Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:39:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: you need to overcome your fear of losing money  (Read 52909 times)
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 10:45:44 PM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.
You can never be success in trading if you will avoid to experience the feelings of being loss in the gambling. Because true trader face a lot problems of being lost most of the time in doing trade in the platform exchanges.

Solid traders don't face a lot problems. If they would, then they aren't solid traders (or true traders in your own words). Difference between those solid traders and traders that haven't got any real experience is that they make more winning than losing trades. As trader you can't avoid going wrong with certain trades, but the thing is that they make enough profits with their winning trades, that they catch up losing trades without any problems. For them it's nothing more than collateral damage.
I totally disagree that solid traders doesn't face a lot of problems in trading since in fact, they face many problems in trading per day specially when the market movesment is going against them. The only difference is, they have more focus and analysis in solving that problems which makes them apart from a normal or newbie trader.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:43:59 PM

I totally disagree that solid traders doesn't face a lot of problems in trading since in fact, they face many problems in trading per day specially when the market movesment is going against them. The only difference is, they have more focus and analysis in solving that problems which makes them apart from a normal or newbie trader.

You didn't properly read my post before hitting the quote button. Either way, these solid traders know that the market can't always move in their favor. They can do 2 things. 1] recalculate their position and sell, where they take a hit to go with the new direction (a losing trade), or 2] they just keep their position open, where they alongside that open another position to go with the new direction. Trading is basically 75-80% knowledge, and the rest is the luck factor. If you know what you do, the losing trades won't eat through the profits generated by your winning trades. Again -- losing trades are nothing more than collateral damage for them.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:49:29 PM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.
Trading is part of our bitcoin market and losing is one key to success. With losing they will know when we get wrong decision so that it will become lesson to our self. To make sure for trading they need experience, enough time and more knowledge about bitcoin. The more you have to know the more you can earn money. A successful trading will not always success sometimes it will bring in losing.

vantyzz

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:35:09 PM

Trading is part of our bitcoin market and losing is one key to success. With losing they will know when we get wrong decision so that it will become lesson to our self. To make sure for trading they need experience, enough time and more knowledge about bitcoin. The more you have to know the more you can earn money. A successful trading will not always success sometimes it will bring in losing.

Trade that does not bring success can not be successful, it is more correct to call it a blunder. This sometimes happens even in experienced traders, and it teaches them not to commit more of such a mistake. The main thing is not to be afraid to fail and be confident in your abilities.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:44:15 PM

Trading is a business, loss and profit are part of business. But yes trading loss will teach lessons how to do trading. And every loss is one good lesson for traders. Once we become a pro in trading then if we lose money in trading we will not get fear. We can handle that situation. But for new comers, it is tough to deal with this situation they may get fear when they lose money in trading.
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 04:11:21 PM

Losing happens with all sort of trade, though you were experienced or have good knowledge about it. In my view one can be considered successful in trading when he has the ability to minimize loss or avoid loss even during times of hard financial crisis. With bitcoin it is very hard because price fluctuation occurs without any notification.
It is true there is always a risk in trading so we need to be ready on the possible result of our trading. In all investment there is a possible lose of money but we can lessen it by doing our job to educate ourselves  on the chosen trading. If we will have a background on a basic rule of trading no doubt we can lessen the risk brought by the investment. And always remember that it is worth to try investing and trading than not trying at all. Because to be success the key is work hard and dedication.
dirokkl

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 06:05:54 PM

You need to prepare well and be confident. The absence of fear will help to overcome all the failures that can happen in the process of trading.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 07:19:07 PM

Trading is a business, loss and profit are part of business. But yes trading loss will teach lessons how to do trading. And every loss is one good lesson for traders. Once we become a pro in trading then if we lose money in trading we will not get fear. We can handle that situation. But for new comers, it is tough to deal with this situation they may get fear when they lose money in trading

I somewhat disagree with your opinion

There is a saying which claims that it is rarely the case when people make the same mistake twice since it is typically thrice and more times. And I heavily support this view since I often notice that I'm inclined to make the same mistakes again and again (though not necessarily in trading). So I don't think that losses will teach the majority of wannabe traders. At best, they will just call it a day and get busy with something else (and that certainly won't be the worst choice)

Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 11:10:02 PM

Trading is a business, loss and profit are part of business. But yes trading loss will teach lessons how to do trading. And every loss is one good lesson for traders. Once we become a pro in trading then if we lose money in trading we will not get fear. We can handle that situation. But for new comers, it is tough to deal with this situation they may get fear when they lose money in trading.

really normal even for a professional trader to fear about loss ,
so i disagree when you be more expert in trading and you will have no fear to lost ,
i think those people who did not fear to lost in trading is the one who have no idea how to do it properly .
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:03:14 AM

so i disagree when you be more expert in trading and you will have no fear to lost ,
i think those people who did not fear to lost in trading is the one who have no idea how to do it properly .
have you been  a profesional trader? if not yet, then you don't know what the profesional traders feeling if they're losing, you're basically talking without knowing the real condition.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 12:46:08 AM

have you been  a profesional trader? if not yet, then you don't know what the profesional traders feeling if they're losing, you're basically talking without knowing the real condition.
It doesn't matter if you are a professional trader or not, since as long as you trade, you know how does professional traders feel too. Professional traders also experienced loss, win, and non profit from their trade. What something that is the reason why they differ than normal trader, is how they manage their trades.
Shady

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Life is a game, you either play it or get played.

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:30:28 AM

I sacrificed luck with Bitcoin in 2011 to take my chances at gaining skill in unprecedented ways... I now am where people 10 years ahead can't keep up with and am nowhere near a stopping point. I enjoy myself to my liking and prosper with my Internet Marketing talent to the point where it pays more without failure.

I am considered limitless at the stock market and make much off propaganda that becomes viral in secret corners of the web. Try at doing something unique before taking a sell-off on top of getting it all back.

CuriousGeorge

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:43:43 AM

It doesn't matter if you are a professional trader or not, since as long as you trade, you know how does professional traders feel too. Professional traders also experienced loss, win, and non profit from their trade. What something that is the reason why they differ than normal trader, is how they manage their trades.
what makes profesional trader called profesional is that they're trading without emotion unlike those newcomers who always triggered because of something when they're trading, emotion will drive you to lose

|
|

zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 03:12:02 AM

what makes profesional trader called profesional is that they're trading without emotion unlike those newcomers who always triggered because of something when they're trading, emotion will drive you to lose

I agree with you, I just want to add if trading can be done consistently in a profit even small would be more useful for future trading.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:22:23 AM

A riskbreaker yes.
If you cant take that risk profits will be slower and it will take years before you can get what you are aiming for.
With a larger amount of money that will be invested or some call it almost like a bet the time span it will take will be lessen rather rhan being impatient always with a small amount that is taking longer.
CuriousGeorge

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:01:03 AM

I agree with you, I just want to add if trading can be done consistently in a profit even small would be more useful for future trading.

there's no such thing as consistent in trading, all your earning dependent on the market and how you can improve yourself when doing trading, earning always inconsistent

|
|

Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:28:06 PM

there's no such thing as consistent in trading, all your earning dependent on the market and how you can improve yourself when doing trading, earning always inconsistent

Right. You can't get anything from being too safe. People should understand that losing money is normal when doing trading and being hesitant because of fear of losing money would likely be the reason you'll miss out a lot of chances to earn. Of course you also have to be wise with. There's a thin line between being confident and being cocky

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 05:31:22 PM

When you can't afford to lose then trading is not your ground. As long as you learning from your past experience and your loosing too much then moved on every body loses start learning about trading again after you learn then start earning from it.

Samadur

Activity: 287

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:05:52 PM

Only losers are afraid to lose and thereby because of their fear they can not start making money normally.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:39:13 PM

I think losing will teach us a lots of things when we are inside trading since its a money matter things we should plan well so just in case in certain trade we lose our assessment we will learn from it and we will try harder to research and study in order for us to earn in returned.
Yeah your right, it is already a part of it being a loser sometimes. Because always remember win or lose are the 2 way road where going to be in gmabling sites. But in relity happened in gambling sites are always goes in losess in the end of the games. but at least, we learn form our mistakes. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: