Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:23:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Clickfight - The Arena Bitcoin Game - Faucet Game  (Read 41273 times)
Blitzcool

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:09:16 PM

some people are not happy with the over 50 strongest active players aliance. Grin

btcincome

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:10:46 PM

From now on I will add new information here about ClickFight ... Wink

The player named HASANROONEY  is the TOP cheater of the game !

If you check the 2-3 before Sunday events' results, "it" ( I mean that player), and mrzlz ( its best friend and partner ) were at the top earners Wink

The more you start to earn, the more you will be attacked in the game. Smiley

BUT ! The Admin is paying and there's no problem with the payouts ! And I respect him !

JasonF

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:23:05 AM

I will say sry in name of all that give slammer for player that need it ;-). But not nessary what a player. When he need he can get it. And this start this player hasanrooney that you mean are a bad player ^^.

I hope that new players take self a look before listen you :-).
I don't know why, but you sounds like old friend tomki?
Have nice one
hasanrooney

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 10:41:53 AM

If you check the 2-3 before Sunday events' results, "it" ( I mean that player), and mrzlz ( its best friend and partner ) were at the top earners Wink

BUT ! The Admin is paying and there's no problem with the payouts ! And I respect him !

i think you are olena with weak personality
your lies are out of date and I see no reason to answer
clever people know all the truth
btcincome

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 11:28:33 AM

Most of the players in the game know what kind of a cheater you are. Wink

If someone gets strong, you and the other rat start attacking not to share the income.

Ambrela was strong, and, you put mrzlz in his alliance to watch him out.

Anyway, no need to talk with rats here.

I just wanted to warn the new players to be careful...

hasanrooney

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 11:52:24 AM

Most of the players in the game know what kind of a cheater you are. Wink

If someone gets strong, you and the other rat start attacking not to share the income.

Ambrela was strong, and, you put mrzlz in his alliance to watch him out.

Anyway, no need to talk with rats here.

I just wanted to warn the new players to be careful...

you and tomki are not "most of players"
and you never was strong  enough even im consider you as enemy  Cheesy
mrzlz play clickfight by his own decisions "idiot olena"
hasanrooney

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 11:55:04 AM

https://imgur.com/XLWQPX8

my last two payouts

thanks clickfight
btcincome

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:13:56 PM

HASNA ( as a transvestite, used to be hasan, now should be hasNa )  publising its payment proofs... Smiley))

First publish your friendships with the rats idiot. Wink
btcincome

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:47:29 PM

I will say sry in name of all that give slammer for player that need it ;-). But not nessary what a player. When he need he can get it. And this start this player hasanrooney that you mean are a bad player ^^.

I hope that new players take self a look before listen you :-).
I don't know why, but you sounds like old friend tomki?
Have nice one

Please jasonf, don't be funny Smiley))

You know who created mrzlz Wink

The "mother" of the creator was hasNa... Your " bro " (or now " sis " ) of all times...

You " all cheaters" understand what I mean Wink

hasanrooney

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 07:21:47 AM

This idiot looking for attention, I ignore it
Tob96 (OP)

Activity: 424
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 04:53:53 PM

Today we don't have any game update for you, but a note from our developer!

Hello, I am the main developer of Clickfight. We thought, it would be a good idea to give you some information on us, our current work and the plans for the future of Clickfight.

Let me start with us. We are two persons running Clickfight now for nearly three years. You probably know Tob, he is running all community related stuff - and I do work on the code of the game. Even if we don't do it publicly, we do regularly play Clickfight. We enjoy the game ourself and think that it is very important to understand your situations. Therefore we keep our accounts as normal player accounts and do not want to tell the names. We want to experience it as a player. That is the only good way to identify problems and opportunities to improve the game. We do find this very important.

But that should be enough about us, let us get to the mid-term future plans of Clickfight. We identified three topics that we want to improve on in the next time: Aquiring new players, keep new players in the game and improving endgame conent. Regarding the first topic, we are running a lot of tests on how to get more engagement of new visitors on the website. This activies will also improve the game for our long-term players because this increases the size of the community and makes your work of referring new players easiers since they are more likely to register. I can't talk too much about the second topic since we haven't decided on exact ideas yet. But we want a better introduction to the game for new players as well as a more enjoyable experience within the first levels before you can discover everything. And now to the topic you are probably most interested in: Endgame content. We have done a lot of work on this topic within the last months. The biggest change (from my perspective) was the improved Item system we introduced in August this year. This system allows us to add new items very easily. This is also the reason for all the available equipment items that we released since then. But this is only the start of it. We have huge plans for this system to make your playing experience more diverse. A focus for the next weeks/month will be to promote PvP. We find that PvP is a crucial part of this game and we want more players to engage in it. Therefore we will do a few changes and new functions within the next weeks. I really hope you will like the new balance of PvE (grinding NPCs) and PvP. But sorry, I can't give you the details yet, you have to wait for the updates.

Another topic I want to talk about are reports of you regarding bugs and other players. We are very happy that you care about the game and do take all reports very serious. Some answers may take a little bit longer or we can't give you detailed answers on your reports. This can have multiple reasons. The simplest one is that sadly also our time is limited and we sadly also have to work on other stuff beside Clickfight. But the main reason is that most of the reports do take a lot of time to check on. Especially reports on players have be checked strictly before we can do any decision to make sure we considered everything correctly. Things are very often different as they appear to be. We do not want to make any serious mistake there.

I also want to talk about finances to make some decisions more understandable for you. The ads on our page don't make us a lot of money - in fact we spend three times more money on payouts than we earn through ads. This is why we decreased satoshi rewards a few months ago. We put a lot of work into Clickfight and do like our work very much but also don't want to spend additional money on it. In fact, we have nine differnt ways of earning satoshi in Clickfight. This is a lot compared to other games (exploits, player kills, daily challenges, darknets, competitions, relaystations, slammer, referral payouts and referral purchases). The main reason why the game is still profitable, is you supporting us and the game by buying through our ingame shop. We want to thank you for that.

This game has a bright future and we have a lot of ideas that we can't all implement, sadly. But we do want to hear your opinion and your ideas for the game. The best updates are those that combine a lot of crazy ideas. Thus we really want to hear your ideas to make the next updates even better. You can always simply pass the ideas to our chat mods (like matinto or JustClean), they will forward it to us - or you can simply write an email directly to us (support@clickfight.net)

I will love to hear from you
your Clickfight Developer
hasanrooney

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2019, 10:46:43 PM

new players in their first login need pop up tutorial [text & video] how to play the game
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2019, 10:59:39 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2019, 01:00:21 PM by Tob96

new players in their first login need pop up tutorial [text & video] how to play the game

New players already receive a pop up where they can choose to play the tutorial. During that, they get to know everything that happens in the arena
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 12:59:16 PM

Competition & Event!

Don't miss our weekly Sunday Competition - it has already started but there is enough time left to give your best and get your share of the rewards!

The competition will end today, 03.11, at 23:59!

We are giving away 85,000 satoshi to the top 40 players!
The goal is to earn the most cryptos - you'll earn points for each crypto.

Our event is still ongoing!

The Halloween event will go on until the 08.11 - until then you'll have the ability to kill the event NPCs.
Those will give you great rewards and the Eventcoins!

You can buy the best equipement in the black market - but only with the Eventcoins!

Join now and give your best during the competition and get through the event a head start.

asianguy845

Activity: 175
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:09:36 PM

maybe time for new arena...
 Wink    Shocked

xD
Blitzcool

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:54:36 PM

maybe time for new arena...
 Wink    Shocked

xD

UP!

a arena where npcs deal 1000 dmg and have 50% def  Grin
and drop ten of thousands cryptos
jesusxcv

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 12:39:19 AM

hello everyone i had a problem with darknet alpha, they haven't given me the 10000 mobile strike that says in the awards, admin  you can help me this topic and i sended a message to support with images, which prove what i mention
 Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
gundamwing

Activity: 227
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 05:18:32 AM

the withdrawal returns back to account,  what happens ?

New play to earn to maximize your earning ! (https://earnmoneyfromgame.siterubix.com/play-to-earn-games%f0%9f%92%b0/)
Tob96 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 01:42:23 PM

the withdrawal returns back to account,  what happens ?

Everything should now work fine.
Therefore, please request your payout again.
asianguy845

Activity: 175
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 11:06:24 PM

tob....
is there new arena coming soon?
have you guys thought about it yet?
 Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: