Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:29:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: 1

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSPEC] Spectrecoin | Untraceable Tx | Ring Signatures | Tor Integration  (Read 115638 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 07:42:39 PM

It's hard to progress these days without being on a bigger exchange. Spectre really needs to get on Bittrex as quickly as possible.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 07:53:25 PM

As much as spectre-heads will hate to admit, Deeponion will be responsible for giving this coin the boost it deserves. Deep onion's marketing game is on point and when it finally adopted it into several exchanges, which it will. The spotlight on its tech will inadvertently affect spectre coin in a favorable way.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bzyzny

Activity: 274
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:14:03 AM

@sirsplashalot thanks for sharing that link, it certainly raises some important questions. His arguments about the possibility of sybil attacking monero sound plausible, however I don't know enough about the internal workings of xmr to say whether or not, or to what degree his assessment is accurate. I don't want to dis-rail this thread tho, but I will point out that anonymint also alleges in that article that Shadowcash (and thus Spectrecoin) is also broken. Do you have any thoughts on that?
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:26:03 AM

Spectrecoin is very great and i hope this coin get some  big attention very soon, because it deserve it Smiley
maxsinner

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 01:01:01 PM

Coming back from a long crypto hiatus and this was the first coin that I bought. Easy 20x in a year or so.  Price is excellent.
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 01:19:12 PM

Spectrecoin is far ahead of deep onion

It confused me that all alt coins puff up but XSPEC still be low.

I thought I saw this coin more than $0.40 months ago. I remember I still have some of these in livecoin, I visited back this thread after seeing its price in coincap dip heavily. Cloak had already gone up after some time of advertising their features, I wonder if XSPEC can also find its use in the deep web community.

Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 08:23:13 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 08:43:14 PM by Beachguy

....Deep onion's marketing game is on point and when it finally adopted it into several exchanges, which it will. The spotlight on its tech will inadvertently affect spectre coin in a favorable way.

and where are these onion exchanges??...novaexchange?...meh....a huge premine?....omg!.....an airdrop that is just a signature bounty? ....wtf?
You guys fell for marketing with no substance. Better buy some xspec while you can.
It's here... NOW....and xpsec does what it says it does. it RUNS on the TOR network with no action on the user's part....AND features OBFS4 for use in countries that block the TOR network. The others are just hot marketing air. or talking about features they don't have yet.
xspec is ready with no waiting.

post image link

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:57:25 PM

Why Spectre going after all the anon coins? Is this how you hope to succeed? With negative marketing? These kind of things usually backfire. If you have a good project, keep working hard on it and people will notice it.
Beachguy
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 09:04:38 PM

Why Spectre going after all the anon coins? Is this how you hope to succeed? With negative marketing? These kind of things usually backfire. If you have a good project, keep working hard on it and people will notice it.

Xspec isn't going "after" anyone....its been here since late last year and have always had a comparison chart up. it's updated to keep up with the coins that seem to drop out or ones that appear in crypto claiming anonymity. The truth hurts eh?
By the same token....Why are you trolling your onion stuff here?   Roll Eyes

MrUnconventional

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:35:33 PM

Why are you trolling your onion stuff here?   Roll Eyes

Probably for the air drop... gotta keep up the min posts. lol

Spectre doesn't need to go after any alt coins. It easily stands on it's own just fine.
If they can get on bittrex I think a lot more people will flood into it.
MrUnconventional

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 10:42:19 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 10:53:45 PM by MrUnconventional

I am holding, and I am rooting for this underdog all the way. Best of luck, dev team!

Lol! You have high hopes. I have not heard anything from any devs. They are long gone. I would suggest to focus on something else. This coin is shit.
Wow, random guy on the internet, you've convinced me. I'll be sure to avoid this coin because of all your wisdom.

Grin

Actually, keep posting nonsense because it gets more people to see the thread and learn about Spectre and what it brings to the table.
btw - the devs are active on slack, which makes your claim that "they are long gone" quiet amusing.
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:26:20 PM

@sirsplashalot thanks for sharing that link, it certainly raises some important questions. His arguments about the possibility of sybil attacking monero sound plausible, however I don't know enough about the internal workings of xmr to say whether or not, or to what degree his assessment is accurate. I don't want to dis-rail this thread tho, but I will point out that anonymint also alleges in that article that Shadowcash (and thus Spectrecoin) is also broken. Do you have any thoughts on that?

Thank you for reading that article @bzyny. I did fear you would have that question. Perhaps someone else in the community has some input.

All for Monero, but less so subsequent to the Spectre update. At the end of the day, ask 2 questions:

1. What can Spectre do which Monero cannot?
- POSv3 Staking Rewards and full supply is in circulation.
- OBFS4 security layer.
- Encrypted Chat

2. What can Monero do which Spectre Cannot?
- Mine/POW.

Just facts here. No bias.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:42:28 PM

Are you referring to the chart of unbiased facts comparing anonymous currencies?   
Or are you trying to get your post count up so you can be a bigger leach on Deep Onions next minnow drop? How can you be so hypocritical in your post with respect to negative marketing?

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
Beachguy
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 06:36:14 PM

its kind of funny...he accuses of negative marketing when he's the one posting in the spectre thread with that onion suit.

allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:51:46 PM

its kind of funny...he accuses of negative marketing when he's the one posting in the spectre thread with that onion suit.

yeah the nerve that guy  Cheesy Cheesy :.Posting to get to 10 post to get a airdrop for shame  Wink

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:05:54 AM

Very happy with the new professional dev team

Code is clear and now new updates will be a lot easier to make
Tor has been finally integrated + OBSF4

Once android wallet is done, forget the moon this ship's going to Mars
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:24:41 AM

Very happy with the new professional dev team

Code is clear and now new updates will be a lot easier to make
Tor has been finally integrated + OBSF4

Once android wallet is done, forget the moon this ship's going to Mars

I am currently setting up a wiki page on CoinWiki for Spectre: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
SwedishGirl

Activity: 392

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:46:08 PM

Wow the butthurt is strong in this thread. I came to read about the coin and all I see is people fixated on the price and attacking each other. Why can't we all be friends?
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:31:44 PM

Wow the butthurt is strong in this thread. I came to read about the coin and all I see is people fixated on the price and attacking each other. Why can't we all be friends?

Yeah there is some negativity here. On Slack it's all sunshine though.  Wink We're a closely knit community, many are trying to help (including me). We're making plans for development as well as marketing. jbg, the main dev, is solving problems and being very responsive. Videos are made, wiki sites, the homepage is being extended and translated in foreign languages such as Chinese and Farsi. It may take time but it's fun and we're in for a big future!  Smiley You are welcome to visit us on Slack.

There is a new (unofficial) homepage that was made by a community member, which can be seen here: http://www.spectrecoin.info/

I will add detailed comparisons with other coins in the coming weeks in the wiki article: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:26:47 AM

How do I join the slack group? I found the app, but can't find the group? Very excited for this coin! Have the dev''s applied to any other exchanges?
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: