Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:45:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317676 times)
Habman72

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:38:44 PM

I bought a wack amount of moon coins. Added a wallet. And it syncs quite quickly.

I read on here that if we all push this coin it will go up.

Kinda like pop culture. If everyone likes it it becomes more popular.

So why can't we all buy in and drive the value add of this coin.

Others have done the same thing.

It's not like we want this coin to be Bitcoin.

But it should be 5 cents at least!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:03:07 PM

Hi guys,

I am new to this and I wonder if someone can point me out how to send mooncoin from bleutrade to the Mooncoin Wallet 0.13.9?

> I clicked on "Receive" tab, input the amount and click "Request payment", a window popup and provided me an address... I sent my MoonCoin from Bleutrade to that address and I couldn't see anything in the wallet balance.

*** The address keep changing everytime I click on "Request payment" so this does not make any sense.

Thanks

Ive never used the Request option of any wallet before.   

Next time you want to send coins...  goto recieve.. make new wallet.  maybe add a label to it.

make that your send to address.

--------------------------------------

Maybe someone thats done the request option can help.   

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
MockingJayTM

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:39:52 PM

Hi guys,

I am new to this and I wonder if someone can point me out how to send mooncoin from bleutrade to the Mooncoin Wallet 0.13.9?

> I clicked on "Receive" tab, input the amount and click "Request payment", a window popup and provided me an address... I sent my MoonCoin from Bleutrade to that address and I couldn't see anything in the wallet balance.

*** The address keep changing everytime I click on "Request payment" so this does not make any sense.

Thanks

Ive never used the Request option of any wallet before.   

Next time you want to send coins...  goto recieve.. make new wallet.  maybe add a label to it.

make that your send to address.

--------------------------------------

Maybe someone thats done the request option can help.   
I dont see any create a wallet... Now I can see that the amount I sent is still "Not yet redeemed" in the Mooncoin Blockchain Explorer.

http://i66.tinypic.com/2w35p4p.png

giantkin

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:58:21 PM

ah, i see ...   at the bottom, see where it says Syncing...   or 3yrs ...etc.

that means your wallet is not up to date.

You have to wait until its fully synced before you SEE your balance.
(if u got it etc)

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
giantkin

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:34:22 PM

however, i dont know if you sent it or not... to the right address.

i just know your not sync'd yet Smiley

MockingJayTM

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:20:44 PM

however, i dont know if you sent it or not... to the right address.

i just know your not sync'd yet Smiley

You are right. Now it is synced and I see my balance. Thanks for the help!  Smiley
giantkin

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:47:28 AM

Glad i could 'help'

(which was just to tell you to wait!) lol

bbinhtrong216

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:57:32 AM

I'm still waiting to hear back from Novaexchange regarding the last incident.. Roll Eyes
Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 550

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 11:30:13 AM

Is there somebody currently maintaining the codebase?   I'm thinking about acquiring some moon, but I want to make sure there is an active maintainer first.

Currently the maintainer of codebase is still Vassilis Kritharakis from Greece. Another user polemarhos888 is in contact with him (he lives in the same town with him), my understanding is that Github's credentials will be transfered after a new dev provides his identity to the Mooncoin community. That probably will happen in this April or in May. The entire progress with Mooncoin depends on that action.

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 11:39:21 AM

62B still could be seen on the first top address of Vassilis. He didn't dump them when Mooncoin's price was 1-7 Sat like some people expected. That's good news. That indicated his attitude. At least the community can see now how fear, uncertainty and doubts move markets. However, bad news is that Vassilis doesn't communicate with the community (it was disclosured that Vassilis' lawyer didn't recommend that), anyway Vassilis could ignore that recommendation, Mooncoin people gave a lot of trust to him at the beginning, and after the unexpected incident people were scared and dumped MOON below 1 Sat on fears.

Regarding barrysty1e's protection: of course, it's important to know how it worked, but only barrysty1e or independent experts could disclosure that in detail.
If they don't share this info with our community,
it looks like there is impossible for non-experts to understand that, even looking at the open source. Is it not interesting for good crypto experts to make and share their audit? At least to tell us, if the protection depended on majority of miners, or not?

The main problem is not the protection itself. The problem is that coins were sent (if there were no protection, coins could be sent as well to Vassilis' address, right? - the protection anyway made it harder - to send coins, more difficult technically for one who had private keys), another problem is that now coins are under control of Vassilis, and technically he is the only person who is able to burn them, like the community and rightful owners of these coins decided - no one else is able to make this step. If there were no protection, the situation could be just the same, or even worse. Now coins at least are on an address of known person.

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 11:52:38 AM

I dont see any create a wallet... Now I can see that the amount I sent is still "Not yet redeemed" in the Mooncoin Blockchain Explorer.

"Not yet redeemed" means only that these coins yet have not been spent by you.

daniel634

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:57:12 AM

i still do not understand  why Vassilis needs a lawyer can someone explain please   why would he need one i certainly trust Vassilis to do the right thing
tatangas215

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:00:58 PM

Faster than Bitcoin?
sheenarif

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:36:55 PM

This project is very good and cool, I will follow this project. Hopefully, this project will be hug success  Wink

The new dev team is working hard & will take it to the moon for sure. We will get good returns end of this year Smiley
Habman72

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:10:02 PM

Remember at the end of the day if everyone owns Moon coin then it will be valuable. And it there is a good value add prop with it, it will be successful. Math does not lie.   Smiley
Mike-O

Activity: 64
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

62B still could be seen on the first top address of Vassilis. He didn't dump them when Mooncoin's price was 1-7 Sat like some people expected. That's good news. That indicated his attitude. At least the community can see now how fear, uncertainty and doubts move markets. However, bad news is that Vassilis doesn't communicate with the community (it was disclosured that Vassilis' lawyer didn't recommend that), anyway Vassilis could ignore that recommendation, Mooncoin people gave a lot of trust to him at the beginning, and after the unexpected incident people were scared and dumped MOON below 1 Sat on fears.

Regarding barrysty1e's protection: of course, it's important to know how it worked, but only barrysty1e or independent experts could disclosure that in detail.
If they don't share this info with our community,
it looks like there is impossible for non-experts to understand that, even looking at the open source. Is it not interesting for good crypto experts to make and share their audit? At least to tell us, if the protection depended on majority of miners, or not?

The main problem is not the protection itself. The problem is that coins were sent (if there were no protection, coins could be sent as well to Vassilis' address, right? - the protection anyway made it harder - to send coins, more difficult technically for one who had private keys), another problem is that now coins are under control of Vassilis, and technically he is the only person who is able to burn them, like the community and rightful owners of these coins decided - no one else is able to make this step. If there were no protection, the situation could be just the same, or even worse. Now coins at least are on an address of known person.

You guys seem to have a pretty active community, just need to get a dev back in place.   This guy vassilis probably has 20 different people telling him what he should do..  and all he really wanted to do was update the codebase to a more recent version..  crazy.

Check out Qredit -- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030061.40
ganteralex

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:42:08 PM

I remember this coin since 2013 year and i also remember a few pumps every week, SO I think, now - it's the best time for pump!
daniel634

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:13:35 PM

this must be a very controversial subject   please lay it on the line i still do not understand  why Vassilis needs a lawyer can someone explain please   nobody wants to  answer the question  well everybody says  polemarhos888 is a friend of Vassilis so polemarhos888 please answer the question why does Vassilis need a lawyer   he is obviously trying to claim the coins for what other reasons would you need a lawyer   and i stated when this was first bought too the mooncoin community attention   polemarhos888 tell us what is going on   but no reply   well all i have to say now  polemarhos888 all this cloak and dagger is a load of rubbish  and the next question is why did polemarhos888 need a lawyer this is all bu.. sh.. you say that you are here to help mooncoin    and i think you deserve to tell the community   please come clean  you act dumb as if you know nothing please explain   i and all other community members have invested a lot of hard ernt  money in to mooncoin  you need to answer the community and come clean   why do you need a lawyer
polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:44:51 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 12:00:10 PM by polemarhos888

this must be a very controversial subject   please lay it on the line i still do not understand  why Vassilis needs a lawyer can someone explain please   nobody wants to  answer the question  well everybody says  polemarhos888 is a friend of Vassilis so polemarhos888 please answer the question why does Vassilis need a lawyer   he is obviously trying to claim the coins for what other reasons would you need a lawyer   and i stated when this was first bought too the mooncoin community attention   polemarhos888 tell us what is going on   but no reply   well all i have to say now  polemarhos888 all this cloak and dagger is a load of rubbish  and the next question is why did polemarhos888 need a lawyer this is all bu.. sh.. you say that you are here to help mooncoin    and i think you deserve to tell the community   please come clean  you act dumb as if you know nothing please explain   i and all other community members have invested a lot of hard ernt  money in to mooncoin  you need to answer the community and come clean   why do you need a lawyer

Good afternoon. Firstly, the issue of 62 bullion coins is unexpected.
We did not believe that it will happen something like that. In the first days,
many Mooncoin holders agreed that the best solution was the barning. So,
some of them pressured Vasilis to burn these coins. However, Vassilis was
worried about potential legal consequences and asked the help of some
lawyers. Some people in our community, believe that it's easy for Vassilis
or for every known named person (we don't talk for someone who is known
with his username in Bitcoitalk or Discord or Telegram) to burn 62 bullion coins
(we talk about 27% of Mooncoin's units). I and Agswinner asked the help of our
lawyers too. We have said that their answer was that this issue is very complicated
and needs time  to be resolved. The Vassilis' lawyer has the same opinion too.
Also, he knows that he can't use these coins for any reason (he have said it
many times to us).  So, I have said it many times until now that we need to do
focus in development of Mooncoin
. I want you to know that I am the first person
here who wish to resolve this issue.
And something else: When I suggested Vassilis,
this coin did not have any responsible person for this section
(development). He (Vassilis) did a very good work at the period he was developer.
Unfortunately, he did not withstand the pressure from the issue of 62 bullion coins and
resigned. Also, he doesn't communicate with our community (his lawyer advice) any more.

However, we need to see the future.

P.S.: Daniel634, it's easy to criticize Vassilis or me. But I suggest you to check the reports
of Florida's Court about Cryptsy's case. And I am sure that you will understand why Vassilis asked
lawyers' help...Also, what do you think ? Am I satisfied with this situation or with the price of Moon now ?
Of course, not ! Mooncoin is undervalued. But it has new developers and team of supporters.  
There is a proverb in my country, which says: Whoever is out of the dance,  knows many songs.  

daniel634

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:08:55 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 12:33:11 AM by daniel634

this must be a very controversial subject   please lay it on the line i still do not understand  why Vassilis needs a lawyer can someone explain please   nobody wants to  answer the question  well everybody says  polemarhos888 is a friend of Vassilis so polemarhos888 please answer the question why does Vassilis need a lawyer   he is obviously trying to claim the coins for what other reasons would you need a lawyer   and i stated when this was first bought too the mooncoin community attention   polemarhos888 tell us what is going on   but no reply   well all i have to say now  polemarhos888 all this cloak and dagger is a load of rubbish  and the next question is why did polemarhos888 need a lawyer this is all bu.. sh.. you say that you are here to help mooncoin    and i think you deserve to tell the community   please come clean  you act dumb as if you know nothing please explain   i and all other community members have invested a lot of hard ernt  money in to mooncoin  you need to answer the community and come clean   why do you need a lawyer

Good afternoon. Firstly, the issue of 62 bullion coins is unexpected.
We did not believe that it will happen something like that. In the first days,
many Mooncoin holders agreed that the best solution was the barning. So,
some of them pressured Vasilis to burn these coins. However, Vassilis was
worried about potential legal consequences and asked the help of some
lawyers. Some people in our community, believe that it's easy for Vassilis
or for every known named person (we don't talk for someone who is known
with his username in Bitcoitalk or Discord or Telegram) to burn 62 bullion coins
(we talk about 27% of Mooncoin's units). I and Agswinner asked the help of our
lawyers too. We have said that their answer was that this issue is very complicated
and needs time  to be resolved. The Vassilis' lawyer has the same opinion too.
Also, he knows that he can't use these coins for any reason (he have said it
many times to us).  So, I have said it many times until now that we need to do
focus in development of Mooncoin now
. I want you to know that I am the first person
here who wish to resolve this issue.
And something else: When I suggested Vassilis,
this coin did not have any responsible person for this section
(development). He (Vassilis) did a very good work at the period he was developer.
Unfortunately, he did not withstand the pressure from the issue of 62 bullion coins and
resigned. Also, he doesn't communicate with our community (his lawyer advice) any more.

However, we need to see the future.

P.S.: Daniel634, it's easy to criticize Vassilis or me. But I suggest you to check the reports
of Florida's Court about Cryptsy's case. And I am sure that you will understand why Vassilis asked
lawyers' help...Also, what do you think ? Am I satisfied with this situation or with the price of Moon now ?
Of course, not ! Mooncoin is undervalued. But it has new developers and team of supporters.  
There is a proverb in my country, which says: Whoever is out of the dance,  knows many songs.  

well i thank you for explanation finally  it would have saved a lot of trouble if you had explained this from the start when i had asked instead of playing your cat and mouse game you even disappeared for quite a while not communicating with the community i have never once criticised  any body  i have been asking questions that you would not answer and i aso think you know a lot of different songs you are the one who made a big secret out of this situation now we need to burn these coins and concentrate getting mooncoin back on track  
p.s why did you go missing for quite some time if you had nothing to hide?
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: