Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:00:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin  (Read 197161 times)
whonesta

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 11:43:51 AM

No payouts all weekend, hash has dropped, block payments next to nill. No Response to refund requests this is 100% SCAM!!!!
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 12:02:48 PM

6) They blagged the hardware on a short term loan

Read the chat log on the end of this http://bflfraud.com/

If all thats true, hello big world. Crowd funding exposed, BFL=wankers.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 12:37:09 PM

6) They blagged the hardware on a short term loan

Read the chat log on the end of this http://bflfraud.com/

If all thats true, hello big world. Crowd funding exposed, BFL=wankers.

It brings a whole new meaning to the "Non Disclosure Agreements" Cloudhashing refer to when refusing to say what hardware they have.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
elmismo

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 12:46:40 PM

Yes I think something has to be done, I already sent them a formal letter asking for refund or the next step would be legal action, with no notice. They have to answer that email or in a court that would take on consideration. That's the first step, but if other customers just want to insult them on the forum...

what web site do you have??
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 12:49:24 PM

Ive been gone for a couple days but got the "compensation" email from CH... 50% off a product that is already more then twice the price of the competition... Where's that list of people who want a refund... sign me up this is ridiculous.

you got it, added.

7- philipma1957  asked for refund was contacted via pm with a promised refund then never got one
8-tripppn

Guys if this all situation is not gonna change i suggest start making steps to get out from cloudhash. You can write article and post on my webiste.
Maybe when new customers will see who's cloudhash is maybe they will change approach.

I dont know. If anyone interested drop me message.

What's the link?

high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 12:58:02 PM

No payouts all weekend, hash has dropped, block payments next to nill. No Response to refund requests this is 100% SCAM!!!!

What service are you guys using.  Cex.io is pretty good for cloud mining.  Why is it a scam???  Maybe send them an email to get your issue resolved. 

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 01:04:05 PM

What service are you guys using.  Cex.io is pretty good for cloud mining.  Why is it a scam???  Maybe send them an email to get your issue resolved. 

Read back a few pages. Errr...... they tried that.

chinchs

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 02:41:25 PM

Don't know if all you have paid using GWallet, but you may for a mediation with google (for purchases within the last 180 days). you have to send and email to CH from the GWallet page first and wait 3 days before you can start the mediation.
JazzyJ

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 02:49:24 PM

They're down to 4.55 Th/s.. I'm sure while they are moving, hopefully when they get back to 100% it'll last longer than 3 days.
I'm still hopeful, not that I'll get a ROI but that they keep mining at 100% for long enough for me to get something back.
I feel sorry for anyone who took them up on the 50% off this weekend hoping the extra GH/s would make up for what they've lost so far.

I'm also looking at contacting Google wallet to mediate, just giving them a bit longer  Undecided

Marty19

Activity: 725
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 03:24:28 PM

They're down to 4.55 Th/s.. I'm sure while they are moving, hopefully when they get back to 100% it'll last longer than 3 days.
I'm still hopeful, not that I'll get a ROI but that they keep mining at 100% for long enough for me to get something back.
I feel sorry for anyone who took them up on the 50% off this weekend hoping the extra GH/s would make up for what they've lost so far.

I'm also looking at contacting Google wallet to mediate, just giving them a bit longer  Undecided

For some reason I am going to give CH the benefit of the doubt and wait until Friday before starting Google Wallet Mediation. This is in the hope that  (a) they actually sort their act out and start hashing at a decent rate and (b) see fit to offer me reasonable compensation for what has so far been diabolical service.

5 days and counting ......

whonesta

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 03:40:26 PM

This thread is about cloudhashing which is a company run by an idiot and is a SCAM.

CEX.io are above board, I have bought and sold several GHS, I have been paid out on hundreds of blocks!
chinchs

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 06:35:11 PM

For some reason I am going to give CH the benefit of the doubt and wait until Friday before starting Google Wallet Mediation. This is in the hope that  (a) they actually sort their act out and start hashing at a decent rate and (b) see fit to offer me reasonable compensation for what has so far been diabolical service.

I recomend that you send the email from GWallet, CH sent the answer they state they can't process the refund because the order has more than 7 days (like they can deliver in 7 days...)
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 06:48:39 PM

I recomend that you send the email from GWallet, CH sent the answer they state they can't process the refund because the order has more than 7 days (like they can deliver in 7 days...)

Don't let them bluff you, there is NO 7 day limit. They refer to your right to cancel within 7 days if they DID deliver. They failed to deliver so there is NO 7 day limit.

chinchs

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 08:23:15 PM

Don't let them bluff you, there is NO 7 day limit. They refer to your right to cancel within 7 days if they DID deliver. They failed to deliver so there is NO 7 day limit.

I know that, they are buying time, so it would be better if you sent the email to CH via Gwallet. After this answer I'm %100 sure this is a scam and I can continue with the process.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 08:23:51 PM

Plus the fact that start date is not for the start when u bought contract but when hashpower is delivered.

Dont be fooled by them. Claim money back without giving them more time. More time for CH less time for you to act.
What if CH ceo is already in warm country burning your money?
tempestb

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 09:23:37 PM

I think everyone here gets the CEX thing already, and the rest of this just seems like spam so people click on your referral link.  It has nothing to do with Cloud Hashing and their ongoing issues.

For the record, I am working through Google Wallet on mediation for a refund.  Obligations weren't met and the current status is worrisome to me.  While I appreciated the Q&A that the owner gave, I would have been happier with more concrete information like showing us their mining hardware and info about what addresses they are mining from (Though I suppose I could follow the transactions and see where they end up.)

Everybody has problems, and I get that, but I shouldn't be subsidizing your problems.  You created a contract and a price point with a start date, and you didn't make it, and now you produce less hashing power than expected.  Now people can effectively buy, what I paid for, for half the price and get the same reward.  That's crap.  I'm out...

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 09:44:50 PM

I think everyone here gets the CEX thing already, and the rest of this just seems like spam so people click on your referral link.  It has nothing to do with Cloud Hashing and their ongoing issues.

For the record, I am working through Google Wallet on mediation for a refund.  Obligations weren't met and the current status is worrisome to me.  While I appreciated the Q&A that the owner gave, I would have been happier with more concrete information like showing us their mining hardware and info about what addresses they are mining from (Though I suppose I could follow the transactions and see where they end up.)

Everybody has problems, and I get that, but I shouldn't be subsidizing your problems.  You created a contract and a price point with a start date, and you didn't make it, and now you produce less hashing power than expected.  Now people can effectively buy, what I paid for, for half the price and get the same reward.  That's crap.  I'm out...

For some reason people spend and lost money with CH, but they not rushing to get it back. there was few good ideas here given or by me or by other members.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 09:50:15 PM

For some reason people spend and lost money with CH, but they not rushing to get it back. there was few good ideas here given or by me or by other members.

That seems to be a general problem in the Bitcoin world. People accept all sorts of sh*t they wouldn't put up with anywhere else.

ZetaOS

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 10:19:21 PM

Yes i got that message to.

Mine the easy way - CEX.io Build your own cloud miner!
Goedkoop bitcoins? www.koop-bitcoin.nl
elmismo

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 02:13:45 AM

as I already sent them an email giving them 7 days to answer, i'll wait that time for next steps.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: