Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:50:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: you need to overcome your fear of losing money  (Read 52906 times)
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:19:55 AM

Loosing money in business could be due to personal mistake or unforeseen circumstances. Most of the successful business owners looses  money in various ways but does not in any ways stop them from moving to the next level as the case may be. It happened in such away that they can easily forget the lost and go ahead with their businesses because they venture into business with minimum risk. In this regards it is always advisable when venture into any business to do so with minimum risk so that if there is any lost along the line,the effect can be maintain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
syriven

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:59:54 AM

You are absolutely right
But the general majority of the people investing in bitcoin do not have problems with this
They chose bitcoin which is already a risky investment and are not afraid of risk.
They should learn the importance of not losing money
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:17:35 AM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.

Yes we really need to overcome our fear of losing money specially in trading,

I think it is part of it we need to take risk and sometimes the risk that we are taking is really worth it.

And the outcome might be great so don't be afraid to take some risk in life.

That's a good type of investment strategy but it still falls under the emotional type of investment where you are attaching yourself with it. I mean it's good to take out your fear but that shouldn't convert into overconfidence of investment. I have seen that happening with my friends who kept thinking initially that bitcoin is dangerous and it can collapse at any time but later the fear disappeared because they kept getting experience from different scenarios that bitcoin will always keep going on. So in that confidence they bought bitcoin at 4,5K USD last to last week and then when the china news came out we saw major drop in it. But this time they lost the control and thought bitcoin is gone, and sold their bit all at 3K which was big loss for them.

So if you are starting to fix something in your mind then you must follow it to the end really.
There is a saying, “Practice makes a man perfect”. And yes this really happens. If you are not getting into the field then you will not be progressing. There must be some losses as well. They tell you better who to lift again when you just got down. Only profits will not teach you the hardness of business. So yes you have to take off this scary thing.
The most scary thing is when you always take profits but you do not need to spend much time to create strategy. You do not need to spend any more, but you always have profits, buy and hold, it helps you earn a huge amount of money. But finally, you will understand thoset profits only a trap for you, if you try trading more, those profits will transfer to others and never comeback to your wallet Grin

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:32:57 AM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.
Just gamble what you can afford to lose. This way you don’t even need to worry. So fear won’t even be a factor. Losing, as what others have mentioned, is part of successful trading. As if it has become a requirement to become an effective trader. So just treat losing as pre-requisite to earning big...

RenBct

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:33:42 AM

For me a bit but i still having progress of reducing my fear of loosing money especially when thats a big amount.

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:51:38 PM

Just gamble what you can afford to lose. This way you don’t even need to worry. So fear won’t even be a factor. Losing, as what others have mentioned, is part of successful trading. As if it has become a requirement to become an effective trader. So just treat losing as pre-requisite to earning big...

But with the mindset of gamble only what afford to lose will results in improper treatment to an investment resulting to loss. Because they are comfortable that even they will loss because they afford to gamble, no such thing as avoiding that part were being planned.

Likely erase the mindset like that and turned it into "they must make profit 100%".

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Crusady

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:46:14 PM

Is it really a good thing to get rid of the fear of loosing money? I doubt. Since there should always be a reasonable risk in every deal
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:53:48 PM

For me a bit but i still having progress of reducing my fear of loosing money especially when thats a big amount.

I guess fear will always be there its part of being human but to control it is one thing we need to do if we want to become a successful trader. It will take time for us to be in that position especially when you're new in crypto but if you are eager and sure with crypto then you will overcome it.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:28:50 PM

Yes this is the most challenging opponent. Because it's hard to control especially if you do not want to lose. You are right because we need to fight it and consider it a part of trading the losses. Which is true because crypts are falling and rising. And this is what we are supposed to be able to sell and buy in the fall. In this way we can walk the market trend and we will earn a lot of money here
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:36:10 PM

Yes that's true mate, losing is not a failure type it doesn't mean you will stop and never continue of course not. Instead of doing that things you supposed to be more aggressive in doing trade in the market anyway.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:27:40 PM

As we all believe that losing is inevitable in trading in either crypto currency or Forex, it can be equally minimise and that shows that you are an experience trader and not just losing ordinarily will make you an experience trader. 

Losing is there and yes we can't avoid losing as it's always part of everyone's success. No successful person that didn't went through losing you don't have to overcome the fear of losing, you just need to accept it, learn from it and move on. That's a very simple way on how you are going to deal with your losses and from that mistake you have to wait for the right time that you can apply that lesson.
In the history of business in life every success person should have a big experienced of loss. Because it is not necessary that a person should success first time whenever he start investing but you should learn from your loss and then underline your mistakes for the next time then through this process you will release your problem of fearing loss.
agree with you there is no such people being success that never been loss all people that wanted to be success are facing the losing. But dont get wrong when losing because this is the lesson to be learned all of us even the traders that are let say expert here sometimes they lose too losing are not meant if you are new or old but on how you are learned or can be learned on it.

alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:07:29 PM

Failure is the best experience to become and expert,that is the reality  of the people to become  best trader.you cannot learn the mistake or dissapointment if you not experience trait of losing.all the best trader,expert in bitcoin can pass this kind of journey  before they can make us him now,they become more analytical,wiser,and observable in trading because of their losing.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:52:20 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 12:03:29 AM by hurain

I guess fear will always be there its part of being human but to control it is one thing we need to do if we want to become a successful trader. It will take time for us to be in that position especially when you're new in crypto but if you are eager and sure with crypto then you will overcome it.
Yes that can be right, but i think that with the passage of bitcoin as soon as people get experience the fear also reduces, in fact people become use to with the profit and lost and then they do not care too much about, and secondly they become so much expert that they can realize their profit and lost in advance and there they try to convince themselves for loss in advance.
newelllamo

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:40:30 AM

You have to overcome fear of loosing your money but you have to equip yourself with knowledge and reliable info. Higher risk higher gain and loss. Otherwise it's no difference to gambling.
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:16:37 AM

Right. But if the scenario is you are a newbie on trading and you drop 1btc in every coin that tells you it's going to pump or this coin will make you rich then you should be really scared because I can feel that you already lost all your money and you should stop trading.
mmotong

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:43:02 AM

If you already experienced of losing money in trading then all you have to do is to accept and move on, there's no other way because failure is part of anything. If we you want to continue what you have started then make the the right decision and look back the wrong moves so it will not happen again, experience is the best teacher so use the knowledge you have acquired.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:17:34 AM

Nice one you are right everything happens and we as human experience mistakes in life. Even though im not yet experienced trading with bitcoin or alts I think in order ti get your success you need to overcome your fears in losing money it is money matters and you need to expect on losing it sometimes.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:23:39 AM

yesooo

You will surely experience loosing money specially when you are trading in this kind of market. You have to overcome the fear and focus more on planning when you are trading, it takes a lot of practice and sacrifices work for it and I’m sure you will not loose big money in the future.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:34:14 PM

That is why it is advised to invest only that amount of money in the start which you can afford to lose. If you keep on having this fear in your mind, then you can never what all you actually can get. Moreover, this will only add more troubles for you. So better is to be brave and plan the things well so that you may not lose your money.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:35:26 PM

That is why it is advised to invest only that amount of money in the start which you can afford to lose. If you keep on having this fear in your mind, then you can never what all you actually can get. Moreover, this will only add more troubles for you. So better is to be brave and plan the things well so that you may not lose your money.
Yes when you ate now can handle the fear of losing in just a small amount then after this you can now practice as well for whats the second step this is not about how much you would be losing but on how you will overcome even small amount. You will be having a step on it how you can avoid to lose big amount of money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: