Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:11:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin  (Read 197161 times)
MerchantMiner

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 03:19:51 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=92571

this user says he knows them personaly so he might be a good person to ask for details or to bridge comunications for thoughs beoing fobbed off with bullshit
viper262

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 03:21:44 PM

I can't log in with the login into listed on my dashboard.

Using Firefox:

1.Login with the credentials and then you should be taken to a page that doesn't have much on it.
2.Right click that annoying banner that is blocking the fields.
Looks like this:

https://i.imgur.com/p8fe7AT.jpg

3.Click inspect element.
4. You'll see something similar to this:

https://i.imgur.com/kFkZ6r3.jpg

5. Click the arrow and press remove node.
6. Do that until you can put details into the field. 
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 03:25:59 PM

My English ant perfect but i hope you guys can help me and your self's.
I want to make a list of Users that Officially want a refund.
How can we make a list? I suggest you guys can PM your order number the total Sum you want refund, contract type so i can create a list.
(or can we make a public accessible list)

And i need someone whit better English skills than mine to make  a nice "roadmap" or timeline whit evens happend.
I am still young so help me out here please.

Zeta

Yep I think is a good idea. But I don't know if public list wood be ok, I offer myself to help to manage the list. Maybe would, be nice add a screen cap of the dashboard of the contract details, so we know it's true the amount of money and the contract that is being claimed.

As well if we want to denounce fraud with a list of affected customers would be better rather than just one customer by him self.

I think that's right s1lverbox!

Only users who want refund should make first move. I only suggested what i would do to draw attention. If u will keep quiet about them they will scam more people. No offence, but if u still believe u will get anything close to profit from cloudhash u must be NUTS.
Day after day their proving how deep this scam is. And day by day people try to explain them with this bollocks what they providing like rewriting stratum, like panel user which dosnt work. And payments which should be made but their not coming through.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 03:27:24 PM

How can we make a list? I suggest you guys can PM your order number the total Sum you want refund, contract type so i can create a list.

And i need someone whit better English skills than mine to make  a nice "roadmap" or timeline whit evens happend.

Zeta

Yep I think is a good idea. But I don't know if public list wood be ok, I offer myself to help to manage the list. Maybe would, be nice add a screen cap of the dashboard of the contract details, so we know it's true the amount of money and the contract that is being claimed.

As well if we want to denounce fraud with a list of affected customers would be better rather than just one customer by him self.

I think that's right s1lverbox!

I think a new thread is a good idea, not that everyone needs to post details on it, but somewhere for everyone to look to keep updated.
I was nearly a customer, but decided better of it at the time, so I have no personal interest. I do know quite a bit about UK consumer law and I'll try and help you guys out if I can as I don't like seeing people being treated the way Cloudhashing does. It's not OK to lie and blag your way out of contractual obligations.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
chinchs

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 03:28:24 PM

Zeta

I don't want a refund I just want my payments.

If you don't want a refund, you are free to keep waiting (maybe they start paying and you make roi and some extra money), but sometimes it's better to get some of your money back before it's too late (i.e. hashrack.com). At this point, if they start paying, I don't think I will make ROI, not with my 4GHs contract, perhaps a platinum will do.
modcom

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 03:43:42 PM

Thanks, worked like a charm....

Using Firefox:

1.Login with the credentials and then you should be taken to a page that doesn't have much on it.
Looks like this:

3.Click inspect element.

elmismo

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 03:47:59 PM

Zeta

If you don't want a refund, you are free to keep waiting (maybe they start paying and you make roi and some extra money), but sometimes it's better to get some of your money back before it's too late (i.e. hashrack.com). At this point, if they start paying, I don't think I will make ROI, not with my 4GHs contract, perhaps a platinum will do.

I think ZetaOS wants a refund.

By the way I want it too, but not because won't be any roi. I think BTC will keep increasing on price so I'll get my roi. What I think is that they won't be able to deliver a proper service. And they are probing by their on. Nothing works how it must work. Neither the pool's website works properly
So if someone expects a proper reinvestment program... that's faith!!
the scam is not over, they will still keep a 30+10% of your income.
that's why I want my refund.
viper262

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 03:52:55 PM

Thanks, worked like a charm....

Using Firefox:

Looks like this:

https://i.imgur.com/p8fe7AT.jpg

3.Click inspect element.

https://i.imgur.com/kFkZ6r3.jpg

Yea, you're welcome.
chinchs

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 04:05:57 PM

Zeta

I think ZetaOS wants a refund.

By the way I want it too, but not because won't be any roi. I think BTC will keep increasing on price so I'll get my roi. What I think is that they won't be able to deliver a proper service. And they are probing by their on. Nothing works how it must work. Neither the pool's website works properly
So if someone expects a proper reinvestment program... that's faith!!
the scam is not over, they will still keep a 30+10% of your income.
that's why I want my refund.

I also want a refund, I think we may use a google docs to post it public. The 30 +10% can be compensated with the early adopter plan (still missing), and that is the problem, their lack of communication and capacity to execute.
elmismo

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 04:16:51 PM

early adopter plan¿? never hear of that.... I ask for compensate the reduction on price for october contract. As my september contract started in october, so i understand that makes it an october contract not a september contract.

Their answer was, bitcoin is a risky business!!! I think that's the best excuse in the customer service world.
Pentel

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 04:38:09 PM

They can't do nothing right.  
Logged in with the help of trippn, but can't register a username!  Just keeps goin blank again when I hit register.
I've tried looging to the pool anyway with my new username and password to fails!

cross/\'kros/ n: a thing they nail people to. Vircurex - Exchnage
PGP Key
BM-NC5DsQck3UyTHFv3fKCMBprw7BNVHUwH
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 04:45:03 PM

You buy a September contract that starts in October. What is wrong with that?

"When you buy something, the Sale of Goods Act 1979 says the item must match its description."

http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/england/consumer_e/consumer_common_problems_with_products_e/consumer_goods_are_not_as_described_e/goods_dont_match_description.htm

ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 04:50:55 PM

Logged in with the help of trippn, but can't register a username!  Just keeps goin blank again when I hit register.
I've tried looging to the pool anyway with my new username and password to fails!

Me too.

Seriously who coded this pool website?? Shockingly bad.
chinchs

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 05:04:36 PM

early adopter plan¿? never hear of that.... I ask for compensate the reduction on price for october contract. As my september contract started in october, so i understand that makes it an october contract not a september contract.

Their answer was, bitcoin is a risky business!!! I think that's the best excuse in the customer service world.

I bought a contract in may for late june (1Ghs perpetual), they switched for a 4GHs 2 years, later they said only 1 year, and 2 weeks ago Emmanuel said he will compensate early adopters (that's all, I asked several times, without anwer)
JazzyJ

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 05:08:38 PM

Me too.

I'm happy at the moment, At least my balance is no longer 0.00 Smiley
I was able to login using my email and the password given on the cloudhashing.com site, then I got take to another page where registering a username was blocked out by a banner.
I could just see a password field, So I viewed the source and saw it wanted my email address, a username and the password they gave me on the other site,
So I clicked the password field, Press [shift] and [tab] twice to move me to the hidden email field, filled that in, press [tab] put in my requested username (JazzyJ) pressed [tab] and entered the password I got from cloudhashing.com

I have to admit that is a pain, but i'm guessing the dev probably didn't spend long on registering a username. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.
Once logged in you can click your profile and add your wallet address, you can also click your balance number and it shows payments.. I'll be more happy if they pay out at 2am as I've set my auto payment to 0.1 Smiley

Anyway, I know it's early and they have been late with a lot of things, I'm happy to see some progress.
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 05:33:32 PM

Me too.

I was able to login using my email and the password given on the cloudhashing.com site, then I got take to another page where registering a username was blocked out by a banner.
I could just see a password field, So I viewed the source and saw it wanted my email address, a username and the password they gave me on the other site,
So I clicked the password field, Press [shift] and [tab] twice to move me to the hidden email field, filled that in, press [tab] put in my requested username (JazzyJ) pressed [tab] and entered the password I got from cloudhashing.com

I have to admit that is a pain, but i'm guessing the dev probably didn't spend long on registering a username. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.
Once logged in you can click your profile and add your wallet address, you can also click your balance number and it shows payments.. I'll be more happy if they pay out at 2am as I've set my auto payment to 0.1 Smiley

Anyway, I know it's early and they have been late with a lot of things, I'm happy to see some progress.

Ok - thanks for that detailes 'how-to' I finally managed to login. I hadn't realised that when it was asking me to register a username it wanted me to use the same password I had just logged in with...

Anyway, does this look a bit strange to anyone else - this is an example payment / time entry on my account:

134    contract_payment    Oct. 24, 2013, 4 p.m.    0.00028809    0.02020843    None
135    pool_fee    Oct. 24, 2013, 4 p.m.    -0.00002881    0.02017962    None
136    revenue_reinvestment_witholding    Oct. 24, 2013, 4 p.m.    0.00000000    0.02017962    None

Is the pool fee 10% ?!?!?!? or am I reading that wrong?
elmismo

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 05:43:12 PM

Me too.

Ok - thanks for that detailes 'how-to' I finally managed to login. I hadn't realised that when it was asking me to register a username it wanted me to use the same password I had just logged in with...

Anyway, does this look a bit strange to anyone else - this is an example payment / time entry on my account:

134    contract_payment    Oct. 24, 2013, 4 p.m.    0.00028809    0.02020843    None
136    revenue_reinvestment_witholding    Oct. 24, 2013, 4 p.m.    0.00000000    0.02017962    None

actually they said there was not pool fee....
alphabet

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 05:44:15 PM

Me too.

That is the management fee yes.
elmismo

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 05:47:21 PM

ohh management fee, so why they write pool fee??? BTW didn't they said the they won't charge management because of the delay?
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 05:48:14 PM

Me too.

10% to Da Management http://youtu.be/QD7agX95p7U

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: