Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:14:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN  (Read 44364 times)
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 09:07:14 PM

Yes Theoretical , it doesn't do anything.

And you can verify every single thing I just told you for your due dilligence.

It doesn't do anything with regard to what?

Go ask him, go ask him what it does.  That would be considered "due dilligence" by most people.

I have asked him what he does. He works on Casper POS with Vitalik and Vlad and he was the senior architect for the blockchain of synereo before getting ejected. This is all extremely basic.

I didn't say what "he does" , I said what "it does".

It's outlined in the github:

Rholang is a concurrency-oriented programming language, with a focus on message-passing and asynchrony. It is designed to be used to implement protocols and "smart contracts" on a general-purpose blockchain, but could be used in other settings as well. It is based on the ρ-calculus, a reflective and higher-order extension of the π-calculus.

The language is still in the early stages of development, but for those who are interested, more information can be found in the wiki.

I don't know Greg personally you can ask him yourself in the RCHAIN slack and he can give you all the answers that you need. Feel free to grill him. I have personally grilled him multiple times.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 09:12:13 PM

Yes Theoretical , it doesn't do anything.

And you can verify every single thing I just told you for your due dilligence.

It doesn't do anything with regard to what?

Go ask him, go ask him what it does.  That would be considered "due dilligence" by most people.

I have asked him what he does. He works on Casper POS with Vitalik and Vlad and he was the senior architect for the blockchain of synereo before getting ejected. This is all extremely basic.

I didn't say what "he does" , I said what "it does".

It's outlined in the github:

Rholang is a concurrency-oriented programming language, with a focus on message-passing and asynchrony. It is designed to be used to implement protocols and "smart contracts" on a general-purpose blockchain, but could be used in other settings as well. It is based on the ρ-calculus, a reflective and higher-order extension of the π-calculus.

The language is still in the early stages of development, but for those who are interested, more information can be found in the wiki.

Ask him what that code in the github DOES right now.  Have you even had a conversation about this ?

The code right now is indicative of the pure constructs of a basic programming language based in mathematics, I can read code. Is Rholang fully formed definately not.

Theory turns to actuality. If you don't like it thats cool with me. Do I think they should release MVP - yes of course. Everyone wants this.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 09:18:35 PM

I have already done this months ago which is why I am attempting to help you out.  I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are taking everything at a very superficial face value and are not aware of a few things.

First of all, go back a couple of posts and see everything I listed there. That is the basics.

After that, you can get into the technology, and as a software professional I can tell you that the contents of that github are not worth $1

Reiterate your statements, we are currently talking about what exactly? Who can deliver something and what can be delivered?

I do not take anything superficially I will be literally the first to say that tech needs to developed this is not a problem just here but in literally every project in crypto.

Now answer me this question, if Greg is useless why does Vitalik and Vlad have him in Capser hangouts. Do you think he is worthless? Crypto is development no joke. There are thousands of people depending on this development.

Now you can argue that Vlad and Vitalik have no idea what they are talking about and everyone in that entire operation including Greg has no idea however they are currently running the 2nd largest cap crypto under Bitcoin.

Again this is facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBHtmlWsRe0

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 09:29:06 PM

I have already done this months ago which is why I am attempting to help you out.  I am giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are taking everything at a very superficial face value and are not aware of a few things.

First of all, go back a couple of posts and see everything I listed there. That is the basics.

After that, you can get into the technology, and as a software professional I can tell you that the contents of that github are not worth $1

Reiterate your statements, we are currently talking about what exactly? Who can deliver something and what can be delivered?

I do not take anything superficially I will be literally the first to say that tech needs to developed this is not a problem just here but in literally every project in crypto.

Now answer me this question, if Greg is useless why does Vitalik and Vlad have him in Capser hangouts. Do you think he is worthless? Crypto is development no joke. There are thousands of people depending on this development.

Now you can argue that Vlad and Vitalik have no idea what they are talking about and everyone in that entire operation including Greg has no idea however they are currently running the 2nd largest cap crypto under Bitcoin.

Again this is facts.

How confident are you ?  Would you put your real name on it as an official endorsement ?  How much of your own money are you putting in it ?

I gave you the courtesy of answering your questions on a real level. I ask for the same courtesy. Then we can continue the conversation.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 09:54:22 PM

Again this is facts.

How confident are you ?  Would you put your real name on it as an official endorsement ?  How much of your own money are you putting in it ?

I gave you the courtesy of answering your questions on a real level. I ask for the same courtesy. Then we can continue the conversation.

This is a real level, this is what matters.

How confident are you ?  Would you put your real name on it as an official endorsement ?  How much of your own money are you putting in it ?

Confident in what? You can't even get it, it's a conversion event.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 10:24:26 PM

You can't put funding into it, it's a conversion event?

An official endorsement in what regard?

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 10:30:41 PM

yeah , anybody who reads the past 3 posts can see you are dodging. 

Your a promoter right ?  Tell us how great the rchain project is and why we should invest in it.

I am dodging what exactly? Your questions make 0 sense. It's a conversion event you seem to think it's an ICO. You don't seem to understand what is actually happening here.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 10:35:26 PM

Your a promoter right ?  Tell us how great the rchain project is and why we should invest in it.

I am dodging what exactly? Your questions make 0 sense. It's a conversion event you seem to think it's an ICO. You don't seem to understand what is actually happening here.

You want people to trade their AMPs for a token from another project called Rchain.  As a promoter , please tell us why we should do this ?

I'm not asking anyone to do anything. I think you are confused.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 10:41:39 PM

Your a promoter right ?  Tell us how great the rchain project is and why we should invest in it.

You want people to trade their AMPs for a token from another project called Rchain.  As a promoter , please tell us why we should do this ?

You are promoting them on your website right now   www.icocountdown.com

They are listed along with many other prominent projects. What is your point? It would be unfair to people to not give them the option.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 10:47:16 PM

Your a promoter right ?  Tell us how great the rchain project is and why we should invest in it.

You want people to trade their AMPs for a token from another project called Rchain.  As a promoter , please tell us why we should do this ?

They are listed along with many other prominent projects. What is your point?

Well since you choose to promote the project on your website, please tell us why we should invest ?

Or are you saying you do not support the projects on your website ? 

It's a conversion event it's not a crowdfund Smiley

So your basic question is wrong, it is unfair to not give people the option to convert.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 10:56:23 PM

They are listed along with many other prominent projects. What is your point?

Well since you choose to promote the project on your website, please tell us why we should invest ?

Or are you saying you do not support the projects on your website ? 

It's a conversion event it's not a crowdfund Smiley

So your basic question is wrong, it is unfair to not give people the option to convert.

What is interesting is that you would promote this on your website.  Tell us why this would be a good idea ?

Why is it a good idea to list them on my website? They are doing technological development with Ethereum.

e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 10:58:20 PM

Just strolling by from the The Currency That Powers Your Attention thread, looking for some future perspective for former ICO investment enthusiasts. Seemingly the tone right over here is acid, too.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:00:05 PM

So which development team? Following the split I could guess one person beeing involved. Now I would love to see the new manpower crancing this up again.
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 11:02:00 PM

So which development team? Following the split I could guess one person beeing involved. Now I would love to see the new manpower crancing this up again.

I think that is your choice as a follower of this technology, it's a bit weird it's never happened in crypto before really. If you have any questions I will do my best to answer them Smiley

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 11:06:01 PM

Just strolling by from the The Currency That Powers Your Attention thread, looking for some future perspective for former ICO investment enthusiasts. Seemingly the tone right over here is acid, too.

Even the guy advertising this project on his web site www.icocountdown.com will not recommend investing or doing the token conversion.

I think it's the users choice, I will never pressure anyone into doing anything.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 11:12:56 PM

Even the guy advertising this project on his web site www.icocountdown.com will not recommend investing or doing the token conversion.

I think it's the users choice, I will never pressure anyone into doing anything.

you will advertise the project on your site, but you won't actually recommend it to anybody.

Its smart not to recommend this project, but its dumb to put a project you don't even like on your website. Raises a bit of a trust issue.

[/quote]

I like the project. I believe the RCHAIN blockchain could be really cool.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 11:15:43 PM

you will advertise the project on your site, but you won't actually recommend it to anybody.

Its smart not to recommend this project, but its dumb to put a project you don't even like on your website. Raises a bit of a trust issue.

I like the project. I believe the RCHAIN blockchain could be really cool.

ok well that's better. Should we do the token conversion ?
[/quote]

It's your choice if you want to do the conversion or not, I cannot tell you what to do.

Triload

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 11:17:24 PM

It is sad to see notorious scammer-Synereo will have another project, they want to rebrand and scam for third times? Terrible, it is warned guys!
tommy163

Activity: 237

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:09:23 AM

Greg was removed that isnt exactly a spilt. There is a public record of this as you well know.

Oh yes, everybody who knows the Synereo story knows he was fired.

Anybody can sell 30 BTC worth of AMP right this second at 2500 if they want to.

no one is buying 30 btc of synereo. fact..

anybody can look at the order book right now.

I think many people bought 30 BTC worth of AMP in second ICO, you know it was an insane pump to get there. They lost serious money, and Rchain is developed by Greg?
tommy163

Activity: 237

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:24:29 AM

Greg was removed that isnt exactly a spilt. There is a public record of this as you well know.

Oh yes, everybody who knows the Synereo story knows he was fired.

Anybody can sell 30 BTC worth of AMP right this second at 2500 if they want to.

no one is buying 30 btc of synereo. fact..

anybody can look at the order book right now.

I think many people bought 30 BTC worth of AMP in second ICO, you know it was an insane pump to get there. They lost serious money, and Rchain is developed by Greg?

they bought in at 30 btc because it was a huge pump and marketing effort by the community. This market is dead now.

Thats my point. People lost serious money..why would any whale come in and buy 30btc of synereo when nothing has been released in 2 months?

At least you can give the benefit of the doubt to the rchain guys..they show up and they work and they are Transparent.

Synereo maybe working but transparent..??

Personally I support Greg because Dor is a heartless person, he kicked out Greg and didn't pay many compensations to Greg. I wish AMP will be dead. Rchain go and destroy AMP.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: