Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:15:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin  (Read 197144 times)
cloudhasher (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Taking bitcoin mining to everybody

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 06:34:15 AM

Interested in making a sizable purchase.  PM me if you'd like to negotiate terms

Contact support for a business contract

CH
ManicMeddler

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 01:42:37 AM

any ideas why "cloudhashing.com" has been flagged so heavily by my internet security/anti-virus/rootkit software as a dangerous and malicious site?

i'll be visiting in a sandbox from now on lol  Huh

Gotta be soooo paranoid with coin -

ManicMeddler

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 03:10:54 AM

cex this cex that YAWN FUCKIN YAWN it is shit cex, they want stupid money for a GH lol £40+ or $65 Huh?? are you lot on crack? crystal meth?

could make 5x that coin without even being at my pc with 0.06 on cryptsy, checking the orders twice a day tops ......... seems some cant do maths

scotjam

Activity: 269

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 01:28:25 PM

cex this cex that YAWN FUCKIN YAWN it is shit cex, they want stupid money for a GH lol £40+ or $65 Huh?? are you lot on crack? crystal meth?

could make 5x that coin without even being at my pc with 0.06 on cryptsy, checking the orders twice a day tops ......... seems some cant do maths

They can do maths, but they include referral links in their CEX posts, so they make money whenever anyone clicks through. A bit sneaky if you ask me.

scotjam
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 02:38:32 PM

They can do maths, but they include referral links in their CEX posts, so they make money whenever anyone clicks through. A bit sneaky if you ask me.

scotjam

Hey, if they are doing PPC (Pay Per Click), I want in!

I could run Scrapebox, Xrumer and a couple of other softs and get them TONS of clicks.............

Heh, heh.......................................................

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Gazcobain

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 04:49:51 PM

Anyone else had this issue before?

Decided yesterday (after a loooong period thinking about it) to bite the bullet and go with Cloudhashing for a platinum contract. So signed up yesterday morning.

I didn't realise that I could create an account on the Cloudhashing website before I bought a contract, so I signed up for a Cloudhashing account after I'd bought my contract.

However my Cloudhashing dashboard shows "No contracts were found for your account". I've e-mailed their customer support team but haven't yet received a reply (possibly because it's the weekend).

Will give it another couple of days and if I haven't heard from them will contact Google checkout for a refund. I paid with my credit card so should have a fair degree of protection through that as well.
tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2013, 03:47:07 AM

does anyone know when exactly rrp kicks in?  is it every month?

Hi RRP kicks in every month. People are asking for it to be done on each block found. I am looking into making this a possibility, Just a data storage nightmare from over 2k users and 10k contracts as it grows.

Thanks

I don't think every block is necessary but once a day or even week would really be nice.  Every month is an eternity for bitcoin to just be sitting in limbo.

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
scotjam

Activity: 269

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 08:48:00 AM

if you roi in fiat your government will call that a profit.  btc roi is meaningless …   fiat roi is all that matters.   if you want an investment strategy   invest in btc and a cloud farm. along with a little in hand miner.

Very few investors in BTC limit their views to the views of their governments.

BTC ROI is a very meaningful indicator if either a) you actually believe in BTC or b) you want to compare the return you got to what you would have had if you'd just bought BTC.

You only need one of those two conditions to be true for BTC ROI to be meaningful. In fact, some folks would argue fiat ROI is meaningless. Personally I think it's actually pretty important as well though, because most of us still think and live in fiat.

scotjam
Gazcobain

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 02:52:38 PM

So aye, I've still had zero contact from Cloud Hashing. I'm currently £700+ out of pocket as they haven't registered my contract, and they appear to be ignoring all e-mails and even Facebook messages (despite the fact that they're still periodically updating their Facebook page).

Pretty pissed off and have sent the information away to Google Checkout. I've also tried to contact the user "cloudhasher" on here with no reply.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 02:54:08 PM

So aye, I've still had zero contact from Cloud Hashing. I'm currently £700+ out of pocket as they haven't registered my contract, and they appear to be ignoring all e-mails and even Facebook messages (despite the fact that they're still periodically updating their Facebook page).

Pretty pissed off and have sent the information away to Google Checkout. I've also tried to contact the user "cloudhasher" on here with no reply.

Google should sort out a refund, they have for many others.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 03:00:10 PM

Why does my main page says I received 0.22 while total received in my address is 0.19790013 BTC ? (and my balance is 0.00 BTC)
trankil

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 07:09:20 PM

Why does my main page says I received 0.22 while total received in my address is 0.19790013 BTC ? (and my balance is 0.00 BTC)

i think 22 its total and 19 with deducing fee
hoak

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:44:33 AM

I recently registered a CLOUDHASHING Platinum contract and am wondering if anyone here has the same and knows how the CLOUDHASHING's Miner settings are optimally configured?

Apparently if you create a new Miner it can not be deleted; I 'created' a new Miner as I thought the default might be some sort of inactive template as the default didn't appears to be doing anything.

There's nothing in the way of instrumentation, support information of feedback to indicate any settings are functioning properly or even at all; though my account does appear to be hashing it's at a fraction of it's advertised hash rate for the current difficulty.

I'm realistic about the challenges a start-up like CLOUDHASHING confronts, but there are a lot of holes in their product and service presentation that if met with even a modicum of proper marketing follow-up and support would be an enormous boon to this enterprise.
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 08:03:59 AM

I recently registered a CLOUDHASHING Platinum contract and am wondering if anyone here has the same and knows how the CLOUDHASHING's Miner settings are optimally configured?

Apparently if you create a new Miner it can not be deleted; I 'created' a new Miner as I thought the default might be some sort of inactive template as the default didn't appears to be doing anything.

There's nothing in the way of instrumentation, support information of feedback to indicate any settings are functioning properly or even at all; though my account does appear to be hashing it's at a fraction of it's advertised hash rate for the current difficulty.

I'm realistic about the challenges a start-up like CLOUDHASHING confronts, but there are a lot of holes in their product and service presentation that if met with even a modicum of proper marketing follow-up and support would be an enormous boon to this enterprise.

Miners on the dashboard are only used if you attach your own hardware to the pool, no settings for mining with the hashes you bought from them.

Gazcobain

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 11:06:06 PM

So I finally got someone from Cloudhashing to contact me, on Tuesday evening. They asked for a ton of details and said they would pass my information on to their "technical manager" to see what is going on. No update since, but I suppose it's at least partially reassuring that there is someone there.

I'm still £700+ out of pocket for absolutely nothing in return just now, though. Could anyone with a platinum contract confirm how much BTC they have received in total since last Friday?
LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 11:30:38 PM

Try this:

Benny from Cloudhashing's Skype.

These Skypes are definitely connected with Cloudhashing and you may get a faster response using them:

Benny:  ASICMINER

This one also:

Benny, emmanuelhunt

All I can tell you is that last July these worked for contacting Cloudhashing.

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
BubuLeMag

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 03:42:10 PM

Could anyone with a platinum contract confirm how much BTC they have received in total since last Friday?
Approximately 0.075 BTC...
hoak

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 01:01:12 AM

Miners on the dashboard are only used if you attach your own hardware to the pool, no settings for mining with the hashes you bought from them.

Thank you cesmak! Would you know if the "Lock Bitcoin Address" is an option to lock your wallet address to protect against accidental editing?

Could anyone with a platinum contract confirm how much BTC they have received in total since last Friday?
Approximately 0.075 BTC...

I've managed 0.05222689 since Monday with a platinum contract... What's bothering me is nothing has been deposited to my Wallet/Address even though I've passed my auto-pay schedul, and the last Ledger Entry shows:

sequence number : 74
type: bitcoin_payment   
posted:   Dec. 7, 2013, 9:01 p.m
amount: -0.05222689   
balance: 0.00000000   
description: None   
payment status: requested   
transaction id: None

I've verified my wallet address with Blockchain.info, in my CloudHashing account settings, and Blockchain.info shows no transaction...

Anyone have any experience with how long it takes an automated payment to post to your wallet from CloudHashing?
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:03:39 AM

same here.  please look into this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:05:19 AM

i already emailed ch support. now let's wait a little while (20 years) for their reply. christina is really quick (NOT).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: