Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:27:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin  (Read 197167 times)
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 05:54:17 PM

Because management has been excelent so far ...
ZetaOS

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 05:58:15 PM

Because management has been excelent so far ...

Mine the easy way - CEX.io Build your own cloud miner!
Goedkoop bitcoins? www.koop-bitcoin.nl
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 06:00:06 PM

ohh management fee, so why they write pool fee??? BTW didn't they said the they won't charge management because of the delay?

They lied. At least they are consistent.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 06:05:52 PM

ohh management fee, so why they write pool fee??? BTW didn't they said the they won't charge management because of the delay?

They did not charge a pool fee for the 23rd. Fee starts on the 24th. How generous.

Also my last payment before all this pool business was on the 2nd of October. My next payment which used to come around the 17th did not arrive and it seems the pool records start at the 23rd. So where have my owed coins gone from between the 2nd and the 23rd??

I have been patient but I am rapidly loosing patience with CH  Huh
whonesta

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 06:18:04 PM

The news letter hurt my head to read, CH really thinks WE (customers) are MORONS, after a quick peek in the mirror I find it increasingly difficult to disagree. To say this experience with CH makes me feel "icky" is an understatement, I will not be able to look at this project without seeing how horribly I have been treated. CH is dead and rightfully so, I may lose thousands in the process, but I can no longer support feeding such a stupid creature, IT must be killed!

Thanks for nothing CH, I hope ass cancer find all of you CH ASS-HATS!
JazzyJ

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 07:14:24 PM

They did not charge a pool fee for the 23rd. Fee starts on the 24th. How generous.

Also my last payment before all this pool business was on the 2nd of October. My next payment which used to come around the 17th did not arrive and it seems the pool records start at the 23rd. So where have my owed coins gone from between the 2nd and the 23rd??

I got quite a few payments on the 23rd from 12:49am to 1:03am. I assumed it was them catching up from the 15th.
I've been drinking so I can't do the maths Smiley but does that seem right? I don't want to sound naive (i'm sure that ship has sailed) but I'm hoping their are planning to get everything running more smothly and then they will address the missing payments, etc.

This was always a risky investment! so I risked what I thought appropriate, enough to be pissed if I lose it all (I will do everything I can to make sure that doesn't happen), but not so much I'd wish people get "ass cancer"
tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 07:23:12 PM

Finally got in.  .42 with plat contract

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
elmismo

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 07:33:22 PM

I got quite a few payments on the 23rd from 12:49am to 1:03am. I assumed it was them catching up from the 15th.
I've been drinking so I can't do the maths Smiley but does that seem right? I don't want to sound naive (i'm sure that ship has sailed) but I'm hoping their are planning to get everything running more smothly and then they will address the missing payments, etc.

This was always a risky investment! so I risked what I thought appropriate, enough to be pissed if I lose it all (I will do everything I can to make sure that doesn't happen), but not so much I'd wish people get "ass cancer"

you said it's a risky business but the risk is not on paying and not getting the service. The risk is the result of that service. I'm not able to log in the pool. If they were paying me my coins from the first day then I take the risk. but....

For you CH I don't care if i have to set ad block or what ever pop ups block or shit. Isn't this "mining for every one" but it's not for everybody loggin in to your pool. I'm getting really pissed and I think i've very patient. All september contracts had an october contract but paid like september...
that is how you make business, and your answer is.... this business is risky!!!
whonesta

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 07:34:21 PM

I guess I risked more then you did.
JazzyJ

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 07:47:38 PM

you said it's a risky business but the risk is not on paying and not getting the service. The risk is the result of that service. I'm not able to log in the pool. If they were paying me my coins from the first day then I take the risk. but....

For you CH I don't care if i have to set ad block or what ever pop ups block or shit. Isn't this "mining for every one" but it's not for everybody loggin in to your pool. I'm getting really pissed and I think i've very patient. All september contracts had an october contract but paid like september...

I don't fully understand what you're saying, looking at cloudhashing's twitter feed they have fixed the logging in/registering issue, I can't check as it lets me straight in now. If that's what you meant.
My point was that you invested in a new business and there are bound to be set backs. I'm not saying I'm not pissed at the delays or that you don't have a right to be. You do! complain away..
tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 08:03:08 PM

I wonder what kind of compensation we will get.  I'm hoping for double hash rate because that's the only way were hitting ROI.

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2013, 08:08:47 PM

I wonder what kind of compensation we will get.  I'm hoping for double hash rate because that's the only way were hitting ROI.

Yeah, I'm hoping my bank will double my balance for me but I know they wont.

CH said 100THs by the end of Sept. Now it's nearly the end of Oct. and they are running 55THs. These numbers indicate doubling your hash isn't going to happen.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
elmismo

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 08:19:25 PM

I don't fully understand what you're saying, looking at cloudhashing's twitter feed they have fixed the logging in/registering issue, I can't check as it lets me straight in now. If that's what you meant.
My point was that you invested in a new business and there are bound to be set backs. I'm not saying I'm not pissed at the delays or that you don't have a right to be. You do! complain away..

what I meant is, that the risk is on the bitcoin it self. The risk isn't pay to CH and not getting the service. Or having a bad service like this, I don't think we'll have a 30% increase hash rate per month.

First they said, no 10% management fee, until 100% hash rate, but they changed their mind.
Now they say we got one month more of mining. So your september contract ends in october 2014. But hey we start mining on october...

is that a compensation?? for them it is....
whonesta

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 08:45:32 PM

I know some of you think my wishing of ass cancer is heavy handed, but honestly it is the nicest thing I can think of with regard to the BS CH has been feeding US ALL. I make such strong statements because I looked to this community blog before buying my 3 Platinum contracts and found very little in the way of disappointing comments or discouragement in purchasing from these IDIOTS! I was stunned to find that most of the "july" contract holders were in fact being ROBBED, yet did not utilize this forum to ensure others would not fall victim to this SCAM, that being said I will do my part to sound the alarm and help those on the fence to RUN!

However I could not be more impressed with CEX.IO, just this morning they instituted a change to their referral program which aimed to halt an exploit, this however created the unintended consequence of leaving early adopters and their referrals on the "outs" of the new benefits. Being the opinionated prick that I am, I voiced my concern for their oversight. Within 2 hours they had corrected the mistake and applied the new value to the work I had done promoting their service, THAT IS HOW IT IS DONE!

To sum up;

Coudhashing while not a complete scam is run by IDIOTS who think their clients are MORONS!

CEX.IO the most fun I have had in BTC since firing up my 1st 5850! www.cex.io - no referral needed I just love these guys!
whonesta

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 09:30:12 PM

I know some of you think my wishing of ass cancer is heavy handed, but honestly it is the nicest thing I can think of with regard to the BS CH has been feeding US ALL. I make such strong statements because I looked to this community blog before buying my 3 Platinum contracts and found very little in the way of disappointing comments or discouragement in purchasing from these IDIOTS!
Cool, so I guess you are warning other people? Which is nice of you, but you can't say you bought in because of the lack of people complaining.. you would have to look at both sides, were a shit load of people saying how good it was? Or did their offer seem to go to be true so you bought 3 contacts? And now you feel stupid for believing them?

Oh no I am not Emmanuel, I am responsible for looking at the risk and taking it, I can and will still be disappointed that this forum did little in August or Sept, to discuss the level of R-Tardedness they were experiencing. Instead of simply standing here pointing a finger at the omissions of my fellow fools, I choose to spend a time equal to the amount of BTC wagered with these DOLITES** to articulate my absolute disappointment with MY mistake.

**Dolites - Followers of Dolts, AKA - IDIOTS, ASS-HATS, Shit Baggers
JazzyJ

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 09:35:48 PM

I know some of you think my wishing of ass cancer is heavy handed, but honestly it is the nicest thing I can think of with regard to the BS CH has been feeding US ALL. I make such strong statements because I looked to this community blog before buying my 3 Platinum contracts and found very little in the way of disappointing comments or discouragement in purchasing from these IDIOTS!
Cool, so I guess you are warning other people? Which is nice of you, but you can't say you bought in because of the lack of people complaining.. you would have to look at both sides, were a shit load of people saying how good it was? Or did their offer seem to go to be true so you bought 3 contacts? And now you feel stupid for believing them?

Oh I am not Emanual, I am responsible for looking at the risk and taking it, I can and will still be disappointed that this forum did little in August or Sept, to discuss the level of R-Tardedness they were experiencing. Instead of simply standing here pointing a finger at the omissions of my fellow fools, I choose to spend a time equal to the amount of BTC wagered with these DOLITES** to articulate my absolute disappointment with MY mistake.

**Dolites - Followers of Dolts, AKA - IDIOTS, ASS-HATS, Shit Baggers
Fair Enough Smiley
JazzyJ

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 10:24:21 PM

Nothing since 6:15pm. There are not making it easy to defend them.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 10:30:18 PM

defend what? scam?
JazzyJ

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 10:35:39 PM

defend what? scam?
LOL
https://cex.io/r/0/silverbox/0/
Can you say conflicted? Or could you make your advert bigger?
s1lverbox
Legendary

Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 10:40:49 PM

defend what? scam?
LOL
https://cex.io/r/0/silverbox/0/
Can you say conflicted? Or could you make your advert bigger?

if u look that im registered with cex since 22.10.13 and my sig is since 2 days, than  yeah u right im working for cex.
my posts about CH was way before i found about cex.
and getting extra gh at cex for reffering is not a crime.

sorry for not being an idiot with contract for 4gh cost 1000usd and now biting nails.
i bought steady 32gh for 4btc and laughing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: