Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:14:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell or wait?  (Read 58345 times)
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 12:51:06 PM

I think it is a good time to sell bitcoins now, bitcoin price might be dropping soon

I think it a good to wait
maybe a few days the price of btc will be increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:00:27 PM

It is better to hold your  if you don't have any plans on spending them because you have something to buy and so on. Since we all know that 's price is fluctuating everyday, it is better for us to wait till its price go beyond its last price just this first week of January, which is almost $1120 if I'm not mistaken. In this way, you can have a larger profit rather than selling it right now.
although bitcoin is now also at the good price but i think wait for the chinese new year it is the time when it gone to rise it price to the next level.....

No body don't know what is going to be tomorrow price, it's better to act now because the price of bitcoin is very healthy now. It is right time to sell and make some profit on it.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:33:19 PM

It is better to hold your  if you don't have any plans on spending them because you have something to buy and so on. Since we all know that 's price is fluctuating everyday, it is better for us to wait till its price go beyond its last price just this first week of January, which is almost $1120 if I'm not mistaken. In this way, you can have a larger profit rather than selling it right now.
although bitcoin is now also at the good price but i think wait for the chinese new year it is the time when it gone to rise it price to the next level.....

No body don't know what is going to be tomorrow price, it's better to act now because the price of bitcoin is very healthy now. It is right time to sell and make some profit on it.
I respect your opinion but my strategy is I only sell when the price started to fall. What is currently happening now is the price is rising and there still a chance that this will continue to rise. We have to be patient a little bit as timing is everything, if selling will bring you profit already, why not seek for more.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 03:08:34 PM

although  is now also at the good price but i think wait for the chinese new year it is the time when it gone to rise it price to the next level.....
I also have been heard in coming chinese new year bitcoin price will crose $1000.There must have a possibility it will happen as i personally believe that 2017 will be very good years for bitcoin.This means that the bitcoin price are increasing mood ...as the possibility according to the report.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:17:56 PM

although  is now also at the good price but i think wait for the chinese new year it is the time when it gone to rise it price to the next level.....
I also have been heard in coming chinese new year bitcoin price will crose $1000.There must have a possibility it will happen as i personally believe that 2017 will be very good years for bitcoin.This means that the bitcoin price are increasing mood ...as the possibility according to the report.

Why does everybody think the china holds every bitcoin in the world and it will affect the whole bitcoin economy when there is a chinese event? I don't get it. I don't think they are holding large enough to fully affect bitcoins. I think there are still bigger people holding bitcoins larger than what chinese people have.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:35:43 PM

Why does everybody think the china holds every bitcoin in the world and it will affect the whole bitcoin economy when there is a chinese event? I don't get it. I don't think they are holding large enough to fully affect bitcoins. I think there are still bigger people holding bitcoins larger than what chinese people have.

Well for starters, china produces all the equipment for mining bitcoins and they operate the largest mining operations in the world. Another is that they have the perfect weather, in some parts of china, and also they have really cheap electricity, not the cheapest but lower than the average.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:48:32 PM

i would wait, the selling point was at 1100+, now they shorted already and bought back, the price quickly recovered from the first big dump and now it's recovering slowly to the previous value

selling now it's asking for trouble, next wave for dumping will be above $1000 for me
yes i am also in favour to wait. we already saw the price crossing 1100 USD level in very start of 2017, so we can expect that bitcoin will recover its position very soon, because people are hopeful and therefore they are not going to sell their bitcoin below 1000 USD or even more. therefore to me i think it will be a good decision to wain not to sell bitcoin right now.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 03:59:05 PM

there are times when it's better to wait. Well, maybe the price of bitcoin will rise again in February to come. we can not rule out that, because so far, bitcoin prices remain stable, and rising slowly. if it happens continuously, it may be made a high price in the next month. keep hold

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:00:40 PM

Why is it always a goal for some people on this forum to sell at some point? Why not just wait until bitcoins reach a specific price then spend them on whatever you wanted to buy? That's a way better strategy because you aren't flooding the market with sales when the price is high, thus causing a dip.
basesaw

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:09:46 PM

I think it is a good time to sell bitcoins now, bitcoin price might be dropping soon
I am don't think so, I think the price of Bitcoin will be rising again,
Maybe go back at rate $1000 again.

as this moment, the value of bitcoin is currently going down. not rising. so i think it will takes time for you to have earning in this kind of situation. so better sell at this early or just wait till the value of bitcoin will rise again. but it is way better if you wait till the value of bitcoin rises, more assurance of earning for this.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:38:03 PM

The answer is still depends on the scenario that you've been through. If you bought your bitcoins at a very low rate like 750$+ then selling your coins is still a good choice since you can see that the price is dropping and the market seems calm and just other hodlers unloading their stocks. But if you bought your coins from 850-900$ then it is also a good idea to wait or hold your coin since the chinese new year is very close and there is a chance that it can help for the price to be hyped up to 1000$ and then it will be a great chance for you to sell your coins or unloads your stocks. Sell or wait is both good options but it still depends on your expectations.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 04:49:06 PM

there are times when it's better to wait. Well, maybe the price of bitcoin will rise again in February to come. we can not rule out that, because so far, bitcoin prices remain stable, and rising slowly. if it happens continuously, it may be made a high price in the next month. keep hold

that is why you either have to be day trading bitcoin or holding bitcoin for long term. you can not be both.
and if you are holding for long term then there is no point in arguing about selling or waiting, you always buy and hold until the day price goes into a frenzy and you make a huge profit.
and if you are day trading then you sell and buy back every day again there is no wait.

There is a FOMO brewing...
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:32:15 PM

that is why you either have to be day trading bitcoin or holding bitcoin for long term. you can not be both.
and if you are holding for long term then there is no point in arguing about selling or waiting, you always buy and hold until the day price goes into a frenzy and you make a huge profit.
and if you are day trading then you sell and buy back every day again there is no wait.

Why is it not possible to do both day trading and holding? I do that. If there is enough volatility, I like to do day trading in order to benefit from the numerous price swings where alongside that, I have also coins that I hold for the long term. I don't see why you think both can't be done at the same time as holding is an effortless practice. Basically, when you're day trading, there is no need to point any attention to the coins that you hold for a long period of time.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:03:32 PM

I am don't think so, I think the price of Bitcoin will be rising again,
Maybe go back at rate $1000 again.

as this moment, the value of bitcoin is currently going down. not rising. so i think it will takes time for you to have earning in this kind of situation. so better sell at this early or just wait till the value of bitcoin will rise again. but it is way better if you wait till the value of bitcoin rises, more assurance of earning for this.
I am telling you that bitcoin price will always growing
If you want to collecting profit in short term then do trade and sell to buy it again later
But never easy become a trader you must learn about this and it cost long time enough
If you want to consider your money as investment then wait till you really need it, make them as long term investment.
whizter

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:49:02 PM

yes we can hope that 2017 will be more good for bitcoin as compare to 2016, in 2017 bitcoin will be more stable because the users of bitcoin will also be almost double as compare to 2016 as people are joining bitcoin in a large number. therefore we can expect that the demand of bitcoin will also increase and so the price will boost.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
noel2123

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:37:11 AM

We all cannot predict it, it is true that when you are going on trading, you are going to risk your money. Like your money is on danger, whether you like it or not, so many traders lost their money. Other still manage their own trades whether their altcoins is on lowest value.  They are like on gambling, once you are on this kind of trades, you are on your own.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:29:58 AM

We all cannot predict it, it is true that when you are going on trading, you are going to risk your money. Like your money is on danger, whether you like it or not, so many traders lost their money. Other still manage their own trades whether their altcoins is on lowest value.  They are like on gambling, once you are on this kind of trades, you are on your own.
Whatever the outcome, we have to accept it, we know the risk and we have accepted it. We have tried our trading journey because we believe we can be successful in doing it, hence it is just right to prove that to ourselves. We must not be lazy and just trade like gambling, we have to educate ourselves on the recent news that could relatively affect our decision.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:09:57 AM

Hi,

I don't know what to do  Cry

How you think bitcoin will go up or down in near 2-3 weeks?

It is very important for me...

What you will do with your btc also?

Thanks.

For me i'm just going to hold my bitcoin even if it goes down. If bitcoin's price goes down i think it won't last for a long time. Because there are bitcoin whales out there who don't want that to happen. They won't invest in bitcoin if they will just lose money from it. If it goes down maybe they just manipulate it to buy more bitcoin so they will have more profit when it goes up again. It is up to you if you are afraid enough to convert your bitcoin now because the price might go down.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 09:41:40 AM

For me you should just wait or hold on to those bitcoins as there would be a great chance that the prices will still go up even until $1,100 again. Just ride the waves of its growth right now and once there is a panic selling again sell before that happens then buy back at the bottom price.
Actually no matter how many times we say that but some people always are worried no matter what ! Like in my skype group there are some people who always get crying with a little downfall .. now I told them that DON'T sell them at 800$ and now they are crying .. since price is again over 900$ !

They think I am a predictor while its pretty obvious lol
Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:53:25 AM

in fact risk is always there either you are involve in trading investment or gambling, but if you are not taking risk then it is not possible to make money, but you can reduce the risk if you have good trading skill and experience, your experience and knowledge can effect the result in trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: