Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 01:32:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: you need to overcome your fear of losing money  (Read 52910 times)
Viscore

Activity: 3094
Merit: 651

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:48:22 AM

As  much as that cliche is true to a very large extent I would say managing and reducing loss to a very great extent is more better approach to trading.  Loss should be prevented by any means possible.
That is right, we need to prevent this loses since our main intention is to make money in trading.
However, there are time that we do not do well and that cannot be prevented but with proper money management we will be able to be back in the
game and we can be a winner in the long run.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:15:29 PM

The risk is everywhere both in life and in investments. All know and remember about it. I very much worried when have bought the first coin) It is necessary to try, all do it. If the fear big needs to be begun with very small sum and reliable coins
I remember my professor saying that an entrepreneur is a risks-taker. Many people are afraid to take risks because they want to guarantee that whatever they will be doing will be giving them profit but we know that in business it is not always like  that.  Not being afraid to lose money is a big challenge because no people will ever  want that but in reality those successful people have overcome that fear and push them selves to their limit with the same goal of to earn money. Our mind should be like that because if we do want to succeed we will do whatever it takes to win.
I believe that taking risk is also a great way to success. Some people will learn and make a lot of good experience by taking a risk in a different situation. I believe that risky type of gaining is also a great way to earn a huge amount of profit and it can really be the tastiest way to earn. So then I believe that taking a risk is really a good measurement of our faith.
Accept the risk means you accept the fact. You can not avoid the fact, everything always has risk. Nothing can guarantee safe forever or completely safe. Nothing can does that. Only the liar and scam project can be sure this issue. Grin

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:32:23 PM

Yes if we want to become a good trader then we have to overcome this fear of losing money otherwise trading is meaningless.
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:45:06 PM

It sounds easy to do, but I wonder how many traders are in over their heads here and have too much money at risk. The reason I wonder this is because, if it is a substantial number perhaps this is why a lot of traders FOMO or make bad decisions. I know I would feel a bit uneasy knowing I had most of my net worth tied up online.

MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:15:10 PM

It sounds easy to do, but I wonder how many traders are in over their heads here and have too much money at risk. The reason I wonder this is because, if it is a substantial number perhaps this is why a lot of traders FOMO or make bad decisions. I know I would feel a bit uneasy knowing I had most of my net worth tied up online.
Yes I think that we have to overcome our fear for good. It was just like if we don't try we don't get what we wanted. And traders really wanted to get a huge amount of profit on the trading feild. So then if we wanted to earn a huge amount of profit we need to overcome our fear and maybe we don't have to be afraid of lossing, because lossing is really a part of our life. We only have to charge everything on our experience for preparation of the upcoming situation that need a good decision to make everything fine.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:21:02 PM

When you can not afford to lose, then trade is not your land. As long as you learn from your past experience and lose too much, and then move to each body, you lose your awareness of trading again after you learn, and then start making money on it.
georgiasus

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:43:02 PM

Losses are a great experience for a trader. when I started, I was losing a lot of money because of my mistakes. The losses helped me to understand my mistakes in practice and improve my level.
Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:49:27 AM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.

You need to overcome the fear of losing money to earn. If you trading is good may earned and because of the fear inside  your heart, you can't earn so much and  you can earn bigger if we trade much. But the golden rule of investing is, risk the amount you are WILLING to lose. You should use money that you don't need.
Lhanofclover

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:09:52 AM

When i started trading. I'm afraid at first and i might lose my money. When i start i always think twice to buy altcoin or bitcoin because i know how volatile is the market. You can lose or win in just a matter of seconds or hours. When i fear about losing my money, It's hard for me to earn because i can't do trading because i'm scared to lose. Then i realized that it's not good and how can i earn if i don't overcome my fear. Losing is always there but if i can keep track of my investment then i might lose only a portion of my money. Right now, i don't fear anymore. If i lose then it's ok as long as i earn back the losses then i'm good.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:20:09 AM

Learning from mistakes is what makes a trader be more matured, but if you one is afraid of taking losing then there is no chance to be successful as no one started and automatically get the best results. When we are just starting up, there will be plenty of trials and be have to accept it and make it as our inspiration to improve more to stay in trading.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:38:02 AM

Trading is a very hard field witch needs intelligence and mistrust. Not only this, but also boldness. If we will still in the fear of losing our money we will never be a financial power in the market and win the big deals. We have to believe in our selves and in our future.
Ferylero

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:24:10 AM

We have those experience of losing money in trading transaction or any business. But the things is how do we deal in such loss. The best way is to imagine that we buy experience for money we lost...
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:07:17 PM

Losing is part of successfully trading. If you treat losing as part of trading then you are an experienced trader.

professional traders actually lose money in trading but one thing they keep on doing and believe is that: No matter how much they loss, they believe that they will make it back. Professional traders also look at setback time as time to reshaping they trading plan and also opportunity to learn how to be patient.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:49:10 PM

Learning from mistakes is what makes a trader be more matured, but if you one is afraid of taking losing then there is no chance to be successful as no one started and automatically get the best results. When we are just starting up, there will be plenty of trials and be have to accept it and make it as our inspiration to improve more to stay in trading.
- Exactly, no failure will not succeed, this may be the rule in the trading world because trading is a job that can only be predicted, there is no guarantee, if we dare not risk and accept loss, we will not be profitable. Money is too common, but we should know that it will soon return if we know patience and understand the reason that we lose money, here will be no place for the weak, our mentality that is too weak, we fail is certain, get acquainted with the fear and overcome it, it is all up to us, that is the advice that I feel is the most reasonable.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:43:05 PM

Hmm..well, you trade because you wanted that that thing and you know it has the same value right?? Then why I think of losing something when it has of the same value? For example, you buy a food in a supermarket, well buying is trading too right? It is not a loss for me because you got something that you needed. I think that is the importance of trading. You exchange something that you have for what you need and want.
kavinpoe

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:05:33 PM

Actually let us consider an example where we buy alt coins and during the pump we are too relaxed to sell and them dump comes, this would lead to loss everytime while if we have fear in mind that dump is coming, then we will make a wise sell at its peak. It is unlikely that you will be able to sell at the peak. You will either sell too late (read not sell at all) or too early, and then you will be watching the price grow and calculate with disappointment how much you could have earned if you didn't sell
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:07:48 PM

In theory, everyone agrees that we must master emotions and make rational and logical decisions.
Unfortunately, in the moment of the action, the emotions take the upper hand, and... bye bye logic!

Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:20:08 PM

Yes, overcome these fear will make you a stronger person and learn that experience as a basis so you cannot commit the same mistake that you did before. Being a optimistic person helps you to succeed.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:13:17 PM

Yes because it will help you to take more risk in the world of crypto. You should use your bad experiences in trading as your challenge to try and try again until you achieve your desire income or return.
Don't let your fear to lead you in your decision.
ElitistCA

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:00:50 AM

In theory, everyone agrees that we must master emotions and make rational and logical decisions.
Unfortunately, in the moment of the action, the emotions take the upper hand, and... bye bye logic!
That's the reason you have to practice more and try to face the FUD, loss anytime. You don't have enough brave to face a huge loss if you didn't prepare which thing you should to do in that time. Example me, every day, I tried to imagine the situation I lose all money, then I continue to imagine how I continue to keep my life with this situation. As long as I can still alive, I can continue to working and recover that amount.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: