Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:30:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin  (Read 197166 times)
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 10:59:06 AM

Woah

Guys relax. We are almost done. I know its taken longer than predicted to complete. But we have pretty much rewritten Stratum.

Will be back here with details

Kind regards
Woah?

Maybe more like--->>we got this, this and that....
Instead u buying time. What about your trusting rank in forum?

Haaaahahahaha

TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 11:03:18 AM

Woah

Guys relax. We are almost done. I know its taken longer than predicted to complete. But we have pretty much rewritten Stratum.

Kind regards

ROTFL.

So rather than mine at an existing pool and continue to pay your contract holders you decided to go off and "rewrite stratum". Pull the other one, it's got bells on.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 11:04:34 AM

Woah

Kind regards

ROTFL.

So rather than mine at an existing pool and continue to pay your contract holders you decided to go off and "rewrite stratum". Pull the other one, it's got bells on.

^+1
cloudhasher (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Taking bitcoin mining to everybody

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 11:15:07 AM

Woah

Kind regards

ROTFL.

Mining SOLO means zero fees and zero reliance on other's technology. It does not affect your own personal returns. Once we launch, payouts will actually be daily and not bi-weekly. Small price to pay really.

Regards

CH
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 11:21:44 AM

Woah

Kind regards

ROTFL.

Mining SOLO means zero fees and zero reliance on other's technology. It does not affect your own personal returns. Once we launch, payouts will actually be daily and not bi-weekly. Small price to pay really.

Regards

Where is the evidence that you are solo mining? What IP address in the block chain? Which blocks did you find so far?. How much are your contract holders going to get?

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 11:28:26 AM

Woah

Kind regards

ROTFL.

Regards

Where is the evidence that you are solo mining? What IP address in the block chain? Which blocks did you find so far?. How much are your contract holders going to get?

^+1000
So many questions and NO ANSWER!
ZetaOS

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 12:26:53 PM

Woah

Kind regards

ROTFL.

Regards
Cool, can you grab you Iphone for a moment and make a video from you hashing client? (And some miners would be nice to)

Mine the easy way - CEX.io Build your own cloud miner!
Goedkoop bitcoins? www.koop-bitcoin.nl
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 12:39:02 PM

Cool, can you grab you Iphone for a moment and make a video from you hashing client? (And some miners would be nice to)

R u JOKING? If this will happen he will have to run away with all 

Do you really think that this will be stopped? No one cares. Their REAL customers doing nothin because their r feed by lies and it seems they like it.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 12:55:29 PM

They claimed they would have 100THs by the end of September. At current difficulty that would find on average 8 blocks a day. No unknown IP address has got a total of more than 5 blocks in the last 4 days combined.

http://blockchain.info/pools?timespan=4days

So Emmanual answers me that they are solo mining, but then falls silent again when asked to prove it.

Delaying tactics: "Will be back here with details" - translation, flogging the last of the miners off on Ebay before winding the company up and doing a runner.

MerchantMiner

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 01:04:53 PM

They claimed they would have 100THs by the end of September. At current difficulty that would find on average 8 blocks a day. No unknown IP address has got a total of more than 5 blocks in the last 4 days combined.

So Emmanual answers me that they are solo mining, but then falls silent again when asked to prove it.

Delaying tactics: "Will be back here with details" - translation, flogging the last of the miners off on Ebay before winding the company up and doing a runner.

+ 1

as ive been saying from the start , refunds and walk away peeps while you still can
MerchantMiner

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 01:09:48 PM

Woah

Kind regards

SHAME ON YOU I HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THE NEWS AS A BIG SCAM ,THEN IN HANDCUFFS HEADING TO JAIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 01:15:51 PM

+ 1

as ive been saying from the start , refunds and walk away peeps while you still can

^+1000
MerchantMiner

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 01:17:37 PM

Who wants me to go to there offices, knock there door and make a video on what there doing i will post video and interview on youtube and link here ?
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 01:22:50 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2013, 01:35:58 PM by s1lverbox

Who wants me to go to there offices, knock there door and make a video on what there doing i will post video and interview on youtube and link here ?

Office? I think its Virtual office.
Most scam company's doing stuff like that.

But i would pay for your bus fare to see the video.... R u up for it?

Ohh...Where is tokeweed now?

To show u how it looks 32.7Gh in action in cex.io look below:

8:32 i bought 32Gh

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=173316.msg3386180#msg3386180

Now we are couple hours later and:

So i already made 0.01BTC

And i can still sell that 32.7Gh back to people
Beat that Cloudhash-bad boy
ZetaOS

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 01:25:21 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2013, 01:41:03 PM by ZetaOS

I live in Holland, so its to far away for me  Embarrassed
Cloudhasing FULL REFUND my order!!
WTF! I am 14 year old, and you stealing my eared paper route money!?
Request a (full)refund of €415.16 in Bitcoins, bank-account or to my googlewallet were i paid u from.
BTC Wallet: 1N6GmtwX11yfHEDAnag6n1MwfPpfUVu33a
Order number: 71cb01601

Mine the easy way - CEX.io Build your own cloud miner!
Goedkoop bitcoins? www.koop-bitcoin.nl
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 01:26:13 PM

Office? I think its Virtual office.
Most scam company's doing stuff like that.

But i would pay for your bus fare to see the video.... R u up for it?

Yes it's just a mail forwarding service. These guys http://www.londonpresence.com/mail-forwarding/ 145 -157 St John Street,
London,
EC1V 4PW

MerchantMiner

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 01:30:29 PM

im about 100 miles from that addy, we need to find there contact adress and yes i would report on this company i would like to represent as many of you as possible if i could get a face to face with them
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 01:34:03 PM

im about 100 miles from that addy, we need to find there contact adress and yes i would report on this company i would like to represent as many of you as possible if i could get a face to face with them

Im from london. But i fucked my leg on sunday and walking like zoombie.
If anyone will have real details of them i will jump in my car and will make few photos plus video of the address posted here.

It was obvious that they using virtual office. Im not saying that all scammers do that but most of them forwarding mails to somewhere else because thats better and safer.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 01:37:27 PM

Wait, something with "cloud" in its name selling "mining contracts" turns out to be a scam? And this is a surprise?

U forgot to add contracts, preorders  and overpriced in one sentence.

MerchantMiner

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 01:39:02 PM

i think its time to start a trading standers inquiry into this company. i will do some reserch and try and locate someone from the company , dose anyone have infomation the data center there useing ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: