Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:49:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RLC] iEx.ec blockchain-based distributed cloud announces its Crowdsale  (Read 183765 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jujugoboom

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:41:38 AM

2 days left to start the iEx.ec Crowdsale

This is a very serious project, maybe the largest one in this year. I heard you have angel-round pre-ico and already raised 10k btc? If it is true, this is very amazing.

Where did you get the info?

If having pre-ICO round, has it been announced? And how about ICO distribution?

I heard from my Chinese friends, I am not sure this thing, but I confirm they have angel-investment before ICO, which is acceptable, like Qtum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sam San

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 02:42:27 AM

this technology will radically change the system, crypto mining pool or just make a little addition?

altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:48:46 AM

this technology will radically change the system, crypto mining pool or just make a little addition?

Super computer and distributed cloud system is the new thing in the crypto, ICO will be starting tomorrow, I am ready to be all in RLC. So let is make huge money.
mirceamoca

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Business dev, fintech, research

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 09:12:04 AM

CRYPTO JUDGEMENT

https://medium.com/@cryptojudgement/iex-ec-ethereum-based-distributed-cloud-907536ed5ef1
ujang1

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:50:59 AM

It seems to me that everything will be collected in a few minutes, then I wonder where the first exchange will be

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:02:35 PM

So far, there is no an instruction how ICO will be taken out yet.
Only one day left!
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:02:53 PM

my ETH are ready for tomorrow Smiley
just to be sure I understand it well: RLC tokens will be released on market in 6 or 12 months ?
thanks
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:18:14 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 11:18:17 AM by lordzc

Is email coming a little late? I waited 5 minutes but it did not come. How long do I have to wait. It will enter Bittrex very soon.
konamist

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:18:51 PM

This project seems promising, I hope iEx.ec will be the next Ethereum.

lihuajkl
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 03:26:06 PM

Do you have Chinese translation ANN thread? Maybe I could help to create one.
Spratan

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:08:03 PM

ICO postponed

https://medium.com/iex-ec/iexec-token-crowdsale-rescheduled-to-19th-april-to-optimize-smart-contract-security-6bf5ee65ecc5
jbrg

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 05:59:50 PM

We have taken the decision today to reschedule our RLC token crowdsale to the 19th April 2017 at 13:00 UTC.

The security of your funds is our first priority. To date, we have open sourced the contract, described the security architecture of the crowdsale platform and the code has gone through several internal and external security audits and tests. Open Zeppelin has also openly published the security review of the smart contract, in which no critical errors or vulnerabilities were found, and we have thoroughly applied all their recommendations.

However, we want to go deeper into the process by launching a bug bounty program.

You may be aware that a bug was discovered last week associated with Ethereum that affected the way that tokens are handled by exchanges. In order to ensure the highest levels of security we have decided to push the crowdsale launch back one week to allow time to undertake a more thorough auditing process.

We are committed to our project supporters and to delivering a great product to them — ensuring there is zero risk to crowdsale participants is part of that commitment. So we ask you to bear with us until Wed 19th April.

If you have some programming skills you are invited to participate in our bug bounty program by joining our slack. We reward 50.000 RLC (10BTC) for anyone finding critical vulnerabilities that would prevent the crowdsale to execute correctly.
In the meantime, we will continue to strengthen our presence across the community during this additional week. This includes an interview that we have been looking forward to with Epicenter Bitcoin.

Join our crowdsale on 19th April and help launch the future of cloud computing!

Read on iEx.ec's blog

specturul

Activity: 297

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 06:23:00 PM

We have taken the decision today to reschedule our RLC token crowdsale to the 19th April 2017 at 13:00 UTC.

The security of your funds is our first priority. To date, we have open sourced the contract, described the security architecture of the crowdsale platform and the code has gone through several internal and external security audits and tests. Open Zeppelin has also openly published the security review of the smart contract, in which no critical errors or vulnerabilities were found, and we have thoroughly applied all their recommendations.

However, we want to go deeper into the process by launching a bug bounty program.

You may be aware that a bug was discovered last week associated with Ethereum that affected the way that tokens are handled by exchanges. In order to ensure the highest levels of security we have decided to push the crowdsale launch back one week to allow time to undertake a more thorough auditing process.

We are committed to our project supporters and to delivering a great product to them — ensuring there is zero risk to crowdsale participants is part of that commitment. So we ask you to bear with us until Wed 19th April.

If you have some programming skills you are invited to participate in our bug bounty program by joining our slack. We reward 50.000 RLC (10BTC) for anyone finding critical vulnerabilities that would prevent the crowdsale to execute correctly.
In the meantime, we will continue to strengthen our presence across the community during this additional week. This includes an interview that we have been looking forward to with Epicenter Bitcoin.

Read on iEx.ec's blog

Thanks for the information, we will wait for further news from you.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
mirceamoca

Activity: 97

Business dev, fintech, research

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2017, 07:19:10 PM

Understanding the iEx.ec crowdsale smart contract.

https://medium.com/iex-ec/understanding-the-iex-ec-crowdsale-smart-contract-2b5ac5598950
derekis126

Activity: 306

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:51:31 PM

Read on iEx.ec's blog

Bug of Ethereum again? It is wise to delay for one week, we need to ensure the security for priority. Good precaution before the ICO.
pierredelille

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:42:47 AM

Do you have Chinese translation ANN thread? Maybe I could help to create one.

Thanks, I am doing this job. Smiley
You can see our post in Chinese threads.  You can join us.

iEx.ec
►BLOCKCHAIN BASED
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:50:49 AM

Read on iEx.ec's blog

I received the email.
I think the check and check again for the bug is necessary.
One week delay doesn't matter.
meeekz

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:13:28 AM

Read on iEx.ec's blog

Bug of Ethereum again? It is wise to delay for one week, we need to ensure the security for priority. Good precaution before the ICO.
Please adjust your Crowdsale Countdown Timer

Check out the Powerledger ICO.... Disrupting the power industry
https://bounty.powerledger.io/btctalk/?hash=n81HRsvnAyG3cfl6
fengxia

Activity: 235
Merit: 230

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:36:52 AM

I heard that your private sale of IEX,and then fired Cathy.This morning somebody call me and let me dont invest IEX,what is wrong with your team?
gf_iexec (OP)

Activity: 73

iEx.ec researcher & co-founder

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 09:12:13 AM

I heard that your private sale of IEX,and then fired Cathy.This morning somebody call me and let me dont invest IEX,what is wrong with your team?

Hello, yes, I confirm that Cathy left the team.

VERY IMPORTANT, we don't do PRIVATE SALE !
If someone call you and collect money on our behalf.
WE DON'T DO THAT !

Be aware of scammers !
Be aware of rumors !

People are not all well intentioned. Some are spreading FUD about the project.

Instructions to participate to the crowdsale:

https://medium.com/iex-ec/how-to-join-iex-ecs-crowdsale-198926abe458

If you don't have the knowledge to participate directly on the crowdsale, then the best is to join a platform :
ICOAge, ICO365, Imtoken, Gatecoin. 

The web site is https://crowdsale.iex.ec

iEx.ec
►BLOCKCHAIN BASED FULLY DISTRIBUTED CLOUD COMPUTING
WHITE PAPER | CROWDSALE | SLACK | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | REDDIT | YOUTUBE | LINKEDIN | BLOG
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: