connect the dots they like and that they see fit. It can be anything.

Better than watching Game of Thrones

chungfungfuckyou

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 07:36:41 AM

YOU SEE NOW WHAT HAPPEN TO PROSECUTION OF CHINESE SCAMMER PATRICK DAI AND LIN (OWNER OF BTER) IN BITBAY???

sAME IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO OLEG AND ANDREJ, WE WILL NOT LEAVE THEM AT ALL, NEVER

HERE IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN

#1 Asphyxia release feature of VIDZ that was finished for VIDZ but unreleased in order to do 2nd SCAM

ASPHYXIA will register new fake LLC and say that previous LLC registration WAS NOT HIS

Anyone can register llc few hundred dollar adn now Asphyxia scam 80 BTC from VIDZ and now 100+ more from NOVUS

Asphyxia will show some prototype and some feature before release in market and technology will be broken and bad code but idiot supporter will be there

Then aspyxia will leave within few month and he will be gone with money cause he si scammer

Asphyxia make Purevids name in 2010. Andrej Stephanchuk = AS PHyxia, involved in streaming for last 7 year and doing scam now in altcoin with idea that he never make money from

andrew2k

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 09:01:38 AM

It has its good bits. The Saga of PureVidz shall continue though.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:04:14 AM

No you've got that completely wrong.

Feb 25 means: February 2025.

I.e., Sometime in Feb in about 8 years from now.
CryptoRambler

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:12:55 AM

It looks very good sir! Thank you for your impressive summary 😀
chungfungfuckyou

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:26:59 AM

Hi. I think name bag holder that most westerners use not apply here. I think new term is burn holder idiot trying to make other lose to scam of novus so their vid price up

I think you must change title of pdf to : I am shit trader and i lose my rent money and make big credit card debt

I think maybe you are north korean

If you are not bias and you observe his pdf - he ignore all analysis of the llc registration and that asphyxia say that purevid was some other dev idea

FACT

TWO WORDS

FILE NUMBER 6189440

What you are analyze no one care about all bag holder who lose money like idiot deviladovokat who now get scam in visio coin

You dont listen fact you type complete bullshit

I wait for someone to argue with FACT

last time someone talk was dabs FAKE escrow scam agent WHO SAID THAT IN ROOM of 23 PEOPLE THERE is 50 % chance two people have birthday of same. Idiot he not even know permutation or combination instead scam escrow idiot
CryptoRambler

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:28:19 AM

That's right guys, now we are playing the haters right.....  

Just let the desperate sellers come down to your price and then load up

Just be patient, buy in small amounts, and wait for them to bring their prices down as they surely will

That means more VIDZ for us, and less $$ for them LMAO 😎
devilsadvokat

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:48:42 AM

First of all, why would I even want to message Andrew about my insight into what was going on.

I am the one who got API 1.0 verified.
I am the one who traced the Devs wallet holdings.
I am one of the first few who offered bounties to independent community developers
I am the one who was online 16 hours a day quoting my own messages highlighting community development in order to combat troll spam

Why did I tell Andrew what I told him? Because when I thought I had over 50% reason to believe that PV was coming back I was promoting Vidz and how it could be a good buy.

Andrew was frequent in the room while most had left so I wondered if he had too big of a stake or was suffering losses. I had planned to stop burning my brain on Vidz so I felt a responsibility to inform someone who I thought was losing because of the motivation I gave to the community – someone who I had NO MESSAGE HISTORY WITH PRIOR WITH.

I was not the only one who had this information, if you see the archives of the vidz chat there have been several people talking about this in the open.

Andrew you have not given offered one bounty to the community. You have done nothing but come into the room and ask about price or about whether devs come back.

I am not someone who leads others into scams.

I am someone who will look at whats in front of him and make a judgement while being transparent.

Me and a few others are responsible for VIDZ revival from 400 to 1600 after the split. I was in their 20 hours a day doing meticiulous analysis with regards to everything I could find trying to hype up a community of people who sold the tops with a big smile (i am not complaining, it was a bad trade on my part in the end).

You didn’t credit me about the wallet analysis, who gave that to you?

After the 18th I realized that the chances of return were getting slimmer as there was absolutely 0 communication despite my efforts.

I still went on to release the android app and offer bounties for Kodi. At this point of time I had tried everything possible and I decided to write it off planning to hopefully breakeven by burning to Novus.

I am someone who stood by the community and the developer as long as my own conscience would allow me to. After Asphyxia proof of work I may invest some btc as hedge in Novus as well.

If you guys were paying attention you would have realized that there were so many features that we have finished for VIDZ that we decided to hold back due to the FUD.

No matter what I tried to do, bounties for several functions - get android app built (thanks lootz!) etc. everyone ask where is PV where is PV.

I am blessed to go through this experience, I truly am. Because we have found a dev who has descended from the holy heavens of Crypto Paradise down to this third density medium of yoshit scammers.

Those who have taken the initiative to truly find out what was going on with the community initiatives with Vidz have understood our ambition, our drive, and the amount of transparency we bring forward.

We <3 you Sindren  Kiss

As I have said from the beginning, chase the vision and the quantitative results will follow.

Those who are ambitious, willing to do their due-diligence on a daily basis and look for real opportunities will succed in this market.

Those who hold their dick lurking on forums talking bullshit all day will be the laggards who eventually drop out of this market within half a year.  Kiss

Encrypted Wallet Based Messenger Sindren made for Vidz - And did not release due to the communtiy fud...

https://ibb.co/jO1g3v

Wallet Based Media Player made for Vidz - And did not release due to community fud....

https://ibb.co/buWQVa

And now where sindren is at today....

https://ibb.co/e6tuOv

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1806936.msg17999311#msg17999311

Screw fudding me, you guys should be damn ashamed of fudding Sindren. He took a break from his day job for over 10 damn days in the hopes of helping the Vidz community. He was holding less than 400k coins after buying high and he was in there EVERY god damn day working with people answering questions and just being a stand-up guy.

I know when proof of work is shown half of you ungrateful people will come into the slack with a new name and act inquisitive.  

Nevertheless the Visio Slack is open to all, haters and lovers alike Smiley  Kiss

https://visiogroup.slack.com

Hate me, shit on me, make conspiracy theories about me - but don't you guys dare say a thing about sindren
CryptoRambler

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:56:14 AM

Thank you for your efforts here Devil's advocate

We wish you the best in whatever coins you now participate in, and will catch up with you...

On the flip-side of course

andrew2k

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:00:56 PM

First of all, why would I even want to message Andrew about my insight into what was going on.

I am the one who got API 1.0 verified.
I am the one who traced the Devs wallet holdings.
I am one of the first few who offered bounties to independent community developers
I am the one who was online 16 hours a day quoting my own messages highlighting community development in order to combat troll spam

Why did I tell Andrew what I told him? Because when I thought I had over 50% reason to believe that PV was coming back I was promoting Vidz and how it could be a good buy.

Andrew was frequent in the room while most had left so I wondered if he had too big of a stake or was suffering losses. I had planned to stop burning my brain on Vidz so I felt a responsibility to inform someone who I thought was losing because of the motivation I gave to the community – someone who I had NO MESSAGE HISTORY WITH PRIOR WITH.

I was not the only one who had this information, if you see the archives of the vidz chat there have been several people talking about this in the open.

Andrew you have not given offered one bounty to the community. You have done nothing but come into the room and ask about price or about whether devs come back.

I am not someone who leads others into scams.

I am someone who will look at whats in front of him and make a judgement while being transparent.

Me and a few others are responsible for VIDZ revival from 400 to 1600 after the split. I was in their 20 hours a day doing meticiulous analysis with regards to everything I could find trying to hype up a community of people who sold the tops with a big smile (i am not complaining, it was a bad trade on my part in the end).

You didn’t credit me about the wallet analysis, who gave that to you?

After the 18th I realized that the chances of return were getting slimmer as there was absolutely 0 communication despite my efforts.

I still went on to release the android app and offer bounties for Kodi. At this point of time I had tried everything possible and I decided to write it off planning to hopefully breakeven by burning to Novus.

I am someone who stood by the community and the developer as long as my own conscience would allow me to. After Asphyxia proof of work I may invest some btc as hedge in Novus as well.

If you guys were paying attention you would have realized that there were so many features that we have finished for VIDZ that we decided to hold back due to the FUD.

No matter what I tried to do, bounties for several functions - get android app built (thanks lootz!) etc. everyone ask where is PV where is PV.

I am blessed to go through this experience, I truly am. Because we have found a dev who has descended from the holy heavens of Crypto Paradise down to this third density medium of yoshit scammers.

Those who have taken the initiative to truly find out what was going on with the community initiatives with Vidz have understood our ambition, our drive, and the amount of transparency we bring forward.

We <3 you Sindren  Kiss

As I have said from the beginning, chase the vision and the quantitative results will follow.

Those who are ambitious, willing to do their due-diligence on a daily basis and look for real opportunities will succed in this market.

Those who hold their dick lurking on forums talking bullshit all day will be the laggards who eventually drop out of this market within half a year.  Kiss

Encrypted Wallet Based Messagener Sindren made for Vidz - And did not release due to the communtiy fud...

https://ibb.co/jO1g3v

Wallet Based Media Player made for Vidz - And did not release due to community fud....

https://ibb.co/buWQVa

And now where sindren is at today....

https://ibb.co/e6tuOv

Screw fudding me, you guys should be damn ashamed of fudding Sindren. He took a break from his day job for over 10 damn days in the hopes of helping the Vidz community. He was holding less than 400k coins after buying high and he was in there EVERY god damn day working with people answering questions and just being a stand-up guy.

I know when proof of work is shown half of you ungrateful people will come into the slack with a new name and act inquisitive.  

Nevertheless the Visio Slack is open to all, haters and lovers alike Smiley  Kiss

https://visiogroup.slack.com

Hate me, shit on me, make conspiracy theories about me - but don't you guys dare say a thing about sindren

Ok, I didn't try to steal your work or anything but after you left everything became a little suspicious. After that guy posted the Dropbox link I realized much of what you told me was in that paper. You also deleted many of your posts here. I'm not accusing you, I tried to be as neutral as possible.

I've just stated facts, scenarios and asked questions. I enjoyed making that paper. It contains all that I've heard until now. I felt like everyone should be aware of the rumors/facts that have been circulating around.

Also as an answer to the number 1 troll of the thread: I'm not a bagholder, if the 10k VIDZ I currently hold make me a bagholder then be it. Also I'm still on the plus side because most of my VIDZ I got at around 150 Satoshi somewhere in early February.
Pages: « 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 [321] 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: