Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:21:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer L3 - 250mh - 400watt Scrypt miner coming soon  (Read 137401 times)
numnutz2009

Activity: 387
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:04:21 AM

Don't worry they will be shipped soon, after diff jump 30-40% for few days Cheesy.
I ordered for 5th Maj, diff will explode 2x or 3x until then....

yep same boat ..same May 5th timeline..this could get "interesting' in the way of an experiment on if getting 4 L3+'s May 5th..
in the same way the Titanic was an interesting experiment to test the stopping power of Icebergs on large ass ships!

crypto always drama

If the april 15th orders arent being shipped on time you guys should be worried that the may 5th orders wont ship on time either. At $100 a day lost the total cost of the delay is $300 and the fact that we paid $450 more per miner its really adding up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:15:00 AM

Don't worry they will be shipped soon, after diff jump 30-40% for few days Cheesy.

yep same boat ..same May 5th timeline..this could get "interesting' in the way of an experiment on if getting 4 L3+'s May 5th..
in the same way the Titanic was an interesting experiment to test the stopping power of Icebergs on large ass ships!

crypto always drama

If the april 15th orders arent being shipped on time you guys should be worried that the may 5th orders wont ship on time either. At $100 a day lost the total cost of the delay is $300 and the fact that we paid $450 more per miner its really adding up.

Well I (we) took the risk...will just have to 'suck it up now' ...not my first crypto crisis...but I should know better....it seems always in crypto (btc or ltc) when the COMMUNITY seems to
be getting its act together on some endeavor ...some group of whale as*h**l*s .... jump into the mix..muck it up and then profit and move on .....

I should be watching my back the 3rd or 4th time I cut through that alley ..with my profits...whistling a merry little toon....and ignoring the 'ominous music' background movie ...that
tells me I'm about to be 'mugged' again

oh well......(i prefer you hit me on the head during your 'current mugging'  either here,here,or here.....this last spot is still tender from the last time, don't ya know)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
no1blue

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:32:00 AM

hi all,

I planing on invest on 1 L3+ for mining.

Any advise ??

My electricity cost is about 0.15 USD/kW. And could I put one in the house ?? (60 db is bearable Huh)
numnutz2009

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:04:13 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 10:18:21 AM by numnutz2009

crypto always drama

Well I (we) took the risk...will just have to 'suck it up now' ...not my first crypto crisis...but I should know better....it seems always in crypto (btc or ltc) when the COMMUNITY seems to
be getting its act together on some endeavor ...some group of whale as*h**l*s .... jump into the mix..muck it up and then profit and move on .....

I should be watching my back the 3rd or 4th time I cut through that alley ..with my profits...whistling a merry little toon....and ignoring the 'ominous music' background movie ...that
tells me I'm about to be 'mugged' again

oh well......(i prefer you hit me on the head during your 'current mugging'  either here,here,or here.....this last spot is still tender from the last time, don't ya know)

Nahh i think thats way too dramatic buddy lol. Im in no way calling bitmain a scammer or anything even close to it but to be fair it looks like they handled local buyers before handling us even though we had a set delivery date that has now gone out the window. I have free power so my earnings wont be hit as hard as some but just because i have a special setup doesnt mean im willing to take more losses...thats not how business works. If i promise customers something i follow through with it unless i for whatever reason cannot and if i cant i inform customers of delays that were out of my control. Im not a big business like bitmain but i do alright and customers always appreciate 100% honesty ahead of time instead of having to email the business asking what the status is or to argue for compensation for an order that has clearly been delayed. U gotta remember they set the date...not me. The responsibility is 100% on them the moment i pay for an item with the description shown. Proactive support is always much more attractive than reactive support.

U can tell when u ask something their support cant answer because they go from a few hour delays to a few days worth of delays. Whenever i email support or a rep directly using their internal contact info they reply within hours usually. After asking what is going on with my order and the delays and how compensation for the delays in shipping will work they have gone silent for over a day. Granted they can be busy with alot of people asking the same question i m but this isnt the first time i have seen this pattern...im not a one and done kinda customer. But when the same pattern pops up 2, 3, or even 5 times its hard to ignore that.

Either way i have faith in bitmain and wouldnt consider them shady at all. All my s9's and previous miners arrived on time or were shipped early. This is literally the very first delay i have ever seen with shipping and i believe it is because they had "walk ins" so to speak from local (china) mines and since they already had our money they thought a few more days of delays is fine since we cant request a refund so they basically double sold our miners even if it was only for a few days. I handle every one of my customers in a first come first server manner...no one gets to cut the line and absolutely no customer gets bumped further back. I wosh every company followed this mindset though
Sad.

hi all,

I planing on invest on 1 L3+ for mining.

Any advise ??

My electricity cost is about 0.15 USD/kW. And could I put one in the house ?? (60 db is bearable Huh)

Its doable. My power costs are the same as yours (maryland) in my house but i run miners at home only when its cold since imma run space heaters anyway so this way i make money from staying warm. I cant say how loud they are because the batch we finally got access to is late on shipping which is annoying. In the summer i would say run this miner in the basement away from moisture only! Dont run it in a garage or shed out back...the heat will kill your miners. These say they only use 800w of power and i have my s7's underclocked to about 775w of power and i run 1 of them in my bedroom with a much lower fan speed and its about as loud as a space heater would be so i figure 800w should be just as loud about but again its getting warmer so i wont be running these at home soon. Once the windows r closed and the ac is turned on they will be moved to my server rooms.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:45:57 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/661ycw/more_jihan_games_litecoin_miners_which_were_due/

Just Jihan casually using the miners for his own gain. Probably to stop SW on Litecoin. This guy gets more interesting every single day, wonder how far he'll go if it doesn't work.
numnutz2009

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:52:26 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 11:32:56 AM by numnutz2009

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/661ycw/more_jihan_games_litecoin_miners_which_were_due/

Just Jihan casually using the miners for his own gain. Probably to stop SW on Litecoin. This guy gets more interesting every single day, wonder how far he'll go if it doesn't work.

Wait so he posted a notice saying everyone that ordered for an april 15th shipping date wont get their miners shipped and this was posted on reddit instead of contacting the buyers directly??? So the huge amounts of hashin power being added to the network is power from miners with faulty firmware?? That sounds like bullshit to me. I cant read chinese so idk what the info posted says but i do know i want the $100 a day im losing because of the delays and i wanna know why i havent been informed of any delays what so ever...i had to find out because you were good enough to post it for us otherwise many wouldnt have even seen this notice!

Edit....

Im seeing on twitter that whatever was posted on reddit wasnt translated properly. Here is what they r sayin the proper translation is:

"1) Refund of full amount
2) Pay whatever amount they would have made mining"

I would obviously take the later but i would like the earning sent via ltc not btc. I still think if this is true the miners should have been sent to customers and an email be sent out once the firmware is done. If these are unusable the huge amounts of power wouldnt be added to the network like we are seeing which leads me and others to think this firmware issue is a lie Sad. Things went downhill fast it seems.
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:05:38 PM

Niceeeeee, all good news.

Charlie Lee Retweeted
 WhalePanda? @WhalePanda  3h3 hours ago
More
 $LTC miners which were due to be shipped by @BITMAINtech between 15th & 20th April have been delayed because of a "firmware problem".
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:33:31 PM

Pretty sure your April 15th miners are now used in fight against Segwit activisation. Once it will be clear that it won't activate in this period, they will ship these to you.

And firmware update is like everyone said BS just to mine with them. Or worse case if he actually sees SW goes trought, might need to update miners so they aren't bricked by SW actv.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:01:50 PM

Ordered also GQ1000 power supplies for L3+ devices. 9 gpus conectors (6+2) and it's cheap. No need for additional adapters.

I hope you are right....but he probably will win the seg witness war and kill it with just the april batch (or why have such a puny april batch unless you needed it quick?) Smiley

Thus I bet the difficulty goes up at least 100% so he can get as much slack as he can...THEN they will trickle out to use May 5th guys/gals at same price
and NO compensation or offer of refund

he has pissed off so many people in POW scrypt he can't imho offer full refund to all batches we'd all pull some or most if not all

I also notice this was pre-planned in that he has cloudflare up and running on the sales page on the expected DDOS attack for pulling this stunt
that is in full swing..from what I can tell

frigging this was planned a month ago imho Sad

prick

what's to say he won't go full 51% attack on the network..he is already at 30% and as the mnfg of 70% of pow scrypt machines...well sh*t just scared myself

(i have old and feeble knc titans...he's trying to knock them off damn it...defend the old folks home) Sad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:22:54 PM

Jihan is using your $$ to destroy the one you gona mine!

Please see the real face of Jihan Wu!

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
numnutz2009

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:28:28 PM

Jihan is using your $$ to destroy the one you gona mine!

Please see the real face of Jihan Wu!

and support stopped replying days ago its seems. how strange is that lol.
jstefanop
Legendary

Activity: 2095
Merit: 1396

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:48:42 PM

Anyone who bought these miners from them should be screaming bloody murder. He is using your money and machines to destroy the coin and your profits all for a personal vendetta.

Ive been in crypto for a while, and have seen my share of disgusting behavior...but this has to be near the top.

Project Apollo: A Pod Miner Designed for the Home https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4974036
FutureBit Moonlander 2 USB Scrypt Stick Miner: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125643.0
kimosan

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:18:40 PM

Anyone who bought these miners from them should be screaming bloody murder. He is using your money and machines to destroy the coin and your profits all for a personal vendetta.

Ive been in crypto for a while, and have seen my share of disgusting behavior...but this has to be near the top.

Could not agree with you more, Jihan's behavior here is nothing short of atrocious.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:41:02 PM

This is exactly why we need more competition on the ASIC side of things and why you shouldn't trust Bitmain these days as time goes on. They're getting to the BFL side of things and if anything all buyers are getting a horrible deal, no matter if you get a refund or if you're being compensated for it. Even though this is a (hopefully) temporary issue it shows things like Segwit and Asicboost are important to everyone.
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:38:36 PM

First action should be UASF!!!

When we nail the guilty party, we should work on asic decentralization!

Any company that refuse and use centralization as mean of power, should be widely blocked!

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
numnutz2009

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:33:56 AM

Has ne one else noticed bitmains customer support has stopped responding completely?? Whats even more weird is the user bitmainwarranty on bitcoin talk last logged in on april 15th and bitmains email ticketing system stopped replying to me at around the same time. That is sketchy as hell. Maybe im lookin too much into it but 2 separate groups have stopped showing any activity at the same time about and all while this huge clusterfuck that the bitmain owner dropped on customers happens.

Also idk about u guys but i have yet to receive the notice that was posted on reddit. I couldnt even find the original post that the panda guy quoted and screen shotted.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 04:19:59 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2017, 04:32:25 AM by Searing

First action should be UASF!!!

When we nail the guilty party, we should work on asic decentralization!

Any company that refuse and use centralization as mean of power, should be widely blocked!

If as most of us suspect..the reason bitmain won't allow seg witness to go thru on any network LTC or BTC is because they lose their asic boost
33% eff advantage on that trick...so us UASF goes thu..well it will never happen...bitmain will burn LTC to toast to protect seg witness in any fashion happening
on the bitcoin network

Bitmain is frigging Negan on "The Walking Dead" they will club LTC as a coin dead to make their point to bitcoin core devs.....

it is frigging likely to work as far as I can tell...they own our ass now

FML

Has ne one else noticed bitmains customer support has stopped responding completely?? Whats even more weird is the user bitmainwarranty on bitcoin talk last logged in on april 15th and bitmains email ticketing system stopped replying to me at around the same time. That is sketchy as hell. Maybe im lookin too much into it but 2 separate groups have stopped showing any activity at the same time about and all while this huge clusterfuck that the bitmain owner dropped on customers happens.

Also idk about u guys but i have yet to receive the notice that was posted on reddit. I couldnt even find the original post that the panda guy quoted and screen shotted.

This was all very well planned out months in advance ..you just don't throw your companies reputation out the window..they burned everyone ...big reseller like eastshore
mining etc..all taken for a ride

not a damn thing we can do about it if they consolidate 40-45% of the network and/or now have 70% of scrypt pow miners and the ONLY ones making replacements so
hell that percentage will go up to 90% ....they can NEVER allow to protect asic boost and their mining monopoly...seg witness even if it did come to pass via UASF...they
will burn LTC to the ground first as an example to bitcoin core devs to not fuck with bitmain

and they are doing this with my $$$ for my 4 L3+'s I PAID for to stop seg witness..by keeping the $$$ and probably replacing them with 8 L3+'s as a use of my money
at their cost per unit..and not give a refund as an option...

then big surprise...2 months from now difficulty has ONLY trippled and 'suddenly' the firmware is 'fixed' and they ship my now 1/2 way at best doorstop asic to me!

again beyond screwed...we just got nuked and are 'glowing' in the dark.....we just don't know we are the walking 'asic' dead yet (knc titans are so radioactive now)

So my end of life on mining more than at a hobby level....it will be the equiv of wandering the forums muttering  'I can't believe they Nuked the scrypt pow world'

hey evil works I guess Sad

micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:30:26 AM

It is possible scenario,
Unfortunately we cant do nothing, just speculate.
Everything was suspicious from beginning, why should Chinese monopolist afford us 1370 usd price per unit, if he could sell same units for 3000 easy? They desperately needed lot of BTC for manipulation, so they announced batch1 and batch2, batch 1 was sold 8 min after release,we all know what is going on whith those devices. "Firmware problem" is easiest way to hold our devices as much as their making good profit.
numnutz2009

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 11:37:19 AM

It is possible scenario,
Everything was suspicious from beginning, why should Chinese monopolist afford us 1370 usd price per unit, if he could sell same units for 3000 easy? They desperately needed lot of BTC for manipulation, so they announced batch1 and batch2, batch 1 was sold 8 min after release,we all know what is going on whith those devices. "Firmware problem" is easiest way to hold our devices as much as their making good profit.

Thats not true...i like many paid for an april 15th shipping date so we did pay $1370 for the miner...we paid $450 more than the may 5th ones. So paying me just the amount they earn during this time is a rippoff because we should get the $450 back right away and my electricity is free so they want me to pay them for power usage during the mining time which if they had been shipped on time i wouldnt have to pay any money for power. They r pissin alot of people off...this will come back to bite them in the ass later on.
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:06:17 PM

It is possible scenario,

Thats not true...i like many paid for an april 15th shipping date so we did pay $1370 for the miner...we paid $450 more than the may 5th ones. So paying me just the amount they earn during this time is a rippoff because we should get the $450 back right away and my electricity is free so they want me to pay them for power usage during the mining time which if they had been shipped on time i wouldnt have to pay any money for power. They r pissin alot of people off...this will come back to bite them in the ass later on.

Bitmain was ever good company - that time i bought S1 and S2 they gives many coupons because of fast changes on bitcoin network.
If you bought a miner and it was old that day you become it in hands you got coupons to buy new one cheaper - maybe they can do it again this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: