Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:31:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317678 times)
Littlestan

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:48:01 AM

Again, Mooncoin_Foundation is account's name of Mooncoin investor, who started this ANN thread in 2016 to help the project with up to date information.
There is no official Foundation. I've already contacted some time ago Bitcointalk devs to change the name of my account (to avoid any possible split of the community, old vs. new members etc), but received no answer.
Mooncoin is a decentralised project. If people do good things, they are welcome. Responsibility is advised though.
How to contact me? It's very simple. Send a PM to me, or post your question in this ANN thread.
I didn't make any announcement yet. I make announcements only when I see a good consensus. I update the OP with the information with which all or almost all Mooncoin people agree with.

There is no official Foundation?

Investors (and exchanges) want to see, active dev, transparent and honest, an active team, a good community,  working apps, network  etc.  Now they see so many lies and untruths, FUD, false public accusations in social media against the main and historical supporters of MOON. Whatever we say and we write remain in the history and in the future all will judge what we have done, all will know who was right, who has been honest or deceitful.
 I am repeated, the stolen coins are in good hands (VASSILIS is honest person) now and the situation is better than before (P.VERNON hands). Our dev Vassilis, afraid and without the correct support of some, has left. MF is not active, it is tired ? worn-out, frightened ?by the continuous attacks, also toward the privacy, that is important to safeguard against cybercrimine (MF members are people with at least 1 blns...)
It needs to select 2/3 independent devs now and to reconstitute the main team that supports MOON.
I will keep on supporting this coin and those people that feel like doing. I like the Brazilian team (thank for the express solidarity) and I will support their project.
They have sent me further details on their project, I trust them and I remember you what I have always said: “the use creates the value”.
 let's go on!

I've bolded the important part. Please explain how you two ancient MOON holders seem to hold completely opposing viewpoints concerning the existence of the Foundation group?

Also, still waiting to hear how progress with SmartLikes is going since it was 'almost ready' back in December when you PM'd me to publicly back Vassilis when you guys brought him on.
You know, anything like a GitHub link, team members, the developer you have working on it, etc. Anything really!
daniel634

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:56:05 AM

Good afternoon! I am convinced that this year Mooncoin will achieve great results!
I want to clarify the end date of the ICO ?!
I also think Mooncoin will achieve great results   BUT THERE IS NO ICO no start date no end date so maybe you have been misinformed or wrong thread   But again i also think mooncoin will achieve great results
MoonCoinTrev

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:37:24 PM

Hi guys, I get no response from bleutrade, and now they announced they are going to remove mooncoin. No reasoning nothing, is it because of low volume?
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:04:31 PM

I've had a lot Mooncoins, they are stored on coinspott, now when i have thought about them, then the purse they are not on coinspot.
never keep your coins stored on ANY exchange.

I would assume that they delisted it.  probably long time ago.

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:15:33 PM

Hi guys, I get no response from bleutrade, and now they announced they are going to remove mooncoin. No reasoning nothing, is it because of low volume?

Good afternoon. Their support have gave us (me and Agswinner) the same answer:
" Dear user, there is no specific reason, Bleutrade is undergoing a restructuring phase and our team has made a subjective analysis to remove some currencies. This step will open space for adding new currencies, improving our service and other benefits for our users, we are preparing a series of news in the coming months."

Of course, they have forgotten that Bleutrade earned much  money and fame from Mooncoin in the past. But we can see other exchanges with bigger trading volume.  Smiley

MrAble

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:20:58 PM

is there a chance that the way  you buy and sell at bluetrade can be replicated on any other site?

would like that
Cryptojeesus

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 02:24:05 PM

Come and join the Mooncoin discord for updates and talk. https://discordapp.com/invite/zDQd6VJ
CryptoProfy

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

I'm holding several MUNcoin nodes, ready for a rocket to the moon. When Lambo, guys? When to the moon? ))
Good luck all!
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:30:25 PM

From Bleutrade support service:

Dear user, there is no specific reason, Bleutrade is undergoing a restructuring phase and our team has made a subjective analysis to remove some currencies. This step will open space for adding new currencies, improving our service and other benefits for our users, we are preparing a series of news in the coming months.

Good afternoon. Well, Bleutrade have took its decision. No problem ! I am sure that  they will regret it...

"No problem"? Seriously?

Ok. I have fixed it. I mean my post. Of course, I have withdrawed my coins from their exchange.

:thumbsup  (No emoji for that).

It's time for us all to work together.  What has happened is a symptom. A symptom of the malaise around Moon for a long time.
There is a real effort to fix it, and the timing of Bleutrade announcement is extremely unfortunate, but we will not pause or deviate.  Time for everyone to step up.
Support the dev team, contribute to the dev fund. Contact me and your help will be appreciated by the team all of the community.

I agree with you. We need the unity for something good here.  Smiley
Too bad, i was using Bleutrade only because of Mooncoin. And now people are afraid about the delisting and are selling their Mooncoin.
They are afraid to not be able to trade Mooncoin.
Bleutrade is too slow and not enough people are trading there. I don't know what they are thinking. Can they really compete against other exchanges if they list the same coins as the big exchanges?
CoinExchange is also not good. Very buggy.
polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:05:38 PM

From Bleutrade support service:

Dear user, there is no specific reason, Bleutrade is undergoing a restructuring phase and our team has made a subjective analysis to remove some currencies. This step will open space for adding new currencies, improving our service and other benefits for our users, we are preparing a series of news in the coming months.

Good afternoon. Well, Bleutrade have took its decision. No problem ! I am sure that  they will regret it...

"No problem"? Seriously?

Ok. I have fixed it. I mean my post. Of course, I have withdrawed my coins from their exchange.

:thumbsup  (No emoji for that).

It's time for us all to work together.  What has happened is a symptom. A symptom of the malaise around Moon for a long time.
There is a real effort to fix it, and the timing of Bleutrade announcement is extremely unfortunate, but we will not pause or deviate.  Time for everyone to step up.
Support the dev team, contribute to the dev fund. Contact me and your help will be appreciated by the team all of the community.

I agree with you. We need the unity for something good here.  Smiley
Too bad, i was using Bleutrade only because of Mooncoin. And now people are afraid about the delisting and are selling their Mooncoin.
They are afraid to not be able to trade Mooncoin.
Bleutrade is too slow and not enough people are trading there. I don't know what they are thinking. Can they really compete against other exchanges if they list the same coins as the big exchanges?
CoinExchange is also not good. Very buggy.
There are other exchanges with biggest fame and trading volume. We need to look in the future !

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 550

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:35:30 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 07:00:12 PM by Mooncoin_Foundation

Again, Mooncoin_Foundation is account's name of Mooncoin investor, who started this ANN thread in 2016 to help the project with up to date information.
There is no official Foundation. I've already contacted some time ago Bitcointalk devs to change the name of my account (to avoid any possible split of the community, old vs. new members etc), but received no answer.
Mooncoin is a decentralised project. If people do good things, they are welcome. Responsibility is advised though.
How to contact me? It's very simple. Send a PM to me, or post your question in this ANN thread.
I didn't make any announcement yet. I make announcements only when I see a good consensus. I update the OP with the information with which all or almost all Mooncoin people agree with.

There is no official Foundation?

Investors (and exchanges) want to see, active dev, transparent and honest, an active team, a good community,  working apps, network  etc.  Now they see so many lies and untruths, FUD, false public accusations in social media against the main and historical supporters of MOON. Whatever we say and we write remain in the history and in the future all will judge what we have done, all will know who was right, who has been honest or deceitful.
 I am repeated, the stolen coins are in good hands (VASSILIS is honest person) now and the situation is better than before (P.VERNON hands). Our dev Vassilis, afraid and without the correct support of some, has left. MF is not active, it is tired ? worn-out, frightened ?by the continuous attacks, also toward the privacy, that is important to safeguard against cybercrimine (MF members are people with at least 1 blns...)
It needs to select 2/3 independent devs now and to reconstitute the main team that supports MOON.
I will keep on supporting this coin and those people that feel like doing. I like the Brazilian team (thank for the express solidarity) and I will support their project.
They have sent me further details on their project, I trust them and I remember you what I have always said: “the use creates the value”.
 let's go on!

I've bolded the important part. Please explain how you two ancient MOON holders seem to hold completely opposing viewpoints concerning the existence of the Foundation group?

Also, still waiting to hear how progress with SmartLikes is going since it was 'almost ready' back in December when you PM'd me to publicly back Vassilis when you guys brought him on.
You know, anything like a GitHub link, team members, the developer you have working on it, etc. Anything really!

There is no official Foundation. It was not started. Earlier I wrote in detail about that.
In 2015 some people with more than 1 bil called themselves Foundation members, but that was unofficial. There was no organisation at all, official or unofficial.
I'm not in control on what agswinner or anyone else is saying.

For example, here someone thanked 'Foundation' for Instagram quiz,
I have no idea about this quiz and even have never seen this Instagram channel:

Thanks for the Mooncoin Foundation, yesterday I won 50K moon on an Instagram Quiz held by #blockidex...... Smiley

As for the Mooncoin_Foundation account: I communicate only at Bitcointalk, if someone somewhere else speaks on behalf of me, it's not me.
I don't know why people need so much using of words 'Foundation', 'directors', etc. in their arguments.
Mooncoin is decentralised, open source, with no directors/Foundation/company behind.
Anyone with good skills can come and help. If someone has a good idea, and knows how to implement it, that's great.

What is the most important: to have a responsible, experienced and transparent dev on board (who can code, compile wallets, contact exchanges).
Even if there are 1,000 'Foundation members' or 10,000 directors and no 1 dev, there will be no progress.

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:46:20 PM

To explain the situation with Moonlite (Smart likes) technology. It's only a dev who is able to implement it directly into the wallet.
It's crazy that as soon as a dev is ready to implement it into a real wallet, something happens and a dev stops communicating.
Now about the technology itself.
The first idea was to involve  web archiving (3rd party or decentralised) and to use ML commands to save some content on a Mooncoin blockchain. The TEST mode was launched in 2016 (not in the wallet, and without any .exe files, in a way like MoonWord is working at the moment - MoonWord doesn't need .exe files and doesn't need to be implemented into the wallet - to work), was edited several times, but people didn't understand how it worked and were not interested a lot in testing it. Also coinflow criticized that. That led to complete rethinking of this idea.

About Moonlite as a separate token on top of blockchain: the point is it is not needed in fact - to launch a new currency/token,
if smart likes can use Mooncoin itself.
You know, Occam's razor. People don't need separate Moonlite, people need smart likes on top of Mooncoin.
The smart likes idea is not about paying for clicking a like button or for posts. We all know that Steem was launched AFTER the first Moonlite (smart likes) ideas were published, but that didn't mean that they simply copy-pasted our ideas. Steem or RDD and Smart likes have nothing in common.
When the idea of web archiving and ML commands was rejected, the idea transformed to simply liking links or things with a blockchain.
Forbes wrote about the technology:https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2017/07/10/cryptos-in-wonderland-12-of-the-weirdest-wackiest-coins/
but didn't disclosure it in detail.
The reason why Smart Likes ideas are kept in secret, is that someone else could just steal a technology of smart likes even before a Mooncoin dev implements it into the wallet. Unfortunately, barrysty1e was not much interested in implementing of smart likes at all. After he stopped communicating and Vassilis (invited by an user polemarhos888) came, there was a good chance to implement it. We all know what happened to Vassilis and that he stopped communicating just before he could begin implementing of this technology into the wallet (he agreed to implement the technology but after the case with 62B he stopped answering).

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:55:38 PM

The opinion of the community is needed, what is better:
1) to disclosure SmartLikes technology in public - before a new dev implements it into the wallet (but there will be a quite high risk of copy-pasting of technology by other coins even before its launch by Mooncoin)
2) to wait for new dev's identity, then tell him a technology and wait for his new release at Github - with this technology inside.
What do you think?

olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

Created in 2013, it have proven to the world that it is here to stay, what amaze me most about the coin is how it manage to survive without an ICO or a company, yet it maintained its  supporters. The coin is mostly concerned about future global transactions, it is concerned about making transactions faster, safer and accessible.
Although mooncoin trading is nolonger what it use to be, but there have been hope lately about a new take over.

polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:30:37 PM

1) to disclosure SmartLikes technology in public - before a new dev implements it into the wallet (but there will be a quite high risk of copy-pasting of technology by other coins even before its launch by Mooncoin)
2) to wait for new dev's identity, then tell him a technology and wait for his new release at Github - with this technology inside.
What do you think?

Personaly, I prefer the 2nd option. Of course, we need more opinions.

MrAble

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 07:32:48 PM

like 2 option

but dumpings are hard today
Taranis67

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:50:04 PM

What do you think?

You know what would be better? Some collaboration. Why ask only a small part of the community something that isn't a current issue?

Why not offer cooperation instead of hiding in a low use channel?
Why ignore completely a team working on every aspect of Moon?
Do you think one project will raise Moon's proflie so much that the price will rise enough to placate the investors, when they don't even have sufficient range of wallets to store their coins in?
giantkin

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:07:31 PM

i know what would be great.

Non Negativity...

Things are best discussed here. not on any other medium.
   Here: the posts are kept and dont scroll off the screen.
Everyone can come here.

Discord/telegram are ok for quick communication, but the data scrolls off into the ether.  (i am assuming telegram works similarly to Discord, havent seen it)

with Negativity, then we have disharmony...   and that leads to failure. (a few steps ahead ofc)

and im saying this more as a person on the sidelines.  

I want this coin to succeed.   ive gotten my coins, been holding them awhile.

all on paper. (i think i have 300k on a qtwallet )  but thats it.

Being Defensive does not help the situation.  Makes me wonder what you are trying to pull.

The general population didn't know you were working on setting up a team.

thats it. not much more to say on that.

the one dev stopped in, as he was asked to do, thats it.   maybe you scared him off, when we need all the help we can.

(and is the 'team' that you setup the same or diff than the Heitor Miss (sp) group in....whereever they are)  

its kinda hard to tell.

are they working on stuff too?   they were setup before yours...    does that make them the 'leaders'
NO.  (thats my point)

Smiley

sry, if i ramble a bit in there.

I just want the attacky attitudes to stop.   calm down and lets start working forward.

g

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
giantkin

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:09:44 PM

Beyond that..

Whats the news about the wallets?    do you have someone working on the wallet now?

Anything wrong with the 13.9 version?   what needs fixing?

Basics Smiley

MrAble

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:26:11 PM

need an good wallet like gulden example
need exchange like bluetrade
need some wordpess apps for mooncoin
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: