Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:45:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥  (Read 323657 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
devilsadvokat

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:08:01 PM

First of all, why would I even want to message Andrew about my insight into what was going on.

I am the one who got API 1.0 verified.
I am the one who traced the Devs wallet holdings.
I am one of the first few who offered bounties to independent community developers
I am the one who was online 16 hours a day quoting my own messages highlighting community development in order to combat troll spam

Why did I tell Andrew what I told him? Because when I thought I had over 50% reason to believe that PV was coming back I was promoting Vidz and how it could be a good buy.

Andrew was frequent in the room while most had left so I wondered if he had too big of a stake or was suffering losses. I had planned to stop burning my brain on Vidz so I felt a responsibility to inform someone who I thought was losing because of the motivation I gave to the community – someone who I had NO MESSAGE HISTORY WITH PRIOR WITH.

I was not the only one who had this information, if you see the archives of the vidz chat there have been several people talking about this in the open.

Andrew you have not given offered one bounty to the community. You have done nothing but come into the room and ask about price or about whether devs come back.

I am not someone who leads others into scams.

I am someone who will look at whats in front of him and make a judgement while being transparent.

Me and a few others are responsible for VIDZ revival from 400 to 1600 after the split. I was in their 20 hours a day doing meticiulous analysis with regards to everything I could find trying to hype up a community of people who sold the tops with a big smile (i am not complaining, it was a bad trade on my part in the end).

You didn’t credit me about the wallet analysis, who gave that to you?

After the 18th I realized that the chances of return were getting slimmer as there was absolutely 0 communication despite my efforts.

I still went on to release the android app and offer bounties for Kodi. At this point of time I had tried everything possible and I decided to write it off planning to hopefully breakeven by burning to Novus.

I am someone who stood by the community and the developer as long as my own conscience would allow me to. After Asphyxia proof of work I may invest some btc as hedge in Novus as well.

If you guys were paying attention you would have realized that there were so many features that we have finished for VIDZ that we decided to hold back due to the FUD.

No matter what I tried to do, bounties for several functions - get android app built (thanks lootz!) etc. everyone ask where is PV where is PV.

I am blessed to go through this experience, I truly am. Because we have found a dev who has descended from the holy heavens of Crypto Paradise down to this third density medium of yoshit scammers.

Those who have taken the initiative to truly find out what was going on with the community initiatives with Vidz have understood our ambition, our drive, and the amount of transparency we bring forward.

We <3 you Sindren  Kiss

As I have said from the beginning, chase the vision and the quantitative results will follow.

Those who are ambitious, willing to do their due-diligence on a daily basis and look for real opportunities will succed in this market.

Those who hold their dick lurking on forums talking bullshit all day will be the laggards who eventually drop out of this market within half a year.  Kiss

Encrypted Wallet Based Messagener Sindren made for Vidz - And did not release due to the communtiy fud...

https://ibb.co/jO1g3v

Wallet Based Media Player made for Vidz - And did not release due to community fud....

https://ibb.co/buWQVa

And now where sindren is at today....

https://ibb.co/e6tuOv

Screw fudding me, you guys should be damn ashamed of fudding Sindren. He took a break from his day job for over 10 damn days in the hopes of helping the Vidz community. He was holding less than 400k coins after buying high and he was in there EVERY god damn day working with people answering questions and just being a stand-up guy.

I know when proof of work is shown half of you ungrateful people will come into the slack with a new name and act inquisitive.  

Nevertheless the Visio Slack is open to all, haters and lovers alike Smiley  Kiss

https://visiogroup.slack.com

Hate me, shit on me, make conspiracy theories about me - but don't you guys dare say a thing about sindren

Ok, I didn't try to steal your work or anything but after you left everything became a little suspicious. After that guy posted the Dropbox link I realized much of what you told me was in that paper. You also deleted many of your posts here. I'm not accusing you, I tried to be as neutral as possible.

I've just stated facts, scenarios and asked questions. I enjoyed making that paper. It contains all that I've heard until now. I felt like everyone should be aware of the rumors/facts that have been circulating around.

Also as an answer to the number 1 troll of the thread: I'm not a bagholder, if the 10k VIDZ I currently hold make me a bagholder then be it. Also I'm still on the plus side because most of my VIDZ I got at around 150 Satoshi somewhere in early February.

I deleted my posts? Please lets talk facts. I am not here to play games kid. I am managing a lot of money and I am taking time out of my schedule for this.

http://imgur.com/a/mGjUD

If you look at the Vidz chat I talk about how mods were deleting my posts. Please do not make unfounded accusations against me or waste my mental energy

A lot of us here are pretty damn intelligent, do you think trolling and doing this bullshit is a great opportunity cost for someone who is well educated with a plethora of opportunities in front of them?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrew2k

Activity: 417
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:24:53 PM

I deleted my posts? Please lets talk facts. I am not here to play games kid. I am managing a lot of money and I am taking time out of my schedule for this.

http://imgur.com/a/mGjUD

If you look at the Vidz chat I talk about how mods were deleting my posts. Please do not make unfounded accusations against me or waste my mental energy

A lot of us here are pretty damn intelligent, do you think trolling and doing this bullshit is a great opportunity cost for someone who is well educated with a plethora of opportunities in front of them?

Should I be sorry for not knowing all the details about you? I don't have any major interests in the whole deal so I just gathered what I had/knew at the moment and put it all in that paper. Maybe if you were still around you could've helped me write it better. Also why would I want to decrease the value of my VIDZ and FUD the whole thing? That was not FUD. You could've kindly answered my post and corrected me or you could've brought new facts to the table.

Interesting though that you are indeed dealing with some large amounts of money, might explain the whole "12 BTC Group" losing a lot of money on VIDZ and the Visio.wtf 3 minute 75 BTC funding.
devilsadvokat

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:36:37 PM

"Interesting though that you are indeed dealing with some large amounts of money, might explain the whole "12 BTC Group" losing a lot of money on VIDZ and the Visio.wtf 3 minute 75 BTC funding."

Yes it is very interesting Andrew LMAOOO

Andrew - Should I be sorry for not knowing all the details about you? I don't have any major interests in the whole deal so I just gathered what I had/knew at the moment and put it all in that paper.

No Andrew you should not be sorry about knowing all the details about me. You should be sorry for making accusations without any facts

Take that bass out of your tone son. Look at the rich list - how many accounts are there which purchased over 30 BTC post 1k? Go do some real work.

Just now you accuse me about something then you flip the narrative. Whoever views this from an unbiased standpoint will see the height of your logical fallacies. Please do not waste my time.

You just made an 8 page pdf and you are saying that you don't have any major interests in the whole deal. So you just dumped all of this crap to accuse people because you're hiding behind the mask of an anonymous online account?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1806936.msg18001747#msg18001747

Go look at the Visio slack and see the number of members waiting for the ICO before it was launched

Sindren is going to post all of the addresses when the wallet is released

"Those who are ambitious, willing to do their due-diligence on a daily basis and look for real opportunities will succed in this market.

Those who hold their dick lurking on forums talking bullshit all day will be the laggards who eventually drop out of this market within half a year. "

I will not waste my time waiting or praying. I would rather focus my energy on something which I know will provide value and resource. When you chase goals pertaining to creativity or innovation results will follow.
devilsadvokat

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:43:24 PM

If you guys were paying attention you would have realized that there were so many features that we have finished for VIDZ that we decided to hold back due to the FUD.

No matter what I tried to do, bounties for several functions - get android app built (thanks lootz!) etc. everyone ask where is PV where is PV.

I am blessed to go through this experience, I truly am. Because we have found a dev who has descended from the holy heavens of Crypto Paradise down to this third density medium of yoshit scammers.

Those who have taken the initiative to truly find out what was going on with the community initiatives with Vidz have understood our ambition, our drive, and the amount of transparency we bring forward.

We <3 you Sindren  Kiss

As I have said from the beginning, chase the vision and the quantitative results will follow.

Those who are ambitious, willing to do their due-diligence on a daily basis and look for real opportunities will succed in this market.

Those who hold their dick lurking on forums talking bullshit all day will be the laggards who eventually drop out of this market within half a year.  Kiss

Encrypted Wallet Based Messagener Sindren made for Vidz - And did not release due to the communtiy fud...

Wallet Based Media Player made for Vidz - And did not release due to community fud....

Screw fudding me, you guys should be damn ashamed of fudding Sindren. He took a break from his day job for over 10 damn days in the hopes of helping the Vidz community. He was holding less than 400k coins after buying high and he was in there EVERY god damn day working with people answering questions and just being a stand-up guy.

I know when proof of work is shown half of you ungrateful people will come into the slack with a new name and act inquisitive.  

Nevertheless the Visio Slack is open to all, haters and lovers alike Smiley  Kiss

Hate me, shit on me, make conspiracy theories about me - but don't you guys dare say a thing about sindren
devilsadvokat

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:48:09 PM

We <3 you Sindren  Kiss

see8hjj

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:50:35 PM

This really is the wild west. Best just to move on.
andrew2k

Activity: 417
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:51:41 PM

We <3 you Sindren  Kiss

Dude, I just made an article, imagine if big media would be handling these articles. They could make you look 100x times worse so chill, this isn't a big deal. I didn't even try to accuse you directly. I just asked myself and the community some questions. Let's all just go on with our lives.

One more thing, I can't accuse Sindren of anything but that looked like a strange ICO from an outside standpoint, I would've probably invested some as well because I saw his developments and it looked good. I'm not trying to FUD it or something because I didn't get in if that's crossing your mind. I just typed what I had, that's all. I might update it soon anyway and add a few things I forgot to mention.

Good luck with your future projects.
GOT7

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:52:34 PM

Come on mods ban these spammers.
I mean you got this pro pump group that loses 200btc and then who creates a fake ico (very creative) and buy it out themselves so they can dump on newbs when it goes to market.
I lose on vidz but luckily I can get money back on novus. These visio are scammers are same brought out dev and must be stopped.
devilsadvokat

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:01:56 PM

We <3 you Sindren  Kiss

Dude, I just made an article, imagine if big media would be handling these articles. They could make you look 100x times worse so chill, this isn't a big deal. I didn't even try to accuse you directly. I just asked myself and the community some questions. Let's all just go on with our lives.

One more thing, I can't accuse Sindren of anything but that looked like a strange ICO from an outside standpoint, I would've probably invested some as well because I saw his developments and it looked good. I'm not trying to FUD it or something because I didn't get in if that's crossing your mind. I just typed what I had, that's all. I might update it soon anyway and add a few things I forgot to mention.

Good luck with your future projects.

You are entitled to your opinion of course but when you claim things about me either you make an effort to verify what you believe on a personal basis or you sit down.

If you do not have the balls to message me and ask me upfront then you should not do it on a public forum with just some conviction.

If big media was handling these articles? What are you even saying?

I am burning a shit ton of vidz for novus and i really hope that novus can give me breakeven - novus is a form of hedge for me right now and I have faith that asphyxia will succeed with AFIX.

If I have no idea about whether PV is coming back or not at this point how the HELL could I continue to support vidz daily with full confidence. How could i try to bring others into an investment that I was uncertain about?

Maybe you are someone who would do this, but I am not

Even before the 15th I TOLD people that this will be a dangerous game and do not invest what you cannot afford to lose. Any trader with a brain would not suffer tremendously. Trading is like blackjack, even if you know how to count cards you never go all in

Emotions people not facts. If you have anything to say make quotes of the person you want to speak out against and address each point logically with some cohesion if possible  Kiss

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1806936.msg17999311#msg17999311
devilsadvokat

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:28:33 PM

"
I am burning a shit ton of vidz for novus and i really hope that novus can give me breakeven - novus is a form of hedge for me right now and I have faith that asphyxia will succeed with AFIX.

If I have no idea about whether PV is coming back or not at this point how the HELL could I continue to support vidz daily with full confidence. How could i try to bring others into an investment that I was uncertain about?

Maybe you are someone who would do this, but I am not "

Why would ANYONE listen to you after you lost your investment group 200btc?

And you "say" you burned your VIDZ?

You mean you didn't even "advise" your Chinese investors to burn like you?

You scammed everyone LOLOLOLOLO

Complete incoherence. Lack of clarity. Obvious aggravation over bad trades.

Rambler you were in here crying buy buy from 500 down to 200. I understand what you are going through but once again refrain from wasting other peoples time.

You don't even know what is coming out of your mouth right now unfortunately. You know everything and still you to advocate the purchase of vidz. You are a pure shill and whoever has listened to you has lost money so far. It is quite sad to see what you're trying to do.

As soon as I realized that PV may not come back in the near future I stopped trying to support the idea of investing in VIdz. Unlike you i will not shill and manipulate the opposite of the truth

I understand that now that you are invested in an illiquid asset you will do as much as possible to ensure that other people buy an ICO in order to enhance the valuation of your stake - regardless of whether the ico is legitimate or not. Everyone who is a trolling crybaby is either burning their VIDZ at a loss or has bought into the Novus ICO.

Please guys, give some facts. You cant even summarize the arguement cause there is 0. Those who have seen from day one have seen my persistent effort and my efforts at transparency. I will succeed in help constructing the first decentralized developer community. I will pay great developers for their contributions and continue to offer bounties.

Emotions people not facts. If you have anything to say make quotes of the person you want to speak out against and address each point logically with some cohesion if possible  Kiss

PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:38:51 PM

"
My Name is CryptoRambler and I am a fucking Noob

there, fixed that for you.....faggot... Roll Eyes
chungfungfuckyou

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:26:44 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 02:39:23 PM by chungfungfuckyou

LATEST EVIDENCE OF SCAM OF NOVUS AND VIDZ

OUR TEAM IN CONSTANT WORK, SEE CHINESE SCAMMER BITBAY LIN AND PATRICK DAI NOW PROSECTUION SEC ALMOST. YOU BOTH ARE NEXT AND FINSIHED COMPLETELY 100%

PUREVID.COM OPERATIONAL FROM

2009 - 2014

https://research.domaintools.com/research/screenshot-history/purevid.com/

PUREVID NETWORK REGISTERED IN CYPRUS

http://www.cyprus-data.com/product/371665/purevid-networks-limited.html

THIS IS FROM PUREVID CODEBASE 2010

rtmpdump -r "rtmp://str7.purevid.com:1935/streamer/mp4:6e63ff7-1.mp4" -W "http://www.purevid.com/include/flowplayer.commercial-3.2.7.swf" -p "http://www.purevid.com/v/6e63ff7" -o Film.mp4

RTMPDump v2.4 KSV
(c) 2010 Andrej Stepanchuk, Howard Chu, The Flvstreamer Team; license: GPL

RTMPDump v2.4 KSV

http://stream-recorder.com/forum/purevid-com-dump-videos-t10557.html

ASPHYXIA = ANDREJ STEPHANCHUK

IT IS GAME OVER THIS IS ABSOLUTE PROOF NOW NO MORE PARTY FOR VIDZ IDIOT

ASPHYXIA CLAIM THAT PUREVID WAS 'PV' IDEA AND NOT HIS

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696889.msg17749745#msg17749745

"I'm not out to sell people hopium. I am a strong believer in presenting a tangible product early on which can use the temporary coin opposed to leaving investors in the dark where they can't actually feel or try what's being developed. There will very soon be an entire thread/post/document dedicated to defining the scope of what I hope to achieve and what is to come. Going forward, I will continue to use this account and have relinquished the Pure_Vidz account to PV's exclusive use going forward. It's very possible both projects could become prosperous in time."

"I mentioned before, there's been a lot in hurdles and to think about when defining the scope of this project. Pure Vidz started out with actually a very narrow scope. Briefly summarizing it was to create a super user friendly video index website for Web Torrents as no one had properly done this before and streaming itself was a huge market, this is PV's vision. "

ASPHYXIA IS TRYING TO CALL OTHER DEV PV WHEN IT IS PROVEN HE IS PV DEV AND PV IS AN 8 YEAR OLD PROJECT. GAME OVER

THIS PROOF THAT ASPHYXIA REGISTER PUREVID ACCOUNT BEFORE

AND ASPHYXIA OBVIOUSLY REGISTER NOVUSCORP ON THE SAME DAY OF THE REGISTRATION OF PUREVIDZ ACCOUNT

TWO WORDS

FILE NUMBER 6189440

https://icis.corp.delaware.gov/Ecorp/EntitySearch/NameSearch.aspx

GAME IS OVER THERE IS NO MORE DISCUSSION, APSHYXIA AND PV JAIL NOW

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v0zu04wt7b5yf7z/NOVUSVIDZTRUTH.pdf?dl=0
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:03:29 PM

OUR TEAM IN CONSTANT WORK, SEE CHINESE SCAMMER BITBAY LIN AND PATRICK DAI NOW PROSECTUION SEC ALMOST. YOU BOTH ARE NEXT AND FINSIHED COMPLETELY 100%

2009 - 2014

rtmpdump -r "rtmp://str7.purevid.com:1935/streamer/mp4:6e63ff7-1.mp4" -W "http://www.purevid.com/include/flowplayer.commercial-3.2.7.swf" -p "http://www.purevid.com/v/6e63ff7" -o Film.mp4

RTMPDump v2.4 KSV

RTMPDump v2.4 KSV

"I'm not out to sell people hopium. I am a strong believer in presenting a tangible product early on which can use the temporary coin opposed to leaving investors in the dark where they can't actually feel or try what's being developed. There will very soon be an entire thread/post/document dedicated to defining the scope of what I hope to achieve and what is to come. Going forward, I will continue to use this account and have relinquished the Pure_Vidz account to PV's exclusive use going forward. It's very possible both projects could become prosperous in time."

"I mentioned before, there's been a lot in hurdles and to think about when defining the scope of this project. Pure Vidz started out with actually a very narrow scope. Briefly summarizing it was to create a super user friendly video index website for Web Torrents as no one had properly done this before and streaming itself was a huge market, this is PV's vision. "

ASPHYXIA IS TRYING TO CALL OTHER DEV PV WHEN IT IS PROVEN HE IS PV DEV AND PV IS AN 8 YEAR OLD PROJECT. GAME OVER

AND ASPHYXIA OBVIOUSLY REGISTER NOVUSCORP ON THE SAME DAY OF THE REGISTRATION OF PUREVIDZ ACCOUNT

TWO WORDS

FILE NUMBER 6189440

ok now you told this to us and we read it and now please take your ass and leave this thread.
No one will see you here? You are mentally ill or what is your problem.

If the DEV is really ANDREJ STEPHANCHUK than we have the biggest win.
ANDREJ STEPHANCHUK was the creator of rmtpdump

Ihavearealjob

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:05:06 PM

2009 - 2014

RTMPDump v2.4 KSV

RTMPDump v2.4 KSV

TWO WORDS

FILE NUMBER 6189440

HOLY SHIT...  So the pics show the purevid website in 2011.  PUREVID has been around for 6 YEARS, and man called ANDREJ STEPHANCHUK asking for coding advice in old thread.  Publicly known that ANDREJ is ASPHYXIA!!!!  SO ASPHYXIA WAS 6 YEAR DEVELOPER OF VIDZ AND NOW THE DEV IN NOVUS.  HE SABOTAGED HIS OLD PROJECT.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7tTfL-DtpXk/hqdefault.jpg
chungfungfuckyou

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:10:45 PM

weilichesbin LOSE MONEY NOW HE WAS TROLL ALL DAY AGAINST VID FEW WEEK BACK LOOK AT HYPOCRISY

ALL IDIOT WHO INVEST IN NOVUS NOW HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SUPPORT BECAUSE THEY CANNOT GET REFUND FROM ICO OR VIDZ BURN. THEY KNOW GAME IS OVER AND FINISHED

AUTHORITY WILL FIND OUT ABOUT THIS FRAUD

2009 - 2014

RTMPDump v2.4 KSV

RTMPDump v2.4 KSV

TWO WORDS

FILE NUMBER 6189440

ok now you told this to us and we read it and now please take your ass and leave this thread.

chikiuso

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:12:22 PM

No, this coin has not been over, the project is still going on, don't spread FUD here any more, VIDZ will be the best project, and streaming network. The future is ours.
chungfungfuckyou

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:18:32 PM

weilichesbin LOSE MONEY NOW HE WAS TROLL ALL DAY AGAINST VID FEW WEEK BACK LOOK AT HYPOCRISSY. FUCK IDIOT GET LOST NOOB .1 BTC TRADER

PROOF WELLISCHISIN CONVERT VIDZ TO ATMOS :

"When i send VIDZ for burning how the dev know that i send vidz and how i get than atmos back"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1781895.msg17975217#msg17975217

http://i64.tinypic.com/2ur9eh3.png

PROOF WELLISCHISIN TROLL VIDZ SAYING PV = ASPHYXIA

"And also if DEV writes now. I think the coin will never get the hype again. No one have no trust anymore.
Better for DEV if he might be real to close this Project and start a new in some years.

But my opinion is their is only one dev and this DEV tries now to get new BTC with NOVUS.

I am out of this shit.

One last time I tell you. Better buy PEPE their is no DEV, no SHit and over 600 ACTIVE Use in the Channel"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1696889.msg17853160#msg17853160

http://oi67.tinypic.com/30dl1ld.jpg

ALL IDIOT WHO INVEST IN NOVUS NOW HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SUPPORT BECAUSE THEY CANNOT GET REFUND FROM ICO OR VIDZ BURN. THEY KNOW GAME IS OVER AND FINISHED

AUTHORITY WILL FIND OUT ABOUT THIS FRAUD

2009 - 2014

RTMPDump v2.4 KSV

RTMPDump v2.4 KSV

TWO WORDS

FILE NUMBER 6189440

Ihavearealjob

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:38:08 PM

No, this coin has not been over, the project is still going on, don't spread FUD here any more, VIDZ will be the best project, and streaming network. The future is ours.

how is the future here with no dev?  Devilsadvokat tried to lead community development.  You could not have asked for a better leader yet the fact is that this coin is and always will be stagnant. 
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:45:37 PM

Did I miss anything?  Grin

You guys should buy some VTR, there's a good chance the network will finally go live in roughly 2 weeks.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Ihavearealjob

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:22:36 PM

2009 - 2014

RTMPDump v2.4 KSV

RTMPDump v2.4 KSV

TWO WORDS

FILE NUMBER 6189440

All answers are here.  Truth is in your face
Pages: « 1 ... 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 [322] 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: