Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:59:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317677 times)
polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:00:46 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 11:39:58 AM by polemarhos888

this must be a very controversial subject   please lay it on the line i still do not understand  why Vassilis needs a lawyer can someone explain please   nobody wants to  answer the question  well everybody says  polemarhos888 is a friend of Vassilis so polemarhos888 please answer the question why does Vassilis need a lawyer   he is obviously trying to claim the coins for what other reasons would you need a lawyer   and i stated when this was first bought too the mooncoin community attention   polemarhos888 tell us what is going on   but no reply   well all i have to say now  polemarhos888 all this cloak and dagger is a load of rubbish  and the next question is why did polemarhos888 need a lawyer this is all bu.. sh.. you say that you are here to help mooncoin    and i think you deserve to tell the community   please come clean  you act dumb as if you know nothing please explain   i and all other community members have invested a lot of hard ernt  money in to mooncoin  you need to answer the community and come clean   why do you need a lawyer

Good afternoon. Firstly, the issue of 62 bullion coins is unexpected.
We did not believe that it will happen something like that. In the first days,
many Mooncoin holders agreed that the best solution was the barning. So,
some of them pressured Vasilis to burn these coins. However, Vassilis was
worried about potential legal consequences and asked the help of some
lawyers. Some people in our community, believe that it's easy for Vassilis
or for every known named person (we don't talk for someone who is known
with his username in Bitcoitalk or Discord or Telegram) to burn 62 bullion coins
(we talk about 27% of Mooncoin's units). I and Agswinner asked the help of our
lawyers too. We have said that their answer was that this issue is very complicated
and needs time  to be resolved. The Vassilis' lawyer has the same opinion too.
Also, he knows that he can't use these coins for any reason (he have said it
many times to us).  So, I have said it many times until now that we need to do
focus in development of Mooncoin now
. I want you to know that I am the first person
here who wish to resolve this issue.
And something else: When I suggested Vassilis,
this coin did not have any responsible person for this section
(development). He (Vassilis) did a very good work at the period he was developer.
Unfortunately, he did not withstand the pressure from the issue of 62 bullion coins and
resigned. Also, he doesn't communicate with our community (his lawyer advice) any more.

However, we need to see the future.

P.S.: Daniel634, it's easy to criticize Vassilis or me. But I suggest you to check the reports
of Florida's Court about Cryptsy's case. And I am sure that you will understand why Vassilis asked
lawyers' help...Also, what do you think ? Am I satisfied with this situation or with the price of Moon now ?
Of course, not ! Mooncoin is undervalued. But it has new developers and team of supporters.  
There is a proverb in my country, which says: Whoever is out of the dance,  knows many songs.  

well i thank you for explanation finally  it would have saved a lot of trouble if you had explained this from the start when i had asked instead of playing your cat and mouse game you even disappeared for quite a while not communicating with the community i have never once criticised  any body  i have been asking questions that you would not answer and i aso think you know a lot of different songs you are the one who made a big secret out of this situation now we need to burn these coins and concentrate getting mooncoin back on track  
p.s why did you go missing for quite some time if you had nothing to hide?

Good afternoon. I have not any secret about the issue of known coins. You can check my posts in this forum here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=403654;sa=showPosts

I am not so active in this thread these days. But I try to find ways to help Mooncoin and its community.
Also, I agree with you that we need to move Mooncoin back on track ! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daniel634

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:13:07 PM

this must be a very controversial subject   please lay it on the line i still do not understand  why Vassilis needs a lawyer can someone explain please   nobody wants to  answer the question  well everybody says  polemarhos888 is a friend of Vassilis so polemarhos888 please answer the question why does Vassilis need a lawyer   he is obviously trying to claim the coins for what other reasons would you need a lawyer   and i stated when this was first bought too the mooncoin community attention   polemarhos888 tell us what is going on   but no reply   well all i have to say now  polemarhos888 all this cloak and dagger is a load of rubbish  and the next question is why did polemarhos888 need a lawyer this is all bu.. sh.. you say that you are here to help mooncoin    and i think you deserve to tell the community   please come clean  you act dumb as if you know nothing please explain   i and all other community members have invested a lot of hard ernt  money in to mooncoin  you need to answer the community and come clean   why do you need a lawyer

Good afternoon. Firstly, the issue of 62 bullion coins is unexpected.
We did not believe that it will happen something like that. In the first days,
many Mooncoin holders agreed that the best solution was the barning. So,
some of them pressured Vasilis to burn these coins. However, Vassilis was
worried about potential legal consequences and asked the help of some
lawyers. Some people in our community, believe that it's easy for Vassilis
or for every known named person (we don't talk for someone who is known
with his username in Bitcoitalk or Discord or Telegram) to burn 62 bullion coins
(we talk about 27% of Mooncoin's units). I and Agswinner asked the help of our
lawyers too. We have said that their answer was that this issue is very complicated
and needs time  to be resolved. The Vassilis' lawyer has the same opinion too.
Also, he knows that he can't use these coins for any reason (he have said it
many times to us).  So, I have said it many times until now that we need to do
focus in development of Mooncoin now
. I want you to know that I am the first person
here who wish to resolve this issue.
And something else: When I suggested Vassilis,
this coin did not have any responsible person for this section
(development). He (Vassilis) did a very good work at the period he was developer.
Unfortunately, he did not withstand the pressure from the issue of 62 bullion coins and
resigned. Also, he doesn't communicate with our community (his lawyer advice) any more.

However, we need to see the future.

P.S.: Daniel634, it's easy to criticize Vassilis or me. But I suggest you to check the reports
of Florida's Court about Cryptsy's case. And I am sure that you will understand why Vassilis asked
lawyers' help...Also, what do you think ? Am I satisfied with this situation or with the price of Moon now ?
Of course, not ! Mooncoin is undervalued. But it has new developers and team of supporters.  
There is a proverb in my country, which says: Whoever is out of the dance,  knows many songs.  

well i thank you for explanation finally  it would have saved a lot of trouble if you had explained this from the start when i had asked instead of playing your cat and mouse game you even disappeared for quite a while not communicating with the community i have never once criticised  any body  i have been asking questions that you would not answer and i aso think you know a lot of different songs you are the one who made a big secret out of this situation now we need to burn these coins and concentrate getting mooncoin back on track  
p.s why did you go missing for quite some time if you had nothing to hide?

Good afternoon. I have not any secret about the issue of known coins. You can check my posts in this forum here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=403654;sa=showPosts

I am not so active in this thread these days. But I try to find ways to help Mooncoin and its community.
Also, I agree with you that we need to move Mooncoin back on track ! Smiley
Thankyou for your response i agree lets leave things in the past i only wish for mooncoin community to work together as one to make mooncoin succeed  mooncoin has a new team trying to make mooncoin a crypto with a real use and if we can work together with the same common goal mooncoin will succeed so lets take mooncoin to the moon
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:20:22 PM

I been here the entire time

the same explanation has been repeated a few times.

not the first time it was said here.

I think its the 3rd...maybe 4th now.   (tho this time i think its all in one place, which maybe help)

Smiley

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
rainbowwrangler

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

Need help setting up the moon coin wallet from github for Win.
Shortly after I run the mooncoinWallet App, program gives me message:

'MinGW Runtime Assertion'
Assertion failed!
Program:
C:\Users\..\..\Temp_mooncoinWallet_64bit.zip\mooncoinWallet.exe
File: chain.cpp, Line 96
Expression: pindexWalk->pprev

I have 3 choices Abort, Retry, Ignore. I choose Retry gives me message:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!
Program:
C:\..\..\..mooncoinWallet_64bit.zip\mooncoinWallet.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way.
Please contact the applications support team for more information.

How to get past this hurdle? I have feeling its more simple than its leading, maybe I missed something?
Thank you for help in advance and look forward to being more a part of the Moon community.

giantkin

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:29:01 PM

DOnt know the error, but just so its clear... what version did you download?

(if its not the 13.9) dl that one Smiley

if it is, went for someone to go thru it.  (busy at work sry)

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:10:31 PM

Hello Moon bros, I would like to apologize for the delay in upgrading the Mooncoin Brasil site, yesterday Vicente called me to his house to show me, he is giving error all the time that he tries to add more content to the site. Today I will deposit money into my prepaid credit card so I can get a deluxe hosting for the site. Thank you very much for the confidence and patience of ANN Moon members.
At the moment I only have one news to share, once the site is updated the commercial adoption process will begin. I was planning the adoption to begin this month but I believe that in the first week of the month that they are already starting this new important step for all Moon deters.

Good afternoon ! I appreciate your effort. You will receive more donation from me soon. Smiley  

daniel634

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:47:50 PM

Hello Moon bros, I would like to apologize for the delay in upgrading the Mooncoin Brasil site, yesterday Vicente called me to his house to show me, he is giving error all the time that he tries to add more content to the site. Today I will deposit money into my prepaid credit card so I can get a deluxe hosting for the site. Thank you very much for the confidence and patience of ANN Moon members.
At the moment I only have one news to share, once the site is updated the commercial adoption process will begin. I was planning the adoption to begin this month but I believe that in the first week of the month that they are already starting this new important step for all Moon deters.

i thank you for the news the team is doing a great job
Jisuri

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:05:45 AM

Hello Moon Community,

now that Bleutrade delisted Moon, i wanted to withdraw them ( in the Email it said you habe some time to withdraw them after the 25)
Now somehow its not possible, is that intented or what did i miss?

And where can i exchange MOON now, there is still no site to do except Nova, bit the registration is closed.

Would be thankfull for any info Smiley
menssouri83

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:32:22 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 11:09:14 AM by menssouri83

Hello Moon Community,

now that Bleutrade delisted Moon, i wanted to withdraw them ( in the Email it said you habe some time to withdraw them after the 25)

And where can i exchange MOON now, there is still no site to do except Nova, bit the registration is closed.

Hello ,
I can buy it from you if you can withdraw it , i offer 1 moon for 0.0065 doge limite to 100000 doge = 15384615.38461539 moon
If any one are intersing in this offer pls contact me
The first one well be the winner Smiley
giantkin

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:26:17 AM

Hello Moon Community,

You would have to contact Bleutrade and find out how to remove them (or if you can)

and make sure the wording was, you CAN withdraw after 25th, or you CANT withdraw after the 25th(which is more likely)

GoodLuck.

menssouri83

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:27:58 PM

Hello Moon Community,

You would have to contact Bleutrade and find out how to remove them (or if you can)

and make sure the wording was, you CAN withdraw after 25th, or you CANT withdraw after the 25th(which is more likely)

GoodLuck.

There is the lettre from Bleutrade :

"Dear, user, we are sending this e-mail to report that the following cryptocurrencies will be delisted on April 25th, 2018:

BTA, BTCD, BSTY, CLAM, DGC, DP, DPC, EFL, EXP, MOON, NEOS, NVC, PPC, SLG, SLR, START, WDC, XVP, ZET

From that day on, these coins will not be able to be traded at Bleutrade platform. In case of positive balance, the withdraw may be done within 15 (fifteen) days (until May 10 th, 2018). After this term there is no commitment from Bleutrade to stock remaining balance. So Bleutrade Exchange will be able to definitely exclude the wallets."

Sow there is the possibility to withdraw the moon until May 10 th ,2018
Good luck bro
Jisuri

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:36:09 PM

Thx for the fast Reply,

the thing is in my account i see my balance, but i cant Select MOON cause its not in the list anymore.
So how is it possible to withdraw at all? Like the Email said, 10 days. But no option to do so ^^.

Edit: Nvm, you have to look for the Option "Delisted Coins", then you can withdraw. Thx all Smiley
giantkin

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:41:54 PM

ah, glad you found it Smiley

Moon on!

sheenarif

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

Official statement regarding DNS spoofing of MyEtherWallet domain

https://twitter.com/myetherwallet/status/988818214950858754?s=19
giantkin

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:03:13 PM

Official statement regarding DNS spoofing of MyEtherWallet domain

https://twitter.com/myetherwallet/status/988818214950858754?s=19

if you visit Twit link, please do NOT believe the free giveaway scam.

(any give away, done like that, is 99% scam)   and the 1% left...just dont.

MrAble

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 05:14:12 PM

Hello Moon Community,

Hello ,
I can buy it from you if you can withdraw it , i offer 1 moon for 0.0065 doge limite to 100000 doge = 15384615.38461539 moon
If any one are intersing in this offer pls contact me
The first one well be the winner Smiley

we can provide a sale if there is any need for

you can ask me for how and what

regarts mrable
ItsRainingMoney

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:26:54 PM

Hello Moon Community,

You can for example exchange MOON at:
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/MOON/BTC
menssouri83

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:14:14 PM

Hello Moon Community,

You can for example exchange MOON at:
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/MOON/BTC

In the BTC markets you well not exchange or buy it now since the moon in unther  the 1 satoshi
If you want quickly sell them go to the doge market at
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/MOON/DOGE
hegemon1

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:46:04 PM

Not sure If coin has future. I do not see it bright...
MrAble

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:05:04 PM

Not sure If coin has future. I do not see it bright...

well Its Seasonal So look at it brighter.
mooncoin itself brought me a lot.

value its good so far.
just keep adjusting some

Happy Mooner!
Pages: « 1 ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 [284] 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: