Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:52:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSPEC] Spectrecoin | Untraceable Tx | Ring Signatures | Tor Integration  (Read 115649 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iHaveNoClue

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:41:39 AM

I am sorry but something does not add up.

I have been looking at Mandica's previous posts and all the posts until august 2016 have a different style of writing with mostly broken english. His/her english only got better in Sept 2016 when he/she started posting about developing an anonymous cryptocurrency. This is very fishy. Also, I know that this ICO is using an escrow but if you look at the goals required to release this escrow, it should not be very hard to reach. This is a clone of Shadow cash as of now and they have all the features in the list working already. I do not have any issue with copy pasting code from ShadowCash because that is what open source is all about. But, I would still like the android alpha release to be included in the escrow requirements.

Mandica, you mentioned that you will announcing the team. Did you do it somewhere? I see a couple of pictures on your website but how can we be sure that it is you? Do you have a linkedin/some other proof?

If hope you give an honest answer and not delete this message. If you do delete, I will open up a thread in the altcoin discussion forum with the same questions.

I am used to the newbie FUD accounts by now so I can give you an honest answer. I understand that the Shadowcash contingency may feel somewhat uneasy about this as we will surpass what they have done. Arrogant? Maybe. However, the premise of the ICO is really quite simple. We are selling coins for a price to be settled at the end of the ICO on 08/01/2017. You can choose to invest and buy some coins or not. The escrow is simply in place to ensure that you get the coins you pay for. The development of the Android features will take a bit longer and we need to regain some of the expenses of getting it to this stage. The team is me and @lulworm (here and on Slack), @jbg at Slack and one other.

There is nothing fishy about it. It's very simple. We create a coin, we sell it, we develop it and add features and if you bought in you can sell with a profit. We are working on the Android side of things but as the ICO faced so much animosity it seems unlikely that we will reach what we hoped. What that means is that we will work slower. We all have to eat and take other jobs in between to get it done. If the ICO had raised (...it's not over yet) a lot more we could easily work full time on this, but as things are it will progress slower.

As far as identities are concerned, we are not willing to post our full name etc. online. You will have to judge by the code and what we release. Take part or not. This is an honest answer.

It does not really matter if the post comes from a newbie account as I have valid questions based on past trends. I am sick of ICO scams and have no idea why dev's who want to raise a lot of money do not reveal themselves online. Also, I am baffled by people giving away money to anonymous people online. One thing that is certain is overwhelming majority of ICO scams have anonymous devs. Good thing is, people seem to be catching on to this trend and hopefully ICO's with anonymous devs never reach their goals. As I said earlier, your post history does not add up. Your english got better as soon as you started talking about ICO's(sept 2016). The previous posts have broken english pretty much. It is very likely that you bought this account from the earlier owner.

May be if you revealed your identities you could have gained more trust and raised more BTC. As of now, you have copy pasted SDC's code and will distribute coins. Very very easy to do. I understand that you will only get money from the escrow after you reach certain milestone. But, these milestones are not a big deal to reach because SDC's code already has everything included in it. Again, I am not against reusing open source code. But your combination of anonymity, discrepancy in post history and literally no work done other than porting SDC's code is what makes this fishy.

Anyway, best of luck with your project. I hope you prove me wrong and actually deliver something worthwhile to the investors and not run away with the ICO money but I just don't trust you and my bullshit radar is on high alert.  

The reason I am mentioning the newbie aspect is that, as soon as we announced this project we got FUD from a lot of newbie accounts. I know why. You have another account on Bitcointalk which is a sr.member, hero member or above but you don't want to reveal who you really are. Now, that's a paradox, isn't it. Here we are, both of us, not willing to reveal who we really are. With regards to this account. It has no green trust, nothing special to make anyone trust me. Most ICOs are lower level accounts if you notice. I understand your need to FUD, even respect it. You are scared and you want to maintain the status quo of your coin, Shadowcash. You are scared that the code can be copied and improved upon. You are trying to come across as a 'concerned citizen' and ask relevant questions. Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. I have put a lot of money into making this happen and the way the ICO is going I might not even be able to reclaim that. What I have gained from this however is an absolute resolve to make this work and prove you wrong. I am working for my investors and I am working to raise enough to make a difference. You are actually helping to strengthen my resolve to make it work...

I do not have any other account and am not anonymous. Also, I do not have any stake SDC. You can check my identity from David Zimbeck(dzimbeck) BitBay's dev and Frank(vulturefund). They both know me personally are very well known in the crypto community. I also go by the same name on Ubiq, Sia, Darcrus, BitBay and Game slack communities and am an active contributor there. So, your claim that I am somehow scared that your coin might ruin SDC is false.

Yes, ICO's have mostly newbie accounts. However, the good ICO's usually reveal the identities of the team members. It is the combination of newbie + anonymous accounts that have turned out to be scams. Anyway, if all of this makes you more determined to finish this project then good for the investors.  But, I do not trust you. I am just trying to help investors like me into not getting scammed and help make the crypto community a better place like a good "citizen" would do Wink
mandica (OP)

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:48:55 AM

I have been looking at Mandica's previous posts and all the posts until august 2016 have a different style of writing with mostly broken english. His/her english only got better in Sept 2016 when he/she started posting about developing an anonymous cryptocurrency. This is very fishy. Also, I know that this ICO is using an escrow but if you look at the goals required to release this escrow, it should not be very hard to reach. This is a clone of Shadow cash as of now and they have all the features in the list working already. I do not have any issue with copy pasting code from ShadowCash because that is what open source is all about. But, I would still like the android alpha release to be included in the escrow requirements.

Mandica, you mentioned that you will announcing the team. Did you do it somewhere? I see a couple of pictures on your website but how can we be sure that it is you? Do you have a linkedin/some other proof?

If hope you give an honest answer and not delete this message. If you do delete, I will open up a thread in the altcoin discussion forum with the same questions.

I am used to the newbie FUD accounts by now so I can give you an honest answer. I understand that the Shadowcash contingency may feel somewhat uneasy about this as we will surpass what they have done. Arrogant? Maybe. However, the premise of the ICO is really quite simple. We are selling coins for a price to be settled at the end of the ICO on 08/01/2017. You can choose to invest and buy some coins or not. The escrow is simply in place to ensure that you get the coins you pay for. The development of the Android features will take a bit longer and we need to regain some of the expenses of getting it to this stage. The team is me and @lulworm (here and on Slack), @jbg at Slack and one other.

There is nothing fishy about it. It's very simple. We create a coin, we sell it, we develop it and add features and if you bought in you can sell with a profit. We are working on the Android side of things but as the ICO faced so much animosity it seems unlikely that we will reach what we hoped. What that means is that we will work slower. We all have to eat and take other jobs in between to get it done. If the ICO had raised (...it's not over yet) a lot more we could easily work full time on this, but as things are it will progress slower.

As far as identities are concerned, we are not willing to post our full name etc. online. You will have to judge by the code and what we release. Take part or not. This is an honest answer.

It does not really matter if the post comes from a newbie account as I have valid questions based on past trends. I am sick of ICO scams and have no idea why dev's who want to raise a lot of money do not reveal themselves online. Also, I am baffled by people giving away money to anonymous people online. One thing that is certain is overwhelming majority of ICO scams have anonymous devs. Good thing is, people seem to be catching on to this trend and hopefully ICO's with anonymous devs never reach their goals. As I said earlier, your post history does not add up. Your english got better as soon as you started talking about ICO's(sept 2016). The previous posts have broken english pretty much. It is very likely that you bought this account from the earlier owner.

May be if you revealed your identities you could have gained more trust and raised more BTC. As of now, you have copy pasted SDC's code and will distribute coins. Very very easy to do. I understand that you will only get money from the escrow after you reach certain milestone. But, these milestones are not a big deal to reach because SDC's code already has everything included in it. Again, I am not against reusing open source code. But your combination of anonymity, discrepancy in post history and literally no work done other than porting SDC's code is what makes this fishy.

Anyway, best of luck with your project. I hope you prove me wrong and actually deliver something worthwhile to the investors and not run away with the ICO money but I just don't trust you and my bullshit radar is on high alert.  

The reason I am mentioning the newbie aspect is that, as soon as we announced this project we got FUD from a lot of newbie accounts. I know why. You have another account on Bitcointalk which is a sr.member, hero member or above but you don't want to reveal who you really are. Now, that's a paradox, isn't it. Here we are, both of us, not willing to reveal who we really are. With regards to this account. It has no green trust, nothing special to make anyone trust me. Most ICOs are lower level accounts if you notice. I understand your need to FUD, even respect it. You are scared and you want to maintain the status quo of your coin, Shadowcash. You are scared that the code can be copied and improved upon. You are trying to come across as a 'concerned citizen' and ask relevant questions. Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained. I have put a lot of money into making this happen and the way the ICO is going I might not even be able to reclaim that. What I have gained from this however is an absolute resolve to make this work and prove you wrong. I am working for my investors and I am working to raise enough to make a difference. You are actually helping to strengthen my resolve to make it work...

I do not have any other account and am not anonymous. Also, I do not have any stake SDC. You can check my identity from David Zimbeck(dzimbeck) BitBay's dev and Frank(vulturefund). They both know me personally are very well known in the crypto community. I also go by the same name on Ubiq, Sia, Darcrus, BitBay and Game slack communities and am an active contributor there. So, your claim that I am somehow scared that your coin might ruin SDC is false.

Yes, ICO's have mostly newbie accounts. However, the good ICO's usually reveal the identities of the team members. It is the combination of newbie + anonymous accounts that have turned out to be scams. Anyway, if all of this makes you more determined to finish this project then good for the investors.  But, I do not trust you. I am just trying to help investors like me into not getting scammed and help make the crypto community a better place like a good "citizen" would do Wink

You do not have to trust me and you do not have to flash credentials. This is a trustless world and the code says it all. Spectrecoin is an anonymous cryptocurrency and you can buy some if you want. The proof is in the pudding.
iHaveNoClue

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:00:30 AM

You do not have to trust me and you do not have to flash credentials. This is a trustless world and the code says it all. Spectrecoin is an anonymous cryptocurrency and you can buy some if you want. The proof is in the pudding.

I flashed credentials because you accused me of pretending to be someone else. And, this will be trustless if we as investors have a say in how the money is spent. But that is not the case is it? What exactly is stopping you from running away with the money once you get it from the escrow? Trustless system does not mean lack of trust. It means that individual parties do not need to trust each other and the system of mediation is taking care of it.
mandica (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:09:25 AM

I flashed credentials because you accused me of pretending to be someone else. And, this will be trustless if we as investors have a say in how the money is spent. But that is not the case is it? What exactly is stopping you from running away with the money once you get it from the escrow? Trustless system does not mean lack of trust. It means that individual parties do not need to trust each other and the system of mediation is taking care of it.

Look, you have an account that is only 3 months old and you talk like a pro and you want people to trust you. Give me your real name and where you live. Not the street address, just the city. Then prove that you have no Shadowcash. Then prove that you have no other account here. How will you do that?

We can do this all night you know. The bottom line is that I will not tell you who I really am and you are not able to prove that you have no Shadowcash or another account here.

Stalemate?
iHaveNoClue

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:37:37 AM

Look, you have an account that is only 3 months old and you talk like a pro and you want people to trust you. Give me your real name and where you live. Not the street address, just the city. Then prove that you have no Shadowcash. Then prove that you have no other account here. How will you do that?

We can do this all night you know. The bottom line is that I will not tell you who I really am and you are not able to prove that you have no Shadowcash or another account here.

Stalemate?

Look, it does not take a pro to see through your bullshit. Which is part of the reason why you were only able to raise 7 BTC so far. And I am not the person asking for money to prove my identity. If I ever raise money for a project, I will gladly provide my details along with my linkedin and company information. If you would still like to know my name and location for some bizare reason, go ask the people I told you about. As I said, they know my identity. I do not own shadow cash and there is no way to prove it to you. However, even if I own shadow cash, how are my questions not relevant?
mandica (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 06:18:34 AM

There is no bullshit here. It's all here https://github.com/spectrecoin/spectre and it is straight forward. You have made your thoughts known. Wait for the next update which is soon and then see.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:29:47 PM

Just want to check, do we need must need to download wallet get the address or any online wallet system is available to use?

I usually prefer to use online wallets for easy usage. Considering to invest small amount to diversify my investments.

There is no online wallet at the moment so you will have to download the wallet and get an address to take part. You could just download the wallet, get the address and shut it again until the distribution phase.

I have downloaded the wallet but my Norton 360 anti-virus giving me a warning message. Did anyone else also seeing this message or did I do anything wrong?

Shut it means we no need to open wallet again right? But it needs to be always in our computer right? Thanks

U2016

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:19:12 PM

Can you send me my money back..please.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1691989.msg17337723#msg17337723

Don't scam me, it is going to be end of 2016 and I don't want to curse you.
mandica (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 06:54:03 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2016, 07:16:21 PM by mandica

The problem though is that you have never paid me anything. You have just made this up. You can not offer a shred of evidence that you have paid me 3.4 BTC as you never did. I have no knowledge of who you are and I have never traded with you, ever!

I have NEVER spoken to you on Skype.

If you don't offer some evidence, you are just embarrassing yourself.

I have reported this to the moderator as it's outrageous that you can just make up an allegation like this.

Also, I would like to add that we are using a trusted escrow and we have a working product.

U2016 will not be able to offer any evidence of this alleged transactions.

Please see the Spectrecoin FAQ: https://spectreproject.io/dl/faq.pdf

IF U2016 IS TRUTHFUL HE WILL NOT MIND PUTTING A COPY OF THE ALLEGED SKYPE CONVERSATION WITH ME W/ MY SKYPE NAME. I hope he doesn't say something like "oh, I deleted the Skype history by mistake" or something like that.

U2016 is a liar
imjustsayintho

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:26:04 PM

The problem though is that you have never paid me anything. You have just made this up. You can not offer a shred of evidence that you have paid me 3.4 BTC as you never did. I have no knowledge of who you are and I have never traded with you, ever!

I have reported this to the moderator as it's outrageous that you can just make up an allegation like this.

Also, I would like to add that we are using a trusted escrow and we have a working product.

IF U2016 IS TRUTHFUL HE WILL NOT MIND PUTTING A COPY OF THE ALLEGED SKYPE CONVERSATION WITH ME W/ MY SKYPE NAME. I hope he doesn't say something like "oh, I deleted the Skype history by mistake" or something like that.

U2016 is a liar

These fake accounts spreading fud are ridiculous.  I hate that you even have to defend against this crap.

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

mandica (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 08:21:28 PM

U2016 is a liar

These fake accounts spreading fud are ridiculous.  I hate that you even have to defend against this crap.

What I don't understand is that the moderators don't do anything. It just creates a very bad environment when people can just make baseless allegations with no evidence at all. When a user continuously makes false allegations they should be banned. The most ridiculous aspect of this is that I don't even have a Skype account and only use Slack and sometimes Telegram.
imjustsayintho

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 11:27:05 PM

U2016 is a liar

What I don't understand is that the moderators don't do anything. It just creates a very bad environment when people can just make baseless allegations with no evidence at all. When a user continuously makes false allegations they should be banned. The most ridiculous aspect of this is that I don't even have a Skype account and only use Slack and sometimes Telegram.

Ha it's all good. Keep up the determination

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

Farma
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1001

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:37:16 AM

There is no bullshit here. It's all here https://github.com/spectrecoin/spectre and it is straight forward. You have made your thoughts known. Wait for the next update which is soon and then see.
I believe with you, sometimes there are people who want to take advantage because of circumstances that are not as they think. Well, I think they are a beginner, who always listen to issues that are not obvious from others. maybe someday they would be aware if it all goes according to what you want.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mandica (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 12:11:44 AM

fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:03:06 AM

is the wallet safe?
goopuss

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 06:52:29 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

Let's have a good year and support Mandica and the team.

They have done an amazing job and will complete this project to become a very huge success.

God Bless you ALL!

Goopuss

Virgilios

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 07:01:38 AM

is the wallet safe?

I have a question the same as yours I wonder if I should download the wallet for using .
There is some doubt about this coin I hope I'm wrong. Good luck to all.
mandica (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 08:23:11 AM

is the wallet safe?

I have a question the same as yours I wonder if I should download the wallet for using .
There is some doubt about this coin I hope I'm wrong. Good luck to all.

What kind of doubts do you have and I will try to explain. The wallet is safe. What concerns do you have with regards to the wallet. Numerous people have downloaded the wallet and nobody has raised any security concerns.
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 03:26:09 PM

Huh What a messy thread, such a shame as the website looks convincing enough to invest.
mandica (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:00:31 PM

Huh What a messy thread, such a shame as the website looks convincing enough to invest.

You make your own choice if you want to invest according to the graphics / thread or the promise of profit I guess. If you can get a good anon. coin with 20 mill. coins for 30-40 sats then you are pretty much guaranteed a profit if that's what you are after.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: