Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:17:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOON] Mooncoin 🌙 Proof-of-Work, launched in 2013  (Read 317677 times)
daniel634

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:53:42 PM

Update:
Things are about to get exciting. Over the next few weeks we will have a raft of news for you regarding the work done to date and our output over the next 6 months.

Cryptaldash is a new exchange that is due to begin trading. Mooncoin will be one of the coins on this exchange.
They will very shortly begin a massive marketing campaign and we want Moon to be involved in it.
Part of that will be a YouTube interview.
Another will be an airdrop using exchange projects' coins.
We need the community's help in donating Mooncoins to an airdrop run by Cryptaldash as part of the promotion. The more we raise, the bigger the exposure is for Moon and that will bring us a lot of new investors and interest.
As we are a community coin and not an ICO we do not have substantial funds for promotion so this is a good way to gain maximum amount of exposure for us.

Please donate what you can.

Fund addresses below:-
$MOON
2LpMRkRjM6VQnttqB6X3L77tNZATx6Fzar
$BTC
1KdJmMKswC78yqwyzjyZtrgCCQbfbevXt3
$ETH
0x6Fb26B1E66dF524Ff40151b9BCec089e0B4e5210
FIAT (Paypal)

<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=DVNZ23VDMUSM4>

Thanks and appreciation to Agswinner.
Looking forward to news in the coming weeks  And thanks for the effort
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mike-O

Activity: 64
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:01:03 PM

Greetings Mooncoin Community,

I see you are an active community with a coin that isn't listed at many places.

Today we have opened up a public beta on our exchange at www.altilly.com and are looking for coins with communities such as yours to add to our trading markets.

Basically the kinds of coin communities that we are looking to start with have the following qualities:

- A dev or community leader who is active in the forums, discord, etc.
- A coin that is only listed at a handful of exchanges and a community that is seeking to be listed at more exchanges
- A coin that is NOT an ICO, and has been around awhile.

If you guys are interested, then have the leaders send me a PM and we can connect up on discord or telegram and talk more.

MikeO

Check out Qredit -- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5030061.40
polemarhos888

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

To The Moon !

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:33:35 PM

Update:
Things are about to get exciting. Over the next few weeks we will have a raft of news for you regarding the work done to date and our output over the next 6 months.

Cryptaldash is a new exchange that is due to begin trading. Mooncoin will be one of the coins on this exchange.
They will very shortly begin a massive marketing campaign and we want Moon to be involved in it.
Part of that will be a YouTube interview.
Another will be an airdrop using exchange projects' coins.
We need the community's help in donating Mooncoins to an airdrop run by Cryptaldash as part of the promotion. The more we raise, the bigger the exposure is for Moon and that will bring us a lot of new investors and interest.
As we are a community coin and not an ICO we do not have substantial funds for promotion so this is a good way to gain maximum amount of exposure for us.

Please donate what you can.

Fund addresses below:-
$MOON
2LpMRkRjM6VQnttqB6X3L77tNZATx6Fzar
$BTC
1KdJmMKswC78yqwyzjyZtrgCCQbfbevXt3
$ETH
0x6Fb26B1E66dF524Ff40151b9BCec089e0B4e5210
FIAT (Paypal)
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=DVNZ23VDMUSM4>

Thanks and appreciation to Agswinner.

Good afternoon ! I have already sent a donation for this project. So, I am waiting the good news soon... Smiley

MrAble

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:29:42 PM

Great FCKING Great!

3th Quartel almost beginning!
Moon that good old shinny Bulb in the air

reading and seeing
doing homework

GAINS will flow to you

very happy moon supporter! 
daniel634

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:59:34 AM

Great FCKING Great!

3th Quartel almost beginning!
Moon that good old shinny Bulb in the air

reading and seeing
doing homework

GAINS will flow to you

very happy moon supporter! 
I agree with you Mr Able i also am a very happy mooncoin supporter  we have a lot of different teams putting in a tremendous effort for the promotion of mooncoin and it seems to be paying off and with the addition of some new crypto exchanges being added the future for mooncoin looks very positive
polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:53:55 PM

Good afternoon ! I have sent donations for Mooncoin Team in Brazil and New Mooncoin Team. They deserve our support !

kenobius
Legendary

Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:07:20 AM

The Mooncoin fork will be implemented at Block 1.250.000. According to the team, this fork will not include a burn of coins and this fork will not generate another coin as Bitcoin Cash fork did.

Key features:

Hardfork to new codebase occurs at block 1,250,000, however Mooncoin 0.10 and 0.13 wallets will be compatible until this point.
    PoW algorithm is Scrypt, not BalloonHash. Pools and lightning network (in the future) support Scrypt, Balloon is exotic.
    Block retarget algorithm will switch to DUAL_KGW3 with Bitsend timeout; after which diff will lower dynamically if a block has not been found after 60 minutes.
    Warpsync block speedup - meaning a full sync from scratch can be achieved in 34 minutes (tested to the point of obsession on a core2quad q8200, you will sync quicker).
    Controlled lowering of coin emission via dynamic nSubsidy.
    Top Mooncoin addresses are unspendable and contain more than 77 billion frozen MOONcoins, which were not delivered (till March, 2017) by the Cryptsy exchange to the Florida court and were not returned to legitimate owners

Mooncoin hard fork to new codebase will occur at block 1,250,000 with block day average > 471 on May 27, 2018.

https://hype.codes/mooncoin-hardfork-info-unveiled
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:41:51 AM

That was...weird

Reverse spam?

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:26:07 AM

The Mooncoin fork will be implemented at Block 1.250.000. According to the team, this fork will not include a burn of coins and this fork will not generate another coin as Bitcoin Cash fork did.

Key features:

Hardfork to new codebase occurs at block 1,250,000, however Mooncoin 0.10 and 0.13 wallets will be compatible until this point.
    PoW algorithm is Scrypt, not BalloonHash. Pools and lightning network (in the future) support Scrypt, Balloon is exotic.
    Block retarget algorithm will switch to DUAL_KGW3 with Bitsend timeout; after which diff will lower dynamically if a block has not been found after 60 minutes.
    Warpsync block speedup - meaning a full sync from scratch can be achieved in 34 minutes (tested to the point of obsession on a core2quad q8200, you will sync quicker).
    Controlled lowering of coin emission via dynamic nSubsidy.
    Top Mooncoin addresses are unspendable and contain more than 77 billion frozen MOONcoins, which were not delivered (till March, 2017) by the Cryptsy exchange to the Florida court and were not returned to legitimate owners

Mooncoin hard fork to new codebase will occur at block 1,250,000 with block day average > 471 on May 27, 2018.

https://hype.codes/mooncoin-hardfork-info-unveiled
Good morning. We talk for a soft fork for the reasons which you explained. Also, the issue with top Mooncoin addresses which included the 77 billion coins in not valid any more. So, you can fix the announcement in your site.

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 550

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:57:04 AM

Some members contacted me to inform about plans of the Discord-Telegram team to prepare White Paper.
We all understand that Mooncoin is decentralised and we cannot control the activity of anyone,
and this activity often is not bad for Mooncoin.
However, people may want to take into account some legal information:
White Paper is a recognised LEGAL document for ICO.
Mooncoin is not an ICO and never was/never will be. It's just technically impossible.
White Paper is not a ROAD MAP (which classic coins like Mooncoin may use).
Even in the case of Road Map you have to be sure that delivering of your promises depend on you directly and not on other people,
because in a decentralised system like Mooncoin where there are no legal contracts with anyone, it's not possible effectively to control/admin other people's activity
to be sure that all ETAs will be matched and all promised products will be delivered by people who promised them.

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

Approximate time of the fork block 1,250,000 is end of June.
Why approximate? That depends on speed of blocks, the speed of blocks depends on hashrate,
hashrate depends on miners activity and on price. If price is higher, the fork block will come faster,
if price and hashrate is lower, the fork block may come in July.

Taranis67

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:48:43 PM

Some members contacted me to inform about plans of the Discord-Telegram team to prepare White Paper.
We all understand that Mooncoin is decentralised and we cannot control the activity of anyone,
Mooncoin is not an ICO and never was/never will be. It's just technically impossible.
Even in the case of Road Map you have to be sure that delivering of your promises depend on you directly and not on other people,
because in a decentralised system like Mooncoin where there are no legal contracts with anyone, it's not possible effectively to control/admin other people's activity
to be sure that all ETAs will be matched and all promised products will be delivered by people who promised them.

First of all. There is NO Whitepaper. Nor will there be.
You would have known that had you contacted me rather than post on hearsay.
daniel634

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:00:22 PM

First of all. There is NO Whitepaper. Nor will there be.
You would have known that had you contacted me rather than post on hearsay.

Well it sounds like a lack of communication one thing we do not need is misinformation we all need to work together in a harmonious environment for the future of mooncoin we have telegram / discord / bct /mooncoin reborn team / mooncoin brazil team  / and maybe other sites in the future  and also the addition of some new exchanges   mooncoin has a very positive future so please lets get our facts right and lets work together for the positive future of mooncoin
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:13:57 PM

Well,  it doesnt seem like he was calling anyone out about the white paper...

maybe someone asked FOR a whitepaper (which is what i thought it was about)

and he was explaining there isnt one, and cant be one....

Multiple teams, doing various things...

Every question, isnt going to be about one, its about all.

All for one, one for all? hm Smiley

all on perspective.

Tho re reading his post, i see that it sorta called out a team.

(tho its vague enough)   we could have 10 teams using Discord/telecrap

Smiley
yup. see how i snuck that in lolol

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
BitcoinBoy1337

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:06:51 AM

all on perspective.

(tho its vague enough)   we could have 10 teams using Discord/telecrap

Smiley

I thought that he was interested in the Whitepaper too. But maybe sometimes its really just the misunderstanding.

Most people especially new to the space appreciate a WP and a fancy roadmap since every new ICO/ Coin has it

polemarhos888

To The Moon !

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:13:11 AM

Hi Moon bros, I would like to bring news about the work of the Mooncoin Brazil team. I do not know how this news is being exposed to the world but Brazil is paralyzed, two weeks later a big truckers' strike started, one week finished the fuels more than a week in 100% of the filling stations. Larger cities already suffer from lack of food, hospitals lacking medicines and so it goes, the national media has been saying that the strike is over and there is no real forecast to end.
This situation is affecting the lives of all Brazilians including members of the Mooncoin Brazil team, but I would like to communicate that despite the difficulties we have been experiencing in the last 2 weeks, the people involved continue to carry out their tasks within the team, but inevitably the situation has been delaying the actions of the team, for example the commercial adoption could have started, but has not started since we need a signature of a notary who does not appear in the city due to lack of gasoline next week Duílio will go to other cities in search for another notary. Mooncoin Brasil radio was also to be started, but dj Kenis being a baker is having great problems, according to him next week his trade no longer opens due to lack of raw material to make his snacks.
I also had problems, next week I need to go 300km and I have fuel for only 140km.
As I said I have no idea how the international media is exposing this problem, the situation this strike, but the work of the Mooncoin Brazil team continues. I hope that in less than 2 weeks I can already present the first results of the commercial adoption and I also hope that the web radio Mooncoin Brasil is ready.
Changing a little subject, the team Mooncoin Brazil is very excited about the news involving Mooncoin. Soon noexchange will again receive registrations and deposits, it will take a few weeks for cryptaldash to start working, the fork is near and also every day more people are looking to know about Mooncoin, here in the city that I live in, there are only 11 thousand inhabitants and I have already counted 15 Moon Holders . I have no doubt that 2018 will be a great year for Mooncoin.

Non est ad Luna mollis e terris via

Good morning from Greece ! I have learned about the situation in Brazil. However, I want to say again a big thank you about your work. I appreciate your efforts and the problems which you face in this period.

Mooncoin_Foundation (OP)

Mooncoin at Bitcointalk

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:13:04 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 03:35:50 PM by Mooncoin_Foundation

all on perspective.

(tho its vague enough)   we could have 10 teams using Discord/telecrap

Smiley

I thought that he was interested in the Whitepaper too. But maybe sometimes its really just the misunderstanding.

Most people especially new to the space appreciate a WP and a fancy roadmap since every new ICO/ Coin has it

To explain better:
White Paper is a recognised legal document for an ICO. For example, if someone raises funds using an ICO scheme (selling tokens for fundraising),
then regulators recognise White Paper as a legal document, which promises delivering of some product - by one who is raising funds.

After several members contacted me mentioning that other people were in a process of preparing 'White Paper',
I felt like it's better to warn that White Paper doesn't fit classic decentralised coins, maybe some people didn't know.
But if it was just coincidence and misunderstanding, and there were no plans for White Paper,
no problem at all.

There are several teams and several other channels, and there is only one active Bitcointalk MOON ANN thread, and for transparency, and to avoid misunderstanding
it's good to let people know about all plans also here.
To ask questions, to answer them, to discuss things transparently with no 'toxic content detected' - according to the Mooncoin spirit.

Glad to see that teams already post about their plans in the thread, let's hope this approach will stay over long term, and if there is some misunderstanding/rumors/myths, it's always better to unveil them in public.

daniel634

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:37:17 PM

Hi Moon bros, I would like to bring news about the work of the Mooncoin Brazil team. I do not know how this news is being exposed to the world but Brazil is paralyzed, two weeks later a big truckers' strike started, one week finished the fuels more than a week in 100% of the filling stations. Larger cities already suffer from lack of food, hospitals lacking medicines and so it goes, the national media has been saying that the strike is over and there is no real forecast to end.
This situation is affecting the lives of all Brazilians including members of the Mooncoin Brazil team, but I would like to communicate that despite the difficulties we have been experiencing in the last 2 weeks, the people involved continue to carry out their tasks within the team, but inevitably the situation has been delaying the actions of the team, for example the commercial adoption could have started, but has not started since we need a signature of a notary who does not appear in the city due to lack of gasoline next week Duílio will go to other cities in search for another notary. Mooncoin Brasil radio was also to be started, but dj Kenis being a baker is having great problems, according to him next week his trade no longer opens due to lack of raw material to make his snacks.
I also had problems, next week I need to go 300km and I have fuel for only 140km.
As I said I have no idea how the international media is exposing this problem, the situation this strike, but the work of the Mooncoin Brazil team continues. I hope that in less than 2 weeks I can already present the first results of the commercial adoption and I also hope that the web radio Mooncoin Brasil is ready.
Changing a little subject, the team Mooncoin Brazil is very excited about the news involving Mooncoin. Soon noexchange will again receive registrations and deposits, it will take a few weeks for cryptaldash to start working, the fork is near and also every day more people are looking to know about Mooncoin, here in the city that I live in, there are only 11 thousand inhabitants and I have already counted 15 Moon Holders . I have no doubt that 2018 will be a great year for Mooncoin.

Non est ad Luna mollis e terris via

i am sorry to hear of your situation in Brazil and hope it improves quickly for you  And i would also like to thank you for the effort you and your team are putting in
daniel634

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:39:22 PM

all on perspective.

Smiley

To explain better:
White Paper is a recognised legal document for an ICO. For example, if someone raises funds using an ICO scheme (selling tokens for fundraising),
then regulators recognise White Paper as a legal document, which promises delivering of some product - by one who is raising funds.

After several members contacted me mentioning that other people were in a process of preparing 'White Paper',
I felt like it's better to warn that White Paper doesn't fit classic decentralised coins, maybe some people didn't know.
But if it was just coincidence and misunderstanding, and there were no plans for White Paper,
no problem at all.

There are several teams and several other channels, and there is only one active Bitcointalk MOON ANN thread, and for transparency, and to avoid misunderstanding
To ask questions, to answer them, to discuss things transparently with no 'toxic content detected' - according to the Mooncoin spirit.

Glad to see that teams already post about their plans in the thread, let's hope this approach will stay over long term, and if there is some misunderstanding/rumors/myths, it's always better to unveil them in public.

I think it is just a simple misunderstanding
Taranis67

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:45:23 PM

all on perspective.

Smiley

To explain better:

no problem at all.

It really would have been easier, and the issue of whitepaper would never have been, nor needed to be raised publicly, had I been given the courtesy of having the question posed to me.
I've always stated that I and my team want collaboration and are open to any contact and question.

Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 »
  Print  

Jump to: