Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:33:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake  (Read 525257 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (36 posts by 25+ users deleted.)
BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:52:47 PM

I think the dev is afraid to show any TX ID`s because of the hackers, but what really puzzling is, if you raise 15 million dollars worth of bitcoin the devs have the bragging right to show off, but people need proof such as TX ID`s, even if the devs invested on their own token and they have the right to do so. still you need to show transparency with other investors.

its really easy to publish to the world that they got 15M dollars but what is tricky is to show people the proof.  Roll Eyes
That's not our concern anymore, the fact that they raised that big amount, I can tell they are getting big investors.
I was part of their signature campaign in the past and they pay an awesome amount so by simply looking at the scenario, I conclude they are big.

Maybe if everything is real, but being a smart investor we must focus in a more transparent and trustworthy Team behind it. Besides, this is not the only coin introduced this time and not in our standard criteria. So, good luck quantum fans!..  Grin

Qtum is a hard  and innovative project.

it's a new kind of project,

before Qtum, no one want to combine Bitcoin and ethereum

Qtum is the first one want to do this.

So Qtum combine the advantages of Bitcoin and ethereum.

Also Qtum team showed some proof of 6 partners signature from exchanges to prove they raised that amount of money.

and i believe qtum will delivery their promise.

the ico price is 1BTC= 3800 Qtum

after the project release, i think it's easy the price will go to 1 BTC= 380 Qtum.

All ico investors will make some great profit for sure.

running farm worldwide

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ethlover1234

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:06:09 PM

I think the dev is afraid to show any TX ID`s because of the hackers, but what really puzzling is, if you raise 15 million dollars worth of bitcoin the devs have the bragging right to show off, but people need proof such as TX ID`s, even if the devs invested on their own token and they have the right to do so. still you need to show transparency with other investors.

its really easy to publish to the world that they got 15M dollars but what is tricky is to show people the proof.  Roll Eyes
That's not our concern anymore, the fact that they raised that big amount, I can tell they are getting big investors.
I was part of their signature campaign in the past and they pay an awesome amount so by simply looking at the scenario, I conclude they are big.

Maybe if everything is real, but being a smart investor we must focus in a more transparent and trustworthy Team behind it. Besides, this is not the only coin introduced this time and not in our standard criteria. So, good luck quantum fans!..  Grin

Qtum is a hard  and innovative project.

Also Qtum team showed some proof of 6 partners signature from exchanges to prove they raised that amount of money.

after the project release, i think it's easy the price will go to 1 BTC= 380 Qtum.

Are you part of the Qtum team?
BTCspace

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 02:09:42 PM

Qtum is a hard  and innovative project.

no i am a big miner in china.

but i know a lot of information from Qtum wechat community.

the  Qtum wechat community is more active than bitcointalk

Qtum wechat have about 15 groups, each group have about 400-500 people.

so it's about 6000 people in Qtum wechat community.

Ethereum in china only have 1 big wechat group (500 people)

i think Qtum have a bigger community than ethereum in china.

running farm worldwide
ethlover1234

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:06:05 AM

This is why I invested in Qtum. The Asian market has not seemed to embrace ETH yet. Qtum can fill that place.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 01:30:24 AM

Are there updates on the listing of QTUM in the exchanges? I want to know when and at what exchanges it would be listed. I hope it is not just on the Chinese exchanges because we risk having our QTUM locked. The Chinese central bank still has not lifted the ban on cryptocoin deposits and withdrawals if I am not mistaken.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Qtum (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2017, 01:43:08 AM

Are there updates on the listing of QTUM in the exchanges? I want to know when and at what exchanges it would be listed. I hope it is not just on the Chinese exchanges because we risk having our QTUM locked. The Chinese central bank still has not lifted the ban on cryptocoin deposits and withdrawals if I am not mistaken.

That's a good question. The exchanges that hosted our Crowdsale may open trading when the main network is released in September 2017. It's an open source project, any exchange can list Qtum.

As for the ban on Bitcoin withdrawals, yes it is still in effect. People in China speculate that no exchange wants to be the first to open withdrawals, because they're afraid they will be the first ones to get targeted by the PBOC, so they are all stuck in a waiting game. Whether this is true or not is anyone's guess. It appears people are able to buy Ethereum with their BTC and withdraw that.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:10:52 AM

Let me guess, still no tx ids or addresses to prove ICO funds? Yall need to learn about the blockchain, it's this new tech that let's you do things like prove transactions/funds in a trustless manner. Pretty neat stuff. Check out bitcointalk.org it's a good place to introduce yourself to the concept.

I participated in their ICO. I don't have tx ids for BTC, but here's the Qtum ETH transaction page:

https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0xa37f1c452e16188d59c8956b1b624b4ac8ccf3ab&p=1

40,001 ETH sent to address  0x556B5712C2a7CC5506fbfA785B52536fb8243765. I don't know who this belongs to or what to make of it.

i think Qtum did not public any eth address. since all their eth from different exchanges.

where you participate the ico?

You're completely right. I participated via bizhongchou.com. I wonder if 0x556B5712C2a7CC5506fbfA785B52536fb8243765 is an address owned by Qtum...

that's not a qtum address.

The devs could clear this up for us in an instant but for some reason refuse to.

sooner or later they will. just be patient.

plus all these dramas, Qtum is still the first POS Smart contact platform and compatible with BIPs....

that's some real innovations. it's rare in crypto world.

It's the first? I wasn't aware qtum was released and functional yet.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:47:31 AM

This will be a good opportunity for chinese investors but for the westerners i think you need to hold on to your saddles before jumping in. it has a good potential to be big, the transparency issue is still at question, numbers with signature in it can only prove so little.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:33:28 AM

Let me guess, still no tx ids or addresses to prove ICO funds? Yall need to learn about the blockchain, it's this new tech that let's you do things like prove transactions/funds in a trustless manner. Pretty neat stuff. Check out bitcointalk.org it's a good place to introduce yourself to the concept.

I participated in their ICO. I don't have tx ids for BTC, but here's the Qtum ETH transaction page:

https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0xa37f1c452e16188d59c8956b1b624b4ac8ccf3ab&p=1

40,001 ETH sent to address  0x556B5712C2a7CC5506fbfA785B52536fb8243765. I don't know who this belongs to or what to make of it.

i think Qtum did not public any eth address. since all their eth from different exchanges.

where you participate the ico?

You're completely right. I participated via bizhongchou.com. I wonder if 0x556B5712C2a7CC5506fbfA785B52536fb8243765 is an address owned by Qtum...

that's not a qtum address.

The devs could clear this up for us in an instant but for some reason refuse to.

sooner or later they will. just be patient.

plus all these dramas, Qtum is still the first POS Smart contact platform and compatible with BIPs....

that's some real innovations. it's rare in crypto world.

It's the first? I wasn't aware qtum was released and functional yet.

stormia, onetwo12 ain't right in the head. Two months ago he asked me to investigate something for him, then a little of three hours later he stated that I should be banned.  Roll Eyes Now the retard is jacking off all over himself about Qtum's great contribution to the crypto space that hasn't been released yet.  Roll Eyes

Weixing Chen

Billionaire founder of KuaiDi

how many Qtum this billionaire hold ? why he invest?

Gleb, can you do some research on this guy?  thank you man

Fuck you Gleb and BTCspace, can you guys stop post?

your post is too long for newbie account to read.

stop post this shit, i will give you 2 guys my money.

you 2 guys are bump this thread, moderator should ban you 2 guys.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:35:02 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_Sy6oiJbEk&feature=youtu.be&t=233
BTCspace

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:35:20 AM

welcome back Gleb, we miss you

after you leave, no one troll this thread.

welcome back.

after Qtum release, i will buy you a beer. Grin

it's hard to keep trolling one project for 6 months.

i think you can do it. it's not easy.

running farm worldwide
BTCspace

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:44:22 AM

This is why I invested in Qtum. The Asian market has not seemed to embrace ETH yet. Qtum can fill that place.

from what i know, Ethereum only have 2 wechat group in china, which have about 1000 people in wechat group.

but Qtum have about 15 groups, each group have about 400-500 people.

so 6000-7500 people in Qtum wechat group.

plus different Qtum QQ group which have about 2000 people.

i think only in different groups Qtum have 10000 people in china.

do not forget, we have 1.4 billion people in china.  Wink

running farm worldwide
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:28:47 AM

one good thing about this project is:

besides having all EVM functions, Qtum design is compatible with Bitcoin ecosystem, which can support Segregate Witness and Lighting Network easily.

UTXO is stateless, is more flexible than the account model.

https://qtum.org/en/white-papers

just a little confusing on the design of TXhash code?

what's this new opcode function in Qtum design?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:07:12 PM

from what i know, Ethereum only have 2 wechat group in china, which have about 1000 people in wechat group.

do not forget, we have 1.4 billion people in chinaWink

So, you're in China?
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 03:10:52 PM

do not forget, we have 1.4 billion people in chinaWink

So, you're in China?

No, hes in Space. lol.. a self proclaim big miner in China,.,  Shocked
xdookiex

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:06:51 PM

If you missed out on the ICO, what would be the best price to buy this puppy?

I'm also curious, how much do you see QTUM growing price wise?

Ethereum seems to be tearing up the crypto space...
ethlover1234

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:07:31 PM

Based on Gnosis launch price, I'd say about 1 ETH, maybe 2 ETH, per Qtum.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:43:41 PM

The best price will be whatever Steven Dai starts dumping his Qtum tokens at.

Dumped as in every other post sans one espousing the name Steven Dai. Don't believe me? Search this thread for Steven Dai (sans quotes).
lijoe408

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:38:59 PM

I hope you're joking.  There's 50M qtum tokens sold vs 1M GNO in circulation.  1$ would be the highest once it hits exchange would be my guess.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ethlover1234

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:48:55 PM

I hope you're joking.  There's 50M qtum tokens sold vs 1M GNO in circulation.  1$ would be the highest once it hits exchange would be my guess.

Yeah, I'm joking. More of a douchey comment on how overvalued GNO is. $1 billion valuation for a company that has done nothing and still has 95% of their tokens? Come on.

Anyway, who knows what Qtum will go for. It's anyone's guess, but I'd be willing to bet a decent amount that it will be more than the ICO price.
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: