Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:23:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that might survive in the future?  (Read 45277 times)
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:35:55 PM

Now actively there is a discussion on the Internet that 99% of the violas will die out,and that will remain 1%, so where I heard it already, I can say that it is not clear now what prospect awaits the cryptocurrency market in General, as the whales will decide and go
jeron31

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:36:57 PM

Those projects that have ambitious idea, clear roadmap, strong team, working product and many supporters have good chances to survive and achieve big success.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:06:06 AM

It is clear that only supported alts will survive. Still developers spend their time for certain alt, this alt will alive. It could be not original developer, but somebody else from community, like in case of Bitcoin.

Top-20 will survive for sure. Top-100 might live for a very long time. Shitcoins can vanish very soon. Thus, if you want to deal with the long-term trading, invest in the tokens with large market capitalization.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:42:05 PM

Those projects that have ambitious idea, clear roadmap, strong team, working product and many supporters have good chances to survive and achieve big success.

Correct! By taking the mentioned steps into consideration, you can rest assured that your investment will last for many years. A lot of altcoins have been designed by devs, which turn out to become useless over time, due to the lack of continued support and innovation. People are always looking for quick money grabs or the next big thing, but they don't care about the future of "X" cryptocurrency project into making our world a better place.

But, only a few select altcoins will survive in the future, as they're constantly improved, maintained, and supported by their developers and community. A good example of an altcoin which will survive alongside Bitcoin would be Ethereum. This is because, Ethereum has virtually the same level of development as Bitcoin's, and it's actively being revised for security vulnerabilities, among other things. In addition, Ethereum has a very supportive founder known as Vitalik Buterin, which is a genius just like Satoshi Nakamoto the inventor of Bitcoin.

Therefore, if you take your time to analyze the market, and research all about a specific cryptocurrency project, you'll be able to invest into an altcoin that will last for quite a long time. Grin

res1dentev7

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:44:53 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 07:44:53 AM by res1dentev7

crypto-currencies will begin to seriously compete with each other very soon, and not just grow after bitcoin. I think in 2019, a real war will start between the blockboys standing behind individual crypto-currencies. I think that the victory in it will be won by projects that will be able to offer the most profitable solution for business and users.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
hyriyum

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:57:45 PM

On the off chance that you ask the here and now, there will be almost certainly that ethereum is the best, however it's later on, for the long haul you must be additional watchful in picking the coins you need to contribute, I picked litecoin as a coin that will make due in future. Why ? Since "CHINA", Chinese speculators are exceptionally enamored with this coin, so almost certainly that litecoins will have a superior future contrasted with ethreum or different coins
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:21:45 AM

crypto-currencies will begin to seriously compete with each other very soon, and not just grow after bitcoin. I think in 2019, a real war will start between the blockboys standing behind individual crypto-currencies. I think that the victory in it will be won by projects that will be able to offer the most profitable solution for business and users.

It was already competing today and that is the reason why other coins in the market are just dying , developers need to work even harder due to the competition in the market.
gadipas

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:39:44 AM

Today, there are a lot of altcoin but it's too hard for combination. Different companies are differ about operation, valuation... and also the appear of new altcoin daily. Altcoin will survive, but in future we expect in the number of altcoin which can control.
bitbit0703

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:20:14 AM

I will hold KIZUNACOIN for a long time.
Alto coin is very difficult to judge.
However, I believe there is a future for coins that implement DAG.

"KIZUNACOIN" became the first in Japan, the seventh DAG technology Cryptocurrency in the world!

The DAG system is based on Byteball's system.

KIZUNACOIN is the virtual currency of the DAG that was first implemented in Japan.

The DAG version KIZUNACOIN will be listed this month!

It aim to listed on the best exchange as possible, and we are proceeding with the process while receiving feedback from partners and exchanges.
If you announce progress, you can not do it because there is a precedent for receiving a penalty such as posting indefinite postponement.
In listing, it is highly likely that you can not announce in advance.

"KIZUNACOIN Discord" announcement ...

・ Roadmap
・ About Wallet for PC / Windows / Mac / Android / iOS
・ About swap from KOJIKICOIN to KIZUNACOIN
・ About exchange method of Skein version KIZUNACOIN and DAG version KIZUNACOIN

Skein version iOS Wallet has been released !!!
Skein version Android Wallet has been released !!!
DAG version of Windows / Mac KIZUNACOIN PC Wallet completed.

DAG version Linux Wallet operation test in progress.
DAG version iOS Wallet is near completion.

■Started accepting for swaps from KOJIKICOIN to Skein version KIZUNACOIN.
■Started accepting for swaps from Skeins version KIZUNACOIN to DAG version KIZUNACOIN.

If you have not confirmed the details,
please read "重要なお知らせ" and "english-how-to-swap-skein-dag" and "how-to-swap" of Discord.

In Discord, events occur irregularly.
Join Airdrop and get coins!
Let's get a coin that can be exchanged for DAG version KIZUNACOIN!
 ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Discord
https://discord.gg/mQM5FVQ
tonywangg

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:20:56 AM

There are quite a few coins that will survive deep in to the future.  I would say most of the top 10 are here to stay for the next 10 years.   The top 100 is really cleaning up of shit coins.  Each day that goes by the cream rises to the top.  
edinorogka

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:48:24 AM

I think the altcoins that can survive in the future are Ethereum, Ripple, EOS. And they will live for a very long time .
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:54:49 AM

Yes, I believe that Dogecoin is a coin that will last a very long time, maybe it is the same age as cryptocurrency, as long as crypto still exists, doge is still there.
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:57:24 AM

I think cryptocurrency is good for us for a lot more, especially we will get, bitcoin, litecoin, Neo, ethereum, and NXT.
Vidgenx

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:03:34 AM

Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin
I think the market is changing a lot, and Altcoin continues to grow. At the current stage, volatility is more influential than a technological potential. And now we can say that many altcoins will survive, or all of them will not survive. But I think crypto will continue to exist, and during that time the altcoin will continue to compete.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1368

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:17:17 PM

There's no doubt that altcoins will compete with Bitcoin in the future. In fact, they're already competing with Bitcoin as they have implemented unique solutions towards the scalability of their blockchain networks. They're faster, cheaper, and more advanced than Bitcoin itself, which are one step ahead of it in terms of innovation. One thing for sure, is that the market is full of many altcoins that are overhyped.

Going back in time, Bitconnect used to be an extremely hyped cryptocurrency, but turned into a scam within a short time frame. Another altcoin called XRP (Ripple) is also hyped because of the recent partnerships with banks, but it has not proven its real uses in the mainstream world yet. Lastly, there's ZCash which was overhyped since its launch trading at over $1,000 per coin but it has declined massively in value over time.

As such, only altcoins which can deliver true development and innovation to the mainstream world, will most likely survive in the future. It's not about hype or pumps and dumps, but simply the quality of the altcoin itself in terms of the development team involved, long-term vision, and use cases for the mainstream world. Some altcoins are undervalued even if they're active in development and have innovative features. This could be probably because they lack promotion and marketing but have managed to stand the test of time over the years. NEM is one good example of this since it's highly undervalued, considering that it's one of the fastest cryptocurrencies in existence with a unique consensus mechanism (Proof of Importance/PoI) which makes the network much more decentralized than popular ones like Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Nevertheless, only time will tell us which altcoins will survive or not. AFAIK, there will be several altcoins that will survive in the future due to their consistent development, and supportive communities. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
HansakaMadushan

Activity: 378
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:23:33 AM

Dogecoin is exceptionally prominent among Dice destinations, in addition to Doge have quick exchange time - you can send/get in minutes. ETH is simply huge player, deal/purchase speedy benefit through numerous clients, in certainty it is presently exceptionally well known altcoin. Monero have extraordinary protection choice, numerous altcoins clients like this. Litecoin is famous among simply committed clients, in this way Litecoin future isn't clear, it can survive if there will be new Litecoin clients.
Acex29

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:30:36 AM

Dogecoin is exceptionally prominent among Dice destinations, in addition to Doge have quick exchange time - you can send/get in minutes. ETH is simply huge player, deal/purchase speedy benefit through numerous clients, in certainty it is presently exceptionally well known altcoin. Monero have extraordinary protection choice, numerous altcoins clients like this. Litecoin is famous among simply committed clients, in this way Litecoin future isn't clear, it can survive if there will be new Litecoin clients.
Agree about Doge can say so, that this coin not quite promising. Since its cost is too low. And so I believe that it will exist, but will be at the end of the list among all the coins.
morphic

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:33:43 AM

I think that the cryptocurrency that can survive in this market is good enough. In the future, some bad encryption projects will be eliminated. I believe that there are more good projects to join in, which is of great benefit to the development of this industry. I believe that this industry will develop better in the future.
GulpoRu

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:50:32 AM

Waves will be the following etherium. There are numerous tokens made there, the exchanging site is likewise decentralized with wallet. Numerous engineers made succesful ICO like zrcoin and starta. Numerous tokens offers devidents to the holders like wavesgo. I think the wavesplatform is intriguing undertakings. Anyway I don't care for the outline of the dex ( decentralized trade in wallet waves). In the event that the dezign is inviting and simple tab I figure Dex will be all the more intriguing.
mendaosha456

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:52:27 AM

Encrypted coins with many investors are more likely to survive.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: